Broken- Reader x Technoblade...

By Sleepisfortheweek0

Y/N is a lonely person. You are an outcast... from all of your kin. You are no halfling. You are a disgrace t... More

Backround info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

409 7 9
By Sleepisfortheweek0

You see your blade is against Technoblade's neck. You quickly pull the blade down.

"I'm so sorry Technoblade. I'm just a little jump from the last two days."

"It's fine. It was my fault for sneaking up on you. Anyways you can just call me Techno." You smile at him and nod. Then Dream enters the room.

"I smell something good are you making food?" Dream asked you. You nod and pull up some cooked venison. Techno and Dream sit down at the table in your kitchen.

You soon finish and hand them each their food. At first you all eat in silence. After a few minutes you break the silence.

"Do you guys have any place to stay?" you ask the duo. They both stop eating and glance down at the floor.

"Oh! I see... well I don't mind if you guys want to stay here. It could do me some good to have some company." Dream and Techno look up.

"Are you sure? I mean we don't want to intrude your home," the two say at the same time. You nod and smile. They smile back.

"Yeah I'm sure. You guys just need to help out. You are not staying here for free," you say. They nod. You stand and motion for them to follow. They do. You lead them outside and grab an axe.

"Ok one of you can go and collect fire wood, the other is gonna help me in the garden. We're just weeding and watering the plants. So who's gonna do what?" you ask. Dream and Techno look at each other.

"Umm... I don't know. Which one do you want Dream?"

"I'll take getting firewood. I'd like to scout the perimeter as well. Is that alright Y/N?" You nod and Dream grabs the axe.

You grab Techno's arm and pull him to the garden. It's full of squash, potatoes, carrots, wheat, pumpkins, beetroot, peas, tomatoes, and other vegetables. You get to work and Techno follows.

"So umm... Y/N why do you live here?"

"It's the first place I found that was pretty far away from other people."

"How long did it take you to find this place?"

"After I left the village where my friend lives I walked for weeks until I found it.

"How old were you when you escaped the lab you grew up in?"

"I was 6. I've been taking care of myself for the most part for 15 years. How old are you and Dream?"

"We're both 24. Do you have any sort of family? I mean like an adopted family."

"In guess I have Flin, he's kinda of like a grandfather to me. But no, I guess the only actual family I would have would be whoever the scientists got the DNA that created me from."

"Do you know how to fight, or we're you just lucky to catch me this morning?"

"I know how to fight, I had to teach myself but it wasn't really that hard."

"What weapons do you like to use?"

"Crossbow, axe, and occasionally a sword."

Then Dream walked back with a pile of wood in one hand and the axe in the other. He also has his hoodie tied around his waist with a tan tank on.

"What are you two talking about?"

"I was getting to know Y/N. Dream how are you so fast at that? You always finish a perimeter sweep within a few minutes."

Dream just shrugs and sets down the wood. He sat down next to Techno. He looked around and then turned to you.

"Umm... do you have... uhh... umm... a training ground or anything like that?" You nod.

"Follow me. I've got an entire area for that." Dream's face lights up and he quickly get ups, followed by Techno. You lead them into the outpost and then down a hidden ladder behind your staircase.

It opens into a vast carved out cavern. There are dozens of training dummies and targets. Along the walls there are multiple swords, axes, crossbows and other weapons. Dream's face lit up at seeing all the weapons and so did Techno's.

"Anyone care to spar?" Dream asked grabbing an axe off the wall. Techno was distracted admiring the rows of weapons.

"Sure, let's see who has more skill. Shall we?" you say grabbing a sword and an axe off the wall. Dream nods.

The two of you enter the sparring area and start to circle each other. You watch Dream's movements and he watches yours. You suddenly charge him but jump over him. Your wings extend and you fly above him.

"Hey! That's not fair. Your flying. I can't do that." You smile at him as you teleport behind him. He turns only to be shoved to the ground. You set your axe to his neck.

"Surrender?" Dream glares at you.

"Yes, but you cheated. You used your powers," Dream says as you help him up.

"No she didn't Dream. Y/N just used her skills to her advantage." Both you and Dream turn to see Techno leaning on one of the support posts. You shoot Dream a grin and start to put your weapons away.

"Dream, I can fly and have powers. It's not cheating. Though I'll admit I'm a little rusty, it's been a while since I've actually been in a fight and have had to use my abilities."

"What do you mean rusty. You beat me in about 30 seconds flat. How long is a while exactly Y/N?" Dream asked as with confusion on his face.

"I don't know, it's probably been about nine years. I haven't really had much to fight about," you say as both Dream and Techno look at you shocked.

"Nine years? You haven't been in a fight for nine years," Techno asks as you nod. "Then how the hell are you such a good fighter?" You shrug.

"Girl, you must train everyday if your this good of a fighter," Dream says and he looks around your training room.

"No, I actually train on average three-to-four times a week. I guess it's just all my predatory DNA and my memory." Dream and Techno nod.

You guys continue to spar and joke for another few hours

You leave the training room and go upstairs to your room. You're there for a few minutes before there's a knock on your trapdoor. Dream's head pops in as the door opens.

"Umm... I was wondering if I could create some sort of perimeter defense for this place." You look at Dream skeptical.

"You can create an alert system but I'd prefer to be my own defense system. Is that ok Dream?" Dream nods and disappears again.

You sit in your room for about a hour and start to get hungry. You look at your clock and realize it's 3:30 in the afternoon. You head down the ladder from your room and enter the kitchen to find Techno and Dream both sitting there.

"You guys hungry too?" They both nod and look at the floor embarrassed. You grab a quick bit of food and give some to the two. After you eat your late lunch, you start to clean up.

"Techno. Dream. Do you guys wanna see my fly or do you two have something you'd like to do?" They both shake their heads.

"Sure I'd love to see you fly. Your wings are very interesting and I'd like to see how they work when you fly," Techno said. Dream nodded and headed outside. Techno was about to go to but he noticed you weren't leaving yet.

"Aren't you going to fly?" Techno asks as you turn to him.

"Yes I'm going out I'll be there in a minute. I've just got to make sure everything is good."

Techno nods and heads outside. You quickly go up to the roof and look down at Dream and Techno. They look up in horror as they see you on the roof of your outpost. Then you jump. The wind wraps around your body and fills your ears. It's inviting your wings to open up and fill with air.

You spread your wings and take off over the landscape. You fly loops around your outpost and even fly low enough to look Dream and Techno directly in their eyes. Eventually you land next to them and Dream tackles you to the ground. Techno stands over the two of you.

"Never do that again! You had us thinking you were trying to commit suicide!" Dream says pulling you into a hug. Techno joins the hug and eventually breaks it up. You all head back into your home and grab a light dinner. You then excuse yourself and go to one specific room.

This was the room where your child would live. You had toys, clothes and other supplies. You had two different sets for your child if it was either a boy or a girl. You pick up a picture frame you have. It had a picture of you standing in front of your outpost.

You sat down in the rocking chair you had and held the picture close. Tears formed and rolled down your face. You didn't hear the door open or the movement behind you.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Dream asks. You turn around and see both Dream and Techno standing in the room. Standing up, you face them with tears in your eyes. You shake your head, the frame slipping from your grasp.

"What's wrong? Is this about your child? Cause this looks like the bedroom of a child." Techno asks as he takes the frame from your hands. You nod and look at the floor.

"I was so excited to have a child. I've been looking forward to it for years. But now they found me and they want me back. They want me child and I can't let them have the same life as me. I just can't," you say through tears. Dream lifts your face up. You look into his kind, green eyes. He pulls you into a hug and Techno joins. His cape envelops all three of you.

"Hey don't worry. We're here to help. We will make sure you don't go back to that lab and that your child doesn't grow up there," Techno says. You look into Techno and Dream's faces.

"You guys promise? You'll protect me and my child?"

"We promise, we will keep you safe," they both say together.

A/N:

We have begun the love triangle. Who do you want to have a relationship with. Vote in the comments please. If you guys really want me to, I can do threesome of you, Dream and Techno. Again please comment down below to have your say or forever hold your peace. I will be implementing this in later chapters so speak up now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7.3K 44
[Y/n] is a member of L'Manburg, a warrior trained under the wing of Philza Minecraft and raised by Wilbur Soot. She has proven her worth to Tubbo, th...
1.9M 77.6K 100
▍ π„π‘π‘Γ˜π‘ ! ↳ βͺ 𝖺 π–½π—Œπ—†π—‰ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ΰ£ͺΦΈ Ϋ° πŸ’ β€Ί ...
559 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
42.3K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...