Glitchtale: Age of Pain - OLD...

By Tom_Darko

After Chara and the others finally defeat Betty everythink seems to be end, but that was only the beginning. ... More

Introduction
Episode 1: The End
Episode 2: The Final Battle PART 1
Episode 2: The Final Battle PART 2
Episode 3: Reset?
Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 1
Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 2
Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 3
Episode 5: A new ally.....
Episode 6: ....An old problem
Episode 7: The Payback PART 1
Episode 7: The Payback PART 2
Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 1
Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 2
Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 3
Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 1
Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 2
Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 3
Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 1
Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 2
Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 3
Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 1
Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 2
Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 3
Episode 12: The Bad Time Trio PART 1

Episode 12: The Bad Time Trio PART 2

322 5 0
By Tom_Darko

Gaster and the other were blocked from the pression of the sphere, and they couldn't destroy or send it back,

Sans: "G! We have to go! NOW!!"
Gaster tried to run away, however a purple tentacle stabbed and grabbed him.
Darko smiled: "Just where do you think you're going?"
Sans and Papyrus tried to free Gaster, while he was screaming at them to run away.

Gaster: "What are you doing?! Run you two!!"
papyrus: "We won't leave you here Gaster!"

Soon the sphere destroyed everything in the range of miles, the explosion even reached the city. causing an enormous earthquake.

Betty: "That's not a good sign."
Frisk: "We have to find Darko as soon as possible."
The two kids started running, following the trace of the explosion.

Darko returns to the ground, looking at the view of the hole created.

Darko: "Well, i think everyone now know who they are dealing with"

However he soon felt something, looking behind him.

Darko: "Well well, looks like you finally got serious, uh Sans?"
Meanwhile Gaster and Papyrus appeared on the ground.

Gaster: "What happened?"

Papyrus: "Where is Sans...?"
Both of them instantly felt something, turning back towards Darko.

Sans appeared a few meters behind Darko, both of his eyes were glowing.

Gaster "Determination."

Sans was looking at Darko with intense rage.

Sans: "Alright Darko, round two."
Darko wasn't scared at all, however this time his look was more serious.

Darko: "Alright... 21 Hp, it won't be easy."

Darko rushed and tried to attack Sans, but this time he dodged and stabbed Darko with three bones in his chest.

Darko coughed blood, but he wasn't giving up, regenerating his wounds.

Darko: "It won't be that easy.."
Darko put his hands on the ground, four purple pudddles appeared, and then they took shape.

Darko created 4 copies of himself using his energy, and all of them attacked Sans.

Sans: "You can even create clones now? I've had enough of your tricks!"
The four clones attacked Sans, both fighting alone or with coordinated attacks from right and left.

Sans quickly stabbed, destroyed and avoided the Clones attacks, but the real one disappeared.
Sans looked everywhere, then he hardly dodged another attack with the Halberd.
Darko: "You may be stronger right now, but not faster!"

Sans responded: "Then it's time for me to end this!"

But Sans stabbed Darko with a bone and surrounded him with Gaster Blasters, which disintegrated him.

After a few seconds however, Darko regenerated from his soul.

Darko: "Good shot Sans,I must admit!"

Sans: "How are you alive?"

Darko: "The answer is more simple than you think."

Sans: "This changes nothing Tom."

Darko covered his feets with Pain Energy: "We'll see about that...!"

Darko attacked Sans various times, but he dodged it as always, then they started to fight again, but Gaster was worried.

Papyrus: "What's wrong?!"

Gaster: "It's strange... Darko knew Sans had Determination in the previous Timeline, so why is he losing like this?"
Papyrus: "What are you thinking he's up to?"

Gaster: "He may be still losing, but he's trying to adapt to Sans' new powers, but yet he wouldn't be strong enough... he's planning something."

Darko was still trying to attack Sans, however Sans was sick of this.

Sans: "Got ya!"

Sans grabbed Darko from his soul and shot at him thousands of Blasters, however Darko regenerated himself in another place: "Alright, i've tested him enough, it's time that i play my card..."
Sans: "What are you blabbering about, you should just Pai-n the table and die!."
Darko smiled: "Nice one, especially from someone that still has to pay for a table."

Darko: "However... it's time that i show another trick from the Soul of Pain."

Darko screams: "Regrowerainse!"

Darko's souls shined and pulsed, then Darko's hairs became more purple.
Sans felt an enormous pressure, but it wasn't all.

Sans: "What the hell are you doing?!"

Darko attacked Sans again, but he was more than 20 times faster and stronger than before, Sans wasn't able to fight easily as before.

Sans attacked Darko another time, however this time the professor was faster than before, and hit Sans with a punch, doing 2 damage.

Sans was pale, even for a skeleton, even with his powers, he couldn't dodge all Darko's attacks, they were just too fast.

Darko: "What's wrong?! You look scared."
Sans tried to Blast him, but he remained still, once he attacked, Darko attacked Sans and dealt him even 2 more damage.

Sans didn't know what to do anymore: every attack he put, Darko avoided it and hit him.

Darko: "Well, if you don't want to attack, it's my turn then!"

Darko ran again against Sans, hitting and running for 8 times, destroying him.

Sans teleported himself away before the 9th attack, but his Hp were reduced to 1 now, and his right eye stopped glowing.

Darko: "Now tell me, do you give up?"

Sans didn't know what else he could do, but when he had the idea, Darko took him by his shirt..

Darko: "I'll take it as a NO."

Papyrus and Gaster attacked him with two Gaster Blasters, but Darko jumped and dodged them.

Darko: "Is that all?! I'm honestly disappointed, I thought you three would've given me a nice warm-up."
The young professor kicked Papyrus on the wall, and after that he stabbed Gaster on his legs, but then he looked up, seeing a blue light.

Gaster looked upside too, screaming at the air when he realized what was happening: "SANS! STOP! DON'T DO IT!"

Sans charged the Gaster Blastermination, he was tired as hell, but he didn't listen.
Darko took away his halberd, and open his arms: "Come and get me Sans. Come on!"

Sans teleports himself to the ground, and fires the wall of Gaster Blasters. Darko tried to block it, with a purple barrier, it cracked seconds to seconds, but then Sans' eye stopped glowing, and he fell in Gaster's arms, passing out.
Darko took a few breaths: "Well, I think I've got nothing more to test you guys."
He took his halberd and slash Sans, papyrus eun but he was too far to reach in time, but...
Gaster threw Sans away, taking the slash in his chest, Papyrus stopped running, Gaster smiled at him, then he looked in the air and said: "Jes... see ya there paps, please... survive."

Papyrus grabbed Sans and looked at Darko.
Darko smiled sadistically at him: "What will you do, royal guard?"

Before Papyrus could do something, Darko quickly turns back and grabs Betty, who was trying to attack him from behind.
Darko: "Well well well, my old student... what were you trying to do uh?"

Kumu tried to stab Darko but he trapped him into a purple shield, then he tried to suffocate Betty, she tried to break free, but he was too strong.
Darko: "I was hoping for something more after all our trai.."
He stopped his sentence, when he felt Frisk LV growing up.
Darko left Betty on the ground and jumped away, avoiding Frisk's attack, his LV was now at 10.
Darko smiled: "What a reunion (Good, as i tough...)."

Frisk and Betty ran behind Papyrus, then Frisk used a teleporter grabbed from Gaster's lab, and escaped from that place.

Darko smiled, taking away his weapon: "Everything as I predicted..."

Then he put a hand on his chest and took out his purple soul: "Not yet... it's not even close, i need more."Then he looked up, the Twilight reign and the sun was going away...The young professor teleports himself away, thinking: "I should get ready for those two, let's see if Chara is more determined than Frisk..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 570 35
"What's that look for? Are you perhaps unhappy to see me?" "Oh no. Oh no, quite the contrary, my love. I've craved to be with you for the longest tim...
738 43 19
After 3 years after Frisk flee the monsters from the Underground. She lives happily up on the surface with her new family of monsters. Well with Tori...
70.8K 1.3K 28
Writers: @Detective_Caffeine and @Kia_Proxy_Physco It's been a few years sense monsters were released from the underground. Now I lived among them, s...
1.1K 27 24
This is the first book of the Undertale fanfic. Ai is an unusual child not only because he has magic, but he has a soul with no ancestor. When he fel...