same as in the past

By scthompson

Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, P... More

1. the new girl
2.the game
3. I hate goodbyes
4. apparently time has passed
5. I thought I would never see her again
6. do you want to like, hang out?
7. the date
8. Independence Day
9. do we go to the curry house???
10.I want spend all the time with u
11. u and me under of the moonlight
12. acting work
13. Can we talk?
14. Paris is the city of love, isn't it?
15. I hurt myself
16.The night of gala
18. wedding plans
19. Moons
20. the beginning of a new chapter
21. epilogue

17. What are you afraid of?

106 1 0
By scthompson

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

-

 In Paris there is not much of a Halloween custom, not like in the United States. Since she moved to San Francisco Angel has always loved this holiday.

 If there is one thing Angel likes it's creepy things and horror movies. In October she spends the whole month just to watch movies that can freeze your spine, and this time was no different.

-Love you, but I'm not watching this. -Klay says sitting on the couch with popcorn in hand.

-Klayyyy. -Angel said in a "sly" tone.

-Look at this Angel, the cover is literally someone dead.

-Like all horror movies. -Spoke as if it were obvious.

-I see this is the greatest proof of love I can give you. -Klay grabbed the remote control and played the movie, which made Angel smile.

 It's not that Klay was afraid of horror movies, it's just that he couldn't get it into his head that someone liked to be scared.

 Thompson fell asleep in the middle of the movie, not because the movie was boring, but because he was very tired from training. Angel didn't want to wake him up, so she lay down with him on the couch to sleep. He sent a message to Milena saying that he was going to spend the night out and would leave the next day in the morning.

The college always decorated the entire campus on the 30th. Some students would dress up and scare some people, which made Angel very excited.

-The party is not until eleven o'clock at night, what are we going to do until then? -Milena asked.

-Look at this. -Angel showed the girl her cell phone with Instagram open. -This place is like one of those "escape rooms" you know? Only in a more horrifying way.

-I support us going. We can call Stephen and Ayesha. Unfortunately Sara has to rest for the baby, so it's just us.

-Okay. I'll talk to Klay.

Although Klay didn't like this horror stuff, she supported the idea of going out with her friends on an unusual outing.

Choosing the theme of the room took some time, because each one had an idea and the other disagreed.

-Let's go to the abandoned house, please. -Milena suggested.

-That's too common. -Stephen replied. -I'd like to go to Stranger Things.

-Let's go to Serial Killer. -Angel gave the idea and everyone agreed.

See if you can imagine the most terrifying place you've ever seen, now imagine a place three times worse.

The soundtrack of the space was impeccable, there were screams and ominous noises. In addition to the decoration.

The wall was completely stained with blood and a few knives scattered on the floor. Klay even got a fright when he bumped into a mannequin simulating a body.

-I'm starting to regret this. -Stephen says, laughing.

-You guys are weak, come on, we need to find the keys. -Ayesha cheered.

They start looking in obvious places like under the rug, and in jars. But of course the game wasn't going to be easy.

Angel gave them the idea to look in some shelves, but suddenly the light went out.

-People? -Milena spoke a bit desperately.

-'It's okay, it's part of the staging, people. -Klay laughs nervously.

-That's right. -Stephen agrees.

The light came back on quickly, some sighs were heard and some "it was obvious" ones too. Angel went back to looking for the key with Ayesha, while Klay and Stephen were restless.

-What is it? -Milena asked.

But it didn't take any answers for her to realize what was going on.

-WHERE'S JORDAN? -Milena shouted in despair.

-What do you mean? -Angel turned around. -Oh my God, where's Jordan?

-People. -Ayesha said, laughing nervously. -He must have gone to the bathroom, or it must be part of the show.

-Ayesha is right. -Angel confirms. -Let's go back to looking for the keys and he'll show up.

 And so they did. They focused on the keys again, Milena was still apprehensive. Jordan wasn't going to leave without giving notice, but him disappearing didn't make sense, it was all a game.

-I found a key. -Stephen shouted and lifted the key up.

Everyone celebrated, but was interrupted by an ominous voice coming from the speaker connected to the wall.

-Hello players. I see you found a key. -The voice laughed ominously. -Now only 10 more to go. -Here, and one more thing. Better find them before 10 pm, or your friend....

-What about our friend? -Milena screamed, already desperate.

-Sorry, help. -They heard it coming from the sound box.

-This is really scaring me. -Klay said....

There was only one key left, whew, you might have thought. But there were two minutes left. But it was obvious that this was not true, it made no sense for a simple game to catch Jordan.

Only, if this is really a game, they really went all out with the staging. Since they sent several pictures of the boy, and apparently he was pretty desperate.

-Time is up. -The voice came back.

-What do you mean it's over? There's still a minute and a half to go. -Steph replied.

-I know, but I'm impatient. So please leave the room and say goodbye to your friend.

-What? -Milena was more desperate than ever.

The door behind them opened into a dark and macabre corridor. Klay led the way. On the way, blood was splattered on the walls and a few skulls were lying around.

-Remind me never to come back here again. -Klay said.

-I agree. -Ayesha said.

At the end of the corridor, an all-white futuristic room was shown. With typical elevator music in the background and some fruits and candies spread out on the table.

-It was a pleasure serving you, and well, your friend was a nice person. -said the voice.
 Milena didn't want to get desperate, this was a fucking game, but that didn't stop the tears from coming down.

-Guys...let's go. -Angel said, trembling.

They didn't know what they were going to do, or what to expect. They wanted to laugh in despair and cry at the same time. That game had to be thrown out of the world.

-Hey, guys. Did you enjoy the game? -Jordan was standing against the car. His clothes were torn and stained.

-You... How...

-What's up, you didn't think I was dead, did you? -he said, laughing.

-No, of course not. -Klay laughed weakly.

-I'm the one who's going to kill you. -Milena threatened, looking at the boy's soul.

-I love you too, baby. -Jordan smiled and left a kiss on the girl's cheek. -Now let's get ready for the party.

Everyone was still a little paralyzed, but they agreed and got in the car. Klay and Angel were dressed as Mr and Mrs Smith, the idea came from the girl and Klay loved it, she thought Angel looked spectacular in that dress. Stephen was in a pirate costume and Ayesha was in a mummy costume, Ayesha being the runaway. Milena had chosen a wonderful clown costume, it was so good it was realistic, and Jordan of course was Deadpool. 

...

The noise of the party could be heard from around the corner, and apparently, considering the number of cars at the place, it was crowded.

Milena and Angel met a friend from college and quickly introduced Ayesha to her.

Klay and Stephen went to talk to Green, while Jordan talked to Andrew Wiggins

-We went to this bizarre place and all this happened, I swear to you. -Stephen spoke up.

-What was the name of this place? -Green said laughing.

-Extreme escape, something like that.

Green picked up his cell phone and began to look something up.

-Guys...

-What is it? -Stephen and Klay answered at the same time.-There's no such place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 639 20
Steph and Ayesha's love story with a twist. It was a lie that separated them. Now there's an angel they may be able to bring them back.
56.9K 1.3K 26
•"I'm not exactly the best driver" •"I noticed" He thought he would never fall in love again, but instead crashed into love.
186K 3.5K 39
This is a story about two girls who get to meet their favorite NBA players,Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Stephan Curry just got out of a divorce...
98.8K 2.8K 22
"Stephen!" Mr. Arruzo yelled. He sighed and looked towards us, "You two better get along, you two will be with each other for the next eight weeks." ...