Rayne

By asamanda

"I want to get to know you." He said, slowly scanning my face, with a glint of seductive in his eyes. I swal... More

chpt. 1
chpt. 2
chpt. 3
chpt. 4
chpt.5
chpt. 6
chpt. 7
chpt. 8
chpt. 9
chpt. 10
chpt. 11
chpt. 12
chpt.13
NOT A CHAPTER
chpt. 14
chpt. 15
chpt. 16
chpt. 17
chpt. 18
chpt. 19
chpt. 20
chpt. 21
chpt.23(re-uploaded)
chpt. 24
chpt. 25
chpt. 26
chpt. 27
REMINDER
CHPT.28 PART 1 Is Up!
chpt. 28
chpt. 29
chpt.30
chpt. 31(I)
Chpt.31 (II)
chpt.32
chpt.33
chpt.34
chpt. 35
chpt. 36 (I)
chpt. 36 (II)
chpt.37(I)
Chpt. 37 (II)
chpt. 38
The End of Things To Come-Chpt.39
Chapter 40
THE BATTLE-Chpt.41(I)

chpt. 22

117K 4K 470
By asamanda

Chpt.23 got deleted, grrr! Apparently, there was too much mature content in it so I've decided that I'm going to upload rated R chapters in a private work on my page, im unsure when because I have to get to work on chpt.23 again when I get a chance.

Because some chapters are going to be private, you'll have to follow me in order to read them, hope you all won't mind!

Back to the drawing board, but I love you guys enough to do it all over again!

Kisses,
Ash❤️

----

"Home sweet home!" I sighed excitedly as I plopped down onto the living room couch.

I just dropped Ella off at her house and I was relieved to see that she was genuinely smiling and laughing again. I made a mental note to call and make some plans with her over the vacation. It's the last Friday before break and I couldn't be more excited. My professors were kind enough not to assign any major homework assignments to do so we could enjoy our time off , but not fall completely off track.

I thought about what I wanted to do. I really wanted to go skiing or heliboarding, both sounded really fun (dangerous). Maybe, I could go somewhere tropical or visit some of my relatives in the Caribbean. There was so many possibilities so I decided to think about it later when Rayne gets home, he's going to tag along with me with or without my permission so it's best that I decide with him.

I decided to watch some television before I got a headstart on my homework. The tv was huge, at least 60 inches and it was an LCD flatscreen. Family Feud was on so I pretended to be on the show like I usually did as I shouted out answers. I'm so glad Steve Harvey's the new host, he's funnier than the last one. No offense to you Jerry!

"Name something you take from your girlfriend." Steve asked. The contestant scratched his bald head before answering.

"Her cell phone?" The answer was wrong and Steve asked the next contestant.

"Name something you take from your girlfriend, first strike already come on man!" He yelled enthusiastically. I laughed at the contestantsms facial expression he looked like he was about to piss his pants!

"Her virginity." I heard Rayne's smooth voice call from behind. Haha good one, hey wait!

My eyes bulged out of my head and I 'eeped' in surprise when he came up behind me. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek before flipping himself onto the couch beside me. I was laying down on my side and he was sitting by my feet.

"I texted you and told you I was on my way. I missed you," He said lowering the volume of the TV. He adjusted himself so now he was hovering over me, inbetween my legs. If someone walked in, we'd look very...compromising.

"I missed you too babe. How was class?" I replied with a smile. His proximity was intoxicating, images from a few nights ago flashed in my thoughts.

"Same old, same old. I have to build a 3D digital model of the Empire State Building over the break, that should be fun." He said sarcastically. I chuckled and brushed a stray hair out of his face.

"I thought you liked building things?" I asked. He sighed and rolled his head back.

"I do, I just like building things that I design myself and create in my head." I nodded in thought.

"Well when you do the assignment, you're taking another step towards completing the course. I better see you working over the break." I said with a pointed look then giggled, his eyes widened at me reprimanding him.

"I know Ash, I will but-" I clamped his lips shut.

"No buts mi corazon." I said kissing his nose. He smiled and sighed.

"Alright" He drawled. He then bent down to give me a soft kiss on my lips then moved away, looking over my head. I whined loudly and he laughed.

"My parents are calling us to their office, they need to talk to us." He said reluctantly while rolling off of me.

I wonder what Mama wolf and Papa wolf want...

•••

We entered the office shortly to be accquainted by Jackson smiling and sitting on his office chair, while Aria sat on the edge of his desk with her legs crossed. The scene looked very....provocative and I couldn't help but feel as if we walked in on a 'private' moment. Jackson cleared his throat and brought his attention to us.

"Ashlyn, I hope you're settling in quite well?" I smiled politely.

"I am actually, thank you for making me feel welcome I truly appreciate it."

He nodded with a small smile. "Well now, the reason why I called you both in here is because I have a job for you both to do. As the future leaders of this pack, you have several responsibilities on your shoulders. One of many is negotiating peace and keeping alliances strong. As you know, we recently lost two members from an ally pack."

He had an sorrowful look to his expression but quickly masked it. He was probably thinking about that bastard who is responsible for all these deaths. I glanced up at Rayne, his expression hardened with a hint of guilt. I interlaced my fingers with his and gave it a reassuring squeeze which softened his expression.

He continued. "Our strongest ally pack Red Sun, believes that they have a target on their backs and I've heard rumors that they want to withdraw from our pact. We can't allow this to happen. The Alpha's oldest son Blake is getting married tomorrow afternoon in Vancouver, I want you both to attend the wedding to show your support and convince them to stay true to our pact. I'd go myself but there are pressing matters that need to be dealt with here." Rayne gave him a stern nod and I mirrored his action.

My first Luna duty! As the next head of the council, persuasion and negotiation are crucial if you want to get things done. This task was going to be a piece of cake. Rayne and Jackson were discussing how much security should tag along with us and other 'Alpha' things while Aria gestured that I sit on a futon nearby.

"How did you like the closet?" She said a little worried. She had nothing to worry about, It was everything a girl could ask for. I grinned politely at her.

"It's absolutely amazing, I love it. I can't thank you enough. I can't help but feel so guilty that you spent so much money on me.." I said wincing at the thought. Aria laughed and shook her head.

"Honey it's nothing. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who works at a luxury fashion chain. Let's just say that I have the hookup. " We both joined in laughter. So Aria has the hookup? This woman fails to not amaze me. It was impossible not to like her.

Several hours passed and Jackson suggested that we prepare for the trip. We'd be driving for 2 days because I couldn't bear airplanes, it wasn't happening! I sorted through my clothing options, still excited about the luxurious items. Jackson said that the day after the wedding, Rayne and I would be attending a conference with Alpha Layton and the Red Sun defense leaders. We were supposed to propose plans to strengthen our weakest spots in our defensive/offensive tactics. In my opinion, the biggest weakness the pack has is security. Rayne believes it's their morale and fighting spirit that has weakened, causing them to be more afraid and paranoid than usual.

For my clothing, I grabbed an assortment of silk and polyester blouses, pencil skirts, and a pair of grey dress pants and dark wash skinny jeans. I wanted to keep everything professional for the trip for when we have the conference. I wanted my dress for the ceremony to be smokin' hot, I was going to have Rayne on my arm so I needed to look equally up to par. I looked throughout the multiple dress racks and stopped once I came across a two piece black number. The top piece had a slit V neckline and the bottom was a skirt that looked highwaisted. I pressed the pieces against my body and looked into the 4 way mirror on the opposite side of the room.

"This is it!" I giggled excitedly and sang out hallejuah.

"Ashlyn?" Rayne said cautiously. He probably thought I was a madwoman from my joyous outburst.

"I'm okay uh just let me fangirl on my own!" I put the dress in a clothing bag and layed it on top of my suitcase.

All of my toiletries were packed into a seperate duffle bag along with hair care products. I eyed my sleepwear before I packed it in, it was very see through. It was a white shift that had lace trimmings along the breast area and everything else was sheer from the midsection down. Something about this shift seemed awfully familiar...

I'm sure Rayne wouldn't mind all this skin showing. I thought smugly. I packed it underneath one of my skirts and smirked to myself. I found a whole other drawer filled with lingerie and I gaped at the beautiful silken material . Aria really wants me to be in touch with my feminine side while I live here. I threw in a few lace cheekies, bras, and a thong into my bag.

Within a half hour, we were ready to go. Aria already booked our rooms at a 5 star hotel in downtown Vancouver. We exchanged goodbyes with Rayne's parents then packed the rest of our luggage into the trunk of the black SUV.

"My mother booked the presidential suite for us at the hotel, it has a jacuzzi," Rayne said, winking suggestively at me.

"Maybe we can put it to good use then?" I said, running my fingers along the length of his arm. I bit my lip as I felt the contours of his rock hard muscles underneath my fingertips. His eyes darkened and his sultry gaze found mine.

Someone was getting turned on, so was I. We'd be all alone, no interruptions. At this point, I was more than ready for him and I to mate. I wanted to complete our bond. Once we did, I'd age slowly like he does, adapt to his Alpha line that would officially make me a Luna, and the best out of all, we'd be able to mindlink one another. I'd always feel his presence in the back of my mind and it would provide us with that perfect sense of completion. I almost forgot to mention that he's drop dead sexy. It was nearly impossible to not be attracted to him. He had everything that I wanted and craved in a companion. He was absolutely perfect and mine.

His large, calloused fingers firmly gripped the inside of my thigh . "I'd like that, a lot."

Dear Vancouver, please be good to me.

------

Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed the sexual tension towards the end, definitely some foreshadowing for whats to come.....Stay tuned!

Also, I'm working on another werewolf/hybrid romance book..look out for when I publish it soon by following me and looking out for these types of messages for updates!

Vote vote vote!
Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.7K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
4.1K 208 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...