Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

eleven pt. 1

23.5K 1.5K 392
By jasdarealDON

"Did you say thank you?" Zylin asked Nevaeh as she walked back to his side.

"No." She shrugged, irritated that the lady only gave her two pieces of candy. It was Halloween night and Zylin always took Nevaeh trick or treating. This year she was a Clovers Cheerleader.

"Don't play with me take yo ass back up there and say thank you." Zylin frowned. Nevaeh crossed her arms and stomped back up the driveway of the house that gave out candy.

"Mean ass li girl." He mumbled, watching Nevaeh tell the white people thank you. Nevaeh was definitely a mean girl unless it came down to her dad or maw maw. She simply thought everything was about her and what she wanted.

Nevaeh came back to his side and connected hands with Zylin while her other hand held her candy bucket. Zylin had told her that he wasn't holding it since she wanted the candy.

"Daddy I wanna go to that house." She pointed at the spooky decorated house, that had fake blood all over the driveway.

"No, I don't like that one." He shook his head. The particular house was known for scaring kids. The man that lived there would dress up as the Texas Chainsaw man and everytime a kid came close to the door he would turn his real chainsaw on and scare them away.

"But I really wanna." Nevaeh whined.

"Alright take ya ass up there then." Zylin smirked. Nevaeh grinned and walked up the driveway with two other kids. Zylin watched as the man got his chainsaw ready. Sometimes Nevaeh had to learn lessons herself.

As soon as Nevaeh and the other two kids got to the porch he turned the chainsaw on and yelled, making Nevaeh scream to the top of her lungs. Zylin burst into laughter when Nevaeh came running back down the driveway.

She tried to climb up his legs but failed miserably being that Zylin was laughing at her. "I told yo ass." He laughed putting her to her feet.

His laughter had finally died down as he finally looked at Nevaeh who had tears in her eyes. He smacked his lips and picked her up. "Next time you gone listen." He mumbled.

Going to two more houses, Nevaeh started to complain that her bucket was getting heavy. "That mean it's time to go home then." Zylin stated. He told Nevaeh that if she complained one time about her bucket, that they were going home.

"Can I eat some?" Nevaeh asked.

"No. I gotta check it first." Zylin replied, taking her hand and going in the opposite direction back to their house. Nevaeh complained the whole way back being that her feet were hurting.

"Go head and get ya bag so we can go." Zylin stated as they entered their house. Tonight was the night that he was going to see Heaven at the club. Nevaeh was staying at her maw maw's house for the weekend.

"And don't forget to get that homework folder." He added on, plopping down on the couch. For some dumb reason, Nevaeh's teacher sent homework home over the weekend. Her teacher was one of those people who believed that kids should have homework every single day.

Nevaeh came down with her sparkly duffel bag that had the letter N on the side. It was filled with her night clothes, a couple of outfits, and her bronchitis machine.

Now making their way to the car, they both buckled up and started their way to Zylin's mom house. He figured he would stop at Mcdonald's to get her a happy meal for dinner since he knew his mom didn't cook the day before Sunday.

"I need a nugget happy meal with sweet and sour and a sprite." Zylin ordered, putting the car in park.

"Fries or apple slices?" He asked Nevaeh.

"Fries." She replied.

"Let me have that with fries and the toy for a girl." He finished ordering. Getting his total, he pulled to the first window and gave the lady exact change. After getting to the second window, he checked the box for the toy and gave it to Nevaeh.

"Daddy what time are you coming to get me in the morning?" She asked, stuffing her face with the fries. She would most likely just eat the fries and save the nuggets for later.

"I'm coming Monday morning." Zylin stated, using one of his hands to drive while the other rested on the arm rest.

"Nigga go, it's a green light." He yelled, blowing the horn at the truck in front of him. One thing about Zylin, his road rage and driving skills were horrible. He blamed everyone on the road except for himself.

It took all of twenty minutes to get to his mom house. By that time Nevaeh was just about to shut her eyes. "I wanna stay with you tonight." She whined, unbuckling her booster seat.

"Dooda I already asked you if you were okay with me going out tonight, you said yes. I'll come get you Monday." Zylin sighed. Nevaeh always changed her mind when it was time to get dropped off.

"That's not fair you asked me before I was going to sleep. I wasn't thinking straight." She frowned.

"That my love, sounds like a personal problem." He chuckled.

"I'm not going."

"Mhm." Zylin mumbled. He went to her side of the car and opened her door. Nevaeh started holding on to her seat making it harder for her to be picked up. 

"You about to get a whooping." Zylin stated making her arms and legs relax. He grabbed her duffel bag and her happy meal in one arm, and Nevaeh in the other. Nevaeh got whooping occasionally. He had tried other ways to discipline her, but they didn't work.

The door was already unlocked, making it easier for Zylin. Zylin's mom swore up and down that nobody had the balls to run in her home. That's why she kept the doors unlocked.

"I wanna stay with you." Nevaeh burst into cries, as Zylin sat her things down on the couch.

"Dooda come on now." He sighed, trying to lift her head. On top of her dramatics, he knew she was sleepy. The two clearly didn't mix, and God wasn't on his side at the moment.

"The hell wrong with her?" Zylin's mom, Zanda asked coming from her room with her long night gown on. Zanda hated to hear a child cry.

"She sleepy." Zylin mumbled, sitting down on the couch with Nevaeh in his arms. Nevaeh was a sassy girl but a big baby when it came to Zylin.

"Dooda stop all that crying." Zanda stated, putting her happy meal in the refrigerator. Nevaeh ignored her and continued crying as slob started getting all over Zylin's shirt.

Zanda was a thick Jamaican woman. She was born in Jamaica and then her parents moved them to the states when she was 10. Her accent wasn't as thick as her family's but she definitely had one.

Zylin stayed for ten minutes, rubbing Nevaeh's scalp. It usually got her to go to sleep or calm down. The technique worked because she was knocked out sucking her thumb.

"Why you let her go to sleep, she got to bathe." His mom shook his head.

"Ma please just let her sleep and bathe her in the morning, she not gone let me leave." Zylin groaned.

"Give me her."

Zylin carefully put Nevaeh in her maw maw's arms and then quickly walked out of the house. He was almost late to the opening to see Heaven. He mentally cursed himself for not getting dressed beforehand.

He raced back home and took care of his hygiene. While he was getting dressed, Jayda was blowing up his phone. The lines were getting long and they were about to be at capacity.

He did the dash out of the house and back into his car. Being that he passed by Club Empire multiple of times, he knew where he was going. He sped the whole way there and when he arrived he groaned at the line wrapped out of the parking lot.

He texted Jayda to let her know that he was there. Heaven had put Jayda and her babydaddy, Zylin, and Derrick on VIP list so all Joe had to do was take him through the side.

"Nigga you're late." Jayda frowned, sipping on the hennessy from the bottle.

"Vaeh wouldn't let me leave." Zylin mumbled, trying to catch his breath.

~
hi my loves!!!

hello to all of my new readers!! thank you for supporting me, I hope you all are enjoying it so far and that you guys continue to leave comments and votes.

This is part 1, which means part 2 will be posted afterwards!

So we got miss nevaeh who's a cheerleader for halloween. Who are y'all for halloween?

Lol no lie I was Nevaeh at one point in time not listening to my mama about a particular house... how y'all feel about Zylin laughing at her that she got scared?

How would y'all describe their relationship?

Do y'all think that Zylin is mean for always messing with her? honestly I don't.

Nevaeh changed her mind about going to her maw maw's house, why y'all think so?

Do y'all think Zylin should be allowed to whoop Nevaeh?

I know that's a very controversial topic being that he is a man. Personally I don't see a problem with it, fathers should be allowed to discipline their kids just like the mothers.

We met Zanda for a short moment, any thoughts on her?

What if Zylin would've missed Heaven's opening????

What y'all think gone happen next? It's about to get real y'all!! Buckle up

vote and comment pls!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 604 9
𝐍𝙱𝐀𝚅𝐎𝙽- 𝘐𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦.
334K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
2.1M 101K 31
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.
3.4K 90 33
🤪read to find out