All of Me (Sebastian Vettel)

By AlwaysSeb

Four time Formula 1 World champion Sebastian Vettel had been just 18 years old when his girlfriend, now ex wi... More

Prologue
1. A Familiar Face
2. Face to Face
3. Joel's Story
4. Confrontation
5. Setting the Ball Rolling
6. Lost and Found
7. Alyssa's Story
8. Bournemouth
9. A Face From The Past
10. Reconnecting (1)
11. Reconnecting (2)
12. Promises
13. A Bit of Lighthearted Banter
Race Results 🇧🇭🇸🇦🇦🇺🇮🇹
14. Cry For Help
15. Protective Instinct
16. Leap of Faith
17. Stronger Together
18. Not His Usual Type
19. The Porsche
20. Barcelona
21. The Morning After The Night Before
22. The Lunch Date
23. One Step At A Time
24. No Time To Talk
26. Homecoming
27. The Double Header (1)
Race Results 🇺🇸🇪🇸🇲🇨🇦🇿
28. The Double Header (2)
29. The Trouble With Overthinking
30. Forgiveness
31. Time To Say Goodbye
32. The Argument
33. A Day At The Zoo
34. Easy on Me
35. The Day After
36. Teasing
37. Sneaking Around: Austria
38. Sneaking Around: France(1)
39. Sneaking Around: France(2)
40. Sneaking Around: France(3)
41. Sneaking Around: Hungary
Race Results 🇨🇦🇬🇧🇦🇹🇫🇷🇭🇺
42. Summertime Blues (1)
43. Summertime Blues (2)
44. Summertime Blues: Seb's Version
45. Fury
46. Revenge
47. Just The Two Of Them
48. From Paradise to Reality
49. Whispers
50. In the Spotlight
51. Past and Present
52. Seeing Red (1)
Race Results 🇧🇪🇳🇱🇮🇹
53. Seeing Red (2)
54. An Awkward Encounter
55. Sochi
56. Doubts?
57. Suzukaraoke
Race Results 🇷🇺🇸🇬🇯🇵
58. A Sky Full of Stars
59. Tensions
60. The Costume Party
61. Hospital Dash
62. Falling Apart
Race Results 🇺🇸🇲🇽🇧🇷
63. Slipping Through His Fingers (1)
64. Slipping Through His Fingers (2)
65. Facing His Fate
Race Result 🇦🇪 and Final Standings
66. A Glimmer of Hope
67. Silent Night
Epilogue
The Story Continues...

25. Sister Time

1K 48 45
By AlwaysSeb

Alyssa woke late the following day.  She'd had a terrible night and it had already begun to get light by the time she had finally fallen asleep.  Hers and Seb's argument had been playing on her mind, as had memories of her time with Dean.  She knew she shouldn't let her past ruin what she and Seb could have in the present, but the things Dean had put her through were not easily forgotten. She knew Seb understood that to a certain extent, but he didn't know everything she had gone through.

Turning over in bed, she picked her phone up from where she'd put it on her bedside table.  She looked at the time and groaned when she saw it was already 11:24.

"Shit," she cursed. She sat up and swung her legs off of the bed, stood up and plodded across the room and into the bathroom. After using the toilet, she brushed her teeth, got undressed and turned the shower on.

Twenty minutes later she was showered, dressed and ready to face Seb. She knew she couldn't avoid talking to him any longer. She went downstairs, only to find the place deserted. She looked in the gym, but he wasn't there. She looked in the games room. He wasn't there either. Finally she looked in the kitchen. He wasn't there, but her attention was grabbed by the massive bouquet of flowers in a vase on the table where they'd made out the other night. Propped up against the vase was a small, white envelope with her name on it.

She picked it up and opened it. She took the folded piece of paper out of it and began to read.

My sweet Alyssa,

I'm so sorry for yesterday. I should never have shouted at you. I was jealous and overthinking things. I should never have taken my anger out on you. Please forgive me. You mean so much to me. I would never want to scare you or remind you of things you want to forget.

I've had to go to the factory today for a sim session. Originally I'd planned on coming home late this afternoon, but Britta texted when I was eating breakfast to remind me that I'm  scheduled to give a speech at the university in Frankfurt tomorrow morning to their first year motorsport engineering class. I'd said earlier in the year that I'd do it but I'd totally forgotten about it. My flight is booked for early evening so I'll be heading straight to the airport after I've finished at the factory. I'll be spending a couple of days with my parents after as I haven't seen them for a while. I should be back Sunday evening. Then maybe we can talk?

I just want you to know I don't regret a thing what happened Aly. I mean obviously I regret how I behaved yesterday, but I mean I have no regrets about what happened between us. I know we have a lot of obstacles in our way, but I want you and I will wait as long as I have to. I really don't know what this is, but together we will work it out.

I'll miss you. See you Sunday.

Seb xx

Alyssa's heart sank.  As much as she'd been dreading the talk,  she knew she was going to miss him so much.  The sooner they had the talk,  the better.  She really didn't know what she'd say, but she didn't want everything hanging over her. The truth was she didn't see how she could fight her feelings for Seb, whatever they were.

She bent her head and smelt one of the red roses.  She loved the smell of roses.  How sweet of him to go out and buy her flowers before he left. She'd have to text him to thank him.

As she sat down at the table her phone rang in her hand.  She smiled, hoping it would be Seb, but it wasn't. It was Sienna. She felt a stab of guilt inside her as she thought about her feelings for Seb. How would Sienna feel if she knew what had happened?  She accepted the call.

"Hi Sisi, how are you?" she said, trying to sound bright and cheerful.

"Hey Alyssa, I'm good thanks.  I just wondered if you wanted to come over for dinner with me and the girls tonight. Seb texted me to say he would be away, and instead of you staying there alone  I thought we could have a girls' evening.  Naomi never stops talking about her Aunt Alyssa."

"I would love that," she answered,  without having to think about it.  She adored her nieces, and her sister too of course. 

"I'm going to cook spaghetti bolognese with cheesy garlic bread.  That is still your favourite, yes?"

"Definitely.  I always loved your bolognese."

"And I could get in some ice cream for dessert."

"Sounds good. You don't have to go out though.  I could pick some up before I come over."

"That would be great."

"What flavour?"

"Cookie dough for me and Naomi.  Rebekah likes vanilla."

"Like me."

"Like you," Sienna agreed.   "If you can be here for about five?  I've got to go, I'm in the middle of cleaning the cooker.  I just wanted to ring before you began preparing any dinner. Actually Alyssa, why don't you stay overnight? We can have a couple of glasses of wine then."  Alyssa thought that a few glasses of wine sounded like a very good idea. 

"Sounds like a plan," she replied. "See you later Sisi!"

"See you later.  Love you."

"Love you too."

***

"So I hear you and Lance had a kiss in Spain," Sienna said as they sat on the sofa drinking wine after the girls had gone to bed.

"Who told you that?" she asked, although it was obviously either Seb or Joel.  They were the only two that could have told her.

"Joel," she laughed. "Lance is cute. You could do a hell of a lot worse."

Alyssa didn't reply. Lance was cute admittedly, but he wasn't the Aston Martin driver that she was interested in. She really liked him as a person though, and they were forming a good friendship.

"Alyssa? Are you ok?" Sienna asked. "You seem a little distracted."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now tell me about your love life," she said, trying to change the subject.

"There's nothing to tell really. There was someone I thought I may have potentially been interested in but it didn't work out."

"Come on. You have to tell me details."

"I've known him for several years, but I was with Seb and he was with his girlfriend so we never really looked at each other in that way. Now we're both single. I bumped into him a few months back when I was shopping at Bicester Village. We had lunch and met up several times after."

"And?" Alyssa asked. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened.  We kissed, but we both decided that it would be too awkward going any further with me being Seb's ex-wife."

"Why would it be awkward?"

"Because of who the man is. Can I trust you Alyssa?  Please don't say anything to Seb. I know you've grown close, but I really don't want him to know."

"Sisi,  you're my sister. I won't say a word.  I promise."

"It's Daniel."

"Daniel?"

"Ricciardo."   Alyssa's mouth fell open. 

"Oh my.  Do you have a thing for drivers? Seriously Sisi, he's hot as fuck.  I'm sure Seb just wants you to be happy. As long as the girls are ok he'd be ok about it I'm sure."

Alyssa's hope that Sienna would accept her and Seb being together all but vanished. If she thought her dating Seb's ex teammate was complicated, she'd definitely lose her shit at Seb being with her little sister.

"I don't know.  I'm unsure.  Part of me still loves Seb I guess.  I thought the love had gone but just lately I've begun to wonder if we could ever make a go of it again."

Alyssa slouched in her seat.  She knew Seb wasn't interested in Sienna.  She knew that because he wanted her.   Or did he? Was she just the substitute sister?

"Sisi, you and Seb, you split for a reason right?   I think you need to look to the future.  Daniel could be good for you."

"Does Seb ever talk about me?" Sienna asked abruptly.

Alyssa felt as awkward as fuck.  She tried to think how to put things so she didn't upset her sister.  She also didn't want to cause any problems between Seb and Sienna. "We speak about you and the girls.  We avoid any love life talk.  It would feel awkward."

"I'm being stupid, I know.  He's just such a great bloke.  I made a mistake letting him go.   The longer I went without you and Joel, the more I changed and  the more I pushed him away.  I just.... I guess you're right.  I should concentrate on the future.  He's never dated anyone since the divorce though.  I know he has sex buddies but he never gets into relationships. I just can't help but wonder..."

"Sisi please. I love you, but I can't be caught in the middle here. Seb's my friend."

Sienna gave her a strange look. "Are you sure that's all?"

"Excuse me?"

"He's a handsome man. He's been really good to you. I couldn't blame you if you fancied him yourself."

"Me fancy Seb? No!" Alyssa exclaimed, trying to make her denial sound believable. "Sisi don't be ridiculous. I've had enough of men to last a lifetime, and he's like a brother to me."

"That's good, because you know he'd never see you as more than a little sister," Sienna snapped. "And I'd hate to see you making a fool of yourself over him. He's out of your league."

Alyssa was shocked. Why was Sienna being bitchy to her? She had to bite her tongue. She was so close to blurting out that Seb had definitely saw her as more than a sister when he'd had her half naked on the kitchen table, her nipple in his mouth, his hand stroking his cock up and down.

"I'm just saying be careful Alyssa. In your position it would be easy to fall for him. He's been like a knight in shining armour to you."

"Sienna, I'm not going to fall for him. Now how did this conversation get on to me? We were talking about you."

"Obviously Seb's not an option, but you do need to get laid little sis. Now are you sure Lance is a definite no?" Sienna said, ignoring Alyssa's attempt to divert the conversation away from herself.

"Definitely. And I don't need to get laid. I'm happy how I am."

"You must have urges surely? Or have you got one of those Rampant Rabbit thingys?"

Alyssa snorted with laughter. "No, seriously, I don't miss it." Well she hadn't until she'd met Seb again. Now she was having urges that scared her half to death.

"I miss it. Maybe I should call Daniel and see if he fancies a quickie next time he's over here." Alyssa laughed again.

"Maybe you should," she agreed. If Sienna had another man in her bed maybe she'd stop hoping for a reconciliation with Seb.  

"I might. Now hurry up and drink that wine, I need help with the rest of the bottle, and the next bottle." Alyssa drained her glass and Sienna immediately topped it up again. She held her glass aloft. "To the Harper siblings." Alyssa joined in the toast.

Two hours later they were both fairly drunk. Alyssa was far more drunk than Sienna, who'd stopped after so much as she needed to stay halfway sober because the kids. Sienna declared that it was bedtime. They giggled as they headed upstairs.

"Shhhh Alyssa. We mustn't wake the girls."

Alyssa laughed. Sienna was the one making all the noise. Or was she so drunk she didn't realise she was being loud?  

She went into the spare room and shut the door.   She then climbed under the covers fully clothed. She hadn't been this drunk in a long time. Then she remembered that she hadn't thanked Seb for the flowers. She picked her phone up and tapped out a text.

Alyssa: thank you for the flowers Sebby baby! They are beautiful. I am at Sienna's house and we have been drinking wine, and I miss you! And you are gorgeous and sexy, and I think I'd quite like to kiss you again xx

She hit send and lay back, grinning like an idiot.

***

Seb had just pulled up outside his parents' house when he heard his phone beep. He was staying with them rather than in a hotel as he didn't get to see them often. He slid his phone out of his jeans pocket and smiled as he saw it was a text from Alyssa.

Reading it, he burst into laughter. She was definitely drunk. It was great that she and Sienna were spending some quality time together. He thought for a minute before replying.

Seb: That's ok gorgeous. I'm glad you like them. Also thank you, you're pretty gorgeous and sexy yourself. And I am definitely going to kiss you again. That's a promise. xx

He knew the next few days would drag. He couldn't wait to get home again. He had a woman to kiss. He already missed her so much and couldn't wait to hold her again. 

His mother was waiting at the front door. She hugged him tightly, as did his Father when he got indoors. As he sat down his phone beeped again.

Alyssa: It better be a promise. You do funny things to me. You give me fanny flutters. And seriously, your cock is beautiful. It's so big! Xx

Seb snorted, earning himself a strange look from his Mother.

"I just need to make a call Mother. Back in a minute."

He headed upstairs to his old bedroom. He sat down on the edge of the bed and FaceTimed Alyssa. She answered straight away, grinning at him.

"Hey Weltmeister! I just texted you!"

"I know Alyssa. I saw it. How much have you had to drink?"

"Either too much or not enough," she replied, giggling. 

He had to laugh. She was going to have a bad head in the morning.

"So I give you fanny flutters?"

"You do. You're damn sexy. If I wasn't broken I'd have let you nail me on that table."

"Alyssa, you're drunk," he said.  He didn't want her to say anything she'd regret once sober.  

"I might be, but I know what I fancy, and that's you!"

"Listen sweetheart. I just wanted to say goodnight. I think you should try to get some sleep."

"Do you fancy me Sebby?"

"Alyssa, you know I do. I fancy you a lot," he told her.  

"I meant what I said about your cock. It's really big. I don't know if it would even fit inside me." Seb felt a stirring between his legs as he thought of having his cock inside her.

"Alyssa go to sleep. Come on. You're going to get all embarrassed about this in the morning," he said, although his ego, and his cock, loved her words. 

"I really miss you," she whined.

"I miss you too. I'll be home Sunday."

"Blow me a kiss Sebby!"

He kissed his fingers and blew at the camera. She did the same.

"Goodnight sexy man."

"Night beautiful." He disconnected the call, laughing to himself. He sat still for a few minutes waiting for his cock to go down before rejoining his parents downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.9K 73
Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing driver, he'd given up on his dreams to...
76.5K 4.8K 84
Jessie was sweet, petite, sexy as hell and everything that Sebastian Vettel had ever wanted, but she was out of bounds, she belonged to another man. ...
119K 2.6K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
246K 4.8K 60
It had been 10 years since the last time Valeria had set foot in a kart, or a circuit for that matters. She had grown up watching Formula1 with her d...