Things I can't//Larry Stylins...

By mmmaarrrii000

It's been two years since the band went on hiatus. However now the boys get the opportunity to see each other... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25

Chapter 24

598 5 5
By mmmaarrrii000

***For every question "why", you were my "because"***

"Hazza, I need to take care of something. I'll be back in 2 hours," Louis screams and then I hear the front door being locked. 

Weird.

He didn't even say, where he's going.

I decide not to care about it. If it was serious, I'm sure he would tell me.

Half an hour later, I can hear a door bell. I get up from the couch and open the front door. 

Mitch is standing there. I don't hesitate and bring him in for a hug. I haven't seen him for a while. "Mitch!"

He enters and we take spots on the couch in living room. 

"So what's new?" I ask.

"Nothing, but it seems like you have big news." He unlocks his phone and shows me the article from yesterday.

I have to blush and I tell him everything about me and Louis being together again. He supports me and tells me he's happy for me. We talk for another hour and then he has to leave because of his girlfriend. They're having a date.

So I'm alone again, waiting for Louis to come back. 

I didn't even finish one episode of Friends and Louis is entering the house.

"Haz? I have a surprise for you," Louis sing songs.

I run to the front door. He's standing there with hands behind his back. "What is it?"

He shows me what he's been hiding behind himself and I can't believe my eyes. There's the cutest little kitty. It has a gorgeous color of grey and it's tummy is snow white. It immediately wants to touch me, so I don't hesitate to take it in my hands and cover it in kisses. 

"Lou, it's so adorable. Is it a girl or a boy?" I ask, but my eyes aren't leaving the kitty.

"A girl."

"Oh my god, it'a a Chloe. She looks like a Chloe, doesn't she?" 

"Definitely."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! She's so perfect." I hug my boyfriend, but carefully so I won't hurt Chloe. 

After we pull away, I stare into his eyes.

"I'm glad you like Chloe. It was worth the hearts in your eyes. Haz, I've been thinking, I know it might be too soon, but after all we've been through, I think I'm sure. I love you. I've never stopped loving you. You're my soulmate and I love you, baby."

I love you.

Those three words bring tears. Louis loves me. Hearing this from him melts my heart. I feel butterflies in my stomach dancing to the sound of Louis' voice. There is a comfortable warmth that fills my body and I totally love this feeling. And I love Louis. I'm sure of it.

"I love you too, boobear."

I carefully put Chloe down and then I don't hesitate to throw myself on my boyfriend. I wrap my hands around his neck and connect our lips. The kiss is sweet and full of love. It feels like we're young again. Two teenagers finding out what it's like to be in love for the first time.

What a lovely feeling right?

"Let's go. I'll make us something to eat," I say when we pull away.

"I'll help ya!" Louis cheers.

"Right," I chuckle, knowing that the only thing he'll do is make silly jokes and keep me a company.

---

2 months later.

Everything is better now. My life is better now.

Louis moved in with me again. So we're almost all the time together. Do you know what it's like to be with someone nonstop and not get tired of them? It's the best.

Zayn is so happy with Gigi and their little Khai. She's so precious. Me and Louis, we've been babysitting her once and I know we'll never get that chance again, because Louis started teaching her how to prank uncle Liam. Even though she's one-year-old and doesn't understand anything Louis taught her, he was happy to share his experience with somebody.

Liam has also been spending his time with Bear and his new girlfriend Maya. I'm glad he's happy again.

I have literally no idea what Niall is doing. From time to time he texts me if I want to go golfing with him but that's all. 

Simon has finally left the hospital 4 weeks ago. His whole family is doing fine, so that's good.

Even though we all got some time for ourselves, we had to start working on reunion. Simon as promised has been doing an amazing job. He discussed every detail with us. We might finally do our job the way we want. 

Today we have a meeting with all the boys and people from management. Right now me and Louis are on our way. My driver has to drive a bit faster or we'll be late. It took me more time to choose my suit than I expected. I look fabulous and that's important.

When we arrive to the office, there is a big round table where everyone sits. Only two spots are empty, we take the places and the meeting starts.

"So according to everything we have already had prepared, the reunion might be in 3 months. That gives us enough time to arrange everything the way you require," Ava, a girl who works for Simon, says.

"Perfect. Has anyone another idea you want to include?" Simon asks.

"Honestly I have one. I haven't talked with boys about it yet, but I think it would be nice to include it. Solo careers has been really important parts of our lives and I think that we were successful with our songs, so it would be nice to include them. Each of us could choose their own song and sing it with everyone," Zayn suggests.

"Wow, that's actually amazing Zayn. We should definitely do that," I agree.

They all nod and then we go through all of the plans again. We decided that it's time to give our fans a hint of what's coming. All five of us are supposed to post a picture on instagram but not write anything to it. Each of us could choose an era and post it one by one.

Niall starts today - Monday

@niallhoran 

@1Dlover OMG. I miss those times.

@Niallgirlll You look cute Ni!

@potatoo Horan dogs love you Niall <3

---

On Tuesday is Liam's turn.

@liampayne

@liamismydaddy You look so hot!!

@Liamisthebest You look so brave rn, what if I show you a spoon? Would you scream?

@leeroy You post a pic of 1D a day after Niall. Interesting.

---

Wednesday - Zayn

@zayn 

@DJMalik You're posting a 1D pic!!

@Anneloves1d zayn we missed you <3

@Zaddy The biggest glow up ever

---

Thursday - Louis' turn

@louist91

@TTT Louis fucking Tomlinson your beauty just killed me.

@Boobear One Direction don't do that. *thumbs up*

@LoulovesHazza They're all posting. Gosh, this is a sign. Something's gonna happen!!!

---

Friday - finally it's my day

@harrystyles 

@gayvodka All of you looking so fucking gooood

@1Dreunion Fifth photo. Yaay. We're back guys.

@forthnipple harold, your teeth are brigher than my future. (even tho they're yellow, lol)

---

This is gonna be fun.

--- 

Hey guys!

Gosh I need 1D reunion ASAP. It would solve so many problems and save a lot of people all around the world. But no pressure, you know.

Hope you liked this chapter. Btw the next one will be the last one.

Vote and comment <3

Mary x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
6.5K 484 13
[larry au] "I feel like I'm going to be sick." And that's when everything in his stomach is now on the damp ground, blood red sick dripping through h...
3.3K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
5.9K 98 27
When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face again after breaking both of they're he...