Obey Me Oneshots

Von shadowstealerxD

Smutty oneshots of characters from the game Obey Me and y/n. There are gonna be lots of different scenarios w... Mehr

Lucifer-Pact pt.1
Lucifer-Pact pt.2
Asmodeus-Lotion Favor
Mammon-Making Amends
Satan-Prank
Leviathan-Secrets Exposed (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 1 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 3 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 4 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 5 (NSFW)
Beelzebub-Avoidance

Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 2 (SFW)

469 8 4
Von shadowstealerxD

The fear settled down my spine. Depending on just how irresistible I smelled right now, the brothers might not be able to resist. I might have the power of pacts over them, but I wasn't sure that would be enough to stop them if they decided to come after me. As the very real danger of my situation set in, the sound of the door opening shattered the tension in the room. It was Barbatos and Diavolo! They couldn't have had better timing.

Diavolo frantically scanned the room for me, and once he saw me sitting safely he took a deep breath in relief. Barbatos, however, was still extremely on edge.

"Y/n, you need to come with us now."

As swiftly as the tension had left the room, it was back stronger than before. All of the brothers stood quickly, and Satan and Asmo who were closest to me each grabbed one of my arms, preventing me from moving.

"It's already started, young master. I think you need to use it." Barbatos muttered to Diavolo, who looked conflicted.

"Y/n, close your eyes." I obeyed immediately, not willing to take chances with my rescuers.

I saw some kind of flash through my eyelids and suddenly heard loud thumps around the room. I froze, unwilling to open my eyes until Diavolo said it was okay.

"Y/n, you can look now." His voice came from much closer than before, now immediately in front of me.

I opened my eyes and saw Diavolo looking at me in concern. He didn't touch me, but his hands seemed to be hovering like he wanted to make sure I was physically fine. Before I could calm him, I caught a glimpse of what was behind him. I gasped as I peered around his body and saw all of the brothers completely passed out.

"Don't worry, it was just a sleeping curse. This camera is cursed to put you to sleep when your picture is taken. Until I destroy the film, they will stay asleep. I was worried it might be too strong for a human, even with your eyes closed. I'm glad I was wrong."

I barely caught any of his words. I was feeling hotter and hotter now. I felt the world begin to blacken and heard a muffled Barbatos shout something, but before I could figure out what, I was out.

—————

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, feeling better. The heat sizzling off my skin seemed to have subsided. I looked around, seeing that I was laying on a huge four poster bed in an equally huge bedroom. The room was done up in warm brown and cream tones. At the far end, there was a fireplace, bookshelf stuffed with books, and small couch. Between the bed and the sitting area there was a door, which I assumed led to the bathroom.

Before I could get much further in my studying, a knock sounded at the door and it swung open. Diavolo walked in cautiously.

"Are you feeling alright Y/n?"

"Yes, now I am. But I'd really like to know what's going on." I knew my voice sounded exasperated, but I couldn't temper my frustration right now.

Diavolo seemed solemn. "It's my fault. I was such a fool. I'm so sorry Y/n. Remember earlier when I shared my pudding with you?" I nodded, "Well, it turns out there was a reason Barbatos didn't serve any to you. It doesn't have an effect on demons, but it's extremely powerful for humans. You see, that pudding makes humans emit pheromones to all potential mates, drawing them in. That's why the brothers reacted the way they did. It was so strong that even Lucifer couldn't fight it."

"And I'm guessing that's why you're hovering half out the door?" I motioned toward his position.

He nodded. "It's strong stuff. I didn't want to take any chances. How are you feeling now?"

I took stock of myself. I seemed okay, though I hadn't noticed much different before. I guess the only thing I could say for sure was that it seemed like the heat on my skin calmed down.

"I think I'm fine now."

Diavolo breathed a sigh of relief and stepped further into his room. "Good. Barbatos told me that it had probably worn off by now. I'm glad you didn't eat more of the pudding."

He walked to the edge of the bed and placed a cool hand to my forehead, testing my temperature.

"The heat I felt was a part of that then?" I asked, wanting to confirm I wasn't also sick.

"Yes. The pheromones release a lot of heat. Especially as you get closer to a potential mate. But it feels like it's worn off now. When you fainted earlier you were burning up so badly I thought you might never wake up."

I grimaced at the thought. "Thank you for rescuing me by the way. I was really worried once I realized what was going on."

He smiled fondly, hand dropping from my forehead to his side. "Don't thank me. It was my fault to begin with. I'm just glad you're alright...now..."

He trailed off. There was an odd expression on his face, almost like he was in pain. Before I could question it, heat slammed into me like a wrecking ball. It felt like somebody had covered me with gasoline and lit me on fire all of a sudden. I whimpered in pain and Diavolo froze completely.

"Y/n, I don't think it's over yet." He mumbled tensely.

"Can you leave?" I asked, fighting through the urge to throw all my clothes off and bury myself in an ice bath.

"I...I don't know. It's extremely strong."

I took stock of our situation. Diavolo was having trouble and I was burning up. If he moved away, both of our problems would be solved for now. But it didn't seem like he could do that. As I was trying to find a solution, something in me felt sure if he satisfied some of his hunger, he would be okay.  Normally I would have questioned that idea, but I was so uncomfortable 

"Diavolo, kiss me then see if you can move away."

His expression turned incredulous. "What?"

"I have a feeling that if you satisfy yourself a bit you might have enough control to move away." He shook his head vehemently.

"No. I will not put you in danger. Especially not from me."

I looked into his golden eyes and saw fear. He was afraid for me. My heart melted a bit in that moment, so grateful he cared.

"You would never hurt me. I trust that if I asked you to stop, you would. Your body won't let you move away right now, so please trust me and kiss me."

He studied me for a moment. I could practically see his mind turning and in another situation it might have made me smile. Right now, however, I could only hope he'd listen. After a few long seconds he nodded.

"I trust you."

He leaned forward, and I found myself hypnotized by his gaze. He looked so intense, so focused on every inch of my face that I couldn't help the blush that rose up.

One of his hands brushed my cheek softly and I closed my eyes, relishing in the feeling. When I opened them again, I saw Diavolo watching my reaction hungrily. I blushed even harder and he smiled a small predatory grin. It was a look I never could have imagined on his face.

Before I could think twice about all this, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. The second they touched it felt like all the heat in my body was immediately soothed. I moaned at the feeling of relief and he began moving against my mouth. He plundered my mouth desperately at first, then after a few minutes he began to grow playful, nipping and sucking at my lips. All the while I found myself deep in bliss in a way I never knew a kiss could make me. His mouth was so soft and tasted so sweet that I could kiss him forever and never get tired of it.

He finally slowed, giving me one more languid kiss before pulling away. I was breathing hard by this point, and when I finally opened my eyes I was treated with the most satisfied, content look I'd ever seen on anyone. If he was a cat, I swear he'd be purring.

"You were right.  It was enough, I can move now.  I'd better go." He whispered sweetly.

Diavolo sighed, giving me a brilliant smile as he stood up and walked to the doorway of the bedroom. I watched him go unhappily. I wanted more of those addicting kisses, but I somehow couldn't bring myself to speak. I felt so good after kissing him that I wasn't sure I could move much at all.

He glanced at me again before walking out of the room, closing the door softly behind him.

The second he walked out of the room, whatever spell had been cast on me disappeared. What was I thinking, I wanted more? What just happened? I was struggling to come to terms with the reality of it all.

Diavolo kissed me. Diavolo kissed me. I never thought that would ever happen.  Some of the brothers seemed at times to have a crush on me, but Diavolo had never done anything to indicate that, so I never could have imagined him kissing me with such fervor.  And what's even weirder is that I enjoyed it so much.  It was not my first kiss.  That belonged to my first boyfriend: poor, awkward David.  He'd been such a bad kisser that I never wanted a second kiss with anyone.  I'd heard of people enjoying kissing, but after my experience I thought they were crazy.  Now, however, I could definitely understand.  Was kissing this good with everyone, or was it just Diavolo?

I collapsed back on the bed, taking a deep breath.  Even if I'd never thought of Diavolo that way before, I didn't think I could think of him any other way now.  We'd crossed a line that I wasn't sure could be uncrossed.  I'd always been extremely physically aware of him.  It was no secret that he was handsome after all.  But knowing what he tasted like and how he could look at me made me aware of him to a different level than before.

Whatever.  I'd have to put those thoughts on the backburner.  Right now I needed to sleep.  I felt exhausted; it'd been a long day.  Hopefully I could put all this behind me tomorrow.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52 0 3
Ideas developed with friends. Hope you enjoy! Update: Here's a little guide to differentiate some of the oneshots because while each is mostly revolv...
72.6K 1.2K 42
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...
17.9K 364 30
によって書かれた╶┈ ✄ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
731K 22K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.