You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

De lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... Mais

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?

541 14 0
De lyviasast

"Who is that?" I asked. "Must be her," Ei said.

I decided to search the sound's source near the shrine then I found something black. Then what I see it's...

"Are you calling me before, human?" that's a cat with black fur! Aww! It's so cute! And can talk!

"Wait...you are a cat! And can talk? Amazing!" I said. I want to pat her but that cat seems still strange to me so she stays away from my direction.

"Ok fine, my name is Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." I said. "Y/N L/N? Hmm...I never heard about this name before." that cat said. "Yeah, it's because she's an outlander. A Traveler from far away." Ei replied.

"Shogun? I mean...Ei?" that cat asked. "Neko. Long time no see." Ei said. "You should not in here. What are you doing here?" ooh! So that's Neko, the one who Ei told me before.

"I know. This island it's abandoned and I should just stay away. But it's up to me, right? However, Seirai Island it's from Inazuma, and Inazuma it's my responsibility." Ei said. "Right. But are you gonna do evil again?" Neko asked. "No. I will do evil if there is another problem coming in," Ei answered.

Ooh. I guess there is a little conflict too between the Archon and the cute black cat.

"My trust it's like a bean, Ei. But when you come here, bring this Traveler, and talk very nice to me...I'm most impressed." Neko said. "You don't have to impress I guess. My tone's just the same as your trust to me." Ei said.

"Wait, hold on, hold on! What is going on for real here? I'm just can watch you both arguing like a cockfight." I said. "Ah! Pardon me, Y/N." Ei apologies. "Yes, I'm so sorry, Traveler." Neko apologies.

"Ok, now, can you both please just tell me what's going on?" I inquired.

Ei and Neko stare at each other. Maybe they want to tell it why but maybe they are shy or turn to tell it.

"Ok, let me tell you. Ei ever harmful me and that's bullshit, you know? I want to kill her but I knew I'm just a small bean if I beat her. She was doing the bad thing to Asase Shrine, every time. And that makes me mad." Neko explained (Woah, a cat can say "bullshit"? Hell yeah!).

"Umm...(while gazing at Ei)...what did she do?" I inquired. "A lot of things, bad things. But it's a very long time ago, so...just forget it." Neko said.

Ah, I understand. I don't want to get more detail about that, although my curiosity still sticks in my mind. And also I don't want them to get more fighting. It's weird...the nice and sociable with a cold and quiet puppet Archon fights with the cutest cat I've ever seen in my life. Why do Archons sometimes have strange moments?

"Neko, can I ask you something?" I inquired. "Umm...ok. What is it?" Neko replied. "Are you feeling at home in this...abandoned shrine...with your friends or cats?" I asked. "500 years have lived here, I'm always feeling better and at home here. Plus many cats here, why should I have to be afraid?" Neko answered.

"Really? Since someone gave you fish, you run after him." Ei said. "Huh? What? Who's he?" I asked. "Honestly, I can't concentrate on that fish. You know, that guy brought fish and cat loves fish." Neko said. "Wait, wait! Who's he?" I keep asking who the hell is "he".

"KAMA!" the 2 females answered. "Kama?" I asked. (Maybe you know from the quest of Tsurumi Island).

"You'll know later," Ei said. "Umm...ok?" I said. "By the way, are you guys need something again? Or you, Traveler, you want to look around in Asase Shrine?" Neko asked. "Hmm...I want to look more!" I said.

Without thinking again, I go explore the Asase Shrine, take a picture of it, and of course...cats everywhere. Aww! I can't stop playing and patting them! They are so cutie!

Later,

I and Ei leaving the Asase Shrine and let Neko do her business again with other cats maybe.

Ey! But before that, Neko gives us something.

"Huh? What is this?" I asked. "For remove the Balethunder. I'm sure your explore will be just fine after you do that." Neko said. "Do what?" I asked.

"Seal the Warding Stone. There are 3  paper charm hangars. You need to customize them with the paddle near them. You can see it in detail when you arrive there." Neko explained. "Ah, I see. Thanks, Neko!" I said. "Your welcome. Now go, remove all those Balethunder." Neko said.

Later, again,

"Why not just you who remove the Balethunder, Ei?" I asked while both of us walking on the way to where that Warding Stone. "Me? Why have to be me?" Ei asked. "Welp, you are Archon, and this island is full of disaster. You must be can do it, right?" I said. "Helping people, cure this place, and no war again...can you?"

Ei is just silent. But because we are already in front of the Warding Stone, so I directly focus on Neko's rules before.

I do my best to connect those paper charm hangars with those 3 paddles around the Warding Stone.

Ei is just silent.

Ei does not help me.

Ei just watching me.

Ei just staring blankly.

Ei...is different than the other Archons.

Paimon's P.O.V.,

The boat is stopped. Yes...we've arrived.

"Ok, we've now arrived here, so make sure both of you are ready," Ayaka instructed me and Thoma. "Paimon's ready!" I said. "Yes! Come on! Let's find Y/N!" Thoma said eagerly.

Ugh...umm...no! I am not scared with this all bullshit! I need to be brave like who am I supposed to be.

Y/N leaving me means that she wants to test my brave skill too. Good idea but...don't until leaving me like that for next time...Y/N.

Y/N...we're coming for you. We're gonna save you from Shogun!

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Are you done?" Ei finally voiced. "Not yet. Why?" I replied. "No, nothing. But...I have a bad feeling suddenly." she said. "Bad feeling? Maybe because we want to enter Seirai Island deeper?" I said while still focusing on the paper charm and the paddles.

"I don't think so," Ei answered. "Then...what?" I asked again. "Like...someone just trying to approach us. I don't know between they evil or not." Ei said. "You not like this before, Ei. If someone approaches us whatever they are evil or not, you just want to challenge them back." I said.

"I know but-" "Ei, is there something you hide?" I asked. "What? No, I-" "Please tell me the truth. Since I met you for the first time, you are unlike the Archons." I said. "Why you flashback over there again? It's over, right?" Ei inquired. "For you, I guess," I said.

"Please, I'm just saying that I have a bad feeling suddenly. Just that." Ei said. "Then tell me what!!" I'm madly asking her.

Ooh gosh...oh fuck...this is the first time I talk loud like that in front of the Archon. I have never been like this before in my life with anyone...but now...I'm mad with the Inazuma's Archon? Fuck!

But then...I hear footsteps suddenly.

Closer...

Closer...

And closer...

"Y/N!! There you are!!!" it's...Paimon? 

"Y/N! Yoohoo!!" is that...Thoma?

"Y/N!! Finally, we found..." Ayaka. "Y/N...is that...Shogun?"

"Huh?! Oh no!! That's Shogun, right?" Thoma asked.

"So this is...the Inazuma's Archon? Raiden Shogun?" Paimon inquired.

"Uuh...hi there, guys," I said nervously.

"Thank gosh we found you, Y/N. But the most important is...why she acts nice suddenly?" Ayaka asked but her eyes keep staring at Ei for a long time.

Ei does not speak or anything. I can see she's scared or nervous or something. Then Ayaka pulls my arm, stay away from Ei who still standing frozen there. Then Ayaka whispers at me.

"Don't you ever be with her again, promise?"

To be continued....

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

106K 3K 28
As the youngest daughter of the Hiiragi clan, y/n had a busy life. From a very young age her father, the Kanjou comissioner send her off to Sumeru to...
138K 4.9K 35
PLS GO READ THE REVAMP VERSION THIS IS THE EPITOME OF CRINGE "The world is so cruel... Could you be my serenity?" Once upon an era of Ancient Inazum...
31.8K 393 11
In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was wrong. Suddenly in the beach on mondstad...
341K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...