Chapter 4

Josie's POV:

I woke up and looked at my phone and saw how Lizzie has been send me over thirty messages and has been called to me few times, i forgot to tell them that i am not coming home fuck. I looked next to me and saw Hope sleeping peacefully next to me. I carefulle got up and walked quietly out of the house. I got in my car and drove back to home.

I arrived to our driveway. I parked my car and quietly got inside our house. i closed door quietly and when i turned around i saw my mom standing there.

''Uhm hi mom'' i chuckled.

''Where were you'' she raised her eyebrows.

''I- umm i was in my friend house'' I mean she wasn't my friend, but still i was in someone house so that wasn't lie.

''And whose clothes are those'' i looked down and saw i had Hope's clothes still on.

''My friend, she borrowed them to me'' i ran upstairs, it was too awkward.

Hope's POV:

I turned around and placed my hand next to me, something was wrong. I opened my eyes and saw that Josie was gone, did she really just left and didn't say anything to me. I saw note on my table. ''I had to go, sorry'' whatever. I throw the note somewhere on my floor and got up. I walked downstairs and heard something, i was alone or i think so. I walked towards my kitchen and saw somebody cooking there.

''How did you get here'' i shouted while i grabbed carbon rod next to fireplace

''Chill it's just me'' my aunt Freya put her hands up as a defence.

''Freya when did you get here'' i put the carbon rod back down.

''Like thirty minutes ago'' She continued cooking.

''Yeah sure'' i sat down.

''Here kid'' she put plate in front of me

''Thanks'' i started eating. My aunt was the best chef in our family.

''Who was the girl earlier'' i looked at her.

''Did you forgot how to speak?''

''No, i just did you saw her?'' i asked.

''Yeah i was turning to your driveway when this girl drove off here'' she told.

''Oh it was noneone, just a girl in our school we had project'' i continued eating

''Did you guys have some fun huh'' she smirked.

''Oh god no stop it'' i laughed. We had fun yes, but nothing like that my aunt is always thinking everything dirty

Josie's POV:

''So where did you spend your night'' Lizzie smirked.

''Hope's place..'' i looked down to my floor

''You have to be kidding, did you get you know'' she put her two fingers up and her tongue between them.

''What no stop it'' i throw pillow at her

''I heard that she is good in bed'' she winked. I threw another pillow at her, but she closed the door before it hit her. Hope is beautiful and she is everything, when i was in her place i was happy, i wasn't never that happy when i was in Penelope's place. Everytime she touched me i got shivers. I can't like her already i have bareilly know her three days. I should also bring these clothes to her back... I got up and i went to my table where my phone was and decided to sent Hope message.

josie : Hi sorry that i left without saying anything, my family was worried about me

hope : it's okay Jo

josie : I still have your clothes so when do you wanna get these back

hope : You can bring them on Monday, meet me at the bathroom when it's lunch break

I am kinda happy that i don't have bring these today, they are comfortable and i have to be honest they smell like her but i probally should wash these before Monday.