Hidden Figures

Wh0reTingzz által

Melania is a 17 year old girl who is a star athlete for her high school team in her hometown Oklahoma City. H... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 30

309 16 0
Wh0reTingzz által

4 am

First time introducing the main character!!

Melania Pov

It was four in the morning and my first day of workouts were at 5:30. My mama always told me it's better to be early than on time, especially if you really want something.

I showered and packed my bag and it was going on 5. So I gathered the rest of my things and headed out.

I had texted Q and told him that I had practice so he wouldn't blow my phone up or even go crazy. I got there and half the girls were there.

I had little anxiety but not so much, because I know what I can do and what I'm capable of and plus the key is to have confidence in yourself.

So we all sat down on the bleachers because that's what we were instructed to do as our coach walked in.

"Good morning, First and foremost, I want all of you to meet your teammates". "I'm giving you all five minutes to talk, introduce yourself or whatever is necessary". She said.

I watched as everyone talked. As two girls walked up to me. "Hey". They said. "Hey". I said as I did a slight smile. "I'm Skylar" "and I'm Sylvia". One said then the other.

I looked at them, as I started to see the similarities in their facial. "You're-". I said before they interrupted me. "Twins yes". Sylvia said chuckling.

   "Alright so, first thing is that.. we will not touch a ball once this summer".  "It's more than just picking up a ball, dribbling and shooting..

but I'm pretty sure all of you know that because if you didn't, then you would be here". She continued.

"They're are 15 of you". She then added. So we're gonna start off light running and by the end of practice when we run again, you should be actually running".

I say we, because I'm gonna work out and do the same workouts you all are doing". She said.

"So let's begin".

Dre Pov.

Me and Q were playing the game with a couple other guys. I had started working, and so did Q. We planned to go to college back in January and see how we'd do everything.

I was managing everything pretty well, except the fact that I missed Savannah like crazy.

All I really could do was look at memories for now, till her three weeks are up and she can talk to me.

I had to do the same for Isaac, just show him and calm him down when he said he missed his mommy. I had to step up my role as a father and do more.

I had to pick up what Savannah left me, and I can't lie like it hasn't been a lot on me.

My mama and Savannah's said they'd help me out so I think I'd be good.

"I'm about to go pick Isaac up". I said as I got in my car. I drove to go get Isaac as Savannah's mom came out with him. Isaac got in and buckled his seatbelt up.

"Hey mama, how you feeling"? I asked her. "I'm good baby, everything's fine. you holding up good"? She asked me. "Yeah I'm managing". I said.

"You only got about two weeks left, but I know you guys were around each other almost everyday so it's different". She said.

We talked a little more and then i left. "Did you eat, you want some snacks"? I asked Isaac. Isaac was one and soon to be two.

So he was more active and talking a lot more. So we stopped at the store so he could get some snacks.

I seen Autumn which confused me because last time I checked she was in Atlanta, but I didn't say or do anything because I had my son with me. "Hey". I heard as a girl walked up to me. She had a caramel skin complexion and she stood about 5'7. "can I get your number". She said confidently.

"I'm sorry, I gotta girl and a son". I said, this was kind of the new normal. Savannah wasn't with me anymore so it gave other girls easier access to try and talk to me, and I really ain't like that and that's also it's something I gotta adjust to.

^Savannah

Savannah was on my lock Screen as I just looked at her awhile and smiled as Isaac looked over my shoulder.

"Daddy, mommy looks so pretty"!! He said excited as I smiled. "she is Isaac". I said as I hugged him.

Isaac had eaten his snacks, and he just had a bath. Every since Savannah has been gone, Isaac has been sleeping in the bed with me. Which I enjoyed my little guys company every night.

We watched stuff for him to learn on YouTube because he says he wanna "make his mama proud when she gets back". I really love the kid, and I'm very grateful for the thing Savannah do and sacrifices.

Q Pov.

I was high once again. I don't know I usually have a distracted, like Lana. I was giving her three weeks of space, to adapt and adjust to her new life.

From what she told me, she's liking everything which I'm glad. I had started working so I can make a better life for myself and my parents.

I want them to be straight when I leave, cause honestly I can't wait till I can wake up to my girl for good.

I was chilling at this lil get together my homeboys were having. It was more of a small party if you ask me. I snapped out of my thoughts as I got a message.

"The girls invited me to go out tonight, I think I made a good first impression".

I chuckled and smiled and texted her back she looked so good. I couldn't wait to see her. "Long time no see". I heard as I looked up and saw Autumn it was about to be a long night. "Autumn what". I said.

"I miss you, and I'm sorry for the things I did". She said.

She looked innocent and like she meant it... to a fuckin dumbass though not me. "Cool, I'm good". I told her hoping she'd just let it go.

"alright, fine Q. We're destined for each other.. it'll come back around". She said as I just looked at her, trying to process how arrogant she sounded.

I had started drinking because why the fuck not. It was Monday and all but who gives a fuck because I didn't. I looked at my phone and had a incoming FaceTime call.

"Oh hey baby". I said smiling. "Q why the fuck are you drunk". Lana said and I could tell she was mad.

"I'm calling Dre to come get you". She added. "Why you gotta do that, youn want me to have no fun". I sad.

"Q it's 12 o clock at night, you weren't responding to my text or calls. and I have to get right back up in a few hours... cmon now". She said which made me feel bad now.

"I'm sorry mamas, but I miss you.. and I can't wait to hug on you and kiss on you and feel on you". I said laughing as she interrupted me.

"Dre's on his way Q". She said annoyed. "and I don't want autumn anymore". I said interrupting her back finishing what I was saying. "you don't want who anymore"? Lana said changing her tone.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

659K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
21.8K 1K 91
William Jamal Pierce is a 17 year old basketball player that attends Liberty High School. Tall, sexy, talented, and beloved by his friends and peers...
231K 16.2K 72
Celebrity life wasn't always peaches and cream with chocolate syrup on top. It was a nightmare, especially if you were the child of a celebrity. That...