Assassin Hero(Rising of the S...

By Sparky824

Khiry Cleveland is a University student. He is Naofumi Iwatani pen pal from USA. During that time, Khiry & Na... More

Bio & Update
Daggers
Additional info (Assassin)
Partner #1: Saber of Red (Modred)
Partner #2: Rider of Black (Astolfo)
Partner #3: Archer of Red(Atalanta)
Chapter 1: "Reading the book"
Chapter 2: Assassin's First Night
Chapter 3: Assassin meet Saber
Chapter 4: Assassin leveling up
Chapter 5: Assassin fight/trap
Assassin Custom/Create a Noble Phantasm
Chapter 6: Assassin getting info system
Chapter 7: Assassin "sees" the truth
Chapter 8: Assassin save Archer
Chapter 9: Assassin bet
Chapter 10: Assassin's new class
Additional info (Caster)
Chapter 11: Assassin, Shielder, Alchemist
Chapter 12: Assassin's second Hourglass
4K Views/Updates on chapters
Chapter 13: Assassin's First Wave
Chapter 14: Assassin vs Lancer
Kasumi or Honoka
Chapter 15: Rider's Pet
Additional info(Riders)
Chapter 17: Caster's Material
Chapter 18: Assassin's Past
Chapter 19: Assassin versus Beast I
Chapter 20: Assassin's Fate? (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Assassin's Fate (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Assassin finds Berserker
Chapter 23: Berserker's Fire
Additional info (Berserker)
Chapter 24: Assassin's log cabin
Chapter 25: Berserker vs Shielder
Chapter 26: Assassin caring Shielder
Chapter 27: Assassin Ascension
Chapter 28: Assassin helping Kingdoms
Chapter 29: Assassin Preparation
Chapter 30: Assassin vs Assassin
Chapter 31: Assassin's Threat
Chapter 32: Berserker Noble Phantasms (Part 1)
Chapter 33: Berserker Noble Phantasm (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Assassin's rescue mission
Chapter 35: Assassin's Wraith
Chapter 36: Assassin Engagement
Chapter 37: Assassin curiosty
Chapter 38: Assassin Trial
Chapter 39: Assassin shows Mercy?
Chapter 40: Manual of Assassin
Chapter 41: Assassin's Roadtrip
Chapter 42: Assassin's first time (🍋)
Chapter 43: Assassin as Kunoichi

Chapter 16: Assassin's Phoenix

365 14 3
By Sparky824

((Note: The title was a choice between this & "Rider's Phoenix." Guess which one I choose. Let's do this!))

No POV

Atalanta: A phoenix... & you said it reacted to the fire crystal?

Khiry: Yeah. But it did give Mordred & I did get our Rider forms.

Astolfo: Awesome! You look like the part. 

Mordred: My Rider form is basically like a swimsuit for the summer.

Khiry: That explains the board & the red bikini.

Mordred then blushed a bit.

Mordred: Hey, partner. have you read the book about demi-servant?

Khiry: Yeah. Turns out I inherit this skill called Succeed Phantasm. It must have granted me one possessing heroic spirit.

Astolfo: So, we just need to find that heroic spirit then.

Mordred: He should ask the queen & Dick wizard Merlin.

Khiry then grabs the fire crystal & sees how does he absorb it. The Phoenix then squawk as he then thought about it. 

Khiry: "Assassin!"

Khiry then turn himself back to his assassin form, then absorbed the fire crystal with his black gem. it then turns his into a fire-type dagger.

Name: Igniting Glare

Element: Fire

Capabilities: Users can create, shape, control, generate and manipulate every form/type of fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. The user can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.

Limitations: Control, discipline, forethought, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.

Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.

Fire Immunity, Fire Resistance, and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.

May not be immune to other side-effects/byproducts, such as smoke.

May be unable to create fire, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.

Unless the user has Cosmic Fire Manipulation or Hell-Fire Manipulation/Holy Fire Manipulation:

The Fire Triangle (Oxygen, Fuel, Heat) applies:

Oxygen is needed as a comburent.

Some kind of fuel to burn is needed.

A sufficient lack of heat may complicate things.

Users can be overpowered by water, ice, and/or cold.

Khiry: Hmm. Alright.

Khiry then checks his daggers as the skill points have increased, but then see 1 of the variation unlocked. He checked to see Holy Fire Manipulation.

Khiry: "Holy Fire Manipulation?" I see.

Khiry then look at the baby phoenix & smiled. He then picks up the bird & places it on his head.

Khiry: Now to pick a name for you. The question is are you a boy?

The phoenix then pecks his head, causing him to be in pain.

Khiry: Ok, ok! Girl, it is, then! 

The Phoenix then stops pecking.

Khiry: Now, a name. I know, Blaze!

The Phoenix then squawk happily.

Khiry: "Blaze" means to "shine brightly."

The new addition to Khiry's party has been added as Khiry & the group has been feeding her, watching her take flight, grow rapidly, building a nest for her to rest in(They also rested with her from time to time), also teaching Khiry Healing Fire, Fire mimicry, & construct a shield made of fire. Khiry & the group got a chance to see Blaze's flying. Since she is big enough for all of them to ride, they hop on as she then started to take flight.

Khiry: Take it easy, girl. Don't hurt yourself. As well as don't try & do air tricks.

The Phoenix is now airborne. 

Astolfo: Where we're going, Khiry?

Khiry: Naofumi should be at the village of Lute. We are going to drop by before continuing our adventure.

The Phoenix then flew us towards the village of Lute. Khiry decided to see if he want another custom Servant.

Khiry(Mind): I can make either a Caster or a Rider. So many options...

Atalanta can hear Princess Malty as they approached the village. She then looks to see that she & Motoyasu along with a couple of knights. Astolfo, Khiry, & Mordred then also see.

Atalanta: What is she up to?

Mordred: Anything with pride of royalty.

Khiry: I'll get a closer look. You guys stay hidden, okay?

They all nodded as Khiry then stand up & jump-off. He landed behind the barn. He then sees Malty hold up a paper.

Malty: In light of his exploits during the last wave, the spear hero, Motoyasu-sama, has been appointed ruling lord of this region.

Motoyasu then smirked.

Khiry: Oh, hell no.

Khiry then looked at his big tree, then smirked.

Naofumi POV

I went into the crowd as that bitch is talking about him as the lord, rebuild & paying fifty silver. The villagers are shocked & didn't like the news.

Malty: You wish to defy your lord's orders?

Me: Well, duh.

Malty then sees me.

Malty: The Shield hero? You were still here? This is Motoyasu-sama's domain now. You have no right to question him. In fact, get out this instant, criminal scum!

Naofumi: I don't mind leaving, but I don't think the villager is going to accept this. Motoyasu, do you know how much it costs to spend a night at the inn here?

Motoyasu: U-Uh...

I hold up one finger.

Naofumi: It's one silver a night, food included. You're charging a hundred nights' worth of money just to enter & exit the village!

The villagers started to agree with me.

Malty: You dare complain about a royal decree?

Malty signals the knights to be ready to attack, but something has shaken the ground. Spiked vines pop up as each one wrapped around the knights' ankles. A big red plant then open its mouth as it lowers the knights...

???: Now, now Petey. You'll spoil your appetite.

I then see a red-haired woman wearing some type of plant clothes as she is on a vine that isn't with the spike. I then see a couple of hooded people in front of Malty. She has handled a scroll.

Raphtalia: Who are they, Naofumi-sama?

Naofumi: No idea, but I can tell they are important.

I then look at the red-haired woman.

Naofumi(Mind): Even she knows.

Malty then pointed at me.

Malty: Shield Hero! Fight us for the right to rule this village!

Naofumi: I refuse!

Villager lord: But if we lose this, the village will fall in the hands of spear hero! As the current lord, even I cannot accept further taxation at this time!

Me: But why does that mean I have to take part in a dragon race? It sounds like a pain.

Red-haired woman: Shield Hero. You should race them. Besides, your fiolial looks ready to race.

I look back at Fio as she is staring at that dragon, causing me to put my head down.

Me: What's wrong with her?

Raphtalia: So it's true that fiolials & dragons don't get along.

Red-haired woman: I will make sure, that there is no foul play.

Red-haired woman POV

I then went with them as Naofumi then tend to his fiolial.

Motoyasu: So lame. & it's a bird, not a dragon.

The fiolial is getting angry.

Motoyasu: How are you going to race my dragon with this?

His fiolial then kicked him in the balls as he is flying & landed on the hay. I then went to my piranha plants. I then nodded as they made a vine swing for me. I then see Naofumi & Motoyasu take their place. They then take off as Naofumi is ahead of Motoyasu. I then look at Spring Envy, then unlocked Seismic Sense. The second I unlocked it, I sense two people approaching the course. I used a vine to grab those two from the ground. They came up & I see that there were the knights. They saw me & I blow Pheromones in their faces as they cough, but now they are under my spell. Before I could ask, I then felt the vibration from the track as I see them on their second lap. My piranha plant then went to me.

Me: Get the other two.

The Piranha Plant then went underground as it took a few seconds, but the piranha plant got the last two & drop them on the ground. The Piranha Plant then growled at the guards. As I then see Naofumi then won the race. I then look at the two guards.

Me: Well, I think I should be generous to send you guys back.

The knight that I didn't hypnotize, nodded.

Me: However... I didn't say you were going back to that bitch.

The Piranta Plant throws them to the castle in wrapped vines.

Me: "Assassin."

I then transform back to myself. & walked there. It wasn't known until I now saw his fiolial got fluffy & big.

Me: It looks so fluffy.

Naofumi & Raphtalia then turn to see me.

Raphtalia: Khiry-sama!

Me: How is it, you three?

Naofumi: Good. Did you get a fiolial as well?

I shake my head.

Raphtalia: Dragon?

I shake my head. Both of them are confused as I whistle & my Phoenix gently landed. With their mouths open confirmed that they are very shocked to see Blaze.

((DONE! ASSASSIN TRAINED HIS PHOENIX & KEPT THE RULES ON THE RACE FAIR FOR THEM. WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT THING FOR OUR ASSASSIN HERO? UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 117 30
A Rising of the Shield Hero fanfic. When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on...
55 1 1
You all know the story of Naofumi Iwatani who was summed to another world as the legendary shield hero and went through many hardships. Being framed...
33.2K 909 20
Medusa x Reader. Y/N L/N is a 17 year old boy that goes to Homurahara School. He's an average kid with a seemingly bright future that holds a lot of...
94.3K 1.3K 17
Izuku Midoriya, a 15 year old teenage boy, with a dream to become a hero who smiles infront of danger. However, people were never born equal. A world...