Chapter 25

Josie's POV:

I slowly started to wake up, still tired about yesterday. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see Hope's face, i totally forgot. that we fell asleep on my bed, but it didn't bother me.

She looked peaceful when she sleep, i didn't want to wake her up i could just stare at her the whole day. I finally got my eyes out of her and looked down, that's when i realized that my arm is wrapped around her waist. She was warm. I slowly started to take my hand off so that i wouldn't take her up.

''No..'' she murmured and took my hand, wrapped it around her waist.

''Hope we have to get up before others come'' i told her.

''Not... yet'' she turned around that she faced me, still her eyes closed.

I can feel her warm breath on my face, she was close to me... so close.

''Now Hope'' She opened her eyes and we just stared at each other.

''No'' she said.

''Yes'' i sat up and looked at her

''Now''

''Fine mom'' she groaned and sat up too.

I got up, grabbed some clean clothes and went to bathroom. I quickly took a warm shower then put the clean clothes on. I stared at myself in the mirror watching how the water drops falling from my face to my neck. I stood there for few minutes until i finally came back to reality and went back to my room.

''What took so long'' Hope complained.

''You can take a shower there is clean white towel for you'' i said ignoring her complaint.

''Sure'' she said and went to the bathroom.

I sat down on bed and started scrolling through instagram to kill time when Hope took shower. 20 minutes later i heard how the shower closed, thank god finally.

''Can i get some clean clothes'' i looked up and saw Hope standing there with only towel on.

I didn't say anything i just stared at her, her neck, her collarbone..

''Josie?'' she said.

''Uhm... yeah.. of course'' i mumbled.

I got up and handed her clean clothes. I heard how the towel dropped down and i turned to look at her, there she was standing naked.

''Fuck sorry'' I immediately turned around.

''It's okay'' she chuckled, i turned more red.

''You can turn now'' she finally said and i did.

''Sorry'' i said again, my face turning more red i don't know why i have seen her naked before.

''You don't have to be sorry you know we are both girls'' she chuckled.

''Josie?'' We both stared each other, it was Lizzie she wasn't supposed be home yet.

''Fuck uhm go in the closet now'' I whisper yelled to Hope and she did what i told just in time when the door opened and Lizzie was there.

''Hi Liz'' i smiled awkwardly.

''Why didn't you answer'' she asked.

''I.. i didn't hear you yelling'' i said.

''Are you hiding something'' I swallowed hard for being nervous.

''Why would i? Of course i don't hide anything from you'' i smiled.

''You are acting suspicious'' she raised her eyebrow.

''No i don't, are you drunk'' i looked at the closet where Hope was.

Lizzie noticed it and started walking towards the closet, i wasn't fast enough and she grabbed the handle and was ready to pull it.

''Don't'' i yelled that she turned to look at me.

''Why not'' she asked, opened little bit the closet door.

''Because i have uhm... my toy there'' What the fuck i just said.

''Gross'' she let go off the handle and left the room.

I closet my room door and same time Hope came out of the closet.

''Toy huh'' she smirked.

''Stop it'' i said to her.

''Aw am i your toy, do you wanna play with your toy'' Hope moved closer to me.

''You need to stop that now'' i tried to be serious.

''I know you want to play with your toy'' she was now in front of me her hand next to my head, i could feel her breath again on my face.

''Maybe quickie'' she whispered to my ear.

I really wanted to say yes to her..

''You need to go really before Liz comes back'' i said as i looked at her in the eyes. She nodded and moved away.

''I guess i will see you later then huh'' she smiled.

''Of course'' i said as i opened my window.

''Really? I will die'' she asked.

''It's not that big fall and there is soft under so you will be okay'' She walked next to me and sat on the edge of the window.

''See ya later'' she said as she dropped down.

I looked down and she landed safely. She looked at me and gave soft smile before she ran to the gate and over it.

Hope' POV:

It was now Tuesday night, and i haven't seen Josie since Sunday morning. I already missed her. I don't know why i haven't go see her, some part of me wanted and other wanted her to come to see me.

''Shouldn't you go to sleep'' dad asked as he walked behind me.

''I will soon'' i smiled.

''Well i will go now, goodnight little one'' he kissed me on the forehead then walked upstairs.

I laid on the couch watching Tv, i wasn't tired at all. The movie what i was watching got bored so i turned the Tv off and stared at the ceiling. All i can think is Josie, her eyes, her smile, her perfect body... Should i go see her? She it probably already sleeping. Or is she?

I sat up and grabbed my phone from the coffee table. I looked was the last time she was online, 2 minutes ago so she is awake.

''Fuck it'' i whipered to myself.

I got up and grabbed my keys. I got in my car, i turned the engine on and drove to Josie's house. I parked the car at the street and walked to the gate, her parents are home. I climbed over the gate that nobody couldn't see me.

I walked under Josie's window and tried to whisper-yell her name, but she didn't hear it. I took some snow on my hand and threw it on her window. Not soon she was there looking at me. She opened her window.

''Hi'' i said.

''What are you doing here'' she asked.

''I came to see you'' I answered, but she didn't seem to be happy about it.

''Who is there'' i heard someone asking.

''No one'' Josie answered to them, who the hell is there.

I looked confused at Josie, then some girl who wasn't wearing a shirt walked next to her and looked at me.

''Who is she'' the girl asked.

Josie didn't say anything.

''Sorry'' i mumbled.

''Hope'' she said as i walked away from them and climbed over the gate again.

Fuck...