Strange Sight | CONSPIRACY TH...

De jiminmybed

๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | a collection of strange stories and conspiracy theories. Mais

Strange Sight
UNDER EDITING
Definition Page
THEORIES โ†ด
Paul McCartney is actually dead
Crisis Actors
Titanic
Bermuda Triangle
Amelia Earhart
Winnie the Pooh Doesn't Exist
Lady Gaga is a murderer?
Princess Diana
MLK
Kurt Cobain
Avril Lavigne
Home Alone
Fairly OddParents
Kardashian Conspiracies
Disney Theories Part One
Disney Theories Part Two
Disney Theories Part Three
Disney Theories Part Four
Adolf Hitler
Chris Benoit Double-Murder and Suicide
Disney Theories Part Five
Disney Theories Part Six
The Pixar Theory
Pearl Harbor
9/11 attacks
WWIII + Time Travel
Disney Theories Part Seven
Elvis Presley
Momo Challenge & Elsagate
Taylor Swift
Moon Landing
Predictive Programming
Nickelodeon Theories Part One
Nickelodeon Theories Part Two
Harry Potter
Shrek
DC Comics
Willy Wonka
Star Wars
Jurassic Series
The Blair Witch Project
Denver International Airport
Britney Spears conspiracies
Vincent Van Gogh
Killer Files โ†ด
Facts
Hybristophilia
Andrei Chikatilo
Atlanta Ripper
Leonarda Cianciulli
Ted Bundy
The death of Junko Furuta
Sharon Tate + Charles Manson
Aileen Wuornos
Columbine
Ahmad Suradji
Lululemon Murder part one
Lululemon Murder part 2
Unsolved Cases โ†ด
JonBenรฉt Ramsey
Elisa Lam
Natalie Wood
OJ Simpson (Part One)
OJ Simpson Case (Part Two)
Kenneka Jenkins
Death of Tupac and Biggie part one
Death of Tupac and Biggie part 2
(4) Unsolved Cases
Emmett Till Case
Blair Adams
Tara Grinstead
Amy Lynn Bradley
Villisca Axe Murders
Timmothy Pitzen
Dorothy Scott
The Boy In The Box
Maura Murray
Kendrick Johnson
Tamla Horsford
The Sodder Children
Collar Bank Robbers
Strange murder in room 1046
The Watcher
Keddie Cabin Murders
unsolved mysteries of each state (one)
Unsolved Mysteries from ecah state (two)
UPDATES โ†ด
JonBenรฉt Ramsey Murder Suspect Admits her murdered her
Urban Legends and Scary Games โ†ด
Hitori Kakurenbo
The Answer Man
La Llorona
The Black Dog
Bloody Mary
Bell Witch Haunting
MISCELLANEOUS โ†ด
Megalodon
Dragons
Reasons why people have killed
Christine Chubbuck
Mermaids
Lullabies with dark meaning
Poll
Dee Dee and Gypsy Rose
27 Club
Backmasking
The Mirabal Sisters
Mandela Effect
50 Fun (& not so Fun) Facts
ED AND LORRAINE WARREN โ†ด
Amityville House
Annabelle

Unsolved mysteries of each state (three)

24 2 0
De jiminmybed

[ONE. MASSACHUSETTS]

From 1939 to 1945, the people of Provincetown were terrorized by a being they called the "Black Flash."

The figure first appeared to a group of children - tall, dressed in black and growling ominously. In 1945, a group of policemen actually reported seeing the figure leap a 10-foot fence.

About a month later, a man threw boiling water at the figure, sending it screaming into the night. It was never seen again.

[TWO. MICHIGAN]

In 1966, a group of teens reported having seen a mysterious light above a valley in Paulding. Scientific explanations such as swamp gas have been rejected in favor of the more popular paranormal theory that the light is from the lantern belonging to local brakeman who was killed while attempting to stop an oncoming train. Michigan Tech students believe it’s a natural phenomenon caused by headlights from a nearby road.

[THREE. MINNESOTA]

In 1981, Jean Hillard’s car went off the road near Langby, and the next day, her frozen body was discovered, her eyes wide open, her flesh frozen so solid that doctors couldn’t pierce it with a hypodermic needle. Her body temperature was too low to register on a thermometer.

But when Hillard thawed, she was very much alive and made a full recovery.

[FOUR. MISSISSIPPI]

In 1942, Pascagoula was plagued by a series of peculiar home invasions: "The intruder took locks of hair from each of the people whose homes he broke into."

Although one man became a suspect, he was never formally charged and passed a lie-detector test; no one has ever figured out who the Phantom Barber really was or why he did what he did.

[FIVE. MISSOURI]

In 1969, 16-year-old Robert Rayford was hospitalized in St Louis for extreme, unintended weight loss and a host of infections. The doctors had no answers, and Rayford died.

A few years later, HIV, the virus that causes AIDS was discovered; subsequently, medical testing of Rayford’s blood revealed that he had the virus.

Somehow, Rayford, who’d never been out of the country and never had a transfusion, had died of AIDS nearly a decade before it was discovered.

[SIX. MONTANA]

Just 13 miles from Glacier National Park you can pass through a portal in which the laws of nature are set aside: A gravitational anomaly forces trees to grow sideways and makes people appear as much as six inches shorter.

A shack in the Vortex - called the House of Mystery - is the home to bizarre phenomenon: A marble rolled on an incline will travel upward, and a rope hanging from the ceiling falls in a curve.

[SEVEN. NEBRASKA]

On March 1, 1950, the 15 members of the Beatrice’s West Side Baptist Church choir were supposed to meet for practice. All of the 15 were known for their timeliness, but on this day, they were all running late - every single one of them.

The reasons varied, but not a single one was present when a natural gas leak caused the complete destruction of the church.

Why and how were every single one of the 15 spared a grisly death?

[EIGHT. NAVADA]

On April 26, 2000, 25 year old Star Palumbo was found wandering around a restricted area of the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. The police did not arrest her but rather they dropped her off at a nearby hotel.

The next day, authorities found Palumbo's car illegally parked at the airport with her cell phone, case, books on changing one's identity, and copies of emails sent to the White House claiming the federal government wanted to kill her.

Her mother spoke to her before her disappearance and stated that Star claimed she was being followed.

Star Palumbo has yet to be found.

[NINE. NEW HAMPSHIRE]

In 1980, 15-year-old Rachel Garden bought a pack of cigarettes at a market in Newton and was never seen again. The friend whom Rachel told her family she was going to be spending the night with denied having plans with Rachel that night.

There have been no suspects in the case.

[TEN. NEW JERSEY]

In 1927, Camden was terrorized by what’s been described as phantom- or ghost-sniper. Bus and car windows were shattered and even a policeman was struck, but no bullets or casings were ever found and no one ever saw an actual sniper.

One witness reported hearing a man’s laughter. But no one else saw or heard a thing. The attacks suddenly stopped in 1928.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
89K 260 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
115K 13.2K 29
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
177K 6.6K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"