Highschool dxd: Throne of Des...

GaritoVeskante tarafından

This is a story I create in my free time. This is the Highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my chara... Daha Fazla

The Scarlet King
Despair and terror
Past and peerage
Vengeance will be mine
Let's cure the "Pestilence" together
What is the war for?
New ORC members

Exorcists

3.4K 46 23
GaritoVeskante tarafından

Garito: I know you have an unfinished business with Raynar, but she's part of my peerage now, so I hope you will get along.

Rias: I will try, but it will be difficult.

Sirzechs then realized something.

Sirzechs: I'm sorry but I'll have to go I have a lot of work to do.

Garito: I don't mind, and say hello to Grayfia for me.

Sirzechs then teleported to the underworld, and Garito turned to his peerage. And he pulled out his chess pieces and inserted them into each girl and guy, but surprisingly, Raven only took seven pawn.

Garito: It's a shame that I'm wrong, but here's the advantage of having another pawn.

Everyone could hear someone blowing their nose, and when they looked, it was Issei.

Garito: Is he crying?

Rias: He dreams of being a harem king.

Garito: Why did I choose such a pervert as my servant?

Issei: Wait, what? I'm with Rias.

Garito: That's true, but now you also have my symbol on your hand, so you're also a member of Children of the Scarlet King, in short, you now have two maters.

Issei: Damn! Why can't i have two masters that would be two sexy girls!

Garito: I want to kill him.

Akeno: But come on, calm down. I know what would affect him.

Akeno came to Garito and whispered in his ear. When Akeno finished, Garito started laughing.

Garito: This is a great idea.

Rias: What is?

Garito changed to a female version.

Garito: Is this what you wanted, Issei?

Issei just started drooling.

Garito: So come here and let your new master take care of you.

Issei was completely hypnotized, he came to Garito and hugged him and began to enjoy in Garito's arms, but suddenly he felt something unfamiliar.

Issei: Wait, master, why do I feel something pressing into me?

Garito: Because something is.

Issei turned white and immediately ran away from Garito.

Issei: What the fuck was that man!

Garito: You have to learn that I don't play softly.

Issei looked at Garito with fear and a little despair.

Garito changed to his male version again.

Garito: That's what I wanted to see from you, your look in fear is great.

Rias: I have to say I didn't know you could do it, but I'm surprised Akeno knows it.

Akeno: (a bit nervous) It's nothing, I just wondered if he can do this, it's just a little thing compered to what we saw he can do.

Garito then turned to his peerage.

Garito: The show is over, I need you to oversee the Children of the Scarlet King again.

Scorpion: Yes, master.

The entire peerage was then teleported.

Garito: What now, Rias, you wanted me here for some other reason.

Rias: Yes, here's a surprise, you're going to school to my and Akeno's class.

Garito: It sounds like fun, but I'm don't school.

Akeno: Are you sure? It will be fun.

Garito: I'll give it a try.

The next day came and Garito came to school and Rias hugged his arm.

Garito: (whispering) Don't you think it's too much? I'm not against incest, but people here think a lot of things.

Rias: Let them thing, you've been gone for five years so I won't just let you go.

Then she came to class and then the teacher came.

teacher: I heard we have a new student here, Garito, right? Could you introduce yourself to the class?

Garito: Greetings to you all, I am Garito Gremory, nice to meet.

teacher: Does anyone have a question for Garito?

A lot of girls raise their hands and a few guys.

Girl 1: Are you a pervert?

Garito: What reputation has my sister spread here that you think I'm a pervert. I'm not.

Girl 2: Do you have a girlfriend?

Garito: That was fast. I have to tell you that I have more than a girlfriend, because I already have a fiancée.

All the girls began to be sad when they heared that.

Guy 1: What's between you and Rias, you're siblings but it looks like Rias is your fiancée from what I saw in front of the school.

Garito: This can be easily explained. What would you do if you disappeared for five years and had a sister? This happened to me so I'm sorry, I'm glad to see my sister after five years.

Guy 2: So who is your fiancée?

Garito: An extremely beautiful woman who may or may not be sitting in this room.

Everyone was shocked. And they looked at everyone to find out who Garito's fiancée was.

Rias: You didn't have to say the last part.

Garito: At least they don't ask idiotic questions anymore.

The rest of the day ended quickly, but the strange thing was that Kiba disappeared somewhere. And now Garito and all the members of the ORC except Kiba were in the club room, Garito was sitting next to the Rias while Issei, Asia, Koneko and Akeno were standing behind them, and everyone was looking at the Exorcists who came to them, Xenovia and Irina.

Xenovia: We appreciate your cooperation.

Rias: For what reason would servants of God desire to meet a Devil?

Irina: Although one is yet to be found, the six remaining Excaliburs have been kept by three divisions of the Church. Three of those have been stolen by Fallen Angels.

Everyone was shocked.

Issei: Stolen?

Xenovia then showed a sword which was tangled in a rag.

Xenovia: The onec that we have are this, the Holy sword of Destruction, Excalibur Destruction...

Irina: ...and my Holy sword of Mimicry, Excalibur Mimic!

Garito: So, what do you want from us?

Xenovia: This particular problem is between us and the Fallen Angels. We can't afford to deal with the Devils of this city.

Rias: You're awfully condescending. You thought we would side with the Fallens to do something to the Holy Swords?

Xenovia: Devils despise Holy Swords. And also with the discovery of the Scarlet King. We can't risk anything. We discovered a long time ago that a lot of Fallen Angels now serve him. If we must, we will completely destroy you, even if you are the sister of a Satan and the Scarlet King.

Rias: If you know that much already, then let me tell you something else: I will never side with a Fallen Angel. In the name of the Gremory, I wear I will never do anything to humiliate the Satans.

Garito: And I can assure you that my Fallen Angels are not doing anything.

Xenovia: I am glad to hear that. That was just what our headquarters were after. I am sure the sister of a Satan and the Scarlet King would not be so foolish.

Rias: Then you must know that I will not side with you and your god, correct?

Xenovia: Of course. We simply would like you to pledge non-intervention in this ordeal.

Rias: Understood.

Xenovia and Irina stood up.

Xenovia: Thank you for your time.

Rias: Won't you stay for some tea?

Xenovia: I am sorry, but we cannot befriend Devils. We shall take our leave now.

But before they left, they noticed Asia.

Xenovia: I've been wondering this since I visited Hyoudou Issei's house. Are you Asia Arganto?

Asia: Y-Yes.

Xenovia: I never thought I'd see a witch here.

Irina: Oh, you're that ex-nun who become a witch? I did hear that you were exiled, because you could even heal Devils and Fallen Angels, but I never knew you'd become a Devil!

Asia: Um...I...

Issei: Asia...

Xenovia: To think that a saint has become a devil... Nobady's perfect, I suppose.

Garito: Excuse me. No one is perfect but it is no coincidence that we are trying to be pefect the symbol of perfection.

Xenovia: Why are you trying to stand up for and give her hope? Aren't you a god of fear and despair?

Garito: Sometimes even the most cursed soul can do something unprecedentedly pure.

Xenovia: Still, Asia, do you believe in our god?

Irina: Xenovia, she's a devil.

Xenovia: Still, some blasphemers feel some guilt and retain a little of their faith. I can sense that from her.

Irina: Oh, really? Hey, Asia, do you still believe in the lord, even though you're a devil?

Asia: I-I just can't quit let it go. I believed in him all my life.

Xenovia: In that case, let us kill you now. Whatever sins you have committed, God will always forgive you. I will punish you... in the name of God.

Issei tried to stop her, but Koneko stopped him.

Rias: That's enough. If you are going to belittle my servant...

Xenovia: I wasn't belittling her. This is my duty as a woman of faith.

Issei ran between Asia and Xenovia.

Issei: Did you call asia a witch?!

Xenovia: I believe it's a term fit for her state.

Issei: Like hell it is! You're the ones that started calling her a saint. Asia was... always alone!

Asia: Issei...

Xenovia: A saint needs only God's love. Those seeking more love or friendship are not worthy of sainsthood.

Garito: This is also the reason why so many people are not fans of Christianity. They prefer to start praying to me-

Rias hit Garito with her elbow.

Issei: You're all idiots for not understanding Asia's kindness!

Xenovia: What are you to Asia?

Issei: Her family! Her friend! Her ally! If you do anything to Asia, I won't be afreid to fight every last one of you!

Garito: Too dramatic for my taste.

Akemo came to Garito and placed her palm over his mouth.

Akeno: If you want, you can play with my hand, but we need you to be quiet.

Garito didn't hesitate for a second, seductively licking one of Akeno's fingers.

Akeno: Ara, ara, you are really eager today.

Xenovia: May I teke that as a challenge to the entire Church? What a bold statement from such a feeble devil.

Rias: Issei, stop it.

Kiba appeared in the room.

Kiba: Very well. I will be your opponent.

Xenovia: Who are you?

Kiba: Your senior.

After a while, everyone stood outside and Issei and Kiba stood against Xenovia and Irina, but suddenly Garito joined Issei and Kiba.

Rias: Garito! What are you doing?!

Xenovia: I don't remember you challenging us to a duel, Scarlet King.

Garito: And you didn't mention that there are three of you here.

Issei: What?

Xenovia: What?

Then another girl jumped down from the trees.

Xenovia: Eula, what are you doing here?

Eula: I'm sorry, sister, but Scarlet King and I have something to do here.

Eula drew her holy sword, although it was not part of Excalibur but it was still strong.

Garito drew his sword, which shocked everyone.

Xenovia: Is that...

Garito: Crucible sword but I like to call it the alternative Excalibr because it's just as strong. Eula, So here I'm, do you want to fight and conclude our agreement?

Eula: I am ready to fight.

Xenovia: What are you talking about here?

Garito: You'll find out soon enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
19.4K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...
7.2K 248 57
a betrayed mighty guardian : lost avian (a vietnam tokusatsu) oc x highschool dxd i do not own any thing i only own the plot of my story