I'm in Tokyo Revengers...2?!(...

By BungeeGumconsistsof

Book two of 'I'm in Tokyo Revengers!?!' Be sure to read book one if you haven't Note: I do not own the songs... More

26
Hey...
27
28
30
31
Haruko
32
33
34
35
36-All
37-Mikey
38-Sanzu
39-Hanma
40-Ran
41-Chifuyu
42-Baji
43-Souya(Angry)
44-Koko
45-Rindou
46-Nahoya(Smiley)
47-Mitsuya

29

2.9K 169 153
By BungeeGumconsistsof

"Oi Takemichi,.....WAKE UP." "Huh what's happening!" "We're going to the lake today,.. did you forget?!" "...no" "....." "....." "Then I hope you didn't forget that the last person who reaches to the lake is gonna have to clean up all the trash before we leave." "OK, I'M UP,... LETS GOO" "No need to shout, I already got everything ready, we just need to ride to the lake. We're all meeting up there but Hanma came to help us carry stuff" I said as I pointed at the door frame. "How long has he been there for" "Since I woke you up" Hanma just gave a short wave and smile.

"No time for waving Hanma, let's go. Takemichi go get ready." "Yeah yeah-..... Y/N!" "Hmm" "IT'S 7AM." "Yes, and I woke up at 4 thanks to someone coming over to early, cough cough HANMA cough.." "I texted and said I'll be there. You even read the message." "..."

Hours ago...
*ding dong.....DING DING DING DING." "Takemichi get the door......oi..... ughh.. where is his parents when I need them. *DING DING DONG..... Yes yes, I'm coming." *opens door. "My eyes were trying to adjust to the outside light and when they did, I looked to see who woke me up this early.." "Y/n~ rise and shine~ sleeping beauty." "... *shuts door." "I'll ring the doorbell again." "Ughh.. *opens door. Why are you here so damn early." "Because I had to see you wake up first ofcourse. And it was worth it, you look adorable♡." He said as he stepped inside, closed the door and corned me against the shut door with his hand at the top while looking at me.

"I'm going to sleep." I would usually be freaking out, but he woke me up to early. I went back to the room and on the futon. Hanma just followed me. And when I mean followed me..."Um sir,... why are you on my futon." "If you're gonna sleep, I'm going to sleep to. And I like to hug when I'm asleep♡." "If you thought that would get me to wake up, you're dearly mistaken. Did you forget I'm crazy about you guys." I said as I turned around and hugged him. He just smirked and hugged back.

Ok, it's now half 4 and I can't sleep because it just hit me that I am in a 'bed' hugging one of my husbands in a very couple-like way. "Ok, let's get up and organize the stuff." "What stuff?" "Well, I see you already have your bag of bathing clothes and towel and I didn't pack mine yet." "I thought you were gonna pack it after we left yesterday?" "I slept away. Well, at least you can help me choose clothes." "Me?" "Yeah." "Oh, and we need to get snacks." "And by we, you mean me going to have to get the snacks and bring it back alone." "Not alone, I'll go with you. I'm gonna go bathe and change first. Since it's early in the morning, I gotta wear something warm and then by the time we reach at the lake, the place will get warm. So, go ahead and choose. The clothes are in the closet there." "Okk~, don't blame me if you don't like it."

I bathe and changed in to what Hanma picked out... this is what I wore.

"Hanma," "Mhmm" "it's kinda scary how much we match" "But whatever do you mean~♡"

His clothes...

"...." "...." "...." "You gotta keep wearing it~ you did tell me to choose and that is what I chose. So let's go to the shop now." "Wait.. do you know of any shop that opens at 5am?" "....well just have to find out." "Okk". Wait, how hasn't Takemichi woken up. We were talking so loud. Damn, he's a heavy sleeper. Anyway, we both raced out the door and decided to let Hanma ride his bike because I didn't feel to ride. He got on and I went to the back of him. "Better hold on tight." "Why-" I was cut off by him speeding up and then stopping. When that happened, I gripped onto his waist like my life depended on it. "That's why." "I'll bite you" "Aww, I'll bite you to." "I-...."

He drove off and we looked around for an open store and just our luck, we found a 24hr one. We grabbed all the snacks we liked and carried it up to the nice old lady at the front desk. "Out for an early morning couple stroll, hmmm" "Oh, we're not-" "Yup." Hanma cut me off and pulled me closer to him. He's such a flirt. We were walking out the store when. "Oh, it you, Y/n,... and Hanma. Never thought I'd see you two dating." "Hmm, oh, Shion. What are you doing up so early?" "I should ask you the same. I just like waking up early."

"Well, since your here, wana join us, we're going to a lake with Mikey and Izana and the rest of guys and a girl." "Sure~, I don't see why not." "Gimme your number and I'll send you the location. Go and get your changer clothes and stuff." "Mkayy." "Okkk Hanma, it's almost 6, what ya wana do before we go back to Takemichi's." "Hmm.. let's get breakfast. Some breakfast store must be open now." "Truee." I mean I don't usually like to eat breakfast, but why not.

We found a store and went in. "What a lovely young couple, matching and taking early morning walks."-the waitress. I just gave her a closed mouth smile and so did Hanma. We ordered tea and croissants. "You know what will make this more movie like." "Hmm?.. Holding hand-" "-Reading a book." "..." Yea holding hands. How about marriage to. We stayed for a half an hour and just relaxed on the couch before leaving and reaching back at Takemichi's in a few minutes.

We got inside and I was going to wake Takemichi up.  Hanma just stood at his bedroom door frame.

Back to the present...
Takemichi got up and changed. We all then headed to the lake. I went on Hanma's bike once again because I'm a lazy person. Upon arrival, we saw Shion, Izana, Haitani, Kakucho, Baji and Chifuyu. "Hi" "Hey" "Hi Y/n!" "Why are you two matching?!"-Baji. "He picked it out.. it wasn't my doing." "How did he pick your clothes." "He woke me up at 4 in the morning." "......." "Hmm? Oh my God, Hanma" "Yea." "I think I'm gonna die, catch me." "Why are you gonna die?!" "Wife." "WHAT!" "A wife, I see a wife in the distance." "????" "SANZU, YOU BROUGHT SENJU!!!" I shouted at the two siblings coming toward us.

Senju came running toward me and when she arrived..."I heard you're a fan of mine." "Sanzu, you told her about me." "It's a good thing I did, otherwise she would have wanted to know why you're looking like you're about to attack her with hugs." "Fair enough." Soon after, the rest of them arrived, Mikey, Draken, Angry, Smiley, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Koko, Inui, Kazutora and Yuzuha. "Wait." "What??" "I didn't think this through. How are we gonna change." "......."

The girls ended up going by some trees and holding up a Towel for when one changes  and the boys who had no shame what so ever changed right there. They had on their boxers though. "Y/n, why are you covering our eyes and not yours."- Yuzuha and Senju. "Shhh, I'm not related to any of them so I can look." What a sight to behold. I thought as we stood in our changing area in the trees. After they finished, we walked out, I had on(you choose your bathing suits).

"Anyone check the water temperature?" ".............." "I nominate Chifuyu. All in favor, said I"-me "I"-Everyone. "Ney, I say ney!"-Chifuyu. "Chifuyu, I'll throw you in so you won't be scared."-Baji. "Wait what-" Before he can finish his sentence, Baji picked him up and threw him. "Hey, Y/n, why didnt we just feel it at the side here."-Senju. "Cuz it's more fun this way, hehee~" "you're right, hahaha. Should have thrown in Sanzu though."  "I can hear you." "Hmm what.. haha."

After the ok from Chifuyu, we all got in and swam around. "I spy a rope on a tree"-Mikey. "Well,... let's go swing down." Everyone got out and raced to the tree with the rope. One by one we all swung and jumped down. Some went a second time or more. "Let's have a chicken fight. Let's see, there are, 22 people here. Sooo, pair up."

The pairs..
Draken- Mikey
Hakkai- Yuzuha
Hanma- Kazutora
Ran- Y/n
Shion- Rindo
Baji- Chifuyu
Sanzu- Senju
Inui- Koko
Mitsuya- Takemitchi
Angry-Smiley
Kakucho -Izana

"Come one Ran, let's win this, we can't loose." "Who said anything about loosing♡"
The game begun and ofcourse, Mikey was in the lead. He and Draken were dropping people like flies. It came down to me and Ran, against Draken and Mikey. "I ain't going easy on you Y/n~" "Hehe me neither." I almost fell off but Ran held onto me and I pushed Mikey off when he let his guard down. "Did I just defeat Mikey,.. hmmm~." "No, I,.... I let you win." "Suree" "Hey, Ran, can you drop me. The wind is freezing up here." "Sure~." But instead of just throwing me off he raised my up by the waist and gently put me down. "Why thank you♡."

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and eating snacks. I got closer to Senju to heheee. "Geez, I wish Hina and Emma were here to." "Wish and you shall receive." "Hina?!,.. Emma?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR TEST." They just looked at eachother and smiled. They were already changed to.  Without answering my question, they ran into the lake. I'll ask them later. 

After a few hours, we all got out of the lake and changed. I changed back into what I had on before and so did Hanma. "Ouuu, someone's matching." Hina and Emma said while looking at eachother and all the girls.  It was now 6pm and we all drove to our homes.  Our at least that's what I thought.  "Where are we?!" "Your apartment,... what else" "HUHHHH?!!!" "Well, don't be shy, get in." I walked inside and saw "MY STUFF?! I'm confused." "This is your new apartment." "....WHATTT?!!!"

______________
Sup Skittles,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the cliffhanger, hehe. Byeee Skittles~

Word count:
1760

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 8.1K 48
Hmm.... I got reincarnated huh I do not own any of this pictures/fanart I do not own tokyo revengers it is owned by Ken Wakui Credits to the Real Own...
33.8K 404 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...
224K 8.5K 31
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ??" --- !Cursing! C...
17K 598 54
Long story short y/n and her two siblings time travel but with a twist. Disclaimers: I don't own Tokyo revengers! It's rightfully owned by Ken Wakui...