Forbidden Princess

By PoojaBagchi

After receiving around 📖 50K Reads - 5.96K Votes ❤, and numerous encouraging and appreciating comments by... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 4

2K 81 1
By PoojaBagchi

Siddharth's POV

I never wanted to use that trick on her, but I did that to only make her stop compelling me about her freedom. Yes, she obviously did not like it and hated me for that but it was a necessary thing to do.

I came to another room just the room next to my ......her .....my......okay , her room and inspite of our little disagreement. I still had a strong urge to just go back and be with her, to know more about her, but I guess it will be creepy for her and childish of me and anyway whatever happened few moments ago she might not be willing to talk to me.

Suddenly a thought struck me, that she might be hungry and must have not had anything for whole day. So asked my servant to prepare and serve some food for her.

I took the plate and once again got a chance to get near her. Guess what ??, so childish of me again, Standing in front of her.

I made a little loud sound of clearing my throat to indicte that her that I am here and asked her permission to let me in as there was no door in this temporary tent, just curtains.

"Ahmm !! can I come in ?? "

"Who..?" She asked softly.

"Its me, Siddharth Veer. "

" Err....okay ..yes"

Entering I said
"I have got food for you. You must be hungry...so here it is. " and kept the plate on the nearby table.

I noticed her cut was now taken cared and she also was looking little relaxed then earlier. But the shades of sadness still lurked around .

Earlier while entering in, I noticed her distressed expression to find me pop again before her, but she somehow was struggling to kept her calm demeanor.

Taking a quick look at the plate, She asked being confused quickly glancing at me and than back to the plate.

"You brought food for me .....??."

"Yes , why? Did I do something wrong .....?? " I asked puzzled, rolling my eyes at the plate too.

"No .....its that, that you are a King , you could have sent your servant for the same. "

I was dumbfounded after hearing her, coz what she just said was absolutely right. I was so behaving like a puppy. As the air became awkward for me, I once again cleared my throat and instantly diverted the topic in order to avoid answering her.

"Ummm .....Here is the food. And it's fresh and hot...have it.. "

" No .. " she told at once, looking down totally restraining her eyes to meet mine.

" No ??, But you must be hungry ?? aren't you ?? "

I was confused at her prompt reaction, but later it clicked to me.

" Oooookay !!" I said slightly lifting up my chin.  "I got it. I am an enemy king, who has prisoned you and others from your kingdom. That's the reason...right ?? Or ..... is it because I didn't let you go ...??"

Looking down She went silent on it as her face reflected only sadness.

" See. many a times life gives us unfair surprises which we don't really like. But punishing the poor stomach is definitely not wise. You must eat and then you can continue hating me." I said politely giving her a small smile which went in vain as she never looked at me.

" I can't eat ....I mean... today I can't, I am fasting . " she said softly ,still looking everywhere.
"Fasting !?...oh !!...okay.." I said being surprised to know about her fast.
"Can I get you something else...??" I asked.

"No. "

"...Okay..... as you say." I said and truned around and made my way to the door.

Great!!....she is fasting....sooooo , no food today....fine. I thought sighing
It was already night and I had a long day tomorrow.

Next day morning I visited her again and repeated the same action and asked her from out whether she is okay or not ?? But there was no reply from her. So I repeated the question again, but same, no answer.

I guess she isn't awake.

I was just about to leave but stopped for a second. I had a hasitation in my mind but still I did it .

I touched the curtains and shifted it slightly. There she was sleeping like an wingless angel. For some moments I just kept staring at her like I was viewing heaven in my tent,  but soon released the curtain to fall at once when I saw her moving a bit.

Now when I was assured that she was okay , I made my way to give new orders to my troops.

The whole day past by blur, but I still managed to check on her.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

After spending another day, the entire army, along with the prisoners, who were not treated badly any more and were well fed, reached their final destination. The Jaisheelgad palace, and so reached Nandini and king Siddharth.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Nandini's POV

What a beautiful palace it is !! I thought scrolling my eyes all around the exterior part of the palace as I was still standing outside.

This palace is way more bigger and beautiful than mine.
The huge palace of Jaisheelgad, I've heard about it before. It's quite known for it.

Even though it was surprising but , King Siddharth was, so far okay . He was polite and respectful and did not made me uncomfortable atall rather made sure that I was fine.

But ..Why ? .....why was he being like this? .....does he know my real identity? ..Is he playing any game? ....or planning something worse?.. .or I am just thinking too much?....but things doesn't seemed to be bad......atleast till now....as far as I and my people are safe and harmless...I hope it goes well....but for how long.....??

Last night when he brought me food.....I really felt like unleashing my anger on him.....but I stopped myself as I am very much not in a position to irritate him and make him angry.......as the whole repercussion will be on my people and my friends.....which I just cannot let that happen. My gals, I dont know where they are but I hope they are fine, as he promised me to keep them safe.

"You are Nandini ....Right?" My thoughts were interrupted by a female. She was in her mid thirties....and by her look it was clear that she is a maid of this palace , when she asked wearing a smile on her face.

I nodded hesitantly.
She gestured me to follow her. and we started to walk inside.
She spoke over her shoulder while stepping ahead "Our king has ordered to take care of you and asked to make arrangements so that you can stay."

I asked her softly, following her "Where..?"

Leading the way she said
"Oh ! in the royal guest room"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Spending time in this guest room was equal to being in a cage , I was well fed and taken care by the maids here , but I was waiting for night to fall so that I can escape from here and safely reach my father.

Soon It was mid night and I peeked out of my room to check if it was good to go , and at this hour, it was, as all of the people inside was in deep sleep so I covered myself with my dupatta and slowly sneaked out and cautiously walked toward the entrance of the palace so that some how I can get out of here.

Yes, there were some gaurds inside the palace but I somehow made my way out without even making them realise that someone sneaked away in their presence but that was absolutely not a peice of cake.

Later when I reached the entrance, I was heartbroken to find four huge men watching over everywhere , I knew that it will be absolutely impossible to get away from here atleast from this entrance but I desperately wanted to return to my kingdom. To my father.

So I decided to find an another new way to escape from here as fast as possible but before I could even move I was startled to hear a strong male voice. My heart started beating so fast, that I felt, that it will come out of my throat, I was so terrified that I didn't dare to turn back to face whoever that person was.

"Hey ! You ! ...what are you doing here ?? " He asked, I guess it was a gaurd from inside.

I was absolutely clueless about what to say to him , then suddenly I got an idea to act like a maid here, "I - I- am- on my way to kitchen " I kept it short .

"Are you not aware lady, that the kitchen is towards east not here and this is north side ?? " he asked
Still covering myself Oh!! yes, yes, I am still sleepy so came in wrong direction......my bad "
Telling that I began to walk away as soon as possible and trying hard to be calm and normal.

But he startled me again almost giving me a heart attack
"Hey lady ?? are you okay ..?"
"Yes ...yes ..I am ...fine , just gonna go "

And without wasting any other moment, I somehow made my way back to where I came from. I quickly entered in the room and closed it shut.

I was panting hard and shaking like a dry leaf , like I was stuck in an iceberg.

I was so much terrified that I just made a promise to myself that I will never try this stunt again. Not especially here.... in my enemy's palace....where they can do anything to me if by mistake my 'fake identity cover ' is blown off.
For the whole night I sat on the ground resting my head on the closed door and stared at the dark until the sunlight played everywhere bringing a new day ahead and a new challenge and uncertainty in my life.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
278K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
34.7K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
31K 1.2K 39
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...