Memories

By YourLocalWeebTrash08

When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was no... More

Authors note
Pt.1 Hello again
Pt.2 Reputation to uphold
Pt.3 Studing with a familar
Pt.5 I love you...
Pt.6 Is this right?
Pt.7 I want you...
Pt.8 Complicated
Pt.9 Date
Pt.10 night of fun
Pt.11 Thanksgiving
Pt.12 why?
Pt. 13 Lies
Pt.14 Remember
Pt.15 Assult
Pt.16 future time
Pt.17 I'm done
Pt.18 New
Epilogue
This is the end

Pt.4 Can we be friends...still?

42 3 7
By YourLocalWeebTrash08

Eren's pov

She said she would come over later to study, that wasn't what I meant. I was hoping she would come over just because. But I guess not. I guess she didn't remember anything, she was totally fine around me. It was a good thing I told everyone not to say anything. I wonder what she and everyone else would do when she finds out. For now, I wouldn't tell her, with her memories gone she was happy. I wanted to keep her like that.

-

In our last period we didn't really talk, we just worked the whole time. She studied for half the class then worked with me. I saw her look up at me a few times. I didn't say anything but then I would find myself looking at her. I couldn't believe I was doing this after what I'd done. I needed to stop. From this point on I would think about hat night anymore. She was happy so I should be happy.

When the bell rang y/n was out the room first. I caught up to her in no time thought. "Hey don't forget, 5:30. I'll make dinner tonight." I said and quickly turned away to the parking lot in the back of the school.

I had these new feeling for her. But the same as last time, these were real. I wanted to be with her for other reasons.

When I got to my house I immediately started getting things out for dinner. I was going to empress her with at least one thing I was good at.

Just as I finished putting the food on the table, I heard a knock on the front door. She was just in time. I changed into some decent clothes before I dated so hopefully I didn't look half bad. I took in a deep inhale and opened the door.

Y/n's pov

Eren opened the door and an amazing aroma filled my nose. "Oh my, what did you just make?" I laughed and he let me step inside. "Nevermind that. How are you?" I asked putting my things down at the foot of the stairs.

"I'm fine." He said leading me to be kitchen.

"Wow." I said and I could feel my eyes light up.

On the table was a loaded baked potato. It looked like it had steak, bacon, cheese, sour cream and green onions on top. It also had a few pieces of asparagus on the side.

"Thank you Eren." I said sitting into the chair he pulled out for me."

"You're welcome." He said scooting his chair coser to the table.

I too one bite of the potato and my tastebuds felt like they were in heaven. I continued to shove more in my mouth with bite of asparagus every once in a while.

"Look y/n I know it might be good but slow down." Eren said half laughing.

"Right." I said after swallowing the lump of now mashed potato.

After we ate we went upstairs and started working. We didn't say anything like earlier. When we worked together it was like we could read each others mind. But while reading someone the things he wrote, it looked to plain, like he didn't care about it.

"Eren?" I asked, holding his pencil so he'd stop writing.

"Yes?" He asked relaxing his hand and looking up at me.

"Can we talk for a bit? Like a quick break?" I asked letting go.

"Sure." He picked up his pencil and put in between his paper and closed his notebook. "What'd you want to talk about?"

"How do you know everything they covered, but still fail?" I asked.

"None of your business." He snapped and I felt myself tense up.

"Well damn, you didn't have to be rude about it." I said clenching my fist.

"No, y/n I'm sorry." He said in a small voice.

"Forget it." I said throwing my hands up in the air and starting to pack my things. "I think we did enough work tonight. I see you tomorrow." I slung my bag over my shoulder, walked out the door and ran downstairs.

He didn't follow me, he just stayed there. I walked out the fire and started speed walking bad to my house. I don't know why I reacted like that but it was too late to turn back now. I guess I'll just apologize in person tomorrow.

~

Last night I asked Mikasa to come a bit early so I could get to Erens first class and apologize. At first she was hesitant but finally gave in. She came about ten mins earlier than she usually did so should still have time. When she got there I sped walked through the hallway and around the corners. I got to the class just to realize I was thinking of our second period class and not first.

"Fuck."

I turned around and started walking towards the front of the school where I had my first class. I got there a few mins before the bell rang so I just spent the rest of the time writing.

Surprising the class went by much faster and I sped walked to his next class. I saw him there in the back row this time. I looked at him and made a "come here" motion with my finger. He stood up and walked to the door. I pulled him out into the hallway.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I said feeling guilty.

"Don't, it was my fault. I'm sorry."

I gave him a small smile and walked across the hallway to the room. At least things were good between us now. I don't know what I would do if I had to work with him and not like him. Well in a friends way at least. I don't like like him...well I don't think I do. Could I? I mean I've only met him a few days ago and he just have a little fight yesterday. But, other than that, the he talks, looks and acts, it's the kinda thing that make you get butterflies. Shit, I've fallen for someone I just met.

When I saw Eren at lunch I walked over to his table but didn't sit down.

"Oh hey y/n!" Hange said standing up and hugging me tightly.

"Hello, Hange." I said, struggling to get ought of her tight grasp.

"Alright Hange times up." Erwin said prying her arms off from around me. "So what do I own you the pleasure of being here at our fine table y/n?"

I let out a laugh at his wording. "Well thou was hoping that this fine group of the most extravagant people would bless my table with your presence Sir Erwin." I bowed down then looking up and smiled.

"Thou shall expect your offer." He looked over at everyone else. "Come on, let's go meet y/n's other friends." He said is his normal voice.

Everyone stood up and followed me to the table.

"My esteemed friends of the 'Cadet Corp' I present to you, Eren Jaeger, Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Levi Ackerman Bertoldt Hoover and Reiner Braun."

"Hello!" Histroia welcomed them and they sat in the empty seats on the left side of the table.

"It's...it's nice to meet you all." Mikasa said stuttering. She usually never stutters.

"Welcome to the 'Cadet Corp'" Jean said spreading his arms open.

We spent the rest of lunch talking and getting to know each other. Know that we did, we found out a lot of us had classes together. Like every other Friday I have a cooking class with Hange and Reiner. And Histroia, along with Ymir have third period with Levi. And Marco, Bertoldt, Reiner and Armin's girlfriend Annie all have fifth together. I guess because we didn't really talk we didn't realize how many people we had that we knew.

We were all walking to together and slowly broke off as we all reached our classrooms. But the time I was half way there, is was alone. The class I have right now is on the other side of the school from the cafeteria. I was about thirty seconds away from my classroom before some one stopped infront of me.

"Do you need something?" I asked her impatiently because the bell was about to ring.

"Here will you try this for me?" She asked me, handing me a cup of what looked like a slushee. She said it friendly, a little too friendly.

I took the cup from her hand and took a sip. "Oh my, it tastes super sweet." I cringed at the sweetness. It was like ten percent ice, five percent flavor, and eighty-five percent sugar.

"Thank you." She said taking the cup back and pulling off the lid.

I started to walk away but then I felt a tug of my bag. I spun around quickly and before I knew I was blinded by something cold hitting my face and running down the rest of my body.  I didn't take me long to realize that the girl had dumped her slushee over my head.

"What the hell was that for!?" I yelled trying to wipe the slush off of me.

"You know exactly what it was for dumb bitch." I heard her say, then heard footsteps waking away from me.

"Goddammit!" I yelled running down the hallway.

Mikasa was still in class and my house was only fifteen minutes away. I ran home trying to get there as quickly as I could. With the breeze and the cold slushee it made me freezing. I was soaking wet with a sticky red liquid. I got home and immediately went to the kitchen to take my clothes off. I place them if the empty side of the dish washer. I ran upstairs and strayed the shower, I didn't even want to get my towel from my room, I just wanted to get this off. I turned on the hot water and stepped in as so as it was warm enough. The water pooled red at the bottom.

After I washed my hair three times and washed my body more times than I could count, I felt that I got it all out. I ran up to my room quick and wrapped myself in my towel. "Why would some do that?" I thought to myself while drying my legs.

When I was finished, I put on some baggy sweatpants and the softest over-sized shirt I owned. This one was my favorite because it had been washed so many times that it was super thin but could still keep me warm. I dried off my hair and still felt a few sticky spots.

Come on. Three times.

I walked back to the shower and threw my head over. This time used my hair scrub on my scalp where it was still sticky. I put the towel over my head and let it air dry.

By the time that I was completely finished, the final bell would have rung. Mikasa should be coming home in a few minutes. I waited on the couch playing Genshin Impact on my phone. I heard the doorbell ring and my head shot up. I walked to the door and was met with two faces.

"Eren?" I asked. I knew Mikasa would come because she was always worried about me, but I didn't think Eren would be with her.

"Where we're you y/n?" Mikasa asked and let herself in.

I looked at Eren and he shrugged and followed behind her. They sat down on the couch and I leaned against the wall.

"So...where we're you?" Mikasa asked again impatiently.

"After lunch someone dumped their slushee all over me." I said flatly, getting straight to the point.

"They did what?" Eren shot up looking very angry.

"Eren calm down." I said but then Mikasa stood up too.

"No I'm with Eren on this one." Mikasa said through her teeth as if not to scream.

I rolled my eyes at them. "It's not that big a deal." I said even thought I thought it was. I just wanted to calm them down.

"No y/n it is." Eren said knitting his eyebrows together.

"No it's not, now let's just forget about it okay." I suggested.

"I'm not go-" Eren started, then Mikasa stopped him.

He looked down at her then back at me. "Fine."  He said and sat back down.

"Thank you." I said plopping down next to him and Mikasa, who had sat back down as well.

We kept silent for a while until I had and idea.

"Do you wanna play Minecraft?"

"Sure." Eren said grabbing my hand and trying to pull me up.

I stared at it then at him then back at it.

"Sorry." He said letting my hand go and rubbing his nape.

"No it's okay." I said waving both of my hands at him. "I mean, we're friends right?"

Mikasa let out a small cough that sounded more like a choke. I looked over to her quickly then back at Eren.

"Right, friends." He smiled and we all walked upstairs.

Friends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.7K 19
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 109 9
/dษชหˆspษ›ห/ noun the complete loss or absence of hope. "a voice full of self-hatred and despair" !READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 16+! !!TW; Alcohol use/a...
246K 8.3K 28
"-@๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โ™ฅ๏ธŽยฐใƒป ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ...
27.7K 802 13
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿซ "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, โŸ† ( ใ€ƒyet we still havent ran into each other." ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "maybe thats a good thing."๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽa sto...