Chapter 20

Hope's POV:

I arrived back to home after being two months away from home, it was relaxing to be there i was able to think things alone after everything it felt like a holiday but now it was time to come back, back to home. I walked inside and nobody wasn't there. I walked to upstairs to my room and unpacked my things back to their places. After that i walked back to downstairs to the kitchen. I cooked some eggs and bacon put them on the plate and started eating when someone opened the frontdoor.

''Long time no see'' i turned around to look at the hallway where my aunt Rebekah was standing.

''Bex'' i yelled happily, i ran to her and hugged her i missed her so much and others of course.

''Did you grow out there'' she realesed me and looked at me.

''You just got shorter'' i laughed.

''Not fun'' she slapped my hand when we walked to the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen island.

''How was it'' She asked.

''It was relaxing to be alone there no parents no worries'' i answered to her.

''Where are they anyway''

''They went to Chicago i have been taking care of the house with Freya'' she said proudly.

''Oh'' i said, i didn't know what to really say.

''But are you going to go back to school'' she asked curiously.

''I don't know i am behind others is there any point to go back?'' i asked hoping that she would tell me what to do.

''You are smart girl you will catch them, but really is that the reason'' she raised her eyebrow

''Or is it someone who you are scared to meet''

''I met her already'' i looked down at my hands nervously.

''When how did it went?'' i hesitated to tell her about it, but maybe if i said it loud it could help.

''Yesterday she was there with her friends and i saw her outside when it was snowing so i took her to our lake house and it could have went better'' i put small smile on my face.

We talked for awhile until it came dark it was time to her leave back to her house. We said nights and she left. I turned around and walked to the bathroom i took my clothes off and turned the shower on it was warm and relaxing. I was there 45 minutes i turned shower off and dried myself. I walked to upstairs to my room with towel on. I put comfy clothes on and threw the towel on the floor.

I jumped on my bed i really missed my bed. I turned the tv on and started watching netflix until i fell asleep.

Josie's POV:

It's Monday again i really hate Monday's because the weekend is over and it's time to go to back to school. Like usually i brushed my teeth, put my school uniform on and walked to downstairs to eat breakfast. This time there wasn't food ready like usually, i think mom left to work in hurry but it didn'y bother me. I took a apple and started eating it while i was waiting for Liz.

''I am readyyy'' i heard Liz yelled from the upstairs so i threw rest of the apple to the garbage bin and got ready to go out.

''Let's go then'' i said when Liz walked to downstairs. I opened the door and first problem was that there was too much snow.

We started to shovel the snow out of the way so i could drive off here, but it took some time. When we finally got enough snow out of the way we went in the car and i drove out of our driveway. I drove to school and parked to my usually spot.

We got out and quickly walked inside the school it was freezing outside. We got inside and my hair was already white because of the cold and snow. We walked to our friends.

''Oh Adam and Eve is here'' Kaleb joked.

''Gross Kaleb, you are gross'' i said walking to them.

''That's mean'' he said like he took offense about what i said but i know he always joke.

We talked for awhile there, until we saw everybody looking towards the doors i looked confused to others did Beyonce came or what? I turned around to look at the doors but someone covered my vision to there.

''Who is there'' i asked others

''Nobody don't worry'' Jade said, i turned to look at her and then back to the doors whoever was there was now gone and everybody started moving again.

When the bell rang we all went to our classes. I couldn't focus at the teaching, all i can think about who the hell was there and why Jade made it like it wasn't big of deal. I got bored so i got up and told the teacher that i have to use bathroom. I walked to the bathrooms and i washed my face with warm water. i dried my face when somebody opened the bathroom door.

''Fuck'' i heard someone mumbling, i turned to look who it was, it was Hope.

''Oh hi'' she said without looking at me, she took some paper and started to wash something off her shirt.

''Hi'' i said nervously.

''What are you doing''

''Some stupid girl spilled her coffee on me'' she said angrily like she was ready to kill that girl.

''You know you could just turn your shirt so nobody can't see it'' i suggested.

''I know'' she started to take her shirt off but she got stuck.

''Fuck''

''Do you need help'' i chuckled, i walked behind her and helped her to get the shirt off.

''I didn't say that i need but thanks'' she smiled.

''So you are back'' i said.

''For now'' my smiled faide away.

''What do you mean for now?'' i questioned.

''Who knows how long i will be here'' she finally put her shirt on and turned to look at me.

There was silent between us, until out of nowhere i kissed Hope i realized what i did and i stopped.

''S-sorry'' i quickly turn around and left from the bathroom i don't know what came in to me why did i kiss her? I don't like her anymore, right? Fuck.

Have a nice day/night!