Coming for your heart

By Kiki-the-crazy

|| Book 1 || Eren Yaeger had to flee from his home when he was only six years old. With his mother and his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 75

199 5 13
By Kiki-the-crazy

Armin POV

It probably was a stupid idea.

All of it.

After leaving the library with Eren, his friend had asked him for some time to think. Armin didn't pressure him into telling him more. He knew that soon enough it would start. The actual revolution against Grisha's reign.

Until then Armin had a job to do. Gather as much intel as he could.

He self-consciously tugged at the few pieces of clothing he wore. They had drawn many unwanted attention on him but it couldn't be helped. Armin touched the bright-colored trousers he wore, wide around his thighs and narrow at his ankles with small jewels sewn into the fabric.

With a shiver his hands came up to the wide cut top in the same colors that showed just enough skin to be considered seductive. He had borrowed it from one of the servant girls he had often worked with. She had given it to him with a giggle after he had promised to take good care of it.

Eren...

This was for his brother.

He couldn't allow himself to have a heart when all of their lives were in danger.

Which was probably one of the reasons he was standing in front of this wooden door, beckoning him inside no matter how much he feared the person behind it.

Armin inhaled softly and closed his eyes, gathered all his strength. With shaking hands he tied his fair hair to a bun at the back of his head with only a few strands still falling into his face.

For the third time in probably ten minutes he raised his hand to knock. A part of him, the part that had been torn apart by rejection and hurt and pain, wanted to get him out of there. Bring him back into his small room.

But the rest of him knew exactly that this was what Eren needed him for. Grisha's soldiers were one of their greatest targets to convince that following Eren was the right choice.

Armin breathed in again, sucked enough air into his lungs and then finally knocked on the door, his heartbeat accelerating drastically when he heard a warm voice from inside telling him to come in.

His hands were trembling when he pulled the door open.

And with a soft noise he closed it behind himself.

No going back now.

- - -

"What can I do for you?"

Armin's breath got stuck in his throat and he swallowed hard.

Erwin hadn't looked up from his papers yet, still scribbling down notes that Armin couldn't read from his place near the door, his fingers clawing at the wood that was grounding him; keeping him from running away any given second.

The afternoon arrived shortly after Armin came to Erwin's room.

Strange music flowed inside through a slightly open window and the sunlight bathed the floor and the man sitting behind the table in an almost magical shine.

"I wanted to see you.", he whispered.

The words caught Erwin's attention. Armin saw the man's eyes widen when they took in his appearance and the tongue licking his lips.

"Armin." Erwin didn't say anything else and Armin begged the Gods above to keep the shame and guilt off his face. "What-"

Armin took a step forward and kissed his last chance to disappear goodbye.

And another.

And another.

Closer to Erwin. Closer to his target. And oh, he knew that his appearance did wonders to a man like Erwin. He hated himself for using the man like this, no matter how much pain he was in because of him.

Because of this beautiful man.

And he hated himself for wanting this just a tad too much. For enjoying the man's eyes on him just a bit too much. For loving how they lingered on his body only to take in the feelings in his face with short breaths.

"You shouldn't be here.", Erwin said when Armin was close enough to touch the table between them. Armin gave him a smile and tried his best to keep it flirtatious.

"And yet you're not throwing me out of the room."

"I would never-"

"Why?"

Erwin opened and closed his mouth but nothing came out. Armin took his chance to stride around the table and leaned against it with his hands behind him.

He remembered how Mikasa had always used her manipulative skills back then in Shiganshina to get what she wanted when Eren had caused problems again with one of his fights.

He remembered her suddenly innocent looking eyes, the small smirks and those swaying hips that showed her curves just right for her target to notice.

Nervously he swallowed down the apologetic words that begged to come out and tilted his head.

"Don't you want me?"

"I can't, Armin.", Erwin said and turned around. "I am engaged."

He sounded as if he had revealed a big secret and if Armin hadn't already known about it he would have probably given up right then and there. But the trembling of Erwin's hands and the want in his eyes told him enough.

Armin sighed and lowered his head.

"Of course.", he mumbled and suppressed the tears that came with the devastating fear and shame he was experiencing. "Why would you want a servant when you can have such a beautiful woman?"

"You're wrong."

"How am I wrong?", Armin whispered. He didn't dare look up again. This had been such a stupid idea. "I should leave."

He was ready to go, to give up.

And suddenly a pair of rough hands spun him around and a much taller body cornered him against the desk. Hot lips were on his in a matter of seconds and he found himself uncapable of responding to any of this.

Those lips were so warm against his, moving in a pace he loved and that caused hundreds of butterflies in his stomach.

A hot tongue touched his upper lip and teeth grazed it without hurting him.

Erwin grabbed his hips, massaged the flesh there and pressed their bodies against each other. They shared the air in between them and Armin gasped, lost in the sensations when Erwin kissed his throat, his shoulder.

"I don't understand-"

"You are such a tease.", Erwin hissed. "Like you really don't know how much I have to fight against my own instincts to keep you away from me."

Armin clung to Erwin's neck and buried his fingers in the man's hair.

They stared at each other and in this moment, only the two of them existed.

"This isn't right...this shouldn't even happen...", Erwin mumbled but didn't let go of Armin for even a second. If anything his hold tightened on the boy. "I can't have you this close by my side..."

"Why?", Armin asked again, breathless and desperate to feel the older man's touch on him again. "Because I am a servant? Worthless in your eyes?"

"Because you are so much more than that to me.", Erwin snarled and in the blink of an eye they were kissing again.

Armin clung to Erwin, who lifted him onto the table, pushing the papers he had been working on carelessly aside. Armin followed his gut and wrapped his legs around Erwin's hips who deepened the kiss with a passionate groan.

"More.", Armin whispered, begged.

Erwin nibbled at his lips, his fingers stroking his back and keeping him in place.

"Not yet.", the man answered huskily. "Not like this."

Armin would have loved to answer the man but he was putty in Erwin's grip, wriggling around on the table to get even closer to the man he desired so much it hurt.

Erwin let go of him, stared at him and Armin gasped for air, breathing quite hard while he waited for the man to say something. Anything.

"This has to stay a secret.", Erwin rasped and caressed Armin's cheek with his big hand. Armin leaned into the touch and sighed. "You would be in grave danger should anyone ever find out that you're...that you're my weakness."

Armin cocked a brow and leaned back, for once feeling the confidence Mikasa wore like a second skin. It was that pair of eyes that brought this side out of him. This man that looked at him like he genuinely wanted every single part of him.

"I can be quiet if you want me to be." He bit his lip and fought the wide smile off his face. "I am convinced that a man of your talents can come up with a few ways to silence me."

This was wrong in so many ways.

But when their lips came together once again and Armin heard Erwin's low moans, he knew that he would have to worry about this another time.

For now the warmth of Erwin's lips and his body was enough. 

(Aaaandddd another chapter with just a few more horny characters. 

Armin can be lewd, who would have thought? But is it right for him to use their feelings to his advantage? One day he'll have to betray him. But losing a lover is much harder than losing someone who rejected you....

FunFact: Erwin and Armin weren't supposed to have any relationship when I planned the story out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
83.4K 3.5K 41
Ereri/Riren/LevixEren Yaoi (boyxboy) You don't like-don't read. "I used to never cry. Crying showed weakness. If I cried that would make me vulnerabl...
14.2K 738 33
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...
140K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...