✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾

12.2K 1K 2.2K
By Novellafanfics

A/N: Good luck everyone 👍😎

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Kisaki?" you mentioned his name by the moment you saw him standing at the opposite side of the street from you. Together with the guy, Choji Ahane. Kisaki was wearing a brown winter coat with a pair of black cargo pants suited for the cold snow. As for Ahane, he was wearing a dark blue duffel coat and grey winter pants. "Looking for a cat, right?" Kisaki questions as he makes his way towards the three of you.

"Why are you here?" Tadashi asks him as he steps forward acting as a shield for you and Kenzo. Kisaki paused as he stood in front of Tadashi, "I was just passing by, and couldn't help but overhear some people I know having some problems." Kisaki showed his signature smile as if he's planning to fool you all, but he already knows it all too well for you guys to not even get fooled.

"Why do you want to help us?" You questioned him while you were still on your knees, securing Kenzo in your arms. "Your the little sister of my fellow gang member, so of course I would help you," Kisaki said, you internally laughed at that statement. Helping you because you're the little sister of a fellow gang member? Yeah right.

You'll never allow yourself to get fooled by his adulations. You're facing the Kisaki here. The very person who has the power and knowledge to turn Tokyo upside down. But nonetheless... you're curious. You're curious about why he would make this kind of move, and there is only one possibility you could think of. It's either that you became special to one of his targets in Toman...
'If only I was a boy and not a girl...' you sighed inside your head.

"Sure, why not." You agreed to his offer of assistance as Kisaki shows you a smile in return. "Eh?!" Tadashi turns his head to face you as you stood up, dusting your sweatpants from the bits of white snow. You took a few steps towards Kisaki and stopped. "Thanks for offering on helping us," you smiled as you tilt your head to the side a bit, then offering him a handshake.

"Likewise," Kisaki said with a smile plastered on his face as he accepts your handshake and held your hand. You can sense it so clearly. The feeling of a hidden scheme standing right behind Kisaki's back as he shows off a mask of innocence. If you had the time, you could be laughing all day because of his sneaky tactics. Yet again, this is the number one reason why you're always so curious about what's going on around that silly head of his. Good thing the feelings are mutual to Kisaki as well. Whether you are a chess piece... or a rival he can match.

While you and Kisaki were exchanging hidden mortify profanities with each other, Ahane just stood behind Kisaki like a dog as Tadashi and Kenzo both stare on the sidelines. "Hey..." Kenzo whispered as Tadashi looks down at him. "Is Shiori nee-san and that Onii-chan dating...?" Kenzo asks, causing Tadashi to express a disgusted and mortified look of horror. "What? Ew, no, never gonna happen. Nu-uh, never gonna accept him." Tadashi answered instantly as he crossed both of his arms and shook his head in complete disgust.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a minute of that exchange of agreement, you guys made a plan. Kenzo said that he lost his cat at the train station, so his cat might still be there. But there is still a possibility that his cat is no longer at the station. Kenzo said they were at the Odakyu railway station where he lost Lily.

"So, it's settled," Ahaned started as he suddenly slung his arm around Tada's shoulders. "Then I'll be going with Hiroki!" Ahane exclaimed. And that's precisely the reason why you're here at Meijiro street. That's near the Odakyu railway station...together with Kisaki that is...

'The Gods must really hate me...' You wept inside your head as you scream in agony. Cursing at every single Greek, Japanese, and Norse God that you could remember. Kisaki was walking in front of you, feeling thankful that you didn't have to walk side by side with him as you secretly let out a sigh of relief onto the cold atmosphere around you.

It's obvious that this was planned. Since Ahane said that he and Tadashi would be in charge of searching for Lily in the station. Kisaki wanted you to be alone together with him. Defenseless, nobody to yell for help. Your heart kept beating faster and faster every time you get farther away from the railway station where Tadashi is.

But it's strange though... you have a feeling that he might do something to you, but as of now, he didn't do anything yet. You expect him to drag you around a corner or even a black alley, but he didn't. He just continued walking, pretending to search for the missing cat. You wanted to speak up for even just a moment, asking him what he really wants so you can get over your vicious curiosity that has been piling up inside your gut.

But you refrained from doing it. You still don't have a clue on what he's planning, so it's best to wait. After a few minutes of searching, there was still no sign of the cat. You were starting to get tired and anxious at the same time. Not until you stopped by a familiar private school that you used to visit a very long time ago.

'This place...' You know it all too well. This was Kisaki's old school. The school you first met him. Then, there. It hit you. You soon realized what he was planning. "Something wrong?" Kisaki faces you as you snap out of your train of thought and stare at the school's building. "Ah... N-No! I'm fine..." You assured him with a sheepish laugh. You have figured it out already. Every bit and piece is now coming together as you smirk in satisfaction inside your head. 'Now it all makes sense...so this is how you want to play, huh?' you thought to yourself as Kisaki proceeds to walk in front of you. 'Fine then...'

I'll play your little game...

As you continue to trail behind him, he suddenly stopped. You pondered on why he did, then he turns his gaze at the playground beside him. You followed his gaze on what he was looking at, and just as you expected. He really is planning this. He was silent for a moment, probably waiting for you to make the first move or something, so you did. "This place..." you purposely uttered out, acting all surprised. That's when Kisaki finally focuses his gaze at you, so intently. And you feel glad that you finally got the attention that he wanted from you.

"You know this place?" Kisaki asks. You hummed in response as you continue to look at the old playground that is now covered in white glistening snow. With just a single glance, it reminded you of everything. Everything that you had with him in here. Well, this isn't the first time you felt this way. You felt like this when Koko took you to the library you both always meet in the past for book sessions or just random chit-chat. And the time where you visited the orphanage... where he used to live...

"I used to have a friend here..." you started as you stepped inside the area, eyeing the surroundings that made you nostalgic for some reason. Especially that one over there. The big tree that was used to be full of life. Now is slowly dying, and only a few pieces of leaves are left hanging on to its branches. "He was really smart..." you softly, "...was he?" Kisaki expressed as he stood behind you a meter away. Kisaki has already known your identity, and you have also known that fact. But Kisaki still believes that you don't recognize him, and your gonna continue on making him believe that.

"Yet... he was the most stupidest person I have ever met..." You chuckled. Although it was meant to be an insult, Kisaki doesn't find it insulting. Especially the way your expression suddenly softens while remembering the old times before the storyline even started. Kisaki doesn't know... well most likely DON'T wanna know about the way he is feeling right now. But it doesn't change the fact that he clearly wants you to get out of the way of his plans.

"Do you still remember him?" He suddenly asks you. "Clear as day," and you replied with a smile on your face. "What about?" you question him as you placed your hands on your back and twirl to face him. "What's the reason why you brought me here?" you tilted your head. Finally.

You were getting on to the main point of all of these situations. Kisaki didn't answer as he stayed silent for a moment before he suddenly walks away, heading in the direction of a mini garden near the big tree filled with white flowers. Last time you remember it was only filled with sprouts, but now they have grown beautifully. "Ever heard of a flower called Lily of the Valley?" Kisaki asked.

'What's he talking about...' you pondered in your mind as you pretend to act clueless. "What?" "Lily of the Valley is popularly known for its purity and fertility just like any other white flowers. Its scented aroma gives a pleasant feeling to whoever holds it... as if the holder was intoxicated." Kisaki stated as he crouches down before he turns his head on his shoulder to face you with his signature smile. "I just thought that the flower suits you," he expressed. You chuckled slightly at that thought. If it were any other girl they would blush then get flustered, thinking that they received a very genuine compliment. But that isn't the case.

The Lily of the Valley is indeed popular for its symbolism of Purity and Fertility, especially its scent, just like what Kisaki said. It makes people feel intoxicated. The Lily of the Valley is one of the most dangerous flowers in the world. It acts through the cardiac glycosides, which create a similar effect with the Digitalis exposure. Meaning that this delicate, gorgeous, tantalizing flower. Also known as the deadliest killer plants in existence. There is a hidden meaning about the Lily of the Valley... it also symbolizes "Way of Death."

That's probably what Kisaki wants to convey. Secretly saying that you will be the cause of someone's death...

'Heh... not bad." You chuckled inside your head, feeling energized from Kisaki's sudden advancements of threats against you. "Hmm... is that so..." you hummed as you walked over to stand beside him, then crouched down as you pluck a white flower and held it with your gloved hand. "As for me... I think the flower called Yellow carnation suits you!" you pointed out with a cheery tone.

"Oh?" Kisaki raises his brow at you in curiosity. "Why is that?" he questions with a smirk on his face. "Yellow Carnations are one of the most loveliest flowers similar to sunflowers! And it also kinda reminded me of your hair!" you giggled. "That flower is indeed lovely," Kisaki chuckles. Seems like he hasn't found out what the hidden meaning is yet. Might as well give him a small hint.

"Yes, it is!" You bubbled. "Yellow carnations symbolize Fascination and joy at every part of life! It's even popular when it comes to love!" You stated with a cheery tone. "How so?" Kisaki asks as you smiled in anticipation. "It's popular when it comes to a person... not getting accepted by the one they love," you smirked.

And that's when you finally hit the thorn as Kisaki looked at you with a smile of murderous intentions. His eyes were half-lidded and you could feel the hostility burning in his eyes. Because the true meaning of the Yellow carnations is...

REJECTION.

There was a moment of silence between the both of you as you just smiled at him, and he smiles back. Of course, each of your smiles wasn't friendly, to begin with. Hours have probably passed by when you both stopped on focusing your main goal for today. Kisaki let out an irritated sigh as he stood up from his knees, then looked down at you.

"We better go and continue looking for the cat," Kisaki stated as he starts walking away, not caring to even wait for you. You can't help but let a small chuckle escape your lips. You find it very amusing and fun messing around with him. Seeing him all mad and upset makes you feel entertained somehow.

You got up from your knees and trailed behind him as you both start searching for Lilly (the cat) once more. It's already been two hours since you guys started searching for her, yet there was still no sign of her. The both of you were already in the part of Meijiro's busiest street. Tall buildings on each side, fast cars making their way on the road. Hard-pressed shops everywhere you go as the workers their advertised their products either with a sign or the use of technologies. You were still following Kisaki from behind as you both continue to search for the missing cat. Everything was fine... until...

THUMP.

THUMP.

It was starting again. That painful headache always makes your scalp burn like it's on fire. 'No... No! Not now..!' you started to panic like wildfire. The beating sound of your heart starts getting faster and louder. Your breathing slowly decreases its control of consuming air into your lungs as your whole body won't function properly due to that fucking headache.

You gripped onto your head as the sound of not only your beating heart but also your surroundings started vibrating rapidly in your eardrums. "Ugh..!"
you fell down on your knees as you panic. Your head hurts and your chest hurts too. You couldn't even comprehend what's happening right now. The only thing you feel is the pain and ache of your mind and chest. "Shiori?" Kisaki notices you acting strange when he sensed your presence wasn't so close to him as before.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY BROTHER!"

"ATE (BIG SIS)! DON'T!"

"MY SON ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"I-...I'm so sorry-"

"SORRY WON'T CUT IT!"

"YOUR DAUGHTER IS A MONSTER!"

"Hey... have you heard that she..."

"Look... it's her... that monster of a child...."

"Don't listen to them. Whatever they say, don't listen..."

"I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED!"

"SHIORI!"

You gasped as a waterfall of sweat-filled your face. Right there and now. Kisaki was gripping both of his hands on your shoulders as he looks at you directly in the eye with both of his eyes furrowed. You were confused for a sec, but the throbbing pain in your head and chest still didn't disappear.

You started to hyperventilate as you looked down at the ground below you.  You clutched your hand on his arm, trying your best to at least compose yourself by holding onto something tight. But it didn't work. You were struggling. Already on the verge of tears as memories of your past life started roaming inside your head. But this time... the memories that appeared were the most painful ones...

Kisaki could tell that there was something wrong with you. You were obviously having a panic attack, but why now of all times. He hurriedly placed your left arm around his shoulders and started dragging you into a corner where no people are standing by.

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON ALMOST DIED!"

"HEY! MONSTER! WOOHOO!"

"The monster is here...~"

"Didn't know we had a killer as a classmate here. Hahahaha!"

"I never asked you to protect me!"

"It will be okay... don't worry so much about me and your mom. It wasn't your fault, and he never died... just don't listen to them."

"Just know we would always love you... our precious daughter...."

"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SISTER!"

"SNAP OUT OF IT, SHIORI!" Kisaki screamed at you as he pulls you by the collar and locked eye contact with you. "Calm. Down." He emphasized as continued to look at you directly in the eye, not breaking any contact. You did snap out of it, you did. But you weren't still in your proper mind right now as your heart was still not beating at a normal rate.

You didn't notice it nor felt the fluid from your eyes prickling down your cheek. Your face is filled with droplets of sweat as you continue to stare at Kisaki's eyes. You didn't even notice the distance between both of you. Only a few inches apart as he looks down at you with that same expression a while ago. Furrowed brows... and his eyes... that showed some kind of hint of concern...

You looked away feeling somehow embarrassed despite the throbbing pain that is still occupying your head and chest. Kisaki lets go of the collar of your jacket as he places both of his hands on your face, then turned your head to face him. Your eyes widened in shock as you were about to yell in protest, but he cut you off instantly. "Focus on me." He stated sternly as his hands slowly makes their way to cover your ears.

"Don't look or even listen to anything else around you. Just focus on me and listen to what I say." He instructed you carefully as you slowly nodded your head in agreement. "Good. Now breathe in..." you followed his instructions as you breathe in some air through your nose, then waited for a moment for his next instruction. "...Breathe out..." and you did.

Kisaki kept instructing you on doing the breathing exercise at least 7 and 8 times for the better. After that, your heart and mind were slowly calming down as you feel a bit more relaxed in between your stomach. Kisaki noticed that you were slowly getting better just by the way your face soothed and your shoulders relaxed. He moved his hand away from your ears and returned them to his sides. "Feeling better now?" he asks. "Yeah... thank you..." you whispered in gratitude. But Kisaki wasn't done yet. "Follow me," he said to you as he nudged his head on the opposite side of the alley.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You don't know why you just carelessly followed him out of nowhere, but you did. That's literally one of the most stupidest things you could have ever done. Right now, you were sitting at a bench outside of a convenience store, waiting for Kisaki. Well, to be honest, he actually told you to wait for him as he went inside to buy some stuff.

After a couple of minutes, he was finally done. He walked over to you and handed you a paper cup with a paper lid on top of it. "What's that?" you questioned him. "It's hot chocolate I got inside. It's cold and your body needs to warm up for your heart to have the energy to pump out blood for your coronary arteries so that it can fully function itself on your lungs and maintain the oxygen inside it."

"I know that, you didn't have to explain it." You said in annoyance as you grabbed the cup from his hands and slowly open it. "There's no Lily of the Valley inside it... right?" you raised your brow at him as he looks at you with disbelief. "There are no Lily of the Valley here in Tokyo," he said as he rolled his eyes at you.

"True," you chuckled slightly as you slowly take a sip of your hot chocolate. You tasted it, and certainly, it isn't poisonous. You expected him to sit down beside you, but instead, he knelt on his knees in front of you, then asked the unexpected.

"Give me your hand."

You almost spat your hot chocolate from his sudden demand as you looked at him with shock and disbelief. "W-What are you doing?" you stuttered. "Trying to help, now give me your hand." He demanded, "Not unless I know the reason why." You argued as you glare at him below you. "I'm not giving you a ring, you idiot, now give me your hand." He kept pushing his demands further as you just gave up and let him do what he wants.

You offered out your hand to him as Kisaki gently holds it in his palm and started massaging it so thoroughly. His calloused hand, holding yours as his fingers do the work at massaging your knuckles and the center of your palm. He was doing it so gently, making sure that he won't commit a mistake. The way his fingers make your hand feel relaxed is making both your mind and chest feel calmer than before.

You never expected him to do this. No, you never even knew he had this kind of side in the anime. It's not like it's a bad side but... you wish you could have known it sooner at least...
"Why are you helping me...?" Kisaki didn't answer for a moment as his fingers stop on what they were doing. It took a moment for him to answer back as he focuses back on massaging your hand.

"As I said... you're the little sister of a fellow gang member. It's normal for me to help." Kisaki stated, but you didn't accept that kind of answer. You glance at him one more time, trying to at least find any hints of emotions in his face. 'Hiw could he keep up such a straight face while doing this on public...' You though to yourself.

And for a sec there...you thought you could feel your cheeks suddenly heating up from this unknown side of his that nobody knows. No. That's completely impossible. That's never gonna happen. Even if he is being nice to you as of now... He still hates you, and you hate him. But...truth be told... You didn't want this moment to end yet...

A/N: I just want to say, Thank you all so much for reading my fanfic and enjoying the plot of this story! I also want to say thank you for the support and the lovely comments you guys made! ❤️

And Thank you for the fan arts some of you sent me on Instagram! They were all so lovely and Thank you so much for the art! ❤️

I also want to say thank you for the tiktok videos I saw in tiktok talking about my fanfic, thank you so much for sharing my story to other people! I really appreciate it! I forgot the names of those people who shared my story since it's been so long that I saw their video about it.😅

So if you guys made a tiktok or even fanart about my book you can always tag me on tiktok or private message me on Instagram, so that I can see and enjoy seeing your efforts and appreciation you guys made about this book. ❤️

Instagram: Novellafanfics
Tiktok: novellafanfics
My link in tiktok is on my bio. ❤️

Bonus scene because I won't be updating for a week maybe.

Me, after posting this chapter and going to the comment sections to see all of your bi-polar reactions:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.8K 67
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
119K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
567K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
115K 478 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!