My Twin Flame | Scarlett Joha...

By justwords07

Soulmates are two souls that belong together but Twin Flames they're two parts of a one soul, making a whole... More

1: Charlotte Kloss
2: Anxiety
3: One Step Forward Three Steps Back
4: Vulnerability
5: Princess Anna
6: Never Have I Ever
7: It's Not Your Job
8: First Date
9: Mistakes
10: Stunt Day
11: Nutcracker
12: Situation-Ship
13: Cut Her Some Slack
14: I Missed This
15: Feelings...
16: London: Day One
17: London: Day Two
18: Welcome To The Farm
19: Eddie's Birthday
20: That's A Wrap
21: Promise Me?
22: You Scared Me
23: Chicago: Day One
24: Chicago: Day Two
25: New Jersey
26: Funeral
27: Distracted
28: Girlfriend
29: Waves
30: Nomination
31: Hangover
33: Hawaii Day Two
34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday
35: House Hunting
36: Meet The Family
37: A New York Christmas
38: A Total Disaster
39: Media
40: The Oscars
41: Date Night
42: Bump In The Road
43: Hilton
44: Sick Day
45: Wrap Party
46: I'm Scared Of The Future
47: The Vows
48: Trivia
49: Slip Up
50: Split
51: I Want You
52: Time
53: Settling In
54: Noa Kloss
55: Mum Life
56: Big Preformance
57: Articles
58: People's Choice Award
59: Car Journeys
60: Twin Flames

32: Hawaii Day One

2.1K 63 6
By justwords07

Rose and I were waiting in the hut. Rose was so excited, alls she's done since I picked her up is talk about her mum. She made her a card on the plane, I told her I brought her a card but she insisted to make one. It was a fun activity that let an hour pass on the long flight out here. She was actually really good. She got a little bored in the middle of the flight so we played a few games on the Ipad together and then she took a nap with me. We made Scar a birthday card she did a little school work and then we landed.

Chris just messaged saying they were being escorted to the room. I was excited to see her reaction. She had missed Rose a lot, she hadn't been able to get back to London to visit for longer than a day at a time which is just a lot of stress when it came to finding flights. I had been to visit Rose so she knew she was okay but she wanted to see her daughter.

"Where is she?" Rose asked me getting impatient about waiting. "Shh," I say crouching down to her height when I heard Chris, Paul and Brie getting closer. I put my arm around her waist and started filming on my phone. "Ready?" "Ready," Rose whispered back, the door opened. "Surprise!" All cheered. "Oh my gosh! My baby!" She picked Rose up straight away hugging her tightly, she was crying with happiness. I stood up and she pulled me into a hug too. "Sneaky." She told me. "You really thought we'd miss your birthday?" I asked pulling away.

"You're all liars!" She said turning to look at every one. "She complained the whole flight here!" Chris told me. "Oh really?" "All aimed at you." I chuckled. "I was mad at you." Scar pouted. "Well, you can stop being mad at me now," I say with a smile. I knew she was annoyed that I was away for her birthday. I've literally not been busy with work since before summer so she was annoyed that it happened to fall on her birthday. "I feel awful now." "It's fine." "I've been so horrible the past few days." "You have been awful to live with but I'll allow it," I tell her pecking her cheek.

"Can we go to the beach now? Can we? Lottie can we?" Rose asked excitedly. "I think someone wants to go to the beach." Brie giggled. "I do!" Rose said wriggling. "I'm already wearing ym bathing suit! Can I go with Lottie Mummy?" She asked holding my hand and looking at her mum. "You've not seen me in three weeks and you still want to hang out with her over me?" Scar asked teasing her. "She's better than you." My jaw dropped. "Don't" She warned me when she saw I was trying not to laugh. "I'm kidding. But can you like hurry and change? I want to go to the beach." She said. "We're staying on the beach." "Exactly and we're inside. Who does that?" "Let me change and shower and everyone else too okay." She sighed and put her hand on her hip. "Missed you too honey," Scarlett called when Rose walked away to her bedroom to go find something to do whilst she waited.

"We're going to go to our rooms," Paul said taking his case. "Meet at the beach in 30?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll let the rest of them know." "The rest of them? Scar asked and I smiled. "We're celebrating you this week, you think the others wouldn't want in on that?" I asked her smile grew. "See you guys soon."

Our door closed and she hugged me kissing me slowly. "What did I do to deserve you?" She asked looking at me. I kissed her you was yourself. You have deserved this all along. I was just too dumb to see that." "I was a lot though." She says giggling. "I mean it definitely caused some arguments but I wouldn't change anything about you." "Not even my neediness?" "One of my favourite things about you." "Really?" "I like being needed," I say giggling. "Will you go shower and get ready before your daughter escapes?" "Yes... Join me?" "Someone has to watch the 8-year-old." "Right." "Not home now babe." "No, we're in paradise." I showed her to our room. "I'll unpack for you whilst you shower." "Thanks." I knew she hated living out of a suitcase so it would save more time if I did this whilst she got ready for the day.

"Is mummy ready yet?" "Nope, she's showering, she won't belong." She sighed. "I no it's been a lot of waiting, but we'll have fun straight away, the minute we step on the sand." She smiled. "Will you swim with me?" "Of course. You, me and Uncle Chris okay." She beamed. "You know mummy won't get her hair wet." "She might... Why don't you pick out a swimsuit for muma, whilst I finish hanging her dresses up." Rose tilted her head. "Isn't that your dress?" She asked. "Yeah but your mother likes to borrow my clothes." "She does that a lot." "Yeah, she does." For a child to notice that she steals my clothes just shows how often Miss Johansson does it. She always looks better in my clothes anyway, she has a better body. I was built like a ballerina or a cereal box. She had the perfect body, with all the curves that make clothes look so good on her.

"The blue one," Rose says holding up a bikini. I nodded. "I'm going to take it to her." She tells me, standing up and going into our bathroom. I hear them talking but don't hear what was said. I finished hanging the clothes and then put the case away. I left a few things on the bed that she'd need at the beach or that needed to go in the bathroom. I put her jewellery in the safe and it was all done with. "She's coming now," Rose told me. "Why don't you get the sunblock and I'll help you." She nodded and skipped off to her room. Scarlett came out in the blue bikini. "Looking good Johansson," I tell her with a smirk admiring her body. "Keep it in your pants." She said chuckling as she came over to find a cover-up.

"Thank you for this... You really didn't have to go to all this effort." "I did. Like I said you deserve it." "You're amazing to me." "Lottie," Rose said getting my attention she handed me the sunblock and I helped her apply it all over to assure she won't burn in the hot sun. "Please tell me you packed her a hat." "Yes, I did," I tell Scarlett. "She got me everything I'd need mummy. She brought me a-"Shh." I say covering her mouth with my hand to stop talking. "What did you do?" Scarlett asked me. "Nothing," I say innocently knowing that she'd kill me if she found out I brought everything new for Rose to make it easier for myself instead of sneaking her clothes out of the house.

"I got new dresses." I sighed. "Charlotte." "oh, You got the head tilt. I'm out of here." Rose said skipping off. "How did you expect me to pack her case with you home all the time? You'd have noticed me wheeling her case out when I got to the airport." I defended myself.  "You're lucky I can't be without you. Or I would have killed you." "No, you wouldn't," I say cockily. She raised an eyebrow. "Coming Rose," I say pretending she was calling for me.

--------

I raced Rose down the beach and she was giggling as she ran. I let her beat me to Chris and pretended to be out of breath when I got there. "Uncle Chris Lottie said you'll come in the water with us." "Well, then I guess I'll be coming with you." "Mummy, will you come?" "I can't get my hair wet." She told her. Rose pouted. Scar had a natural wave to her hair that she hated, she'd never wash her hair in front of me because she'd hide it. "We'll have fun without her," Chris said scooping her up and tickling her causing her to giggle.

I laid down the blanket for us to lay on and put my sunglasses on my face protecting my eyes. "I'll go get us some drinks," Brie says and we thanked her. "LOTTIE!" "FLORENCE!" I shouted back seeing her running to me after pushing her bag in Tom's chest. I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "It's been two weeks." I reminded her. "I still missed you." She littered my face with kisses. I giggled pushing her away. "Quit it," I tell her pushing my hand against her lips.

I put the umbrella in the sand so we had a little shade after putting Flo down. I kissed Scarlett wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her flush to me. "Love you," I mumbled against her lips. "Love you too." "Keep that in mind when you get mad at me," I tell her smiling. "For what?" I picked her up and ran down the beach to the sea before jumping in with her. I held on to her and resurfaced at the same time. I brushed the water out of her eyes and had an innocent smile on my face. She still had her cover up on but I knew she wouldn't take it off anyway because of her scar. "Oh, you're dead." She says pushing me back under forgetting my arms were back around her waist so she fell under too.

We both came back up laughing. "Mummy," Rose said from the edge of the sea. "It's okay, Chris is behind you, swim out." Scar said holding my hand and reaching for her daughter as she swam out to us, we weren't too far in and Chris walked behind her. When she got to us Scarlett held her up with an arm around her waist. I had been swimming with Rose a fair few times and she was a strong swimmer, Scar just worried about her. Florence came in splashing around like a child. I shield Rose's face from the water knowing she didn't like it.

Tom came in a few moments after and he climbed up on my shoulders. "Ow," I complained when  she was climbing up in a less than elegant way. Florence helped him after that. "I want to do that," Rose told her mum so Chris picked her up easily putting her on his shoulders. "You want me to take your shirt back to the towels to dry out?" Paul asked her, he was going to head back to help Brie with our drinks. "No, it's okay." She says moving to stand in front of me to let him get past. I wrapped my arms around her waist Tom lifted his legs up meaning his legs were resting over both of our shoulders. "If you want to take it off, I'll be here," I tell her, I'd leave my hand around her waist all day if she wanted me to, I just wanted her to feel confident. "Maybe a little later." She said back. "Whatever you want." I pecked her cheek. "I'm going to push him off." She braced me before pushing Tom's legs upwards causing him to lose his balance and full into the water. "Don't do that to me," Rose said holding onto Chris' hair. I chuckled at her. "I don't want to do that." "Okay honey. Come here." I reached for her and came to me easily.

I put her back in the water and we swam around a little, she was so happy her mum was in the water, Scarlett's objective was to now keep her hair wet so anytime one of us said we were going to sit out for a while she'd encourage Rose or me to stay.

"You should go get a drink and sit in the shade for a while," I tell Rose as she looked a little hot. "Okay." "You're staying." Scar pulled me back I laughed at her dramatics. "You got it wet you can stay in here." I shook ym head laughing. "I'll take her," Tom said taking her hand and helping her walk through the water. I kept an eye on her until they were on the sand again and watched Tom pick her up avoiding her burning her feet on the hot sand.

"I'll braid it for you. If you want to get out." I tell her. "In a minute." She says wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me flush against her. "5 minutes to ourselves." She mumbled against my lips. Everyone had abandoned us for some shade and a cold drink. We had been playing Marco, Polo for like an hour. It was really funny. Scar and I cheated because we kept having to keep an eye on Rose. I couldn't wait to have a cold glass of water and lay down, my legs feeling tired from all the swimming I had done and lifting people and fighting with people in intense games of wrestling. I leant in connecting our lips and she kissed me back, her hand trailed down my body to my thigh before tapping it telling me to jump up so I did wrapping my legs around her waist, one of her hands on my butt holding me up. My hands go in her hair and then all the cheering from the beach starts. I pulled away and looked before hiding my head in the crook of her neck. "They're so annoying." She says. "They're paps," I tell her. "The rest of them were just warning us," I mumbled, my cheek was 100% rosy from embarrassment. "They follow us everywhere." "You, they follow you," I tell her climbing down and taking her hand. We walked back to the group.

"Deffo got a few shots in before you pulled away," Robert warned me. "Lovely," I say annoyed as I sat down and he handed me a water bottle. Scarlett sat on the other side with Rose under the umbrella. "They'll get bored enough soon." He told me. "Will they? Because it's been 3 months since we went public and we can't walk the streets without security." "Give it time."

"Can you do my hair?" Rose asked suddenly appearing in front of me. I nodded and let her sit on my lap, I braided it back in an "Elsa braid". I sent her back under the umbrella. Scar came over and I did her hair and she laid back on me. "Rose, do you want any food?" She asked her daughter who was building sandcastles with Tom. She had taken a liking to him. She's not a fan of Flo yet.

"Yes please." She said with a smile. "What do you want?" "Burgers!" "Burgers?" She nodded. "Okay baby... Anyone else for burgers?" "I'll come with you," Florence said. "Okay... You want anything?" I asked Scar. "Share something with me? I'm not that hungry." "Yeah, I'll see what they have," I tell her lifting her head up off my lap and moving from under her setting it down again. She pouted her lips and I bent over to kiss her before leaving.

I and Flo took a few orders before going to the bar/ restaurant on the edge of the beach we were on. She slapped my butt as we walked. "Don't do that." "I forget." She says. "Well, try and remember, I'm with Scar now and I don't want to ruin things with her." "I understand, just old habits." I nodded understanding it because I catch myself sometimes going to fidget with her rings or sit on her lap but I catch it before anything happens because Scarlett is always at the front of my mind.

We order a few bits and the staff said he'd bring it over as we wouldn't be able to carry it all. So we went back with the drinks. "Wheres the food?" "They're bringing it over for us," Florence tells them as we sit back down. Scar was laid on her side I'm assuming sleeping, her top had moved up slightly and I could see Brie eyeing up the scar, I causally rubbed her back and then adjusted her shirt before resting my hand there. Florence laid her legs over me when she laid back down as Paul had sat in her spot from before. I looked up at the clear blue skies, it was nice to be in the sun in the winter... I could get used to it I thought to myself.

When the food came I woke Scarlett up and she sat between my legs. I was sat in straddle and her back was pushed against my front. I guess the travelling was catching up with her and she was tired. I had eyes on Rose and I knew she trusted me to watch her properly so she wasn't fearful of sleeping. We shared the chips I got for us and Rose sat close by eating her burger. She kept looking across at Florence with an odd look. I think she was just sussing her out she hadn't been around here much. And Flo was a loud bold character so it may have been a lot for her to adjust to.

After we ate I suggested going back to the room as Rose looked tired and Scar had been in and out of sleep all day really. They agreed easily and Scar carried Rose back. The rest stayed at the beach to enjoy the sun a little longer before going to get ready for dinner tonight.

"Thank you for getting mummy in the water," Rose mumbled from her mother's shoulder where her head lay. "Told you we'd have fun," I tell her stroking her head. Scar got her showered and Into some comfy shorts and a t-shirt before she passed out on our bed. "I'm going to jump in the shower," I tell her wanting to wash the salt water from my body before it dried my skin out more than it had. "I could join you." She said when she came into the bathroom. She untied my bikini top and it fell off my body. "Oh so now you're awake." She smirked and played with the waistband of my bikini bottoms. "I'll take it whilst I can." She said before kicking the door closed. I moved her hands off me and she pouted. I turned to the shower and turned it on which resulted in her holding my waist and pulling my back flush against her front and she sucked on my neck. I let out a moan. "I take that as a yes to my request then." I nodded slightly breathless from her touching me, rubbing my bundle of nerves through my bikini bottoms. "Thought so." She stopped her movements and I turned around to her taking her cover-up shirt off. Very slowly. "Scar," I said getting impatient with her. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Yes?" She said with a smirk, I bit my lip as I watched her. She had rid herself of her clothes and just stood there waiting. I reached for her hand and tugged it so she'd step closer. "Tell me what you want?" She asked I put her hand on my core and she kissed up my neck sucking and nibbling occasionally. I slowly stepped back she followed suit until we were under the water. I let out a few moans. "Shh, baby." She said pulling my bikini bottoms down I kicked them off as quickly as I could without moving away from her touch. I inhaled sharply when she slipped her fingers inside me, she let me adjust before pumping in and out, I kissed and sucked her neck which caused her to moan loudly, I quickly moved to her lips to dampen the sound highly aware of the child just outside.

I rubbed her clit which only caused her to keep moaning against my mouth, she stopped her movements so I took my chance to take control pushing her against the shower wall softly. She pushed down on my fingers telling me she wanted more so I gave her more... "Mummy? Lottie?" Scarlett was breathless.

"Yes, sweetheart?" "Someones knocking at the door." "Don't answer the door, I'll be out stay there," I tell her. I quickly rinse my hair and wrap a towel around my body. I pecked Rose's head and went to answer the door giving Scar some time to recover.

"Hi," I say seeing Florence there. "Hi?" I say holding my towel a little tighter as she comes in. "Who is it?" Rose asked coming down the hall. "Oh." She said coming to my side and holding onto me her hand around my waist. I wrap my arm around her. "I just wanted to see if I could borrow that dress." "What dress?" "The one you brought when we went shopping in London. The white one with the sage hand-painted drawings on it." "You went shopping together?" Rose asked. "Yes, sweetie." I smiled at Rose. "Without mummy?" "Yeah mummy was working in LA and I went home to see you." "Your homes with us." She tells me. I pecked her head. "Yeah, it is." I smiled at her. "So the dress?" "Yeah, I'll get it." "Thanks." "Come on." I took Rose's hand and we went back to the bedroom. Scarlett was in the middle of changing. "Who was it." "Florence," Rose said like she despised her, I chose to ignore it. "She wants to borrow a dress." "They went shopping together," Rose said still really unimpressed. "I know sweetie, they're friends." She pulled a face.

I grabbed the dress Florence was talking about and took it to her in the lounge. "She really doesn't like me." "She's not used to you yet," I tell Flo. "Anyway. I need to get ready. I'm picking Hunter up." "Right yeah." I smiled and let her out and then went back to get ready. I put my hair in a messy bun as I didn't get a chance to wash it or anything and put a dress on the first one I picked with some white converse and decided it would be good enough. We weren't going anywhere special tonight.

"I'll be back," I tell the girls. "Where are you going?" Rose asked. "Remember what we spoke about earlier?" I asked her. "Mummy's surprise?" I cued. And she nodded. "Well, I'm going to pick it up." "Is Florence going with you?" I smiled at her. "No sweetheart." "Good. I don't like her." "ROSE!" Scarlett scolded. "Sorry." She said knowing she was in the wrong by her mother's tone.

"Why don't you and mummy play on one of those games we played on the plane whilst I'm gone?" "Okay." She smiled and went off to get the Ipad. "I'll be back within the hour," I tell her kissing her quickly. "Your freckles have come out," she said running the pads of her thumbs over my cheeks. "So have yours," I tell her. "I would love to look into your eyes all day but I really need to go if I'm going to make it in time." "Promise me this is the last surprise of the trip?" "Nope," I say skipping off and her calling after me.

---------

"She doesn't have any idea?" "Nope," I tell him as we walked to our hut above the ocean. "Scarlett, I'm back." I sang, coming inside, there was Disney music playing in the backroom, our bedroom so they were probably having a dance party.

"HUNTER!" Scar ran to him wrapping her legs around his waist. "Uncle Hunter!" Rose cheered jumping on the tall man too. He held them both. "You're so sneaky! I swear you met him three weeks ago!" She said coming to my side. "I got to do what I got to do. You've not spent your birthday with your twin in what? Five years did you say?" "You always listen." "Yeah... just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I don't hear you." I chuckled.

"Well you girls all look beautiful, I'm going to head to my room to change into something more dinner appropriate." Hunter excuses himself and we wait for him at the top of the huts where it goes into the actual roads.

---------

"Come dance with me," Florence said pulling me up by both my hands. "I'm going to stay with Scar." "Oh come on." She successfully pulled me up. "Get off my muma!" Rose said suddenly, the conversation around the tables stopped and I could feel eyes on our little family. "Rose, that's not a nice way to talk to someone else," Scarlett said softly to her holding her hands. "She's trying to take her away from us. She's going to take her away!" She cried. I pulled my wrists from Florence's grip and knelt on the ground in front of Rose taking her hands. "Look at me," I demanded but still speaking softly. "I'm never going to leave you and your mum. Never. I'll always be there for you." "But you'll leave... She'll take you." "No, she won't." I cupped her face with one of my hands and held on to her other. "No one can take me away from you my sweet girl." I gave her an Eskimo kiss. "No one," I whispered to her as she rested her forehead against mine. "Remember the promise I made you?" She nodded. "I don't break promises." I took Scarlett's hand in mine she knelt down beside me. "You two mean the world to me. And even when you're sick of me." I smiled at her. "I'll still be right there for you. To hug you, to read to you, to help you, to play to laugh. Nothing and no one will change that." She nodded.

I looked at Florence and she looked hurt, sad. But she nodded understanding. "Let's get you home, we can put Moana on!" I tell her scooping her up and putting her on my hip before helping Scar up. "We're gonna call it a night," I tell the group. "Yeah us too," Robert said standing with his wife Susan. "Have a good night guys... Hunter?" "Gonna stay with the Chris'" He pointed to Hemsworth and Evans. Scar nodded and we left. Rose fell asleep as we were walking, the paps were snapping photos and Robert covered her with her jacket so they couldn't get any pictures of her as Scarlett tried to keep her life private as much as she could.

I kept Scar close by holding her hand it swung between us as we walked. When we arrived back at the huts Robert kept Scar to talk so I put Rose to bed, she stirred a little so I sang her song, baby mine from dumbo to her stroking her hair so she fell back to sleep.

I admired her as she slept. She called me muma. I blinked back the tears that were brewing. She really said it, in front of everyone. Hunter wasn't lying. She called me Muma.

I kissed her forehead and left her room leaving the lamp on as she didn't like to be in complete darkness when she slept. I got in the shower to finally properly wash the day away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.2K 9
You had known the Maximoff Twins since you signed up to do the experiments to help Sokovia, in a world where soulmates existed. After the events of U...
193K 6K 34
๐Ÿ†#1 SOULMATEAU 8/11/22 ๐Ÿ† #1 avengersfanfiction 8/22/22 ๐Ÿ† #1 buckybarnesxsteverogers 8/22/22 ๐Ÿ† #1 thor 2/24/23 ๐Ÿ† #1 avengerssoulmate 9/11/22 ๐Ÿ† #...
507 13 6
Natasha Romanoff, Maria Hill, Wanda Maximoff and Daisy Johnson. In Greek mythology it is said that humans used to roam Gaia with two faces, four arms...
58.5K 1.6K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...