Just A Hunch (Varian x Witch...

By boxxieofbox

Hey guys! This is the sequel to my book Gut Feelings! If you haven't read it, I highly suggest that you do ot... More

Just A Hunch
Other Friends
To Corona
A Proposition
Do it for Her
Switching Sides
Redemption
Cleaning
Late Night Picnic
Falsely Accused
The Stabbingtons
Wolfie
Chasing the Wolf
Community Project
Fearing Yourself
Witch Trial
Protection
The Prank
The Day of Hearts
Trevor Returns
The Sea Serpent
The Apple
Teamwork
Red Rocks
Overcoming Fear
Téir Abhaile Riu
Sweets
The Snuggly Duckling
Wrong Place Wrong Time
An Old Friend
Something's Missing
New Plans
Changing Roles
Just Around The River Bend
Buried Treasure
Confessions
Storm Cloud
Understanding
Out of it
Why
Try After Try
Willow Maiden
Just A Curse
Simple Song
Dress After Dress
I Put a Spell On You
Research
Dragon Tales
Guards and Orders
Sick Days
Naps and Soup
Return To The Lorbs
False Emergencies
The Well

Love Spells

553 13 22
By boxxieofbox

A/n: before I start this chapter I just wanna say that I use an actual love spell that I have found and just wanted to let you guys know to not use them cause love spells are crazy stupid. Okay that's all I have to say. Enjoy!!!

A cloaked figure made its way quietly through the palace. They managed to avoid the guards and anyone that was up in search of a midnight snack. The figure walked through the halls of the palace their arms completely full of seemingly random items.

Rain hit the windows of the palace and lightning struck scaring the cloaked figure. They ended up tripping and dropping everything in their arms. The hood covering their features fell down just as lightning struck once more with a loud clap of thunder.

Under the cloak was none other than the princess of Neserdnia. She pulled the hood back over her head and picked up all the things she had dropped.

"You know I have to say-" Rosalie glanced around the corner she was near to see Stan and Pete making their way towards her. She grabbed the rest of the items and ran back to her room.

Once inside, she closed the door and let out a sigh of relief as she leaned against the door. She placed everything in her arms on her nightstand and took off her cloak. She carefully lit a candle and grabbed the journal off her bed flipping through it.

Rosalie took a pink candle she had gotten from Rapunzel's room. She looked at the different essential oils she'd taken from Eugene's room and picked up the vanilla one. She dressed the candle in the oil carefully before glancing back at the other ones she had grabbed.

"More love oil couldn't hurt." She said quietly to herself as she grabbed rose, nutmeg, and jasmine. Rosalie dressed the candle with all of the different oils and kept focus on the energy she was trying to attract. She placed the candle back on the nightstand.

Rosalie then opened the small jar she had obtained from the kitchen. She placed five drops of the vanilla oil into the jar before looking back at the candle she had just dressed before looking at the different oil she used.

"Only five drops?" Rosalie asked herself as she glanced back at the journal. She shrugged her shoulders before adding one more drop of the extra oils she had used for the candle into the jar.

Rosalie read the journal once more before putting a table spoon of honey into the jar. She stared at the contents of the jar and squinted her eyes at it. "That doesn't look like enough." She said before adding half a tablespoon more into the jar.

Rosalie picked up the different colored rose petals she had grabbed from the garden. "It doesn't specify what color the petals need to be. I'll just add a few of each." She said and proceeded to put in pink, red, and white rose petals into the jar. The princess closed the jar and placed it right next to the candle.

Picking up the salt shaker she'd gotten from the kitchen, Rosalie used it to make a circle around the candle and the jar. The princess lit the candle with a match she'd gotten from a room that seemed to be lived in, but no one was there.

"In perfect love and perfect trust. Sweet and subtle. Love has come." Rosalie said softly to herself and repeated her words as she slowly got into a more relaxed state. Her words continued as the candle slowly burned all the way down.

The next morning, the young witch was looking around the meadow confused. Her feline companion rubbed against her legs as a soft meow left him. The witch was completely distracted and barely even noticed Sunny scratching at her legs and white dress as he stretched upwards trying to get her attention.

"Something...feels...of." The witch said softly as she continued to look around the meadow. "Meow." Sunny spoke up and (Y/n) picked him up and held him like a baby.

"The meadow is fine...so what could it be? Do you have any ideas?" She asked Sunny and he only placed his paws on her nose making her giggle. "Well you sure don't seem to worried." (Y/n) said placing Sunny back on the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Said girl turned around to see Varian sprinting towards her with Ruddiger frantically chasing after his owner letting out distressed and panicked chitters. "Sapphires?" (Y/n) said confused as her feeling became worse.

Varian ran up to her and (Y/n)'s face scrunched up as she covered her nose. "I have to-" Varian started to say when the witch cut him off. "Oh my god, Sapphires. Why do you smell like you dosed yourself in essential oil? Ugh, why is it so strong?" She asked as she plugged her nose.

Varian looked at her confused and lifted up his arm to smell himself before looking back at the witch. "I smell like how I normally do. Maybe a little sweaty but-" He said and (Y/n) shook her head no. "It's really strong, Sapphs. Like really really strong. It kinda smells like vanilla, rose, jasmine, and...is that nutmeg? You smell like you're about to offer yourself to a god or something." (Y/n) said and Varian rolled his eyes.

"How I smell really doesn't matter I need to-Ruddiger!" Varian started to say only for Ruddiger to run up his body and cover his mouth. "Ruddiger, stop it! Get off!" Varian said as he tried to pry the animal off himself. Just as Varian was close to getting the animal off of him, he lost his grip and Ruddiger covered his entire face making (Y/n) laugh.

"Come here, cutie." (Y/n) said as she tried to get Ruddiger of her boyfriends face. "Oh wow he really doesn't want to get off." The raccoon was pried off his owners face only for him to quickly cover the witch's ears. (Y/n) was able to get Ruddiger away from her ears and she held him in her arms.

"There we go. Now, what were you going to tell me?" (Y/n) asked Varian with a smile. Ruddiger continued to struggle to get out of (Y/n)'s arms as Varian rubbed the back of his neck.

"We...I-I...I'm breaking up with you." Varian said and (Y/n)'s eyes widened. There was an awkward pause before (Y/n) laughed. "Wow, Sapphires. My hearing must be going. For a moment I thought you said you were breaking up with me." (Y/n) said and Varian only stared at her making her laugh die out.

"W-wait...that's really what you said?" (Y/n) said softly as she couldn't actually believe what was happening as Varian nodded. "D-did I do something wrong? Why didn't you tell me you were thinking about breaking up? Varian, we could have worked this out." She said softly and Varian cut her off abruptly. "I love someone else, (Y/n). I'm really sorry. I hope we can still be friends." Varian said before walking away and leaving (Y/n) in the meadow with Sunny and Ruddiger.

Tears started to pool in the witch's eyes as she watched the person she fell in love with walk away. Ruddiger and Sunny both looked up at the witch sadly. Ruddiger let out soft chitters as he hugged around her neck. Sunny looked back at Varian's retreating figure before running after him.

A single dark cloud formed over the witch. Rain started pouring down as tears escaped her eyes. She hugged Ruddiger back tightly as she continued to cry. Lightning and thunder came from the cloud and struck the ground around her. Her tears came faster and so did the rain.

Rapunzel was walking through the town doing her normal princess duties with Pascal on her shoulder. As she was walking she saw a familiar young alchemist with his hands full of different flowers, heart decorations, and candies. Instead of the usual raccoon on his tail it was instead a familiar black cat.

"Aww! Look, Pascal, Varian is probably going to do some big romantic gesture for (Y/n). They are just so cute!" Rapunzel said with a large smile. "Let's see if he needs any help." She said and approached the alchemist.

"Hey Varian!" Rapunzel said and Varian somehow managed to peak through everything he was carrying to look at the princess. "Oh, hey Princess." "So, is this all for (Y/n)? I gotta say-" "No it's not." Varian interrupted as he continued walking.

"Huh? I think I might have misheard you-" "Nope you heard me right. This stuff isn't for (Y/n). It's for Rosalie." Varian said and Rapunzel looked down at Sunny silently asking if it's true and he nodded. "O-okay...I'll leave you to it I guess." She said as she watched Varian walk away towards the palace garden.

"I swear that kid is more love struck than when Lance sees Adira." Eugene said next to Rapunzel. "I do not! But if I did, I'd make it look good." Lance smirked as he stood on the other side of Rapunzel.

"He said all of that stuff was for Rosalie." Rapunzel told her boyfriend and his best friend making them stare at Varian confused. "You mean to help Rosalie confess to Elizabeth?" Lance asked. "I'm not sure." The princess responded as they watched Varian finish whatever it was he was doing.

"What are you guys looking at?" Angry asked as her, Red, and Elizabeth approached the group. "Varian is acting strange." Rapunzel answered and Angry rolled her eyes. "Uh...he always acts strange. Where have you been?" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Something doesn't feel right. I just can't put my finger on it." Rapunzel said softly. The group watched as Rosalie walked out to the garden and was surprised by all of the flowers, chocolates, and heart decorations.

"O-Oh, hello Varian." She said to him  slightly surprised by everything in front of her. The group watched as the alchemist's smile widened at the young princess. "Princess Rosalie, will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Varian asked as he held out a single red rose to her. Everyone's eyes widened and mouths dropped open in shock at what they just heard Varian say.

"Yes, I will, Varian." Rosalie said calmly with a slight smirk as she accepted the rose. "Yes!"Varian yelled and quickly grabbed her hand and ran off with her struggling to keep up with his pace.

"What...just happened?" Eugene asked. "I...I'm not sure." Rapunzel said just above a whisper. "Is Varian cheating on (Y/n)?" Catalina asked Rapunzel and the princess forced a smile.

"No no I'm sure there is something else going on." Rapunzel was about to say more when Elizabeth spoke up. "We should tell her...shouldn't we?" She asked and Rapunzel nodded.

"I'll go tell her. Eugene you're with me. You guys follow them and see if you can figure out what is going on with Varian. And maybe even knock some sense into him. No, I don't mean that literally. Just try to talk to him. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for all of this." Rapunzel said and the group saluted her. "Yes, Princess!" They said before running after Varian and Rosalie.

"How do you think she's going to handle the news, Blondie?" Eugene asked and Rapunzel sighed. "I have no idea, but...she deserves to know." Rapunzel sighed as she ran her hands through her golden hair. "This is going to break her heart." Eugene nodded agreeing with his girlfriend and they both got ready to head out to the meadow ready to tell their friend what they had witnessed not too long ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
31.6K 967 14
"Witches aren't all bad..." "How do you know that?" "...Because I met one" ---- I don't own tangled or tangled the series nor Varian I do not own yo...
25.6K 691 20
Your a werewolf named Y/n L/n . You got adopted by the Ro'meave family because you were abandoned at age 5 . Your going to a new school called PDH. Y...