Assassin [H.S.]

By reignflwr

"I didn't mean spying, darling." he says while his fingers dance around to hold the cigarette in between the... More

Intro/Teaser
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thrity Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five

Twenty Six

94 2 0
By reignflwr

20:25pm (9:25pm)
Date: April 27th, 2018
Location: Greendale, Oregon

Harry Styles

How is it that I'm getting so caught up in these shenanigans that aren't even my assignment?

At this rate, I'm going to be the decorated SIDD agent there ever was. Beating out my own father is just for kicks.

But I couldn't keep my hands to myself or off Sloane, who I'm pushing against my garage door as we suck out each other's breath while I lead her to my room upstairs. I decided to detour this little funfair date into the house while the boys are off in Ashland for the week just to get wasted. They needed a fun little distraction as I'm having one right now.

She tugs on my bottom lip while I use my hands to lift her off the ground and her legs are straddled around my waist. Blindedly, I touch the bottom pole of the stairs and glide my hand up the railing keeping my other arm hugged around her waist so she doesn't fall.

We kiss furiously, not taking another chance to let us breathe. She dropped her stuffed animal at the foot of the stairs leaving her hands tangled in the back of my neck.

She's gonna have a hard time getting down the stairs once I'm finished with her. I finish carrying her up the stairs and turn to the far right of the hallway where my room is. Slowly dropping her down, I press her hard against the door grabbing a fist full of her soft hair in the back of her head.

Before I can reach for the door handle, she automatically uses her hand in the back to twist it open causing us to fall back to my room, which lays in mess with my clothes and the smell of cigarettes and cashmere roaming.

Pushing her back to my bed, Sloane uses both of her hands to take off my leather jacket, tossing it to the side. I aggressively do the same, ripping her jacket off as she takes off her white tank top in one go. Her shoes slip out from each foot and I do the same, kicking them off using my foot. She's a little feisty for some odd reason, but I let it distract me because she's the only one who can ruffle my feathers.

Her hands then crawl in the back of my long sleeve, letting them skim across my cold skin that tingles. She's so fucking ready for this, no matter how many times I tease her. I help her take off my long sleeve, with my hands lunging back to pull it from my head. My lips travel across from her neck to top of her sternum leaving a trail of wet kisses from different spots. I find her navel fast and suck on it as she moans. Her voice makes me ring through my body, tempted at every call she makes.

My fingers grab on to the side of her jeans, tugging them down until they no longer are hugging her gorgeous body. Once they're off, I use my index finger to strap onto the lace of her underwear as she pants loudly. Her eyes are almost closing while she lays still.

"Hey, eyes on me.." I scold her. She opens them in command but they move up to the ceiling as I pull down her underwear. She's naked now except with her matching bra but she can't seem to keep her eyes still.

Taking both her wrists in my hand, I pin them down so she is strangled and attached to the bed. Her wide-eyed expression has caught the attention and I figured she might as well get her shit straight.

"Do you still want to play this game with me or not?" I murmur. Her face is blank trying to find the words as she squirms underneath me. Her eyes are shining through the dark, a slight color of amber from the moonlight of my window.

Sloane hums in agreement, nodding her head against the comforter. I form a slight grin through the line of my mouth as I use my hand to crawl under her back and unclasp the hook of her bra. She takes an unsteady breath, her skin tingling as my fingers lightly remove the lace covering her breasts, making her uncomfortable yet wanting.

"Then keep your eyes on me.." I say. I fling her bra off of her delicate skin and toss it to the side where half of our clothes are lying on the hardwood floor. My hands are still on each of her wrists. I lower my lips onto her sternum and then her breasts. Teasing her with each nip, she lets out a sigh and puts her fingers through my hair, which I enjoy as she comes apart. Moving away from her chest, I glide my lips again to her stomach and then down to her lower abdomen.

She shuffles again, but I hold her still with my hands bound to hers not letting her escape just yet. I reach her naked area and my mouth finds her clit. Letting my lips play with her, she moans loud enough for the neighborhood and I continue with my tongue swirled between clit and labia. She tastes like a thousand little words in my mouth, my fingers digging into her thighs on each side.

I tease her again, until she comes around by the time I take a breath between her legs. They tremble with each movement, quivering endlessly. She curses out as she spills her cum into my mouth and I devour every single word.

"Oh my fucking..god....harry.." Sloane is panting hard while her grip on my hair tightens. I'm single-handedly turned on as she whines but I'm going to keep continuing this game for the rest of the night.

My tongue swirls again and she wiggles her legs to give some friction. "Harry.." She calls out my name like a prayer and once more she releases herself, spilling her cum into my mouth and herself.

I lick her clean as she falls apart, tugging onto my hair tighter with every kiss. I move my lips over to her mouth and kiss her, the taste of her still lingering in our tongues.

I can feel her hands that are now free from my hold and now finding the zipper of my jeans. My fly is now open and exposed but with her fingers pulling on the sides of my waistband, impatient than ever. We kiss letting the oxygen run out from our bodies and my jeans and boxers gliding down loose to my mid thighs. I take them off myself, removing my pressed lips off hers and with now both of us naked.

My fingers find her walls, pumping them in and out in a repetitive motion. I can feel her tightening, and sooner or later she'll have to crawl down the stairs after tonight.

I suddenly remember the question she asked while she teased me in the fucking parking lot. I grin back to her as I lean on top of her, the heat between our bodies growing more.

"Seems like I'm more ready to play this game than you are." I taunt her words as she looks at me with a playful expression written on her face. Everytime I see it I want to fucking kiss her mouth so hard, harder than a new blow from a cigarette. I keep my fingers inside her, teasing within every second while her legs quiver.

She gasps for more air, her fingernails digging into the back of my skin sending goosebumps down my spine.

Fuck she's already tightening but my dick isn't in there yet.

"Shit.." I curse under my breath, and ease out my two fingers that are now left with a clear sight of her cum. Her back arches off the bed and her knees bend closer so that I now can ease onto her better. I settle my body down on top of hers and slowly push my dick inside of her. Oh fuck, she's so ready for me. She moans as I take my hands into her lush hair and clutch them hard. Her fingers still draw onto the skin of my back as I draw out of her again.

She's building so quickly as I ride through her orgasm once again, her legs trembling.

"Harry.." She calls out my name again. I continue to grind into her vagina as she builds up more pressure. The euphoric feeling comes back to me, letting myself release into her. God, she's so fucking amazing. I love when her fingers dig into my skin, my hair and every inch of my body.

"Come on Sloane, Give it to me baby.." I growl. Her walls begin to tighten again and pour my body's sweat on hers. She flutters her eyes again as she loses control of what she's holding on.

And with every last push, her orgasm spills out and soon mine as well. Fucking shit, thank god. I come inside her, exhausted yet still awake.

Her head is thrown back in ecstasy, the nape of her neck shown through the moonlight and she whimpers through her last push.

I relax my back as I collapse on top. The sweat on her forehead and between us are stuck to her skin.

"So did you enjoy our little game?" I hiss, keeping my forehead glued to hers and with our eyes staring with each other. She draws a small smile from her mouth and her eyes give me a reassuring look back.

"Sure did." She pants. I can feel her stomach rise and fall with each breath she inhales. Brushing a small loose of her hair off from the side of her face, she wiggles underneath with my dick still occupying her area.

I pull out of her as she lays flat against my bed. I shift my body to the left side of her, pulling the comforter underneath as I take it to cover our lower bodies. She shuffles so that she has room but moves closer to my body and puts her fingers into my hair, combing them through and I relax as I revel through her touch.

Her large brown eyes scan my face, looking at me for some reassurance. They almost shine in the dark as the moonlight brightens the room through the window sills. I cannot describe what she's feeling right now, but all I can see is her smile growing from each side of her face. Her smile is the best thing about her and the only thing that can make me smile too.

I grin at her as she continues to brush her fingers in my hair. "What?" I ask.

She snorts through her closed smile. "I believe it's now my turn to play.." She states, taking her fingers out of my hair, while I keep my hands stuck on her hips. Sloane slowly backs away from my face, wiggling her body down so that she almost touches my lower chest.

My face turns into confusion. What the hell does she want to do now? This girl can play as many games with me and not get beat up.

"I'm not sure you're playing this right, but I'd love a quick lesson." I murmur. She smiles again, as she slivers down to the center of my chest. Her head leans down and her mouth places a feather kiss on my abdomen which sends goosebumps down my arms. I moan deep in my throat, letting each kiss play through my naked body. Replacing my hand with her hip

Her head snakes everywhere as each wet kiss touches my skin. Those brown amber eyes take a small peek from below. My head leans up to meet hers, a small grin from ear to ear forms through the dark strands of her hair. The tickle of her fingers skim from the top of my arm, crossing to my chest and all the way down to my dick.

"Well Mr. Styles.." The voice in her throat is low, but sexy as hell when she calls my name. "It looks like I'll be teaching you from now on.." The humor in her voice murmurs as I try to keep my head up from the bed.

"Good thing I'm ready for a new lesson. What's today's game about?" I ask her and she tilts her head to the side away, tickling me with the strands of her hair. Sloane shakes her head, putting a finger to my mouth to silence me with a warm touch of skin.

"I'd think that's enough questions for now.." She whispers. Letting her finger press away from my mouth, she lets her hand spread down further to touch me again.

"..And I believe there's only way to make you quiet.." And as soon as she stops speaking, her lips open up to my shaft, pumping in and out as I lean my head back to the headboard. My moans can't be contained as she continues and I grab a fist full of her dark hair in my hand.

Her head bobs up and down, in a smooth rhythm that lets my cock get harder and harder every time I'm with her. Every goddamn time we play a little game that keeps us going. I shut my eyes harder; her mouth is occupied inside of me and I curse out loud to the blank ceiling above.

I revived the feeling that I had with her back at the carnival. The sunset just beaming through her amber eyes, her euphoric presence consuming me. And for just one single moment in time, I've never wanted to let go of her. Because she let's me lose myself to her.

Crave every single, little part of her body onto mine. And she's not afraid to do the same. Sloane continues to fuck me with her mouth and I can no longer bare any second of her eyes not on me.

"Fuck.." The rasp in my voice is losing control. I grip harder with her hair tangled in my fist and releasing everything that's contained in me, I come loudly into her mouth. I'm going to fuck that mouth once she's done playing with me.

Her head slowly comes to a pause, taking a breath while licking the cum off from the side of her face using her tongue. She peeks up again from below, and faces me with that foolish grin through her teeth. Her pink lips are now swollen with my cum still stained to each side.

"Hope you learned something new today, Mr. Styles.." Her voice is faint, with each breath panting a little more harder through her throat. A smartass. Shit, she still manages to turn me on. Crawling up to my chest, she hovers over me like a shadow; both hands to the side of my head, her hair dropping down like a veil and the warmth of her body inches away.

Cocking my head to one side, I smirk to the sneaky and playful bug that is on top of me. "I think you forgot a step through that lesson." I murmur.

"Oh did I?" The playfulness in her voice is still there, which makes me think of one more way to get her settled in.

"Mmmhh" I nod my head. "But I think I need your help on this one." I whisper to her mouth, closing it with a kiss. She pushes her tongue inside with mine, deepening the kiss even more.

"Mm alright. Show me me then." Skimming her teeth on my jaw, she lets her body sink down to mine as my hands find her hips in response. With every atom in my body calling for her warmth, she sinks down onto me, letting a moan throb out from her mouth and placing into mine.

You little fucking tease.

....

Sloane doesn't say anything as we lie in silence through the dark hours. Her eyes just gaze into another world and I'm dying for her to say something. Maybe she doesn't want to fall asleep just yet. She told me she's still afraid to close her eyes and experience another nightmare.

I remember the first time she told me about her insomnia and night terrors she gets because of that shithead who rots within his home. But there was something else she didn't want to tell because it occurred to her before I even knew where Greendale was on a map. It probably had to do with her parents' death, which I know can be terrifying to recall.

At least she has some good memories about them. Makes me jealous that all I can recall about dad is him scaring the fuck out of me everytime I would screw up on an assignment. Even before that, he'd always put his anger onto me as a kid and I resent everything that was once good. He'd never be happy with where I am right now. But thank god he's far from my life.

I look back at Sloane, who is still wide awake in thought. I tilt my head closer to hers.

"Hey.." I break the silence. "What's going inside that pretty mind of yours?"

She shrugs her shoulders and continues to brush through my hair. "I dunno know. I uh just don't feel like falling asleep just yet." Her voice is calm but leaves a trail of thoughts roaming.

"Well, I mean if you're up to play another game.." I grin back but she groans with a small laughter.

"If this game is called 'let's annoy the neighbors again with our loud sex moans', I'm not interested." She states.

I chuckle through her suggestion but I know she's not willing to put up sleep for it. "That wasn't my only game suggestion.." I say.

"Oh fuckkkkk" She groans and throws her head back to the pillows. "I guess it's better than falling asleep, sure why not." I don't believe her truly, but I should ask her about the whole sleep deprivation and anxiety she has. I can tell she's anxious when she tries to focus on something else in the room but my eyes.

I pull her jaw away from staring behind me, putting her focus on me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

Sloane analyzes my face, as if she couldn't hear the question loud enough.She shakes her head. "Nothing...It's just..I..um I just have trouble falling asleep that's all." The expression on her face turns into disappointment, but I want to know why. Whenever I see her, she seems like she only runs for less than 5 hours, maybe even more than that.

"Sometimes..I get nightmares and frequently they've been returning even after a few nights where I start to feel like..they won't happen again." Her eyelashes fan down as she closes her eyes. "I don't tell a lot of people about this but I'm sorry that you have to suffer your sleep for my sake, Harry." She releases a deep but disappointed sigh.

I keep my thumb at her jawline, grazing the softness of her skin and making sure she's calm within my hold. "Hey, hey..look at me right now." Sloane closes her eyes for a moment and then opens them with the sadness in filling her pupils.

"Look, it's okay," I whisper. "I promise whatever you're still going through, you will get through it no matter how long it takes."

She lets out a deep sigh, her fingers skimming up and down my arms. She wants reassurance, but she has to give in first in order to let me help her. I want to help her, so badly.

"Harry.." Her call feels like a fresh breath everytime I hear it. "I know you're trying your best, and that's so beautiful of you..." The warmth in her voice is rising again and I can feel it too.

"It's just that I don't want to push away because of what I'm dealing with right now. Because when it comes back, I feel it won't be enough to handle, even when I know you're going to be there."

Her voice starts to stutter, ashamed of the feeling that has consumed her. Bringing her temple closer to mine, I cup the backside of her head, combing the millions of tiny hairs on her scalp. She lets a moan escape inside her throat as I watch her relax her shoulders a bit.

"I'm never going to leave you, you hear me. I'm not going to let go of you. Even if it takes almost more than a nightmare to get through it. I'm right here." I pull her mouth closer to mine. The silence of a single kiss brings in the calm of the storm and she lets her hands travel down slowly to my forearms.

"Stay with me okay?" I plead. She doesn't respond quickly.

The only thing that's in my line of vision are those brown amber eyes, giving a light of hope in my world of darkness and cruelty.

And that's all I ever need. She's the one thing that keeps me balanced through everything. A fine line between a double life.

Sloane nods her head in response and cuddles closer to me. Both my arms swaddled around her. Her breathing slows as I see her eyes close within a few remaining seconds, until she starts to doze off.

"Don't worry..I'm right here too. It'll be alright."

I hope so too. We'll both be alright.

A/N:
Y'all catch that reference too :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...
238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...
158K 6.9K 33
***Top 55 of Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write Contest*** Elaine Archer didn’t always know she was different, not until her accident in sixth g...
10K 344 36
"If you loved me, I wouldn't be a secret." °•°•°•° Paige is the luckiest girl in the world...according to her and maybe every girl in Bishop High-tha...