Chapter 15

Josie's POV:

''What are you doing here'' my father asked.

''I came to watch my daughter's game'' klaus took step closer to Hope that he was right behind her.

''We should go home Stefan it's not worth it'' my mom tried to convince him.

They started arguing more and more, i got little scared so i grabbed Hope by her hand and squeezed it, i know i hurted her, but she didn't do anything about it.

''We know'' everyone turned to look at Hope

''We know what happened between you guys, we visited at my grandma''

''How dare you to go there'' klaus yelled.

''Because you lied to me'' hope yelled back.

''Are you guys'' Hayley Hope's mom looked at us.

''What? So what if we are together'' Hope shouted.

''You don't see her again'' i watched how Klaus grabbed Hope's arm and started walking away, my father grabbed mines too and we walked to the car and drove off.

We arrived home and they started yelling at me about how i can't meet Hope anymore or be together with her, i don't really understand why all this have to ruin our relationship. My father had sex with Hope's mom few times and it has been many years since that happened.

''You don't ever, EVER meet Hope again i will make sure about that'' i ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut.

Hope's POV:

After what happened at the field my parents took me home and started to yell at me.

''Stefan had sex with mom few times and it has been many years since that happened why you are so mad still'' i yelled.

''Because he broke our bond!'' he grabbed a chair and threw it against the wall.

''So what? Why you have to ruin our relationship'' i shouted harder than ever.

''She is like her father! I don't want her to broke your heart, i accept you like who you are but not with Salvatore's daughter!'' i went complately silence

''And now you don't meet her ever again''

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I started to throw things around and cried hard as i could. After 20 minutes i was too tired that i collapsed on the floor and just cried, i don't want this to end like this.

''Can i come in?'' i looked up and saw mom there, i nodded.

''Your father can be hard sometimes'' she sat next to me

''Oh really'' i questioned

''There is something that you don't know'' i turned to look at my mom.

''I had sex with Stefan yes more than once, but last time when we had i got pregnant. I didn't tell him first but later i did, he said that i have to do abortion, i didn't want to do it but he assured me to do it so i did'' i was shocke when she told that

''What'' i whispered.

''I don't really want you to be with that girl, the apple doesn't fall far away from the tree usually, even if it's girl'' i put my head on her shoulder, i can't believe what she told me.

Josie's POV:

I woke up and started to look around, i was on the floor. I got up and looked at my room it was kinda messy. i shooke my head and went to brush my teeth and put my school uniform on. I walked to downstairs where everyone else was already sitting.

''Morning'' i ignored it and poured some coffee.

''Lizzie is going to be with you all day'' dad said.

''Great'' i murmured

I drank my coffee, put the mug down and took my car keys. I drove to school and like usually we went inside right to our friends. I sat down and didn't answer when somebody asked me something Liz told them that i wasn't on the mood.

The day went slowly, it was kinda boring and things like that, i didn't really focused on the classes. When the last class ended i went to hallway and started walking to my car. When i went outside to the parking lot i saw Hope standing next to my car.

''What are you doing here'' i asked.

''Josie'' Liz grabbed my hand.

''Just give us one minute please'' she nodded and released my hand.

''They are right'' she said.

''Right about what?'' i asked confused.

''About that we shouldn't date anymore or see each other'' she said, i could see how she tried now to cry

''What no, w-we can make this work Hope don't do this'' I feel how tears are falling down on my cheeks.

''I am sorry Josie it's better like this, goodbye'' she turned around and started walking away. I turned around to look at Liz and she immediately hugged me, it's over.

Mg drove us back to home, because i couldn't drive and Liz can't drive she doesn't have driving license. Liz helped my inside the house.

''How was the school'' i heard my dad yelling from the kitchen

''Great so fucking great, dad you did it'' i yelled.

''Did what'' mom questioned

''We are done, Hope broke up with me so don't worry about me seeing Hope'' i ran upstairs and went to my room, i don't want to come out of here anymore.