soul mates ♡Elizabeth Olsen♡

By lizzie_olsens_

where when your born you get a link to your soulmate in some way, but stephanie jane Williams hasn't ever fou... More

characters.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
book idea.
Scarlett  Johansson book
Scarlett book

chapter 15

7.5K 211 9
By lizzie_olsens_

Lizzie's POV-

I had just pulled up to the house and stephanie was still fast asleep in the passenger seat.

I get out of the car, gently closing the car door behind me to not wake her up.

I open her door and grab her bag and look for her keys before going to open the door so I can take her in.

Once i get the door open, I rn back to the car and gently pick her up making sure to grab her handbag.

I finally get her up to the bedroom and tuck her in after I got her shoes off.

"Have a good nap princess." I say as I climb into bed with her and cuddle into her.

__________

Once we finally woke up, it was around 3:46  and we were now bringing my bags into the apartment.

"Okay baby, you start unpacking. I'm going to go get a key cut for you." Stephanie says grabbing her bag.

"And then you'll tell me about your work?" I ask pouting.

Was she ever going to tell meeee.....

"I still havent told you?" She asks me while leaning over to kiss me goodbye.

"Nope and until you tell me no kiss." I say making her pull back pouting.

"Fine." She says sitting down next to me.

"I'm going to hand in my two weeks notice at the school and go back to fashion designing also im going to be teaching rose."

"Let me guess scarlett is forcing you to let her pay you."

"Yep, I told her it was fine and I'll happily do it for free but she insisted." Steph says sighing as she leaned against me.

"How much is she paying then?"

"20 a day, I toyed to say 10 but that's the lowest she would go."

"So are you going back into business with your friend or starting new?" I ask while gently running my fingers through her hair.

"Starting new, shes been signed to a small business."

"Maybe I could talk to my sisters about a job?"

"Maybe if I need it later but for now I want to try myself. Also I need to hand in my notice and work there for two weeks still." She says before sitting up and speaking again.

"Now give me a kiss so I can go get you tour own set of keys." She says with a small smile before kissing me.

"I'll see you soon, love you" she says walking out the house. But  not before I could shout a 'love you' in reply.

"Well then let's start unpacking." I say to myself as I take the first bag to the bedroom .

There was two  boxes infront of the bathroom door, I'm guessing that's Stephanie's clothes she put away.

I open the bag to reveal my shower stuff and hair equipment and make up.

I walk into the bathroom to see If she had cleaned some space, which she had so I started putting my stuff away.

Putting my make up bag on the counter out of the way and my hairstraightners and curling tongs next to it but away from the sink.

"One bag done I see." I hear from behind me making me jump.

"Babe! You scared me." I say while turning around to see her leaning against the bathroom door with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but I have something for you" she says while pulling out a set of keys with cute key chains.

"Omg!" I quickly make my way over to her and try to grab them to have a look but she pulls them before I could get them.

Waving them above her head.

"Kiss first please?" She says trying to look innocent.

I role my eyes before grabbing them no problem.

"No need shorty." I say giggling but she just goes into a huff and walks away and down stairs.

I quickly stuff them into my pocket before going downstairs after her, to see her sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed.

"You okay baby?"

"No I'm not, I didn't get a kiss and you called me short." She said pouting.

"Aww I'm sorry bubs" I say walking around the sofa, sitting next to her and pulling her into a hug.

"Kiss now?" She asks mumbling into my neck.

I gently pull away before kissing her lips gently.

"Better?"

"Much." She says as she climbs into my lap and leaning against my chest.

"Movies and take away?"

"I've gotta unpack babe."

"I'll Help you tomorrow, for now just cuddles and movies." She said with a pout and those cute innocent eyes even though we all know she isn't innocently at all.

"Fine, but let's get in our pjs first." She smiles and wraps her arms around me happily.

"Babe, you have to get up so we can go upstairs." I say after 5 minutes of her hugging me.

She jumps up and runs upstairs to get changed.

I chuckle at her before slowly making my way to the room, to see her going through once of my other suit case.

Knowing what she was looking for I shake my head before speaking.  " hoodies and shorts are in the other case."

She mutters a thank you before closing the case she was in now and looking in the other one.

Shaking my head again, I walk to the closet and going straight to the pj draw she showed me last time i was here.

I smile at the cute pjs before quickly stripping so I'm just in my underwear, no bra.

"You sure we need pjs I could happily look at that all night." I hear steph say.

"I'm sure, because if I stay like this it's only fair if you do and who will answer the door if we are both like this?"

She was quite for a moment before speaking up once again.

"Good point. Maybe another night when once of us cook."

"Maybe" I say with amusement laced in my voice.

I quickly pull the clothes on before turning around to see stephanie just in a hoodie and underwear.

"Wheres your shorts bub?"

"Didn't want to put them on, you can answer the door." She says before walking downstairs with a skip in her step.

"Wanna order Chinese?" I say shouting down the stairs.

"Sounds good!" I hear her shout in reply.

"Okay I'm ordering it now." I say shouting again. I mean I could go downstairs and talk to her or she could come up but I think we're both to lazy.

I quickly call and order our food before running downstairs once again and cuddle with steph on the sofa.

After a while into the movie, I felt an invisible hand running against my arm.

I look over to steph to see her running her thumb gently against her arm.

"Why do you always do that? Not that I dont like it, I love it! It always made me feel okay when I was anxious or something." I say leaning into her.

"I dont know, I've done it aslong as I can remember. It just felt right.." she says before wrapping an arm around me and laying her  head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She says out of nowhere.

"What for bubs?"

"You feel everywhere I touch... I'm sorry If I done it at a bad time..." she says with a blush covering her face.

"You have, but it's okay I have funny storys from it and it told me that my beautiful soulmate mate was a beautiful girl." I say making her blush even more.

"Like what?"

"Hmm the time you started when I was with my mom and I had to hide in the bathroom. But most of the other times I was thankful that I was an actor."

"Shit... I'm sorry."

"Well just dont do it again."

"No promises." She says with a smirk before tucking her head into my neck.

"Steph!"

She just giggles in response.

The door bell goes telling us the food is her. Stephanie goes to get up but I pull her down before she could.

"Only I can see you without bottoms." I quickly get up and answer the door before going back to the living room with the food.

When I come back into the living room stephanie was smirking at me.

"Protective lizzie is hot."

"Whatever let's eat." I say amused at her checking me out.

___________________

1415 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.4K 42
Elizabeth Lee has never had many friends, and she's alright with that. She enjoys the silence and she is alright with her only friends being her fami...
516K 12.2K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
4.2K 218 39
"You felt familiar the moment I met you. A lovely sort of déjà vu. When we spoke or laughed or danced. I become overwhelmed by the powerful sensation...
450K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader