The Replacement Girlfriend

Von AubreyEatsHearts

Chase Evans may be a notorious playboy, but he’s always known he’d fall hopelessly in love one day. So when h... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 9

435K 4.1K 402
Von AubreyEatsHearts

9. Say No to Sexual Harassment

Krislynn awoke the next morning to a very gentle prodding on her breast and wrinkled her facial features together as her eyelids slowly lifted up. The sensual motion continued in a squeeze-squeeze pattern until everything from last night came back to her. Quickly turning her head to the side, her eyes widened in alarm to see Chase sleeping beside her in a weird position.

He was lying mostly on his stomach, but due to their handcuffed wrists being in the way, ended up in this awkward slant---not quite sleeping on his stomach but not quite sleeping on his side either. Still, he had somehow managed to throw his other arm over her and not in the protective way most romantic comedies portrayed their male leads in the morning.

Instead, a happy smile adorned his face as his hand took a feel. The most impressive part, Krislynn calmly noted, was the fact that he was still asleep and wasn’t purposely trying to harass her. Chase Evans was just a complete pervert by nature.

Her nose flaring, Krislynn angrily pushed his arm off of her body. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” She hissed, softly nibbling on her lower lip.

Chase groaned from the sudden noise interrupting his peaceful sleep and rolled back on his backside before letting a rumbling yawn escape his mouth. “Hey! I’m talking to you,” she barked. “Wake up!”

Without another word, Chase pressed the sole of his foot against Krislynn’s upper thigh and kicked her off the bed. “Shut up,” he grumbled weakly, “and go make me breakfast, bitch.”

Krislynn’s jaw dropped as she climbed back on bed. Taking advantage of the fact that he was still hazy with sleep, she straddled him like a horse before grabbing both sides of his cheeks in her hands and pinching them with intense force. His eyes shot open immediately and without questioning her motives or understanding the situation, quickly pinched her cheeks in return.

“Wha yo do-in to me?” He gurgled, his cheeks pulled so wide apart that he could barely form proper words from his mouth.

“Wha yo do-in to me?” She mumbled back.

“Wan a let go in th-ee?” He asked, realizing she wouldn’t let go if he wouldn’t let go. “To-a-ter?”

Quickly nodding, Krislynn waited patiently as Chase did a countdown from three to one except when the countdown was over and done with, neither of them had let go. Krislynn glared at Chase angrily when she realized what just happened. They were in a stalemate---neither of them wanting to step down for the other.

It wasn’t so much unwilling to let go on Chase’s part. He very much wanted to let go since his cheeks were wrenching with pain and he can only imagine Krislynn must feel the same. The problem was he didn’t want to let go first, as stupid as that sounds, and he was willing to endure the pain until he had all rights to say “HA” in her face.

“Why ain’t yo let go,” Krislynn cried.

“Why ain’t yo let go,” he retorted.

This could last hours. Days. Or until one of them has to go take a dump.

Realizing that there was no way Chase would behave like a gentleman and let go first, Krislynn took matters into her own hands and reeled back before smashing her head against his. As soon as their heads collided, they both screamed in pain and let go of each other.

“Why the hell did you do that?” He screamed, one hand rubbing his forehead gingerly while the other rubbed his cheeks. “What’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with you,” she shouted back. “The only reason I attacked you was because you felt me up in your sleep and then kicked me off the bed and told me to make breakfast. What the hell is up with that?”

“Sorry,” he suddenly mumbled much to her amusement. “I end up in a different bed with a different girl almost every single night so it was completely out of habit.”

“Whore,” she muttered, rolling her eyes. “Anyways, its morning and we’ve got hours and hours before we can get these handcuffs removed. What do you want to do until then?”

“Well first things first,” Chase murmured. “Can you quit straddling me? You’re sort of giving me a boner.”

Half an hour later, they were walking down the corridor on a lower floor towards Krislynn’s room. “I can’t believe something as simple as sitting on you can turn you on,” she barked. “It’s not like you’ve never gotten laid before. How come you act like a testosterone fuelled 15 year old boy all the freakin time?”

“I can’t help it,” he grumbled as she dragged him along the hallway. “I mean, it doesn’t matter how many girls I sleep with, I can never feel fully satisfied. It’s like it’s always on my mind and I always want to get some.”

“You need help,” she muttered. “But I guess being addicted to sex is better than crack.”

“I’m not addicted,” he snapped. “I just really, REALLY like having sex.” He paused as he abruptly took in his surroundings. “Hey, why are we going to your room again?”

“Because I need to get my picture,” she replied. “You know the one with my best friend and her boyfriend on it? You saw it yesterday. Since we’ve got nothing better to do, I thought we could go down to the marketplace and look for her.”

“You’re still going on about that?” He complained. “I thought the whole thing was just some story you made up to get a few quick bucks?”

“Well, you thought wrong. Like I’ve said from the very beginning, I’m only here to look for her. Why is it so unbelievable?”

“Because it doesn’t make sense,” he quickly retorted. “I get that whole thing about your boyfriend stealing your trailer---you know, all the stuff you told me last night---but what’s the deal with your best friend?”

Krislynn rolled her eyes. “She eloped,” she mumbled. “Apparently Pedro, that’s her boyfriend, proposed to her and her parents threw a fit since he’s not financially stable to take care of her so they fled to another country. I know for a fact Ella wouldn’t lie about leaving the country and so since she’s not in Canada, I figured she would be in Mexico.”

“But she could be in Australia or Japan for all you know. Why the hell Mexico?”

“Because that’s where Pedro is from,” she huffed, slightly annoyed from all his questioning. “His parents fled the country when he was a baby and that’s how they ended up in Canada.”

Chase halted in the middle of the corridor and laughed. “Wait,” he said. “You’re saying Pedro’s parents escaped Mexico when he was young? Earth to Krislynn, do you know how hard it is to escape a country? Why in the world would someone go back to a country his parents risked their lives to escape from?”

Krislynn’s jaw dropped as her heart sank into the pits of unchartered land. Suddenly she realized why Chase was against her story from the very beginning and called her out again and again on bullshit. To him, a well experienced director whose read millions of screenplays for big movies, a story like hers just didn’t click and she suddenly realized why.

“Wow,” he said as he stared at her in disbelief. “You know that expression on your face is the exact look Einstein got when he discovered The Theory of Relativity.”

“Shut your face,” she growled. “Oh my God! What am I going to do? I have no money to pay for my entire stay here! I just pre-authorized a couple of days on my credit card and the time is going to be up soon! What am I going to do if you’re right and she’s not here? How am I even flying back to Canada?”

“Wait,” he laughed. “So you don’t even– Oh my God! You’re unbelievable. I can’t believe you even for a second thought this plan of yours was going to work out. You know what you are? Smart, Krislynn. Real smart!”

She moaned pitifully as they rounded a corner. Just as if their conversation had sparked the downfall of Krislynn’s life, there knocking on her bedroom door was a staff member from the hotel. “Oh my God,” she whimpered as she walked up to the uniformed man. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Si! Are you Miss Reimer?” He asked.

Krislynn nodded. “Is there something I can do for you?”

“Ah! Si! It’s to my understanding that the resort rightfully billed you for assorted damages from last evening,” he said with a thick accent. “Your credit card seems to have reached the limits senorita.”

Krislynn moaned in grief as the man continued speaking. He was asking her if she had another card she wanted to try, but the only other card she had was her debit card which had a smoking nineteen cents left on it. What was she going to do?

Nibbling on her lower lip, she turned on her puppy eyes and looked over at Chase expectantly. “Please?” She murmured.

He stared back at her, his back straight, his chest puffed forward, his hair in a sexy mess and said very dignifiedly in her face, “No.”

***

Hiya my lovelies~

Just a heads up that I uploaded character pictures on the Prologue Chapter. It's in slideshow form so take a look if you want. Also, on this chapter, there is a video to the right hand side. The male is the character for "Chase." He is smexi and exactly how I picture Chase minus the hair. lol. Anyways, hope you enjoy the smexi video. It might make you drool though so don't hold me responsible if it makes you a little *fans self dramatically* ^_^

xoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 958 8
"The most thing I hate and will always hate is you... keep that in mind." "Well... babe, there is a thin line between hate and love!" "Asshole!" Is...
His Rose Von Odessey

Jugendliteratur

127 13 12
Adina Rose Brooks was a pretty basic girl. She got good grades, had a great group of friends, and lived a basic American life. Nothing was out of the...
33.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
3.5M 96.2K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...