Complicated love // Hosie

By samebedwithyourmom

Complicated love "At some point in life, someone will love you more than what you've expected. Be patient an... More

Before you start reading
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

702 23 1
By samebedwithyourmom

Josie's POV:

We are right now driving back to home, the situation back there got little too intensive when i told that they are my parents, Elijah got so mad at me and yelled to me like how i dare to show my face there. I am not like my dad i would never do like he did, yes i am his child but i have nothing to do to this.

The drive was quiet nobody didn't say anything, Hope didn't even looked at me. They dropped me off infront of my house and i immediately started walking to my house, it was night and little bit cold. I opened the door and dropped my bag on the floor and walked to my room ignoring Liz when she tried to speak to me.

I woke up to the smell of something cooking, pancakes my mom does them every morning when she comes back from business trip. I got up, put some pants on and walked downstairs excited to see my mom.

''Good morning honey'' she smiled when she flipped the pancake on the pan.

''Someone is in better mood'' Liz said sitting next to me reading Mg's dirty messages.

''How so?'' mom put the pancakes on the plates and put them infront of us.

''I had rough afternoon'' She raised her eye brow, did she notice that i lied?

''Hi'' my dad said as he walked in the kitchen taking some pancakes.

''I just realized that you guys never told us how you two met'' i asked curiously.

''Oh it's been for awhile when we first met, we were what seventeen? eighteen? something like that'' mom smiled.

''Did you guys have like this own group'' mom stopped smiling immediately when i asked. They looked at each other.

''Who wants some milkshake'' mom changed the topic of conversation, so all what Hope's grandma and Elijah told are true.

''Are you guys coming to watch our semi-final tomorrow?'' i sighed and left to my room, Lizzie's voice got me tired.

Hope's POV:

I was sitting on the livingroom peacefully reading some books when i heard front door opening, i looked behind me and saw my parents coming in.

''Hi sweetie'' mom came and gave me a big hug.

''Hey'' dad said, i gave him small smile

I watched how my parents talked to each other, they looked happy, like really happy. I put my book down and walked next to them, they both smiled to me and started talking something about their work so i got bored and left outside to our back yard.

Our back yard is huge like you can build there another big house if you want. I walked around the yard, but stopped infront of this big tree where was a treehouse. My father builded it to me when i was six, i remember how he tried not to swear when he hit the finger with a hammer, i always laughed.

''Almost eleven years and it still looks beautiful'' my dad said walking to me

''Who teached you to build'' i turned to look at my dad

''My father, until he passed away'' he said looking to the treehouse.

''How was the trip?'' He turned to look at me, does he know? Did Rebekah really tell him?

''What?'' i questioned

''Your and Rebekah's trip to her old friend'' i took deep breath when i realized he didn't know

''Yeah it was fine'' i said.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked, no notifications from Josie, is she mad at me? I haven't talked to her since we left my grandma's place, should i call her? Text her? I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back to house took my car keys and drove infront of Josie's house.

When i arrived there i saw cars parked on their driveway, i think her parents are back they can't see me. I took my phone to text Josie.

Hope: can we talk

Josie: I am tired

Hope: we haven't spoke since yesterday

Josie: Fine i will be there soon

Hope: i am already here

I waited for about ten minutes until i saw Josie walking towards me, i got out of the car and waited her.

''Hi'' i smiled

''You wanted to talk'' she said

''Are you mad to me'' i put my hands on my jacket pockets

''Why you think like that?'' she questioned

''Because i haven't talked to you and what happened yesterday'' i looked down at the ground and kicked some tiny rocks

''No i am not don't be silly'' she lifted my head up and kissed me on the lips.

''But i have to warn you my parents will come tomorrow watch the game''

''Your what?'' i shouted looking at her shocked.

''Quiet'' she whispered

''I quess i have to avoid them'' i chuckled

''I have to go back to inside, it's cold and dark i will see you tomorrow'' she walked back to her house, i got back in the car and drove back to my house.

Josie's POV:

I woke up to my alarm. It was 6:20 am Monday morning, i got up to get ready for school. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, put my school uniform on and went downstairs. I ate some breakfast while waiting Liz to get ready.

''Let's go'' Liz walked downstairs, i put my bread down on the plate grabbed my jacket and left.

We arrived to school, parked my car on the parking lot and went inside. It's weird to be here last time we slept here and there was storm. I saw my friends sitting on the table

''Hi guys'' i said walking to them

''We haven't seen you for awhile'' Caleb said.

''I was busy'' i sat down next to Raf

''Busy to fuck huh?'' Raf smirked

''What noo i am virgin remember'' i chuckled

''Not for long'' i looked when Hope walked inside and winked at me.

''I have to go'' i got up and followed Hope.

I looked how she turned around the corner and when i came there she was gone i looked around and walked forward when i felt somebody taking my hand and pulling me. I was in the dark closet, somebody closet the door and started kissing my neck, Hope.

''You scared me'' i chuckled

''Sorry but you followed me'' i put my hands around her neck and kissed her on the lips.

''Is there someone'' we stopped and looked at the door somebody tried to open it

''Yeah we are um trying to find something'' i yelled and who ever was behind the door stopped.

''We have to go now'' i gave her a quick kiss and opened the door.

''I don't know if somebody have told you this but you look dam hot in that skirt'' she smirked.

''You are first'' i winked and left when the bell rang.

The school day went fast, i only had English and Math today. I went to home, took a bath, ate something until it was already afternoon, Liz game starts soon. I dressed something warm and comfy and i heate back to school. This time there was more people than other games.

''Hi mom dad'' i sat next to them on the bench

''Are you excited'' dad asked

''Not really if they make to finals then maybe'' the game started.

The score was now 2-2 and there was not much time left. I watched at Hope when she took the ball and started running. No defender was near her and it was her against the goalkeeper. She looked like she was going to take the shot, but she didn't, she passed it to her right and Liz was there, kicking into the back of the net.

''Yes'' i yelled

''That's our girl'' Just as everyone was celebrating the goal full time buzzer went.

''Come on'' we got up and ran to the side of the field and Liz came over to us.

''Good job dear'' mom hugged her.

''Nice shot'' i hugged her when i saw Hope watching us waiting for me but my parents were next to me

When Liz released, i ran to Hope and kissed her.

''Your parents'' she murmured

''I don't care'' i kissed her again.

''Hope'' we looked to the right, her parents were there

I heard foot steps coming closer to us, i looked behind me and saw my parents there, fuck.

''Josie who is-'' my dad was going to say, until he noticed Hope's parents

''Klaus'' he murmured

''Stefan, long time no see'' Klaus said.

This is going to be awkward.

---------------------------------------

Have a nice day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 193 16
Sequel to 'My Expiration Date Is Why I Can't Let You Love Me' What has happened in the time since Hope and Josie first told each other that they love...
16.4K 675 18
25 year-old businesswoman Hope Mikaelson made the biggest mistake of her life. Now she's determined to gain back Josie's trust and be a part of their...
38.2K 1K 30
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝚰𝐎𝐍𝐒 "I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine." 𝚰𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝚰𝐂𝐇 a girl who has sworn to never love aga...
20.9K 520 22
Hope Mikaelson x Oc x Josie Saltzman Season 1-?