"Kill me" •| TodoBaku |•

Por VintageFlowers20off

!!!DISCONTINUED!!! •Bakugou has been abused by his mother since his father died in a car crash a few years ba... Más

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
A/N
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Happy Birthday!
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Explanation
Episode 26
Please read-advice

Episode 25

1.5K 74 16
Por VintageFlowers20off

The picture has no real significance to the chapter I just thought it was cool

Kirishima's P.O.V

'What the...' I whispered under my breath.

"I'll go make dinner. Katsuki, can you help me?" Bakugous mom asked

"Yeah"

"Great! We're making soba. That okay with everyone?"

My mom said yes and that she loved it.

"Yes, thank you" I said.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Fucking hell. I can't believe I had to hug that bitch. Now he's gonna be questioning it for ages. Ughhh damn it.

Anyway, I go to the kitchen with my mom and get the noodles out the cupboard and my mom fills a saucepan with water and puts it to boil. I cut some peppers, grind some black pepper, cut spring onions then put the noodles in the water.

I fry the peppers in sesame oil then add the green parts of the spring onions and wait for it to fry. My mom takes the noodles off the boil and stirs it to get off all the starch then drains it from the water.

She finally adds it to 3 bowls (Her, kirishima and his mom) and I take the vegetables off and put some on each bowl and drizzle some sesame oil on top and add some grinded black pepper.

She tells the two in the living room it was time for dinner and I lay the bowls down in the table with chopsticks next to each bowl with a glass of water.

"Wow this looks great! Thank you!" Kirishima says as he sits down.

"It does look delicious, thank you both"

"Aha thank you both" my mom said and sits down aswell and I join them.

"Well, I hope you all like it" she said

Kirishima tried it and looks up and nods his head. Once he finishes chewing he said it tasted great and his mother agreed.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked

"Huh? Me? No"

"Really? You should try some. After all you helped make it and it tastes great!"

"Thanks but I'm not hungry"

"Alright"

"So how's school for you boys?" His mom asked

"It's great! There's one person in particular i dan think of that would specifically like this meal, huh Bakugo?"

"I think it'd need to be a bit colder for him. He seems to reject heat for some reason"

"Well, he'd still love it. It's like his entire diet"

"I know right, not healthy."

"But who can blame him?"

"Me. He needs to start eating healthier. Have you ever seen him have another school meal apart from soba?"

"Haha i guess not. But the schools one is quite bland"

"He brings his own stuff. Ive seen him pull out a chopping board before"

"Wait really? He just started cutting vegetables in the middle of the school cafeteria?" Kirishima laughed

"Yeah, but he couldn't cut them. Cut himself instead. And the lunch ladies looked quite offended. Though it's not like he could take their job. Eventually iida (autocorrect changed that to aids. Anyway) took the knife away from him."

"Good. I don't think Todoroki with a knife is a bet good combo"

"Definitely not if he was near some people"

"Yeah true"

"Who's this person you're talking about?" My mom asked

"Someone from our class called Todoroki. He's obsessed with soba."

"Aww my katsuki has friends at school?"

"He's not my friend. Just very difficult to ignore him and his addiction when he's writing slam poetry about noodles."

"Omg I remember that! It was surprisingly a good poem" shitty hair chimed in

"Surprisingly so"

"Are you Friends with him sweetheart?" Kiris min asked.

"Not especially but I talk to him time to time. He's w good guy"

"Oh! Have you heard about the rising villain attacks in the area?" Kiris mom asked to mine.

"Oh yes I have! I wonder what the pros are going to do about it"

"I think I overheard the schools possibly making dorms mandatory to keep every child safe in case of an emergency" kiri said.

"Really?" Me and my mom asked. Me with a more hopeful look and my mom with a more violent one.

"I'm not sure. I could've overheard wrong" he looked confused at the different looks we gave him but it didn't take long for him to shrug it off.

Everyone left that topic and started just chatting about different topics and kirishima trying to get me included. I tried mainly because I didn't wanna get mauled after they left.

Soon, everyone finished their meal and everyone helped cleaning away.

"Well, it's late and the kiddos got school tomorrow so we should probably start heading home"

"Wait can I stay?" Kiri asked

"What?" His min said

"If it's alright with Mrs Bakugo and Bakugo, would it be alright if I stayed tonight?"

"That's up to them honey"

"Oh that's fine with me!" My mom said. You could tell she was slightly angry and disappointed inside.

"Yeah"

"Are you sure? He can be a handful" she chuckled and rubbed his back.

"Hey!"

"Yes of course it's fine! He's always welcome!"

"Yay! Thank you mrs Bakugo!"

"Alright, I'll see you after school tomorrow then, yeah?"

"Yeah! Thank you! Love you"

"Love you too Eijro, bye! Thank you two for taking him and for the meal. Have a good day at school tomorrow, bye mitsuki!"

And she left. She seems so nice.

"Right, you two should head off to bed now"

"Of course! Thank you for letting me stay"

"Anytime! His room is up the stairs and on the left. I need to speak to katsuki. You head up and I'm sure he won't mind you borrowing some clothes."

"Okay, thank you! See you upstairs man"

Then he was gone and I was left alone with my mother.

"Be expecting a strong punch when he's not here. You were so cheeky tonight. And if I hear one complaint, one thing go wrong and your fucking dead. Got that?"

I cleared my throat and finally spoke "yes ma'am"

"Good. Now go"

So I walked up the stairs and saw Kirishima in my room.

"You okay?"

"No"

"Wait what's up?"

"Fuck- I meant yeah. Yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna go get dressed"

•Word Count: 1034•

•YESSS!!! FINALLY A REAL CHAPTER!!!! I really enjoyed writing this one and to anyone who's asking if I'm okay from the last chapter the answer is yes. I got all my photos and contacts back so that's pretty much all I cared about and I'm not dead. Idk if that's a positive or not but here we are. Also, I have no idea how to make sons so I'm sorry if I got it wrong. I had to use google lmao. Anyway, bye!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!•

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...