365 DaysπŸ”ž ⚠️

By norahhhhh_liviteresa

[Mafia Alert] "I will give you 365 days to fall in love with me" Park Jimin "I don't need 365 days because I... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ⚠️
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter9 ⚠️
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter13 ⚠️
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter 17⚠️
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter29
Chapter30
Not an update!
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 ⚠️
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Final chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 28

1K 53 13
By norahhhhh_liviteresa

*Long chapter y'all*

Jimin went inside the mansion rushly only to see Roseanne sitting on the sofa wearing a night gown she looks soo perfect with her complex skin,her beautiful face and her addicated lip which he never want to let go of.

He feel relief,happy,angry,jealous when he see Roseanne he don't know what is happening inside his head it's all mixed but one thing for sure is He wants her.Right now!

Roseanne look at to him who is still standing at the door once their eyes met she can't tell what's happening.This world is soo massy for her.

First Jungkook said it's dangerous to be here so she went home first but they were the one who let her go to the ball but now Jmin is looking at her like he's gonna kill someone he's angry super angry and she doesn't know why.

'Did I do something wrong?'She thought not breaking eye contact between them.

She didn't even realize that Jimin is already walking towards her she can feel cold wind flash through her skin and it makes her goosebumps.Jimin has that much affect on her.Sometimes she also surprise by that.

"Fuck it"Jimin said under his breath and rush towards her.Once he was in front of her he didn't think of anything and clamined her lip like a vampire who thirsty for blood.

Roseanne stuned by his sudden action because he never kiss her like that with force he is not kissing he is like punishing her.When she didn't respond his kiss Jimin bite her lip harshly,blood started to come out from her lip but he lick it with his tongue and kiss again with the same force.

Roseane didn't have a choice but to kiss back she respond his kiss with the same force and open her mouth for his tongue to went in.Jimin didn't waste a second he slid his tongue in and tasting every bit of her mouth.When he suck her tongue Roseanne's eyes wide open because nobody kiss her like that even though her ex boyfriend.

She feels ashamed and try to close her mouth but Jimin bite her tongue which earn a soft moan from her mouth.She know what ever she did right now is not stop Jimin from doing.Even if she try it's all useless he is strong while she is weak there's nothing to compare with him.

So she just decided to give up that's the best way for her.Roseanne hit his chest when she lack of air her eyes started to watery and her face change into white but he didn't let her go.

If he still kissing her like that she is sure that she will pass out right now.Jimin let go of her when he satisified.He look at her swallon lip and smirk this is all his,nobody's.

If someone come in between them he will surely kill that person he has already decided he can't lose Roseanne she is his life his everything.He already planned when she went to Australia he will clean all his works between Jane family especially from Jennie even though it costs his life.

After she came back he will propose her for sure.Jimin look at breathless girl in front of him.He doesn't know why he really love this girl.

"Jimin...."before Roseanne finish her word Jimin close the distance between them by replacing his lip with hers.He knows that she has a lot to ask and tell him right now but he didn't want to waste their last night by talking.He will talk when it needs.

Jimin move his hand to her waist to her hip signaling her to clung onto him.Roseanne jump onto him while he support her weight by cupping her hips.She cross her legs onto his torso still not breaking the kiss Jimin lead her towards their room.
This will be the long night.....

(*Are you all waiting for smut?But noo.Not today☺️)

Next morning

Roseanne wake up due to the sore on her lower body she can't really sleep because of that.He is really rough in bed.By last night she knows that he has really long stamina she cum countless time but he didn't cum at all that's why she's afraid that she can't give him pleasure at all.

He is controlling himself alot if he don't she is sure that she will pass out not because of the pain because of the exahustaed.

Roseanne  look at her side and saw Jimin still sleeping peacefully.He looks like an angel while sleeoing but when he woke up he is devil.She touch his face down to his lip these lip which kiss her last night hungrily.Now they are resting like nothing happen.Roseanne pout her lip by thinking that.She didn't even notice Jimin is already awake.

"Done starring?" Roseanne come back to her scence when she heard that devil's voice.And she can't help but to fall in love that devil.

"When did you wake up?"she asked turning her face to him and placed her head on his muscular arm.

"Since you open your eyes"Jimin kiss the top of her head patting her back slowly

"Hmmph"she rolled her eyes if he already awake why don't he say anything to her

"What happen?"Jimin place her head on the pillow and hover above her he is shirtless only a pant wearing his lower region.All his tattos and his wide chest can seen on her eyes.Her cheeks turn into red and cover her face with the blanket
He chuckle at her childlishness.

"My whole body is sore"She knows what he wanted to do if she doesn't stop before nothing happen.He is the real monster in the bed.

"Really?Did I really rough last night?" Jimin asked teasing smile he really love to tease her with his dirty mind.Her whole cheek is tomato right now.She hit his chest with her little hand that can't even hurt him.

He cupped both of her hands and place it on his neck.He lean closer to her cherry red lip and crush against with him which she reply easlily.After the breathless passionate kiss they pulled away.A smile can seen on both of their faces who won't be happy if your love one is stay beside you.

"Prepare yourself to go back to Australia" Roseanne's eyes widned upon hearing his word she really wanted to go back there she knows her sister will be worried by now.But why soo sudden does anything happen? she thought looking at him still clenching her hands around his neck.

"Will you come with me?"she asked hopping him to come even though she knows he won't

"No I will send some bodyguards and Jungkook with you"Roseanne raised her eyebrows what again Jungkook? Oh fuck it!!

"Do you trust him that much?" wherever she goes Jungkook is always around her.She can't go wherever she want.

"Not more than you.I don't have to worry if he around you he is loyal which you have already test him"Jimin place her hair to the back of her ears which covering her beautiful face.

"Will he watch me if I shower too?" She challange him which she shouldn't

"If I want him to" before Roseanne hit him he cupped her hands and place it to each side of her

"Don't worry I am the only one who can see you naked.If he watch you with desire eyes,I will piercing his eyes with my bare hands" Roseanne tensed upon hearing his violence words.He can really do that?

"O..kay how many days can I stay there?"

"After my work here finished i will come to you before that stay there.Don't come back here without I call you back.Understand?'' She didn't know which work he has to do but she can tell it's dangerous because he is pushing her away.

"Yes.but promise me one thing"

"Which promise?"

"That you will be safe and come back to me whatever happens" He didn't even know himself that he will be safe but he want to give this promise to her or else he knows she won't go

"I promise"

"Let me ask you last thing"

"Say it"

"That work contain with Jennie right?"His face darkend at her word he want to end this game as soon as possible he don't want her to hurt more.Jimin stand up from the bed and pick the towel on the floor.

"Let's not talk about her I will shower first.Take your time" He placed a small kiss on her forehead after he left for shower.

Roseanne reach out for her phone but it's a little far for her.She try to touch it but unluckly it went down on the floor.

''Shit'' She cruse and stand up from her bed to pick up the phone.Roseanne sit down on the floor and checking that something happen to her phone she lighted up her smile when it didn't happen anything.

She was about to stand up when the old picture on the floor caught her eye.She pick up and look at the picture clearly she can't really see because the photo look really old but she can see their face clearly.

In the picture there are three children who looks in their aged of 12 or 13.There are two boys and one girl but the girl look somehow really familiar to her.

By looking at the two boys beside her she can tell that's Jimin who has big cheeks and small eyes and another one is V who has his boxy smile and curly hair.

They look soo adroable but the girl look like they have met somewhere before and more over the necklace she is wearing is the same one that Roseanne has.She took a photo of the pic and close the phone.

While she is conceration on the photo Jimin went from behind and took the photo from her hand.Roseanne got shoked of his sudden behaviour.

"Where did you find this?"he asked tearing the photo he looks really angry

"What happen?I just found that on the floor.That girl seems similiar to me that's why I'm looking at the photo" She answer shaking in fear.Jimin noticed her action and calm down himself he shouldn't shout at her.

He placed his hand on her arms and look down at her teary eyes.She is really afraid of him.He chuckle making her not to afraid.

"That girl look simliar to you because she is Jennie"

"What?That girl is Jennie?"

"Yes" he answer

"I think I know her somewhere"

"Baboo you have already met her that's why she seem familiar to you"

"No I mean I met her somewhere before you introduce to me"

"Stop thinking non scence go take a shower now"Jimin push her toward the bathroom but after thinking she also should know about her to face her.

"She is also from Australia that's why you think she seem familiar.She is not the real child from Jane family she's a adopted child"He continued.Roseanne widned her eyes for the second time today she can't believe what she's hearing.Adopted child?That's why she is not the same with Chanyeol?

"So she's..."before she could finish Jimin cut of

"Stop talking and now go and take a shower or else you'll be late"

Roseanne swallow her question in her head and went straight to the bathroom and lock the door.There are lots of question running through her head.

She knows she has seen that kid somewhere really friendly.More over Jennie is wearing a necklace in the photo and that necklace is made by her sister Jisoo and it's only has three in the whole world.

"Does Jennie is our missing sister?"

I miss u all🤧❤️This is the longest chapter I've always write.I hope u enjoy it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 106K 41
; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " Β»hm, what can money give me? highest ranking; #570 in btsfanfiction #320 in...
125K 4.6K 54
parkchaeyoung: what exactly are you doing on my ig acc?! parkjimin: is it wrong to check my wife's account?! She maybe hates him but hey, that isn't...
21.2K 1.1K 24
(COMPLETED) β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎ A shy and kindhearted girl was assigned to a job no one can handle, she was in de...
342K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...