š…šžšÆšžš« ~sunki~

By dazedjungwon

a painfully slow adventure of two idiots finding out that love exists !lowercase is intended in this story! 怊... More

į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 0 įµ‡ā±įµ’Ė¢
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 1 įµ‰Ė£į¶œŹ°įµƒāæįµįµ‰ Ė¢įµ—įµ˜įµˆįµ‰āæįµ—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 2 Ė¢į¶œŹ°įµ’įµ’Ė” įµ—įµ’įµ˜Ź³
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 3 įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‡įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė”įµ˜āæį¶œŹ° įµƒāæįµˆ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‡ā±įµ—į¶œŹ°
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 4 įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 5 į¶œįµƒį¶ įµ‰ įµˆįµƒįµ—įµ‰..?
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 6 Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰ Ė”įµ‰įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 7 Ź³įµ‰įµƒįµˆŹø, Ė¢įµ‰įµ—, įµā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±įµ’āæļ¹—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 8 įµ–Ź³įµ’įµŹ³įµ‰Ė¢Ė¢ā±įµ’āæ? įµƒāæįµˆ į¶ ā±Ź³įµ‰Ź·įµ’Ź³įµĖ¢ šŸŽ†
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 9 Ė¢įµ’ ā±įµ— Ź·įµƒĖ¢āæ'įµ— įµƒ įµˆŹ³įµ‰įµƒįµļ¹–ļ¹—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 10 įµįµ‰įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ė£įµ—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 11 įµ–ā±į¶œįµ įµ˜įµ– Ė”ā±āæįµ‰Ė¢
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 12 Ź·Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰ ā±įµ— įµƒĖ”Ė” Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ—įµ‰įµˆ
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 13 ā±įµ—'Ė¢ įµƒ įµˆįµƒįµ—įµ‰!
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 14 įµ’įµįµ ā±įµ—'Ė¢ įµƒ įµˆįµƒįµ—įµ‰ā»
halloween special šŸ˜‹
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 16 - birdie.
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 17 įµˆįµ‰į¶œįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³ Ā³Ź³įµˆ
merry christmas :))
fuck the tiny font
chapter 18 - tea
im alive guys šŸ’”
chapter 19 - confession! but at what cost?

į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 15 ā±įµ Ź³įµ˜āæāæā±āæįµ įµ’įµ˜įµ— įµ’į¶  įµ—ā±įµ—Ė”įµ‰ āæįµƒįµįµ‰Ė¢

565 39 38
By dazedjungwon

"y'know sunoo, i'm surprised i haven't heard you say a pick up line to riki in a while" jake stabbed a straw through his apple juice box.

"my words just randomly jumble up and flow out whenever i'm with him" sunoo sighed, slumping his body on the picnic table. he rolled around so his back was on the edges of the table, as he could look up at the sky in this position.

"that was- the corniest thing i've ever heard you say." jake stared at sunoo while occasionally taking sips out of his apple juice.

"oh shut up, i've seen you doing cornier things around jungwon" sunoo rolled his eyes.

jake was about to get up from his seat and tackle the blond boy when he saw jungwon walking up to their table.

"now what do you two love birds think you're doing at the outside cafeteria without me?" jungwon leaned down, staring down at jake.

his eyes seemed to be only on jake, and not sunoo. which irritated the other seeing that he feeds off of attention.

"hey! give me attention too." sunoo glared at jungwon, who wouldn't stop staring jake down.

"sorry sorry, i forgot that this little ball of sunshine here can't bare to see his attention rear to someone else." jungwon teased the older and snickered.

jake on the other hand, heart? beating faster than it should be. his current state of mind? 'why was jungwon staring at me and why was that kind of hot.. wait what'

he was.. having a mental breakdown to say the least. his love life is the most complicating he had ever have to go through.

"yes, i can't bare to see this. i'm going to sunghoon." sunoo huffed and got up from the picnic table, leaving jungwon to do whatever to break jake again.

"sunoo don't leave me-" jake choked out as he saw the evil smile forming on jungwon's face.

"toodles~" jungwon tried to wink at sunoo, but his face just wouldn't work well with him so it just turned into an awkward blink.

"bro ate something that he shouldn't have.." sunoo mumbled to himself, seeing a side of jungwon he's never seen before.

"i was just gonna let that go but what the fuck was that wink." jake turned back to jungwon after sorta saying bye to sunoo.

"my face won't cooperate with me."

"well make it cooperate."

"i don't think that's how it works-"

"that's exactly how it works."

~

sunoo skipped over to sunghoon's picnic table where jay and heeseung were accompanying him.

"sup sunshine boy!" sunghoon stopped talking to jay to get up and greet sunoo.

"i was third wheeling." the blond boy huffed and threw his legs over the bench, sitting down next to heeseung.

jay looked over at the previous table sunoo was coming from and saw what looked like jake scolding jungwon.

"the energy changed real quickly over at that table. you should have seen jungwon, he was trying to flirt!" sunoo flailed his arms around, trying to explain himself.

"you sure you didn't just interpret it the wrong way?" jay turned his head from the table and to sunoo.

sunghoon smiled while looking at the table jake and jungwon were at.

sunoo couldn't tell if the other was jealous or not. he just could never get a gist of what was going on inside the skater's head.

"jungwon seems to have missed jake" the skater laughed as he tapped jay's shoulder, telling him to look over at the table.

"mann, look at those love birds." heeseung groaned, laying his head on the picnic table. the older had been through all this lovey dovey shit and just wanted to go home.

"now that i think about it, jungwon and jake seem like a good match" sunghoon tilted his head, getting a better view at the boys.

"i thought you also liked jake..?" sunoo asked, not sure if the others (as in heeseung) knew.

seeing that the others didn't react to his statement, he assumed that the others knew.

"i think that's just me being selfish" sunghoon smiled, it didn't seem like a pained smile. just.. a smile.

jay looked over at sunghoon, hesitating to pat his back.

heeseung sat up, crossing his arms.

"i'm not going to third wheel here again." he grumbled, swinging his backpack over his shoulder as he slunk off.

sunoo watched as he saw heeseung's figure disappear from his field of view.

"so uh, have fun!" the blond boy exclaimed and ran off into the school, leaving jay and sunghoon alone at the outdoor cafeteria.

-

"YOU'RE NOT WINKING CORRECTLY!" jake yelled, reaching out to close one of jungwon's eyelids.

"I CAN'T DO IT" jungwon yelled back, smacking jake's hand away from his face.

"DON'T SLAP MY HAND LIKE THAT"

"YOU WERE TOUCHING ME"

"I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU"

"I CAN WINK ON MY OWN"

"NO YOU CAN'T??"

"WATCH ME." jungwon said and tried to attempt to wink again for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"YOU'RE JUST BLINKING" jake sighed in frustration, almost turning the picnic table over to show his emotions.

"I'M TRYING." jungwon glared at jake.

"WELL TRY HARDER." jake glared back at the younger.

-

"heyyyyy ni-kiiiiii" sunoo slid next to ni-ki who was sitting in his next period class before it started.

the boy looked up to be met with sunoo inches away from his face.

"gah-" ni-ki jumped back in his seat and hit his head on the wall that was behind his seat.

"sorry- are you okay?" sunoo asked, going behind ni-ki to check up on his head.

"i'm fine." the younger coughed in embarrassment and tried to brush past the fact that it felt like a knife had just pierced through his head.

"you sure? i can run down to the nurse's and grab an ice pack for you" and of course the blond boy was persistent in asking.

"..an ice pack would be nice.." ni-ki mumbled under his breath, just in case sunoo didn't actually want to go to the nurse's and could just act like he didn't hear anything.

"alright then, i'll be right back!" sunoo smiled and ran out the classroom, practically flying.

"wait i didn't think you would actually-.." ni-ki started, not getting to finish his sentence. it's not like he had anyone to finish it with anyway.

after a while, sunoo came back with an ice pack in his hand and a big smile on his face. ni-ki couldn't help but think that this was adorable of him.

"i got the ice pack!" the oldest exclaimed, running towards the injured younger to give the ice pack to.

sunoo pressed the ice pack against the back of ni-ki's head.

the younger shivered as he felt a cold wave rush against his head and half of his neck.

"just keep it like this until it feels better" the blond boy said through his smile and left the ice pack to ni-ki's control.

"oh, what will we do with those two." yeonjun clicked his tongue as he saw the whole thing go down through the window.

it's not like him and soobin and the rest of his friend group were spying on them, they were just coincidentally passing by. 

"there's so much going on yet there's nothing going on at the same time" beomgyu shook his head. he thought the two were cute, but both of them were too scared to make an actual move on one another.

but hey, could you blame them? they're high schoolers with no relationship experience whatsoever.

"c'mon guys, just give them like a week and they'll get everything settled in" soobin said, having a bit too much faith in those two underlings.

"wanna bet, choi soobin?" yeonjun asked, raising his eyebrow.

"oh, you bet." soobin waved his hand around the air and smiled in a cocky way.

"winner gets lunch bought by the loser for a week!" huening kai exclaimed from the back of the group.

"you wanna bet too?" taehyun asked.

"yeah, i want my slight chances of getting lunch bought" the youngest smiled.

"who's side are you on?" yeonjun looked over at huening kai, asking him.

"soobin's!" he eagerly said.

"team soobin for the winn" soobin snickered, seeing yeonjun's facial expression drastically change.

"we'll see by the end of this week then." yeonjun huffed and crossed his arms. yeah, he was holding a slight grudge against the youngest for choosing soobin's side.

"oh yeah, i have faith in those two. knowing sunoo, he'll work something out." the blue haired boy said as if he had analyzed everything sunoo had done these past few weeks.

"we'll see about that then." yeonjun said.

(A/N: an update in less than a month?! 😱 yeah i was bored so i wanted to update this story again :] it's a short one and it's like a little backstory of the other ships in this story)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 13.5K 45
"š™ˆš™® š™™š™šš™–š™§ š™žš™™š™¤š™”š™Ø, š™–š™Ø š™¢š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™–š™Ø š™„ š™˜š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™®š™Øš™šš™”š™› š™–š™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™£š™¤.1 š™›š™–š™£, š™–š™£š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™Øš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™¢š™–š™©š™š, š™„ š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™©ļæ½...
19.1K 608 24
---------- Nishimura Riki and Son Iseul have been best friends since childhood. They were born on the same day, their mothers are very close...
15.1K 334 20
š„š§š”š²š©šžš§, šŠš¢š¦ š’š®š§šØšØ šŸšŸ -Friends to lovers- _______________________ "š˜šØš®'š«šž š¦š² š¬š®š§" "š€š§š š²šØš®'š«šž š¦š² š¬š®š§š¬š”š¢š§ļæ½...
28.8K 1.2K 23
A story about a girl named Minyoung who suddenly get close with her long time crush who rejected her before.Lot of things happened but will both of t...