SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER 11

237 16 1
By LittleRedHen_

I betrayed my own words and let V won over our little argument. No matter how strong my resolve is, he still managed to break the wall I built and made his way. I feel pity over myself for having such a soft heart that can't say no to anyone. Sigh.

Tonight, my mother is acting strange. Just a moment ago when she saw V, she was smiling brightly. But then her welcoming mood suddenly changed and now you can literally cut the atmosphere using a knife because it's so thick. The sound you can only hear are the utensils. Yes, we are eating and no one dares to spit a word. My mother is eyeing V, greatly.

She seems to watch V's movements and never leave a single step. When their eyes would met, V and my mother would share fake smiles. Do they know each other? Yes, they met once when V helped us last time but is there a thing I don't know about them? She's kind to him last time, what has happened? Did I miss something?

"Uh...h..how's your day, Mom?" I tired to lessen the awkward feeling that surrounds the table.

"Oh it's fine, honey. Just a normal day, no pressure.." she mumbled some words I didn't actually hear. I just gave her an awkward smile.

"Really? That's good. My day is also fine.."

"Really, honey? No one's pestering you?" She ask me but I didn't miss the look she threw at V.

"Yes. It's a good day, mom.."

"I see.." was all she said and the silence took over again. We were quiet the whole time until V stood up and said that he is done eating. My mother just smiled at him and we watched him walk to the sink.

"Just leave it there, V? V is your name right? Just leave it there. I'll wash it after I finished." My mom said.

I also finished my meal and went to the sink. Then I excused myself for the night. I kissed my mother good night and went to my room with V following from behind me. He also wishes my mom a good night but he said it like sarcasm. I showed V the guest room where he will be staying. He didn't complain and just shut the door. Rude.

After brushing my teeth, I jumped on my bed and feel the warmth of my blanket. Sigh! Finally, the time has come where I will rest and tomorrow will be another day to rest. But we're not actually sure. Perhaps V and I will do an adventure tomorrow, but I wish we don't.

I tucked my body under the warm blanket and hugged my pillow. "Good night.." I whispered into nothingness until I felt the darkness succumbed me.

I woke up when someone touched my arm. Their hand is trembling. The horrible feeling that I thought I had overcome has comeback. The feeling of dying within someone you trust's hands. My body is shaking in fear.

I thought we're done? I thought you said you will not do this again. I had let my guard down for you. I wrecked the wall that I built when I'm trying to distant myself from you. Because you said you had changed and you will never hurt me again or try that thing on me again. Why are you betraying your own words!? Why!?

I wanted to scream that to the culprit's face but my body just stiffened. I just stayed still as if I'm paralyzed. Well I am paralyzed. Whenever I face this situation, my body just remain unmoving. I can't do anything to restrain this from happening. It's just...I feel very weak and useless. Why must you do this again?

Then I felt something pricked my skin. After that, the feeling of some drug injected into my body made my eyes feel tired. My body jolted when the drug had spread through my veins. My eyes are close but I feel like closing them again. I felt my body lose it's energy until darkness for the second time ate me.

I only saw darkness for like two minutes until I gasped and got up from my bed. My throat is dry as if I didn't use it for so long. My heart is beating fast. I can't explain the feeling. It's like my life has been taken away and give it back again. I was catching my breath while clutching on my chest as if my heart will break free from my body. To my right, I saw my mom..with the most terrifying look she could come up.

"Mom? What..are you..doing here?" I asked her in between my breaths.

She took a long time before recovering. And then she smiled at me. A smile that is far from the genuine one she used to give me. My heart is aching, literally and emotionally. Why mom? Why are you looking at me like that?

She caress my face using her hand and rub my cheeks using her thumb. "I just...want to watch my baby boy sleep. You seem so peaceful and calm.." As much as I want to believe that, I know I can't.

I smiled at her. A genuine one, not fake. Because I never faked my action towards her. "I am? Would you like to sleep with me tonight."

"It's fine, honey. You should get your rest. I will go back to my room after you fall asleep. Good night, kookie.."

"Uhmm..k.." I tucked myself under the sheet and closed my eyes again. I tried to find my dream but failed. I can't fall asleep when I know I'm in danger. I just can't find peace. After five minutes, I successfully felt sleepy but then someone spoke and made me stay awake but with closed eyes.

"You are a horrible person.." the man said.

"I did that to make sure what you really are.." my mother answered while gritting her teeth.

"That doesn't change the fact that you injected a poison to stop his heart from beating.."

"But did he die? He didn't, right?"

"Yeah. He didn't. But you might've lost him if you're mistaken.."

"But I'm not. I know and I'm sure about your true identity. You're just like him.."

"And what if I'm not who you think I am? What if I'm not what you think I am? If that happened, you just lost your son for good, Jeana.." that silence my mother for the mean time. I felt the corners of my eyes heat up. A sign that my tears are threatening to fall. Why mom? "I guess I said the right words, huh? Does it slapped your face?"

"I don't care. This kid is the son of that ungrateful bastard. I loathe him for leaving us. I'm certain he's living his life surrounded by his whores.." the words my mom spit wants me to burst out of this room and run to somewhere peaceful.

"That bastard you're talking about had died 19 years ago.." V hardly said.

"Impossible. You're a big liar. That bastard is immortal. He wouldn't die even if I pierce his heart!!" My mother yelled, totally forgetting that I'm supposed to be sleeping.

"19 years ago, when he came back to hell from this world, he is smiling brightly. The gloomy kingdom underneath this ground has lighten up because of it's ruler's good mood. He smiles and waves to everyone he would encounter. Even I and my mother was astonished by his changed of behavior. He was never like that, he used to be furious, rouge and cold. But that day he just smiled to everyone. I asked him why he's feeling so happy and do you know what he answered? He said that he's happy because his family will now live in peace. No more devil's to wreck his family's harmony. He is so happy he could die.." V paused as if he is reminiscing something so painful.

"I felt happy that time too. Because finally he would find his peace after all the years he suffered. But his next words pierced my heart. He told me he'll dethrone himself and give his position to me. That's why he's so happy. I know he's in agony upon realizing that he will abandoned his throne for the sake of his family's safety. So even if I don't want to accept the duty, I just digested it. He told me that it's only for the mean time, when his son reached the rightful age to lead his kingdom he will come back there and give the throne to it's rightful heir. So I nodded and went with the ceremony. After the crowning, he said he'll now leave to his family. I escorted him.." V breathe in. I can sense it's hard for him to say the words. This is hurting him too. Just how important is this person?

"But on our way to the portal. He halted and clutched his heart as if he was pierced by something we can't see. He muttered 'she gave up on me. She wished my death...'. I can still hear his screams and plead. He is suffering because of some bitch's wish. And that bitch is you. Do you know what your wish had done to him? You don't huh? When you make a deal with a devil, both of your lifespan is in each other's hand. When one wish for the death of the other, it's like you cut his immortality. That's what you did. You wished for his death and cut his immortality. And you know what's funny after hearing from him that you wished for his death?

A group of uninvited devils ambushed us. He can't fought well because of his state. That's why I defended him. It was only the two of us. No guards. But a devil escaped my eyes and successfully penetrated Satan's heart. He coughed blood. I beheaded the ungrateful devil and minced his body. But it was too late. I couldn't save my king. He died in my arms while whispering yours and your son's name. Do you have any idea how much he loved you? But you gave up on him just because he was gone for a day or more. Satan is not the one to go back from his words. So when he promised he will come back to you, he will come back! But you didn't believed in him. You lost him because of yourself too. Now, you killed your offspring as well. What an ungrateful wife and mother you are.." V finished with some foul and harsh words that is indeed true. But I never hold grudge against my mother. Even if she tried to kill me and successfully killed me.

"I.." my mother broke down on the floor, filled with so much guilt. "I'm sorry.." she cried. Her faint sobs and plead made my heart ache. I don't want to see her in this state.

"It's no use crying. What's done is done. Just be an outstanding mother to your son. He is the only one left that Satan possesses." After that, I heard V's steps faded.

He left my mother crying while slumped on the floor. I want to help her stand and comfort her. But I was supposed to be asleep. And the information has clouded my mind.

Who is satan?

Is he my father?

Is he a devil?

Is he the former king of hell?

He sacrificed his throne so he could be with us without any harm.

Am I the heir they're talking about?

Why did my mother hide this all from me?

So it's not a coincidence that V and I met. Was it meant to happen right from the start?

Why is my life so complicated?

A tear scaped my eye left eye. A tear of pain for realizing that my mother didn't care even if I die just to make sure that V is a devil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
85.4K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
102K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
215K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc