Are We Really In Past??

By coldcoffee29

What will happen if our favorite juniors time travel back? How are the people in past gonna react? This is go... More

Prologue
GUSU IN PAST
FATHER'S ??
JIN'S REUNION
WHO IS THE HEIR ??
MY OTHER HALF!!!!
FUTURE LIFE...
SLEEP OVER
INTERRUPTED AGAIN....
HEAT OF MOMENT....
THE VILLAINS...
YILING PATRIARCH
JINGYI GOT INTERRUPTED???
UNKNOWN MAIDEN
GHOST GENERAL....
XICHEN HOLD GRUDGES???
FOREVER NEVER EXISTS....
ANOTHER TUNE
RIGHT TO HOLD YOU BACK...
SILENCING SPELL....
NOT COLD ANYMORE.....
.......VIOLET SPIDER.......
SCENE OF EVERYDAY....
MISSING JINGYI.....
WHY ME??? JUST WHY???
WHEREVER THE CHAOS IS.....
SAME PERSON???
INSULT OF LAN PRINCIPLES??
WANGJI AGAINST THE LANS??
THE DAMN TRUTH......
REAL MASTERMIND......
IT'S A TRAP....
CHANGE......
AUTHOR'S NOTE....
RETURN GIFT 🎁🎁
EXTRA: 1

SENSIBLE LAN QIREN??

10.7K 509 134
By coldcoffee29

No one knows how to react to this....All were silent, tears running down their cheeks. A long silence filled the room , until wei wuxian spoke,“ I am sorry shejie, I'm sorry Jin zixuan, I'm sorry Jin ling, I'm...I don't even know the how many people I have hurt....he screamed and burst in tears. I should have died before...You... know...what..I.. should... just...kill.. myself.... saying this he tried to unsheathed suibian, lan wangji was going to grab his hand but a slap echoed in lanshi. Wei wuxian touch his left cheek where the he got the slap. He look upwards to see who slapped him, yanli with a furious expression but at the same time eyes filled with tears was standing in her front.

“Have you lost your mind!!! It's was never your fault, you clearly heard that it was the another tune....It was another person who used...you... I saved you in future not for you to end your life...on...your...on!!”she screamed grabbing wei wuxian robes , wei wuxian hugs her crying badly. “Shejie is right! It was not you fault you, idiot! Infact, it was my fault, if I had supported you , you wouldn't have ended like that.... but my idiot future self.... not only I didn't support you...I was the one... because of...whom..you..fell... from..., Jiang Cheng didn't wanted to speak more. His loud cries were enough to make one believe how badly he was feeling guilty. Yanli spoke,“ A-cheng, I thought you were more mature than a-xian but you are most dumber than him....It was not your fault too.” “Yes, because it was our fault, I shouldn't have asked wei ying for help, otherwise nothing like this would have happened...”, said wen qing looking down in guilt.

Are you all done with your blame game... Seriously, you were telling me not to judge, not to judge, not to judge but now look at yourself!!!! You all are blaming your own self for what? The things in which you all were manipulated?? ”, said Lan qiren massaging his temples. Everyone was shocked,but Jingyi was the most shocked one. “What ?? Why are you all looking at me like that!!you all think yourself great genius but you all are the biggest fools... You wei wuxian, you clearly heard that it was another person,it was another tune but then also you have to blame yourself. You Jiang Cheng, I totally agree with yanli , I didn't thought you to be this foolish. Jiang sect was growing up from ashes...how can you take risks of offending other sects...you clearly played a role of an ideal sect leader!!! And you lady wen , I don't even want to argue with you... How are you to be blamed? Infact we are sorry for not protecting innocent wens , it's a shame on  cultivators  like us for not able to protect you!!! And the biggest thing  is that, we will not let this happen again, since now we can control our faith”, said lan qiren glaring at everyone.

“Who are you?”, asked Jingyi in dazed. Sizhui smack him, “What problem do you have with grandpa? When he was unreasonable you were complaining now he is sensible you are still complaining", scolded Sizhui. “I really want him to be sensible but suddenly this much!!! I will get a heart attack!”, said Jingyi holding his chest. A soft sounds of chuckles could be heard in lanshi. “But whatever grandmaster lan said is true!! However, nothing like this would have happened if brother wei didn't practiced demonic cultivation or if Jiang Cheng had played a brother's role instead of Sect Leader or if the wens didn't go to lanling, said nie huisang fanning himself innocently. The little smile on everyone's face was again replaced by frown. Lan qiren slams scroll on nie huisang face, “you are a complete idiot!! Jingyi!! Do you still count him as a genius?? ", Screamed lan qiren. Ha...h...ha.. Jingyi laughed nervously.

“Lets go, it's time for dinner . We have to hear the further story tomorrow” , said lan qiren getting up from his place. “What is their to hear more, a black future!! ,” said nie huisang. “Young master nie, I hope you can shut that good for nothing mouth of yours!! Or else I will break the rule of! Killing is prohibited!! Said,lan qiren glaring at him. Something stuck to zizhen, “yes, let's go for dinner then we will all sleep together like our first day , we want to show you future!! After  all this ruckus is finished, what type of future you all have, we will show you all!!”, said zizhen excitingly.  “You all can show us future! How? ,”asked lan qiren in surprise. “Who told you grandpa that you are also watching the future? , said Jingyi making face. “Why can't I,”? asked lan qiren frowning. “Because , we can't take risks with your health! what  if your qi deviates? ,” said Jingyi worryingly. Hmph , do whatever you want to do! Saying this lan qiren left Lanshi......

Everyone ate their dinner and were now settled on their quilts like the first day. During the this all process no one glance at anyone all were just looking down and doing their work. All four juniors formed a circle again. “Their moods are worst then we imagined !! We thought at least after hearing about our plan their mood will lift up but...”, Jingyi didn't complete his sentence. Other three nods in agreement. “ Are you sure zizhen this plan will work?”, said Jin ling worryingly. Zewujun tries to break the ice, “How are you all gonna show us future? By some kind of talisman? ”, said zewujun grabbing everyone attention towards him. “Look they are quite curious, I think this will give a nice result ! Trust me!! ", Said zizhen excitingly. “Who told you we are going to show you future by a talisman? Can something like this can really happen? ”, asked Jin ling. “Then, how are you all gonna show us future?”, asked Jiang Cheng in confusion. “Simple by acting,” said Jingyi smiling. Their was a complete silence among the seniors. “You are gonna act like us! This is gonna be fun”, exclaimed nie huisang excitedly but only receive glare from other seniors. Yes ,said Jin ling smiling. And the juniors again formed the circle.

“Okay, so I will be baba and Jin ling you will be a-niang. You can do it right?”, asked Sizhui. “What big deal in that ! obviously I can do that ,” said Jin ling crossing his arms. “Okay then, after that I will be baba and zizhen will be a-niang,” said Jingyi. “Me ? But why ? Jin ling can do sect leader Jiang better than me! ,” argued zizhen. “I know that but, I don't want to suffer from the jealousy of my own brother! As a lan I know how terrifying one lan can be when he is jealous... Look at his face it already dark by just hearing me and young mistress Jin being couple!!” complained Jingyi. Sizhui face was really dark as he was holding Jin ling's hand like he is telling all , that Jin ling is mine!!!. “Sizhui won't kill you for this! After all he is your brother but, if I paired up with you, I don't even know what your “innocent” lover will do with me!!,” said zizhen getting scared. “Why are so, scared of my sang-gege?  First of all he is not here and if you and me won't tell him how will know?” said Jingyi calmly. “That's make sense!! ” , said zizhen. So let do this, said Jin ling.

We are gonna start with wangxian , said Jingyi and sat on his quilt. Everyone was sitting on his quilt except Sizhui and Jin ling they were in center to perform. Sizhui took a deep breath and changed his smiling expressions into expressionless. His stoic face was completely resemble to lan zhan. While Jin ling changes his frowning expression to cheerful smile , like wei wuxian. Everyone literally forgot about evening and we're focusing on them with excitement.
Jin ling ran and hug Sizhui from the back , smiling he softly spoke, “lan zhan! Sizhui pull him in  front and hold him by waist with same expressionless face. Jin ling smiling spoke again, lan zhan! . Mn, spoke Sizhui with same expressionless face. Pfff... haha..hah, except lan wangji all burst in laughter. Both Sizhui and Jin ling ignore them and continued their acting. Lan zhan, am I looking good?, said Jin ling with smirk. Sizhui with same expressionless face, Mn...wei ying...is... beautiful spoke one word at a time. Jin ling slowly puts his hand on Sizhui neck,and pouting like wei wuxian he spoke , how will I know you saying truth,you can lie too!. Sizhui with the same expressionless face spoke, I wasn't taught to lie in first place, and I can never lie to my wei ying who is my world...Jin ling lightly pushes Sizhui away, My god lan zhan please give me warning before you speak something so sweet,my poor heart can't take it!! he said making a shocked expression. Sizhui again pull him in hug , I will, he spoke. Jin ling hugs him back tightly. “You learn to tease back ,huh! Lan zhan!” said wei wuxian grinning towards him ,lan zhan's ears were red like a tomato but face still expressionless. “That's is the only thing that you are concerned look at your posture!”, said Jiang Cheng making a disgust face. “What wrong in that! We are in love, if you are jealous you can also hug zewujun!”, said wei wuxian smirking. You... Jiang Cheng stop he was embarrassed by just imagining him and zewujun like that!. “You really have a sweet lovelife a-xian,” teases yanli smiling. Jin ling spoke cupping Sizhui face, oh!! lan zhan I forget that I have to go to night hunt with our juniors. Sizhui kisses Jin ling's head and spoke, Mn let's go together! He unsheath his sword and pull Jin ling by his waist and rode on the sword.

Jin ling and Sizhui get down from the sword and bow to tell everyone that their performance is over. “Why it over? We want more!! ”said nie huisang and all other nods their head. “Because we want to complete this before curfew!! Ouch my mouth pain by smiling this much much, ”said Jin ling holding his mouth. Everyone's mood was quite lit up they had a smile on their face specially wei wuxian who was holding hands with wangji he even didn't know since when. Okay so, next up is our Xicheng.... said Sizhui smiling he was also, tried with his expressionless face.  Wow! I'm quite excited for you my dear Shidi, said wei wuxian grinning towards Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng glares towards him , while zewujun was looking forward for their performance. Now, zizhen and Jingyi stands from their quilt to perform. “Jingyi you can do sect leader Jiang the best let me do zewujun please! ” said zizhen. Fine! Said Jingyi.

Jingyi sat in the middle acting like he is busy with papers with a frowned face. Zizhen come and sit next to him smiling brightly and acting like he is putting a tray down . He spoke, wanyin. That all Jiang Cheng was red from head to toe while xichen looked like he was adoring the seen. Jingyi look towards him, Why are you here? Go to your lovely son . Why are you always protecting him ? He is already very spoiled! He said with more frown. Zizhen slowly place his hands on Jingyi hand and then , spoke...My lovely angry lotus, Jingyi is still a child let him enjoy his freedom! And aren't I'm spoiling you  too!“ Omg ,that so sweet!”, exclaimed wei wuxian. Jiang who was no longer looking at the scene by just hearing words felt like his head will explode from embarrassment. Zewujun was smiling and adoring Jiang Cheng cuteness. Jingyi spoke again, There you go again with your sweet talks , these are not gonna work! Zizhen chuckles and act like he has pulled away papers from Jingyi and place his non- existing tray in front of him,I know this always work,my love ! You can be angry on me but why are you angry on yourself? Hmm eat something, please! he said and act like he picked chopsticks and blew food and placed in front of Jingyi's mouth. Awww, everyone except lan brothers and Jiang Cheng exclaimed together.

Jingyi look at zizhen and then hold his hand and turn it to zizhen mouth, you also have not eaten yet! First you eat then I'll eat it....Aww my a-cheng is concerned for me? Said zizhen with puppy eyes. Who is concerned for you? I'm just tensed that if you got sick  I have to take care of you!! said Jingyi acting furious. That doesn't make sense to me at all said zizhen coming face to face with Jingyi with his puppy eyes. Jingyi smiles a little, what I do with you huh? He said and touch his head with zizhen's head. Zizhen carcases Jingyi hair and spoke do nothing just eat!    And then, they both stand up and bow as their performance was over. Everyone was smiling,“my god you have such a sweet husband!!!” Said   wen qing. “Of course, my baba is the best!!”,said Jingyi proudly. While Jiang Cheng was feeling butterflies in his stomach and zewujun was busy adoring him.

Then, after they all acted of Jin zixuan and yanli when he was planting lotus for her in lanling. Then they also acted the bickering of wei wuxian and wen qing over potatoes and radishes on burial mountain, how wen ning cooked food and did work for wei wuxian. Everyone was laughing and smiling forgetting about the pain . And then they all slept as it was the time of curfew. They all had a smile on their face. Zizhen plan was succeeded.....
“Happiness can be find in the darkness only if one knows how to switch on the lights!!” by ALBUS DUMBLEDORE.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote😬
Did you all like zizhen idea? Hope, it was able to lift your mood from the past two chapters 😅
Thank you for reading this ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.3K 9
What if some day a supreme entity who is greater than all summoned the whole cast of Tensura in a theater to watch the future Rimuru is not a demon...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
50.6K 2.6K 14
The events of "Mo Dao Zu Shi" (The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation) by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu but if Lan Qiren loved his nephews more than he adhered t...
190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...