Reactions//One Piece

By franchezkaaa_6

One piece characters react to AU's, Pictures, Memes and Moreee~ Sis this is BL and if ur not a BL fan then p... More

Prologue~
• Pictures? // chappy 1
• Luffy's boyfriend? // chappy 2
• Break // chappy 3
• Him?! // chappy 4
• Modern // chappy 6
• Yuweh's world // chappy 7
• Ladies and Gentleman, them // chappy 8
• Genderbend // chappy 9
• Zosan?! // chappy 10
• Part 2 Genderbend

• Strawhats band AU // chappy 5

7.1K 116 19
By franchezkaaa_6

Everyone was chatting around, waiting to what would happen next...

Yuweh was tapping her finger on the table, pondering what to show next, then suddenly a light bulb appears on the top of her head, "guys! How about we react Strawhats band AU?!?"

"Do you mean a different dimension where the strawhats aren't pirates but a band?" Coby inquired.

Yuweh grinned and nodded eagerly. "Yupss!" she exclaimed.

"SUGEEE!!" Luffy, Usopp, Brook, and Chop have stars in their eyes. Robin, Sanji, and Zoro all looked amused. And everyone now look interested.

"However, before I forget guys, this is our first AU, so fair warning everyone, not all AU's have the same pairs."

"What do you mean?" Hancock inquired.

"I mean it's like for example your world have law and Luffy as pairs like lovers, but I think this AU have Luffy and Nami as pair or should I say as lovers" the girl with a silver hair explained.

"So there's an AU of me and Luffy together?" Hancock wondered as she wandered through her daydream world.

"WHAT?! but Luffy is like a brother to me!" exclaimed the strawhats navigator, ignoring the snake empress's remark.

"Yeah, same here, nami is like my sister!" Luffy remark that cause Yuweh to frown and that didn't go unnoticed by the smart ones, 'guess I'm dead in their world' she thought.

"Gosh! chill guys, remember this is an AU, not your world," Yu says enthusiastically.

"Rightttt" Luffy and Nami agreed, then looked into each other's eyes and shrugged.

"Here we go!" exclaimed the red-eyed teen as she snapped her fingers.

The screen goes on—

"Luffy, what did your sister say? Is she coming?" Nami inquired, looking at luffy, who was sitting on a couch and typing on his phone.

"Woahhh, Luffy has a sister?" Sabo asked, cocking his brow.

"Uh-huh, she said she's not busy tomorrow and she's bringing her fiancée," Luffy grinned broadly to his partner, delighted that his two favorite people were coming. Nami has a soft smile on her face as she rejoices for Luffy.

"Guys, our break is almost over, and we're down to our last song," Robin, their manager/director, said as she looked at the lyrics script she was holding.

"So our Robin-chwan is both manager and director!" Sanji exclaimed, simping robin again, his siblings huffing in annoyance except for Reiju, who chuckled.

"Fit for her because she's smart," Law said, earning a 'Shishishi' from Luffy.

"Hey! are you lowkey telling us we're not smart?" After receiving a silent response from Law, Sanji clicked his tongue and lit his cigar..

Everyone then exclaimed, "Haii!" as they returned to their positions to prepare for their final song.

"Ready?" Luffy grinned, putting Nami's hair behind her ear and taking her hand as they walked in front of the other members because they are the main vocalists.

"Woahhh, a main vocalist?! I wonder if I've already made millions in that world?" Nami exclaimed, her eyes changing to a belli sign.

"Hina wonders if Mugiwara has a nice voice..." Hina mumbled, eliciting a puzzled look from her co-marines.

"What was the last song again?" Luffy asked, tilting his head and making everyone sigh, "It's the song 'CLARITY' Luffy..."

"Oh! Okay, okay Shishishishi"

"And a 1... And a 2... And a 3..." Luffy says, holding the microphone and looking to Sanji, who is playing the rhythm guitar.

"I'm the rhythm guitarist?" exclaimed the strawhats' cook, stunned. Zoro smirks.

( PLAY THE MUSIC AT THE TOP GUYS! "CLARITY" )

In the background, you can hear Sanji begin the music's intro, playing it professionally. Followed by the bassist of the band, brook.

"Yoho~ I'm so surprised I'm a human that my eyes are going to pop out, even though I don't have one Yohohoho~" Brook exclaimed happily.

"Shut it brook, I think Nami's about to sing" Usopp said, making brook depressed and the people who heard them sweat dropped.

Nami takes a deep breath and exhales before beginning to sing, "High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life."

"Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time," she sang, taking in every word of the song.

Everyone gasped at Nami's voice, and she froze in place, her ears cannot believe what she just heard.

"Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends," Luffy sings, his voice perfectly blending in.

Ace was taken aback by his brother's voice and exclaimed, "Woahhh.... you've got to be shitting me."

"BWAHAHAHAHA" The marine hero laughed.

"Ahhh~ Luffy~" Hancock exclaimed having hearts in her eyes.

"A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again," he sang, a grin on his face.

In the background, Zoro gradually began to drop the beat of his drum, and Usopp, the lead guitarist, began to blend in.

The swordsman and the sniper eyes widened at their other self playing professionally.

"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need" Nami sang in a melodic high pitch voice.

"Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why" Followed by Luffy.

Then they both look at each other,

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?" Nami sang that emotionally.

"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" Luffy did the same, making the other members look amused at their vocalist.

"Hey - Ay, Hey - Ay - Ay (3x) Hey - Ay, Hey!" The beat of Zoro's drum was hyping the other members, and they all danced to the beat, grinning widely.

Everyone except for the people who are kill joys... Started dancing to joined dancing, it's like they are at a party or something.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" They both sang together with emotions in their voice hitting the perfect note.

Luffy suddenly begins to walk towards law making some people look at him, Hey, he just followed his instincts, and besides, he missed his touch because, as you may recall, they had just arrived at Wano from getting Sanji when they suddenly found themselves in Yuweh's 'personal space,' so yeahh...

The strawhat captain sat on Law's lap and hugged him; Law returned the hug, and they melted at the warmth of each other.

The Whitebeard pirates were not, having a good time cause they were restraining Ace and Sabo from attacking law, thanks to the help of the other revolutionary commanders.

"Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends. It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense." Luffy sang and take a small steps around the small space in the room

"Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull, then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you." Nami did the same.

Suddenly they face each other,

"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need" luffy sang at her face, though he didn't intend the lyrics to be for his girlfriend; he simply sang the lyrics.

"Hmph." Hancock was annoyed.

"Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why" nami followed his boyfriend's posture as she sang the lyrics.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" Their singing was in perfect harmony and their voices mashed well.

"Luffy, Nami are so cool!!" Chopper exclaimed, his eyes twinkling.

Nami knelt down and pats Chopper's head, "Thanks chopper, though in reality I can't really sing..." Nami frowns, but her navigation talent is still the best.

"Hey - Ay, Hey - Ay - Ay (3x) Hey - Ay, Hey!" Zoro's drumming phase was becoming more and more rapid, while Usopp, Brook, and Sanji's strumming phase was catching up to their drummer's phase.

"Zoro, you look hot," Nami exclaimed, startling Zoro.

"Then remove 50% of my dept." Zoro quickly replied.

Nami turned to Zoro and said, "Nope!" She stuck her tongue out, making the green-haired swordmaster mumble 'Witch' under his breath.

"Why are you my clarity?" Nami sang as everything fell silent, and then Zoro abruptly dropped the beat, hyping every member once more.

"Why are you my remedy?" Luffy sang that, a big grin on his face as he looked at Nami.

"Why are you my clarity?"

"Why are you my remedy?"

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?"

"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" As they both finish the song, you can see big smiles on their faces, sweating and breathing hard, but it's clear that they were all enjoying and having fun.

Everyone was amazed at the strawhats navigator and captain.

"That was fantastic everyone!" Jimbei exclaims as he walks in the door, followed by a'supperrr' from Franky; both were dressed in black suits.

"Woah, Franky! Jimbei! You both look great in that outfit!" Luffy exclaimed, still sitting on law's lap.

"Supperrr thanks captain!" Franky replied, doing his 'Suuuuppper' pose. Jimbei smiled.

All heads quickly spun around a big grin on their faces, "Jimbei! Franky! Why are you so late?"

"Luffy-kun, our tires flattened, so we had to pull over somewhere and repair them... Sorryy..." Jimbei and Franky bowed their heads.

"No need to be sorry jimbei and franky! Besides were safe! And there was no fans disturbing us!" Nami exclaimed, Luffy nodded as she was right.

"Huh? Are we some bodyguards" Franky asked.

"I think we are, right?" Looking at Yuweh, Jimbei ask.

"Yup!"

"Woah Jimbei, Franky so cool!!" Chopper, usopp and luffy shouted stars in their eyes. Luffy was jumping happily at Law's lap making him turn on and blushing madly.

Ace and Sabo's brows twitch. Garp, Shanks, and Newgate were all laughing.

"So, miss director, how was it!" Usopp exclaimed proudly.

"It was fantastic, just like Jimbei-san said," Robin said with a smile.

"Ughh where's our little doctor? My fingers are slightly bleeding from all of my rough strumming," Sanji asked, looking around the room.

"Doctor? I wonder if it's me?" Chopper asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, chopper, it's you, didn't you just hear the word 'little'? Then it must be you, because there's no way it was Law," Sanji assured him sincerely.

"Yohohoho looking for chopper? I'm guessing you didn't read his message in our group chat?" Brook asked.

"See, I told you," Sanji said, patting Chopper on the head.

"Hina is wondering what a group chat is."

Everyone turned to Yuweh, "oh hmm.... I think it's where we can send a single message in the group chat and it will send the message to all the people who are part of the group chat, something like that maybe?" Yuweh explained getting confused at herself.

"You're making no sense," akainu, who had been quiet the entire time, suddenly said.

"Perhaps you just can't get it into that little head of yours," Yu says, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"Pftt- the government dog got roasted by a girl," Bonney remarked, causing everyone to laugh even harder, and causing Akainu to scowled.

"But wait wait wait guys, why are you guys asking me? My world is not like theirs, and it's similar to all of you people," The 'demon goddess' exclaimed.

"Because you're the one who bring us here...?"

"Oh! You have a point, Gomen." Yu quickly responded, causing everyone sweat dropped.

Sanji open his phone and look through their gc, "Hmm... So he's doing homework because tomorrow's their deadline... Sigh I guess I'll be the one to fend my fingers.."

"Guys, I'm going first, my sister just texted me, she said we're going on a family dinner~" luffy said, slightly drooling as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket and grabbed his jacket and car keys.

"Bye love!" He said to nami giving her a goodbye kiss, making Nami blush slightly.

Nami and Luffy both yelled at the screen at the same time, "YUCK!"

"Bye guys! See ya!" Luffy said as he ran outside, grinning widely.

The room was silent until Usopp spoke up, "He's clearly excited and happy," he stated flatly.

"Well you can't blame him he's like that when it comes to his sister" Zoro stated.

"I agree with you because there isn't a day that Luffy doesn't mention his sister," Nami said, everyone then look at the door and sighed...

"Well, everyone, let's clean up and go home so we can prepare for tomorrow's concert," Robin announced receiving 'Hai!!' from everyone.

the screen turns off.

"Can I now have the answer to who is luffy's sister?" Sabo asked, causing Dragon to flinch slightly.

"Ask your revolutionary leader about that," Yuweh frowned, drawing everyone's attention to the revolutionary leader.

"I guess I have no other choice huh," Dragon sighed, now that he was the center of attention, Everyone nodded.

"I'll make it short, Luffy do have a sister but... She died when marines suddenly started firing our ship....." Dragon started to tear up, "o-of course m-me and my commanders take care of it... B-but I let my guard down and a marine suddenly snuck on our ship and targeted my daughter...."

"And i-it was too late, the marine pulled the tr-trigg-er and she d-died right in front of my v-very eyes..." Dragon stuttered crying silently, halfway through the story Garp started to make his way beside his son, and now he was rubbing his back, crying, feeling sorry.

Everyone sobs hearing the story, though Luffy had it the worst; he was crying loudly and hugs law, who was doing his best to calm him.

"And his mother died protecting Luffy from two fired vice admirals after she gave birth to Luffy I wasn't there because of a mission a-and again I-I was too latee.... I arrive looking at the scene.... She was hugging Luffy till her very last breath..." Dragon said, looking sadly at luffy, who resembles his mother perfectly.

"That's why I decided to give Luffy to my father, despite the fact that I know his parenting is terrible, but I don't have a choice; I don't want to go through that again..."

Luffy abruptly stands up from Law's lap and walks over to his father, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry, dad," the strawhat captain stuttered, hugging his father tightly.

Dragon chuckle, "What are you sorry for, Luffy? I know you'd do the same if you were in your mother's situation, right?" He said, hugging Luffy back and wiping his tears away.

"B-but..... UWAHHHHHHHHHH" Luffy was now sobbing uncontrollably, harder when ace died.

What they didn't notice was Yuweh's silent sobs... (You don't know why, do you? haha just keep on reading this book and you'll find out~)

——— End chapter 6 ———

By the way, their roles are as follows:

nami and Luffy are the vocalists.
Usopp is a lead guitarist.
Sanji is a rhythm guitarist.
Brook is a bassist.
zoro - drummer
robin is the manager/director.
Chopper is a personal doctor.
Franky and Jimbei are personal bodyguards.
( For the record, they were all childhood bestfriends )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
476K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...