Forbidden Princess

By PoojaBagchi

After receiving around ๐Ÿ“– 50K Reads - 5.96K Votes โค, and numerous encouraging and appreciating comments by... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 2

5.1K 153 6
By PoojaBagchi

Above is the pic of Siddharth Veer Singh

🔶️🔶️🔶️🔶️

👆This is the pic of Princess Nandini

🔶️🔶️🔶️🔶️

🔶️🔶️🔶️🔶️

🔶️🔶️🔶️🔶️

Palace of Shaktinand and Nandini, in Shreemadpuri.

🔶️🔶️🔶️🔶️

Palace of Siddharth Veer Singh, in Jaisheelgad

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Siddharth's POV

Anable to tear my stare from her I heard my general voice, who came beside me after hearing my loud voice.
"You're Highness ??" He asked.

"Shamdev. Order not to torture these innocents."

"..... But Your Highness ??!! they are our enemies" said my general with a hint of confusion mixed with disagreement. My general is loyal to me and he hates my enemy just the way I do but also he is a man with absolutely no mercy.

"Do as I say. " I ordered firmly, my tone dead cold.

After a little pause he answered
" As you command, Your Highness." with that he gave the order to the soldiers but nothing could cut my connection with that unknown maiden. And as I kept staring at her , I didn't know why, but I found myself drawn towards her direction, like a invisible string pulling me towards her.

Her eyes were curiously set on me as She was looking very scared and was standing together with some other girls surrounded with my soldiers. All I could sense was too much worry in her eyes.

.....Her Eyes..... Oh!! they are beautiful and light grey in colour which I noticed while nearing her more. She was an owner of a slim, hour glass shaped body . Her clothes were stained with mud and dust which was a thick fabric to cover her breast knoted behind her back (*a tube top), and a dhoti (*a long cloth draped to form a pant) which was hugging her hips and long legs, and a long dupatta ( *a stole ) hanging form her one shoulder upto her waist which was tucked in a sliver waist band and the same dupatta also was covering her head and hanging loose behind her back , the other half side of her chest and waist was visible which looked like cream.

Her hands were tied up in front near her waist. she was looking tired and sweaty with fear. Her clothes and her minimal silver jewellery were just like any other local girls and women from Shreemadpuri , which was absolutely ordinary and simple. But there something which was not at all ordinary about her, was her breath taking beauty.

Inspite of her simple appearance (clothes as per that era and that style) still... there was something way much more about her on which I couldn't put my finger on.

Noticing me approaching towards her she went a little conscious and worried. Coming a little more closer to her, I felt a pinch in my heart to notice a slight cut on her forehead. I was internally sorry to her as this happened to her because of my men's harsh treatment .

As I reached her close enough I couldn't utter a word from my mouth for some moments, as I was Awed by her mesmerising beauty.

I couldn't undstand what to say to her. Feeling stupid I said eying at her forehead cut.

"You are hurt."

She just quietly kept looking at me with her pinched brows...

I noticed that most of my men were just gawking at her awfully which made me shoot an angry glare to them. Noticing me looking at them back, they hurriedly went back to whatever they were doing. I felt like burning those eyes who were looking at her like that.

I realized I cannot stop them or anyone from eyeing her sculpted body, so I politely asked her to come with me but I however could gauge that she didn't wanted to. But here I had already decided that if she denies, than I will have to forcefully take her along with me from those uncomfortable starings.

And I'll do it if I have to.

She was confused and as expected she did not wanted to come. Her friends I suppose, were holding her as if silently stopping her to come with me. Understanding their gesture I assured them about their friends safety.
" I'm not going to hurt her, be rest assured "

After a little hesitation , she followed me to the tent and
As we were on our way, I politely asked her name to which after a little hasitation she replied.

" Nandini .... ".

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Nandini 's POV

"Really??? ......is it true? " I asked being curious sharply turning my chin to look at one of my girlfriends , sitting erect by the fountain . My hand halted in the mid while playing with water flowing in it.

" Yes princess, it is ." She said with her eyes wide and continued " If you fast, and pay a visit to Lord Shiva's temple on new moon's day. You are definitely going to get a husband as Amazing as Lord Shiva".

"Thats great! I will fast and eerrr ........" but I trailed off being sad to which they asked.

"What happened Princess? " I heard one of them asking.

I sadly looked down and spoke
"As if you all don't know ?? .... my father will never let me go out of this palace. And that temple is not only quiet far from here, but also it's near to Jaisheelgad border. Don't you all know what place is that to my father ?? "

I dont know why my Father is so worried about me ??. He never ever let me be alone or let me go anywhere out with my girl gang .

Okay, okay. I am a princess and all that, but I am twenty one years old who also wants to see world just like any otherv girl. Sometimes I feel my father is too much.

Hearing me they all went sad and thoughtful. After a long pause One of them spoke.

" Hey ! I have an idea. How about you wear a simple clothe just like us instead of princess's attire which will make you look just as an ordinary girl as we are ?? What say ????".

Hearing her idea other girl's faces brightened with happiness but I was still thinking deeply about it being skeptical. But after few moments I gave a mischievous grin to them and nodded biting my lower lip in approval .

Having my approval on it , all of my girls blasted out giggling but instantly hused each other immediately but again pathetically failed to hold up their laughter and again started giggling with excitement.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

We all were having a very happy day and I was having my best time out but I knew that It was a stolen luxury. And so I decided to head back to palace as soon as possible but while we were making our way out of the temple to soon get back to our palace. But Suddenly, there were people running and screaming everywhere. We couldn't understand what was happening.

Watching this, I was covered with cold sweat as worry and fear crawled up through my spine. We got tensed and hurriedly tried to make our way out from whatever was going on, but we just froze on our way to witness our horror, as there were so many soldiers holding swords in their hands.

I was sure that my father came to know that I was nowhere to be found in the castle so he must have sent his men to find me.

God !! I am going to be in so much trouble ....well I'm already in.
...Wait!!.......What !!?

I noticed that these soldiers were wearing uniforms which did not belong to my Kingdom. With in no time they surrounded us and we were trapped and was forced in a cage, during which I accidentally dashed my head and got hurt on my forehead. One of my friends told that they are soldiers of Jaisheelgad, our enemy kingdom.

I was shocked and terrified, my tears roll down my cheeks while my friends too started to sob and begged them to let us go, but our pleas remained unheard.

It was not only my girl group but there were some other men and women civilians, who also got caught by them just like us.

in between all this one of my friend slowly whispered into my ear.
" Princess. No matter what, DO NOT let them know who actually you are. Do you understand?" To that I anxiously nodded my head and looked at her being terrified, absolutely getting what she was implying.

We all were holding each other tightly, with absolutely no clue that what was going to happen to us.

I felt so guilty for not obeying my father's rule to not go out of the palace. He will go insane and worried about me, when he'll find, what happened to me ....
Will he ever come to know where I am ?what happened to me ?

"I am So sorry father. Please forgive me" I apologised to my father internally.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

IMPORTANT NOTE

There are lots of grammatical mistakes and typing errors in this book , so please ignore that for now and as soon as I will get time I will work on the same.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Please hit the star button and COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.4K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
54.7K 2.3K 35
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
185K 8.8K 44
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ "๐‘จ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’. ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–. ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’๐’Š ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’’๐’‚๐’ ๏ฟฝ...
456K 16.3K 87
Hey guys ! If you are reading this , that means you are already given the chance to this book so thank you so much and please do read my book further...