You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

By lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... More

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 23: Wanna join?

349 7 0
By lyviasast

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"I'm back!" I said while grabbing a lot of Dango on my hands. "Yeaaaaay! Dango Licious! Give to Paimon!!" Paimon can't patience again to eat Dango.

"Ok, I'm already telling you about Thoma. Now...can you tell me about...Shogun?" Paimon inquired with her mouth full of Dango. I look at her with my mouth full of colorful Dango too. It seems impossible if she wants to know more about Shogun. She always protects me and hates Shogun as I can see.

Well...Paimon is Paimon. Always wants to know everything inside the mysteries.

"Well...Shogun is...maybe you misunderstand before." I said. "Mis what now? Am I?" Paimon asked. "Yeah, you forgot what Yae told us in Grand Narukami Shrine," I said. "What? Paimon's forgot." Paimon said (I knew it, she fucked up).

"Well...basically...she's Ei." "Huh?" "What you met before, saving me in Seirai Island, it's her...Ei," I said. "Ei? Wait...oh! EI!" I guess she finally remembers. "'Member?" I asked. "Yeah! Oh, so that's Ei! Um...but...Paimon still worried plus nervous about you with her." she said.

"Why should? She's fine." I said. "Ugh, yeah in your eyes, but you don't know deep inside her, right?" Paimon inquired. "She killed you-I mean she almost killed you then she took you to Seirai Island, kidnapping you, are you sure you can just trust her like that?" Paimon told.

"Hi! I know more about her than you and the others! Yae also ever told us that she has 2 forms. One it's her puppet or Shogun and one it's the real her or Ei. You forgot or what?" I asked suddenly my emotions blow up. "I remember that, Y/N. But the only thing is...Paimon is still strange with that woman. She can be nice outdoor but indoor...meh!" she replied.

Ugh...this one is I don't like. Paimon and others don't know that it's supposed to be Ei is so nice. But maybe because they are already too addicted to Shogun or more know about Shogun, so this is the answer from naive people. Also...Ei has false.

Why doesn't she just handle this nation like the other Archon? Why she has built the puppet for helping her handle the trouble in Inazuma? I mean it's fine but...

Ei is the real president for them.

"Ok...just forget it," I said. "Huh? Sleepy already?" Paimon asked. "Paimon, you are the one who first sleepy, right?" I asked. "It's because you too want me to share the story of Thoma, right?" Paimon replied. "I know. But I just want to know." I said. "Ok, fine," she said.

Both of us then clean ourselves then arrive at our bed. Huh...it's just nice on the bed. I look at Paimon for a while, I see she's already sleeping. I then sleep, waiting for what's gonna be happen tomorrow.

With my kind heart, I want to share the story of Ei and Shogun too. But I guess not this time.

Paimon and they...still don't understand what's going on with her.

Tomorrow day,

Wow! That was a good sleep last night! It's already a long time I'm not sleeping like that (8 hours sleep, dude). I wake up and see Paimon still sleeping tight. Talking about Thoma yesterday is just fun. If I meet him one day, there are gonna be other jokes again from him. 

But...about Ei...nah, I'm just gonna tell everything about that later!

Hmm...it feels so fresh this morning. I decided to take a bath then get my breakfast. After breakfast, Paimon is popping out from the bedroom. She scratches her eyes then looks at me.

"Ah, Y/N. You woke up already. Sorry...I'm late." she said. "Late? No, you don't, it's still morning." I said. "Here, get some breakfast." 

Paimon seems still sleepy like shit, I don't know what makes her so sleepy or very tired. Hmm...maybe cause she went to Seirai Island to save me then she's tired? Hmm...she's never like this before.

When she eats breakfast is also strange for me, like lazy to eat it. Every food in front of her, she directly eats without shamelessly usually.

"You ok, Paimon? Am I too early?" I asked. "Umm...no," she answered. "Are the breakfast doesn't taste good on your tongue?" I asked. "Umm...no," she answered the same answer. "Uuh...what then?" I asked. "Huh?" she asked back. "What's wrong with you?" I asked again seriously, she's never been like this before.

"Y/N...listen..." she said then put her breakfast on the table.  She looks at me with her serious face. Oh, gee...what just happen to her suddenly?

"Tell...me...about..." she said. "What?" I asked. "SHOGUN!!!" she shouted.

I was confused, so that's what she acts like this, huh. Weird and doesn't surprise me at all.

"Y/N!! Tell me!!" she said. "Oh my god! Can you please just-" "Hello?" someone knocks on the door. Oh shit...are our voices too loud then some neighbor wants to complain to us?

Oh shit, don't until that happens.

Our eyes were on the door, not again arguing about Ei, Ei, and Ei. I look at Paimon and she just coding me to go there first, open the door.

I slowly grab the doorknob then open it...I see...

"Good morning, Y/N!" it's Kazuha! Thank god! "Good morning too, Kazuha! Is there anything I can help you with?" I replied him. "Of course, can I...go into your house for a while? There is something I want to tell you. Oh yeah, am I too early to go here?" he asked. "No of course. You can come in." I said smiling at him.

Kazuha goes into my house and greets Paimon as well.

"Sorry Kazuha, I'm not taking a bath yet...hehe," she said. "Oh it's fine, I'm here also just a while," he replied. "You want to tell something?" Paimon asked. "Of course," he answered.

"So...yesterday, I have a meeting with General Gorou and Her Excellency, you know her, right?" Kazuha asked. "Uh-huh! Kokomi! What is it?" Paimon asked. "Well basically, our meeting it's about the battle," he said.

"Battle? Umm...what's a battle, Kazuha?" I inquired. "Exactly about the battle between Sangonomiya and Shogun," Kazuha answered. "What?! A battle between Sangonomiya and Shogun?! How can that be?" Paimon asked.

"Of course cause Shogun stole Visions. Kokomi ever told us about her cockfight with Shogun." I said. "Huh? Really? Paimon again forgot." Paimon said. "That means your age not long again gonna end," I said. "Ugh...Y/N!!!" she is angry, hahahahaha!

"And kill the god of Watatsumi, Orobashi," I said. "Mhm, you're right, Y/N. Now the only thing that I go here cause I want to ask you." Kazuha replied. "Yeah, what is it?" I replied.

We both look at each other for a long time. His eyes emit something for me and I guess mine too for him.

Am I have a feeling about him? Gosh, what?

"Hi, about the battle." Paimon crashed our daydreaming. "Oh, sorry, Ok, so...about the battle, Y/N, and Paimon...can you both join us?" Kazuha asked.

I and Paimon look at each other. We're so confused about what to answer. Cause this is about battle plus battle with Shogun, this is so confusing.

Sangonomiya Team; Kazuha, General Gorou, and Kokomi did the very good job. They did as best as they can to build Inazuma better than ever. And that's what the people of Inazuma wanted for a long time. Naturally, very hard work.

Shogun Team; Raiden Shogun (Ei) and General Sara. They just 2, but same as Sangonomiya Team, they did a very good job. Although stealing Visions is very bad nature, but I can see they just trying to be aware...or not? They were also persistent to do what they pleased.

I and Paimon don't know what to answer. This is such a hard question for both of us (welp, Paimon just gonna follow me).

Kazuha waiting for our response from him, but I guess I need to think this through again.

"I'm sorry, Kazuha. Because this is for battle, I...I and Paimon need to think this through again, can we?" I asked. "Oh sure, no problem with that. The battle's still unknown when." Kazuha replied. "Good then! We're gonna have our response later. alright?" Paimon said.

"Ok, Paimon and Y/N, I'm just...gonna waiting then. Thank you, both of you," he said. "No problemo! We are always here for you!" Paimon said.

Kazuha goodbye then Paimon directly goes to clean her body.

Ooh boy...this is the dizziest thing for me.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 198 28
Yae Y/n.The older twin sister of Yae Miko, she fought alongside the gods in the archon war even without knowing the whole truth behind it.She and her...
341K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16โ›”๏ธ] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
35.8K 1.4K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
118K 4.2K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...