Make It Right || J.JK

Od closetofmaknae

Everybody believes that marriage is the happily ever after of every couple. But realistically speaking, is it... Více

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

1.4K 32 9
Od closetofmaknae

4장
Jeon Family
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

Y/n's POV

"Mommy, Daddy, are you okay?" Minhan asked innocently, sensing something wrong. I pursed my lips and shook my head as I brushed her hair back.

"There's nothing wrong, princess. What made you say so?" I asked and looked into her eyes. She made a sad face, but this time, a real one. She's about to cry as her lips started to tremble.

"You're not looking at Daddy. You two are not giving kisses anymore. And Daddy doesn't live here anymore," she sobbed, her tears trickled down her cheeks. My eyes widen in shock as I couldn't believe a little innocent soul like her would find out about this.

I shook my head and kissed her cheeks, and said, "No, princess. There's nothing wrong with Mommy and Daddy. W-we're fine, look!!" I convinced her and approached Jungkook. I made a smooching sound and got into an angle where she'll think I kissed her father's cheek, infact, I didn't. "See? We're fine!"

"Minhan, Mommy said they're fine. I told you they'll be fine!" Minhoo said and got down from Jungkook's hold, approaching Minhan from me and pulled her down. "Let's go get our plushies and we sleep with Mommy and Daddy!" he suggested. Minhan smiled and they held each other's hands before they ran out of our bedroom.

"It's cute you're holding your sister's hand, Minhoo. You're such a great brother," Jungkook smiled and ruffled Minhoo's hair.

"Because Daddy holds Mommy's hand too!" Minhoo replied.

I turned away and went inside the walk-in closet, avoiding Jungkook at all cost. Before I could close the door, he pushed it back, opening it and welcomed himself inside the closet with me. "Get out, Jungkook. I'm going to change," I softly spoke, my throat tightening.

"Y/n, I---" I cut him off.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked and opened a cupboard, searching for clothes. Half of his clothes were somewhere with him, wherever on Earth he lived now, and half of them are still inside this closet.

"I-I came to meet my family," he replied in a low tone. My actions adruptly stopping, but snapped out of my trance soon and pulled out a shirt and leggings. I pushed him aside and walked out of the walk-in closet, crossing the room to go to the bathroom. I ignored him.

"Y/n, talk to me, please?" he pleaded. Before I closed the bathroom door, I spoke in a hard tone.

"The audacity you have to leave me and step inside like we're fine," and with that, I closed the door of the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

"Daddy, did you really leave?" I heared Minhoo's voice from behind. My eyes winden and turned back to see them standing by the open door. Minhoo's pillow wrapped around Minhan's head, specifically trying to cover her ears.

I mentally smiled at his brotherly gestures. But, I sighed and approached them shaking my head. "It's not what you think it is," I lied, playing a smile on my lips and pulled down the pillow around Minhan's head. "Wanna help Daddy choose pyjamas? Let's change into onesis!" they gasped and excitedly hopped around.

I pulled them with me in the closet, they both chose the yellow Bunny onesi I have for me to wear. We then went to their rooms, Minhoo wearing a Chase onesi from Paw Patrol while Minhan wore a unicorn onesi.

Then we walked back inside the master's bedroom, Y/n sitting infront of her desk doing her usual night skincare routine. "Mommy!! Why are you wearing that?!?! Let's wear onesis!!!" Minhan jumped beside Y/n showing off her onesi. Y/n smiled and carried Minhan to her lap.

"Okay, but I have to finish this first," she agreed but pointed at her skincare products. Minhan reached one of them and popped the cap open.

"Can I have one too, Mommy?" Minhan asked and showed the product. Y/n shook her head and told her as to why she can't have them yet, then they got off from the chair as they both went inside the closet.

"Daddy, can we go to this toy shop we always go to tomorrow? I wanna buy a remote control car like what my friends have!" Minhoo said and looked up at me asking for permission.

I'm not sure if I can take them out, the media is still not calm yet, and I don't want them to witness the chaos. "Minhoo, what did I tell you about this already? Just because your friends have it, doesn't mean you'd get the same. You already have alot of remote controlled cars. What's so special about this one?" I asked.

"This has it's very own large race track!!! It has two cars and I wanna play it with Minhan!" he threw his hands in the air and started making car sounds, his hands fiddling on air imagining himself holding a controller.

Now why do I feel like he's growing up to be a menace to society? Why do I feel like I haven't raised him well? But hey! Atleast he considered to buy a toy that both of them can play together!

"Sure, we'll have a look tomorrow," I agreed and picked him up as I went on the bed. I went under the covers but stay seated, my back leaning against the cushioned headboard and Minhoo on my lap. He leaned against my chest as I patted his back, sometimes patting his bum to tease him.

"Daddy, I told you not pat my butt!" he whined but still stayed in my embrace. I chuckled and nodded my head, but left another pat on the area he just forbidded me to pat. "Daddy!!!"

Soon, the closet opened and the girls walked out of the closet. Both of them wearing a unicorn onesi. The only difference is that Minhan's unicorn onesi is a cotton candy color, while Y/n have hers in rainbow color.

Minhan then ran and jumped onto the bed, she then sat on my leg and leaned onto Minhoo. I stretched my arms further to embrace her, then she giggled. "Daddy is always cuddly!!"

"Let's sleep now?" I asked. They both nodded and rolled off from me. I pulled up the duvet and tucked them inside with me. Y/n went under the covers herself on the other side of the bed and Minhoo soon cuddled near her, while Minhan is under mine.

I soon stretched my arms to embrace them 3, but hesitated whether I'd touch Y/n or not. Minhoo then tugged at my arms, my arms wrapped around Y/n as well. She looked at me with wide eyes, but I looked away and closed my eyes. She doesn't seem to protest, and we all fell asleep together.

I made the right choice to purchase a King sized bed.

...

Minhoo and Minhan giggled around as they both sat on a stool while I was busy making breakfast. Minhoo and Minhan were the first one to wake up, and these sneaky children switched sides with mine.

Last night, I was at the right side of the bed, but when I woke up this morning, I was in the middle cuddling with Y/n. We then sneaked out and they told me how they did it successfully, which is what they are giggling about.

Unfortunately, I am a heavy sleeper. Even a fire alarm can't wake me up. Maybe if there was an earthquake of 9.9 magnitude, I still wouldn't wake up. Around 12 am, they said, I was squishing them so they woke up. Then thought of a 'genius' plan, went over behind me and rolled me over towards their mother. Then they said that I instinctively cuddled Y/n close, and they went back to sleep behind me. And I found it dangerous of so many reasons.

First, they are behind me. The bed doesn't have a barrier, what if they fell? Second, me and Y/n are not in good terms. If she woke up first to see me cuddled near her, she will definitely kick me out of the house, and who knows? I might not be able to see my children anymore! There are more reasons, but these are the main points I wanna point out.

They think it's funny. They think they did the right thing. They think it's not wrong because they knew nothing. If only they knew. Alot of you might say, 'but she just finished her interview and now you are running back to her,' but literally, I ignored them for four months. Mentally, you can't stay mad at your loved one for more than 5 days, which means 4 months is beyond long.

I love her, I love them, and I really do. And you know what people say, "the earlier, the better," and I am sticking to it. Maybe I also took advantage when she said she still wants me back, but that's about it. It's not like I'm using it for bad usage.

I really need her, need them. My family who held my lifeline. I made them, we made them, we made this. You can't just throw away your masterpiece full of hard work, right? And if you'd lose it, you'd do anything to get it back. And this is what I am doing. I may not be yet too convinced of her explaination, but screw it, I'll find out about it later. I need my children with me, I need Y/n with me.

"I don't want you two to do it again, okay? Or I won't give you anything you ask from me," I threatened and continued to cook. They gasped and cried out a loud 'why?!'. I smirked and turned off the stove, facing them as I leaned onto the counter. "You two are being naughty children. Mommy and Daddy should be the one who sleeps at the sides of the bed to keep you both safe."

"So? What happens if we sleep on the sides?" Minhoo asked. A bratty frown on his brows. Oh, the audacity this kid has.

"Many things could happen. You will fall. You will break your bones - you don't want that, don't you?" I asked, arching my brow up. They obediently shook their heads. "If you fall, the monster under the bed will come and take your souls away. Mommy and Daddy will be sad if Minhoo and Minhan disappears."

"I DON'T WANT TO BE GONE!! I DON'T WANT THE MONSTER TO TAKE MY SOUL AWAY!!" Minhan cried. Call me a bad parent, I am aware that I have traumatized them about this. But when they grow older, they'll realize this little white lie I'm telling them, and it won't kill them.

"That's why Daddy is warning you both not to sleep at the sides of the bed anymore," I casually spoke, scooping up the food from the pot and serving them onto the dining table. Although Y/n is not awake yet, it's okay. It's still 6:47 am, and I woke up along the children since they wanted to watch their favorite cartoon show that's on air at 6 am.

"Daddy, can we all take a bath together?" Minhan asked. I frowned in confusion, her word can mean two thing. Bath together, as in going to the swimming pool. Or bath together, as in inside our bathroom, in our bathtub.

Back when they were younger, I think Minhan was still 2, and Minhoo was 4, me and Y/n would take them with us in our bathtub and bath together. Ehem, of course, us adults cannot be naked with them. They're still little, and they hate water the most. But with us bathing with them, it's a family bond, and toddlers with their parents makes them happy no matter whatever situation they're in.

"I'm not sure, princess. I'm fine with the idea, but you might want to ask Mommy," I spoke in a sad tone as I know that's what she's feeling right now. She sadly pouted and nodded her head in understanding.

Soon, we heard a door open and close. Minhan and Minhoo's faces lit up and they raced their way upstairs. "Yahh!! Don't run up the stairs!!!" I yelled at the very toppest top of my lungs and rushed after them, but just halted at the bottom of the stairs as I know Y/n will be there for them upstairs.

"---and then Daddy hugged you, and we went back sleep!!!" Minhan happily shared and giggled at the thought of it. Then I saw them walking down the stairs. Minhan in Y/n's hold, and Minhoo dangling on her back. When they reached us, I took Minhoo from her back, and she walked past me like she didn't even see me.

I know she's doing that on purpose, and I am hurt. But I can't blame her.

I settled Minhoo on his seat, while Minhan was seated beside Y/n, and Y/n seated across me, then Minhoo on my left side. I would say, the breakfast was awkward for us adults, but the children are just having a time of their lives. I bet they're happy to have breakfast with all four of us together.

To be continued...

2227 words

1. Instagram | kookiesangeldemon
2. Youtube | Kookie's AngelDemon

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

32.1K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
69.2K 3.9K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
1.9M 68.1K 44
Jungkook is a single CEO dad and both he and his 6 year old son are in need of someone's true love... Will they ever get someone who can actually lov...