Flames Between Us (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Sequel to Eat The Rich After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of Weston... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue - The Question
Epilogue - Surprise
Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism
Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter: Weston and Micah in five years time
Untamed - New BxB Story

Chapter Twelve

4.7K 265 45
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

MICAH BLEU

Not much had been said from about twenty minutes ago until now, it was late and I could tell that we were both extremely tired. Weston pulls back his duvet covers, his chest and legs bare, ready to sleep any moment.

His eyes refuse to meet mine, a light ring of heaviness hanging below his eyes, his lips pulled into a permanent frown. Brows tight like he was overthinking a million things in his mind.

I knew he was beating himself up about what happened, it was obvious how guilty he looked and witnessing it was painful.

The silence was even worse, I'm not sure who was meant to speak. If there was anything worth saying at all, anything to salvage this situation.

Weston stalls before he gets into the bed, his feet shuffling. "Do you want me to sleep on the sofa?" He asks quietly, his eyes looking down at the bed.

"No," I say instantly. "We can share the bed."

He nods at my words and I slowly take off my clothes, folding them into a neat pile on the floor before slipping into the bed beside Weston.

His head was facing the ceiling, hands resting on his stomach as he lets out a quiet sigh. I roll onto my side and face him, his arm inches from mine. Feeling his warmth radiate through the bed.

"You want to spend the rest of your life with me?" I break the silence eventually.

Weston's lips curve about three seconds after I finish talking. "Yeah," he says quietly. "I really do."

"That's a big statement to make," I slide my hand underneath my face and look back at his expression.

His eyes turn to me, just about making out the lashes on his lids through the darkness. "It's not when you know you've met the right person," he clarifies. "You are that right person Micah."

My heart aches at the sound of his voice, the sincerity of his words.

"Have I fucked everything up?"

He rolls onto his back once again and huffs out a breath, clenching his eyes shut. I can sense his own embarrassment, mortified from what he accused me of earlier.

"No," I tell him honestly. "I just think we should sleep, start over tomorrow."

Weston nods and purses his lips. "You're right," he mumbles.

I shuffle closer to him and press a kiss to the edge of his shoulder, feeling his warmth against my skin. "Goodnight West," I whisper against him.

"Goodnight my love," Weston replies as he rolls onto his side, facing me.

He leans in closer to press a kiss to my jaw, his stubble lightly grazing my skin. "I love you," he tells me gently. "So much."

"I love you too," I whisper as I settle my head into his chest and attempt to close my eyes for the night.

. . .

The smell of crispy bacon stirs me from my sleep, feeling my stomach growl loudly at the sudden scent. Cracking my eyes open and shifting against Weston's bed, stretching my arms up and over my head.

I reach over to the night stand and grab my glasses before pushing myself up in the bed, noticing that I was alone. My eyes turn to the kitchen where Weston stood behind the counter, frying pan in one hand and a spatula in the other.

Again, he never knows when to wear clothes. Cooking bacon and shirtless? He's reckless.

Pushing the covers off of my body and grabbing my t-shirt from the floor, pulling it over my head and threading my arms through the holes. I take a slow and steady stroll over to the kitchen island, Weston's eyes finding mine for a second.

"Good morning," he tells me quietly, not the same spark he would usually use.

"Morning," I say back as I slip into his side, my hand gliding across his bare back. Pressing a kiss to the tip of his chest. "What are you doing?"

"Making you your favourite breakfast," he nods.

My eyes look up at his face, noticing the deep purple rings around his eyes, creased with sleep deprivation. "Did you sleep?" I question with a frown.

"Not much," he sighs out as he turns over the bacon, sizzling in the pan.

I could sense in his stance that he wasn't feeling right, he could barely look at me. "West," I say as I pull away from him.

His throat clenches and he moves onto the poached eggs in the water, moving his hands to try and juggle everything at once.

"West, would you just look at me?"

He drops the spatula to the counter and rests his arms down onto it, bowing his head in frustration. My eyebrows crease as I watch him, confused as to what was going on but eventually he pushes himself off of the counter and turns to me completely.

"You don't need to beat yourself up about what happened last night," I express to him sincerely. "I forgave you, you promised that you'd never do something like that again. I'm willing to move on, forget it happened otherwise we'll be moping around for the rest of the weekend."

"I hurt you Micah, I upset you." He grounds out, his tone cold. "You think I can just get over that? When I know that I've hurt the person that I care the most about?"

"And I forgave you," my voice cuts over his. "What you did was shitty... but that doesn't take away from the hundreds of other amazing things you've done for me."

Weston clenches his eyes shut and tilts his head to the floor, my lips crease into a frown as I take a few steps closer to him. Slipping my body into his and wrapping my arms around his torso. "I forgive you Weston," I murmur into his skin.

His arms give in and pull me into him tightly, resting his head down onto mine as I tuck mine into his neck. "I hate what I did," he tells me. "You might be able to forgive me but I can't forgive myself, how can I? There was no need for me to be such a fucking dick, you shouldn't be forgiving me so easily."

"What?"

"You should have shouted at me, given me the silent treatment, told me to grovel for your forgiveness."

I pull away from his hold and rest my hands onto his arms. "Now is not the time to be angry with each other, Estella fucking broke into my house and is trying to frame you for something that you haven't done. We need to stick together right now West, I need that. I need you."

Weston's head rests down onto mine, his jaw clenching in the process. "I will make it up to you Micah, I promise you." His head shakes gently.

"Well if you want to make it up to me then you should continue making this delicious smelling breakfast," I say with a light smile, nudging his side.

He laughs quietly and nods, pulling away from me and turning back to the stove. "Sit down," he directs to the other side of the counter and I quickly obey.

Pulling myself up onto one of the stools and watching as Weston quickly toasts some bread and prepares the bacon, eggs and avocado. "It smells so good," I comment as he butters the toast before piling on everything else.

His eyes peek up at me for a second with a small smile. "I hope you're hungry," he tells me.

"Starving," I nod as he glides the plate over to me, placing it down. Weston presses a kiss to my temple and moves away to prepare his own breakfast. "Thank you." I say gratefully.

"My pleasure," he smiles before plating himself up and perching down beside me.

I dig into the breakfast, feeling my taste buds burst with excitement. "Oh my God," I mumble out with a mouth full of food. "This is so good."

"Glad you're enjoying it," Weston chews on his own food.

"What's the plan for today?" I question as I pierce the toast with my fork.

Weston leans onto the counter with his forearms and sighs. "I hate that so much of our time is consumed with the shit going on with Estella but I'm going to need a day of talking to my lawyers, police. Anything to get this to all stop."

I lick my lips as I place the knife and fork in the centre of my plate. "Well maybe we can do that later," I suggest as I grip onto his arm gently. "I think we're overdue some us time for a bit."

He nods and follows my lead by putting his knife and fork together, swallowing the remainder of his food. "You want to watch a movie?" He suggests.

My lips curve up into a small smirk as I push myself off the stool and stand directly beside his knee. "No," I tell him as I reach up to press my hands to his face gently. "I don't."

Weston's eyebrow creases at my actions, leaning forward to press our lips together softly. He kisses me back as he grips the back of my neck, holding me in place. Slowly opening our mouths as he claims my bottom lip and slips off of the stool.

His body towers over mine, extending my neck up to him so that our lips never leave each other. My hands slide down his bare arms and I release a satisfied sigh into his mouth, feeling Weston move his hands from my neck to underneath my legs, hoisting me up against his body.

Wrapping my arms around his neck as he walks us towards his bed, our lips fighting for dominance. His hands lightly squeezing the skin on the back of my thighs, my fingers sliding through the back of his hair.

Eventually he drops me down onto the bed as his knees hit the frame, my back hits the sheets and Weston instantly climbs over me. His dark lustful eyes watching my face as he picks at the edge of my t-shirt and pulls it up and over my head effortlessly.

He hums and dips his head to my neck, pressing warm kisses across my skin, over my collarbone and down my sternum. "West," I moan out suddenly.

Weston snaps his head to mine, alarmed by my outburst. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I pant out desperately. "Keep going."

He smiles and kisses down my stomach, his fingers slipping into my waistband gently. Gliding his fingers across my skin, making me shudder with so much pleasure as I arch my back.

I almost forgot how good this felt, how amazing it felt to be with Weston.

Without another word Weston pulls down my boxers, my semi-hardened member springing free. Weston grunts and it makes me sit up onto my elbows, his hand wrapping around me and smothering in my pre-cum with his thumb into my sweet spot.

"Oh God," I bite down on my lip as I watch his hand slide up and down my member easily.

"Does that feel good?" He questions.

I purse my lips and hum. "So good," I nod eagerly.

Weston smiles and lowers his head to my growing cock, wrapping his warm mouth around my tip. My mouth opens as I struggle to suppress a moan, clenching my stomach muscles as he pushes his head lower and lower until his lips are pressing against the bae of my member.

"Holy fuck," I swipe a hand through my hair as I stare at him in awe. "West."

His eyes flick up to mine as he grips the base of my cock with his hand and slowly pumps me whilst sucking the tip. Feeling my eyes roll into the back of my head harshly and tightening my fists into the bedsheets.

He picks up his pace, feeling his saliva coat my dick as he slides his mouth up and down my length. Pumping me at the same rhythm, leaving me shaking to the core. My eyes look up at the ceiling as I attempt to breathe, Weston sucking the life out of me.

I grunt and push myself up, my member slips out of his mouth as he looks back at me. His hand was still tightly wrapped around me.

"I want you inside of me West," I tell him desperately. "I need you."

His hand releases my member as he inches closer to me, gripping my chin with his thumb. Tilting my head up to him as he grazes his lips against mine, not enough to kiss me. "Is that what you want?"

My head nods instantly. "So badly," I pant out against him. "It's been too long and I want to feel close to you."

Weston presses his lips to mine completely and I melt against his mouth, his hand cupping the edge of my cheek. As I close my eyes I attempt to find his boxers and pull them down, snapping my eyes open to watch his member fold out of the material.

My mouth waters at the sight of his rock hard member, smooth and thick.

"Please go slow," I press a hand to his shoulder. "It's been a long time and I--"

Weston leans over my body to his bedside table and unravels some lube. "I got this, I thought it might help."

My lips curve up into a smile as I settle back against the bedsheets. Slowly Weston covers his fingers in the lube and rubs the tips around the edge of my hole, my mouth opens as I heave out a satisfied sigh.

Slowly he pushes his two fingers inside me, stretching my ass gently. "F-Fuck," I curse out as he pumps me slowly.

I clench my eyes shut and throw my head back to the bed as he buries his fingers deep inside of me, pulling out and pushing them back in again.

"Oh god, that feels so good," I moan out as Weston begins to pick up his pace. "Fuck, I'm ready."

Weston smirks as he pumps my ass a couple times before removing his warm fingers from me. He then mounts his cock in lube and wipes the remainder against my hole gently. "If it gets too much, we'll stop."

I nod up to him, watching as he lines his member against my entrance. Pushing my legs wider so that my hole could stretch, Weston's body lowers onto his elbow as he slides inside of me.

My mouth gapes at the sensation, gripping onto his broad shoulders and holding him tightly. Inch by inch he slowly buries himself into me, his cock stretching me to the extremes as I muffle out a moan.

Weston closes me in between his arms and presses soft kisses down the edge of my jaw, his hips moving at a slow and steady pace.

I close my eyes and focus on the pure pleasure that was erupting through my body. "Fuck," I mumble out as his dick presses against my prostate.

His lips find my mouth and he gently devours my bottom lip, holding me tightly as he slides his tongue into my mouth. Groaning as he opens his mouth wider and pulling out of me before entering again.

I pant against him and move my hands to his ass, attempting to make him move quicker.

Weston smirks against my mouth, he knew what I was doing. "If you want me to go faster," he says huskily. "Then just ask."

My mouth opens to exhale a grunt, pushing my head back to the bed as Weston's face hovers above mine. "I-I want you to go faster," I clarify.

He brushes my hair away from my face and smiles as he admires my features, he raises his hips once and pushes inside of me before picking up his pace gradually. "Ohhh fuck," I moan out as Weston holds our eye contact.

"Like that?"

I nod and clench my eyes shut, feeling my hole desperately clench around him. Pre-cum leaking out of the tip of my cock with every stroke.

"Or you want me to go faster?" He quirks an eyebrow from the expressions of my face.

My lips purse at just looking at him, his muscly arms caving me in. His playful eyes awaiting my response as he dips his mouth to my jaw and lightly nips at the skin. "Hmmm?" He murmurs against me.

"Maybe a little bit," I pant out slowly.

I snake my arms back up to his shoulders and press my palms into his toned muscles, his pace picking up to the perfect rhythm.

"Yes," I moan out as I raise my chest off of the bed. "Right there."

Weston grunts into the crook of my neck as he remains at the same speed, feeling his skin slap down onto mine and the bed squeak against the floor. Leaving my spine arching for a release.

He drags his hand down to my hardened dick and gives it a little squeeze, making my eyes bulge out of my head at the sensation. "West," I pant pathetically.

The pleasure building in the pit of my stomach as his cock fills me with every inch, his hands moving against me in perfect synchronisation. "West," I say again. "I'm gonna come."

Weston instantly moves his face to mine, our noses almost touching. Our eyes meet and within a second I was over the edge, pumping out my cum onto my stomach. "Holy fuck," I cry out as my orgasm erupts though my body.

His other hand moves to cup the side of my cheek as he presses our lips together. "I love you," he tells me.

My eyes well with tears from the pleasure, my heart almost stopping in my chest at Weston's words. His hips begin to slow down as he kisses me gently, grunting against my lips as I come down from my climax.

Weston's eyes clench as his mouth parts, breathing heavily against me as he comes inside of me. I watch him carefully, feeling incredibly turned on from observing him as he reaches the edge, his body movements becoming rigid as he slams into me gently.

Panting out and grunting, our chests pressing against each other. Weston leaves a kiss against the corner of my mouth and removes himself from me gently, feeling his cock slide from my hole.

"You okay?" He tries to catch his breath, weary eyes giving me a once over to make sure.

I nod and bite down on my bottom lip. "Better than okay," I tell him.

Weston cracks a wide smile and falls down onto the bed beside me, our fingers entwining as we listen to our heavy breaths.

. . .

Read up to chapter 18 on Patreon
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Hello my loves! What did you think of this chapter??

Micah is so mature and that is exactly what Weston needs, he knows he fucked up and is severely guilty but Micah is right, they need to stick together because Estella would have wanted them to be fighting

And it's the first time they've had sex since Micah was spiked, they've come such a long way

Also they finally have lube!!!😂

Hope you all enjoyed!

See you guys on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 5.1K 25
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
323K 13.8K 13
Gabriel has a good life. He's successful in his job as a CEO, he still looks good for a man who's not in his twenties anymore and he manages to dodge...
68.7K 2.4K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
163K 6.1K 52
"So," He grabbed the hand covering my face, moving it out of the way. "You saw, didn't you?" I stumbled out of my chair, backing away from him. "I-I...