Existence!(Tokyo Revengers X...

By athenabloodlily

What happens when Akabane Kiko, Younger sister of Akabane Karma meet the 1st Division Captain of The Infamous... More

Introduction
Introduction // Part ~ 2
Ch~1
Ch~2
Ch~3
Ch~4
Ch~5
Ch~ 6
Appreciation!
Ch~7
Ch~8
( ◜‿◝ )♡
Ch~9
Ch~ 10
Ch~11
Ch~12
Ch~13
Appreciation✯
Ch~14
Ch~15
Ch~16
Ch~17
Thank You For 10K♡
Ch~18
Ch~19
Ch~20
Ch~21
Ch~22
Ch~23
Ch~24
Ch~ 25
Ch~26
Ex Chapter
Ch~27
Ch~28
Ch~29
Ch~30
Ch~ 31
✨Remembranza ✨
Ch~33
Apology
Ch~34
¿thoughts?
Ch~35
Ch~36
Ch~37
Ch~38
Thanks for giving me a chance

Ch~32

378 13 5
By athenabloodlily

---- Third Person POV ----

"What do you mean by Kiko's is transferred to another hospital?" Baji was furious. He went to hospital for his regular visit alongside with Chifuyu and Alice. When he went there, a nurse broke the news to Baji.

"I'm sorry, but her Guardians have transfered her to some other hospital for better care." The nurse shakily said. She was intimidated by Baji's tone and the look he was giving.

"Baji San, why don't you try calling Karma San?" Chifuyu suggested.

"You are right Chifuyu. I'll first call karma kun." Baji quickly pulled out his phone and dialed karma's number.

The phone rang... But no one picked up.

He dialed once, twice, thrice...
But it was useless.

Baji was getting anxious.

"Baji... Calm down please. There might be some reason, let's find her doctor and talk with her." Alice suggested.

"Yah.. Dr. Tanaka... I need to find her." Baji started asking around the hospital insearch of Dr. Tanaka.
Soon, he was able to find her.

"Dr. Tanaka, do you know where is Kiko?"

" Baji kun. I'm sorry. Last night, her family decided to transfer her to another hospital under the care of a specialist. So, I'm unaware of her whereabouts. "

"But... Why did they suddenly take such a decision."

"I already told you Baji kun, I have no idea. Moreover, it is their personal decision. I cannot interfere in that. I hope you find them soon. " And she left for her regular rounds.

"Where did you go Kiko?" Baji was on the verge of breaking down. To think of the horror of not seeing the person he loves again, is starting to twist his insides.

"Baji" Alice came close to him. " Don't worry Baji, you'll find her. I'll help you."

Chifuyu too pat his best friend's back.
"Baji San, Kiko will definitely return. You just wait a little."

To say that, Baji was not the only person who was getting restless. Sanzu on the other hand just discovered the news too. The rest of the people was still unaware.

Sanzu spotted Baji and came close to him.

"Oii Baji San. Where is Kiko?"

"Sanzu kun" Chifuyu signaled him to come closer to him. And told him everything they knew.

Sanzu's eyes were wide in the shock of the revelation.
Even though he was aware that Kiko can never be his, he was still happy seeing her happy and to think that he might not be seeing her is dreading him.

Both Sanzu and Baji looked hurt.
Chifuyu and Alice lead both of them out of the hospital.

Alice wanted to be by Baji's side but what she noticed was Chifuyu was already comforting Baji, but Sanzu on the other hand was all by himself.

"Hey. You're Sanzu right?"

He only nod his head in response.

"I don't know what you're to Kiko or what kiko's to you, but I know that she will return to you and Baji and everyone. I also meet her you know." She tried cheering him up.

"Thanks- uh..." Sanzu trailed of.

"Alice."

"Alice.. thanks for your kind words."

"You're welcome. You know you can tell me anything. I may seem creepy, but I promise I'm not." She smiled at him in her most genuine way.

Sanzu smiled back at her. He didn't really care but it was his first time looking at her properly.

"She's beautiful." Sanzu thought to himself. He shook his head to brush off the thought away.

Later, that day everyone was in a not really good mood. The news of Kiko's sudden transfer shocked everyone.
Emma and Hinata were on the verge of crying while everyone else were either shocked or sad.

On the other side...

(Y/N)'s POV

"So, Who sent you?" I grabbed the person who sneaked in the hospital in an attempt to kill Kiko.

"None of your business." The person dressed as a nurse spat.

Seems like she needs to be taught a lesson.

I pulled out a sharp knife and placed it on her neck.

"Oh.. It's definitely one of my business. You telling me or should I slit your neck."

"Heh. I'm not afraid of dying."

"Very well." I take the knife off her neck and call out to my men. "Bring him in."

Soon two of my men entered with a young boy around the age of 6. The woman's eyes widened in horror.

"You might not be afraid of your own life. But how about your brother?"

"You bitch. You monster. Let my brother go."

"I'm a bitch and I'm a monster, because I have your brother, but weren't you the one who was there to murder someone's sister?" I smirked.

"I'm not heartless like you... You know. I'll train your little brother and make him my student. I'm sure he'll make a great assassin."

"Leave my brother out of this. I... I promise to tell you everything."

"Good. Now, tell me everything. If I sense a lie. This kid will loose his life infront of you." I threatened.

"I'll tell everything... Everything you want to know. Just promise you'll let me and my brother go."

"I promise and I also promise to protect you and your brother if you are honest."

"I promise to be honest..."

"The person who paid me to kill the girl was a foreigner and he was accompanied by a young boy around the age of 14. He was the one who gave me the photo of the girl and the information of her whereabouts."

"Ok. Do you know their names?"

"No... I promise I don't know their names. I'm sorry. Please trust me."

"Ok. Till the case is solved, you'll be in our watch."
I speak and order my men to keep an watch on her. I take her brother with me and head over to my apartment.

I ran a background check on her. Apprantly she's a university drop out. Her parents passed away in an accident 3 years ago and she's been raising her brother since then. She was definitely doing it for money.

"A foreigner... I bet it's Fyodor Romero. And the kid must be Kisaki Tetta." I whisper to myself.

I pull out my phone and call Ranpo San.

"Hello..mRanpo San. Can you help me find the whereabouts of Fyodor Romero?"

To be continued...

Heyo Everyone.
I'm so so so so so so sorry, for not updating recently!
I've been so caught up in my College work and other personal projects, that I've been having a little time crises.
Also, my health is not really good.
But I'll try to sort out my works and be regular with the updates as soon as possible 😭

Also..... A hearty thank you to everyone for 25K reads. You guys are amazingly amazing ❤️🌸✨

Tons of Love to all of you🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 1.5K 12
Akabane Karma, a school proclaimed delinquent lingers in the past filled with betrayal, finds himself entangled in a web of his own uncertainties. Th...
33.7K 332 50
Assassination Classroom One-Shots! I accept request: CharacterXCharacter CharacterXReader CharacterXReaderXCharacter CharacterXCharacterXCh...
35.6K 1.2K 22
bloodlust is something complex, not easy to understand. but growing up with karma akabane as her twin brother, kijiko understood it well. she may hav...
90.6K 2.2K 50
『 Get engaged to Karma Akabane 』 Due to financial difficulties, you had no choice but to accept your mother's proposal. Only when it was too late, ha...