MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

33.PDA

419 29 15
By CognizantMind

"I've never seen a guy so determined to die, Park freaking Jimin!!, your brother will kill us and he won't even hesitate."

"Tch!" Jimin slouches on the couch with his phone.

She frowns at his physical response to her distress, "Why are you so insouciant?"

"Because whatever you're thinking is not going to happen. He is my brother Anna."

"Fine! Then take Jungkook with you."

"I could, but then what if those horny girls start flirting with my man? I can't take that risk."

"So, do you think I will be spared even if you'll be spared?"

Jimin pulls her to the couch and makes her sit, "Trust me nothing would happen. He won't know."

"He won't know???" she seethed, " Are you kidding me? I serve him 24*7, how the fuck would he not know?"

"See, it's on a weekend, you can say that you are going to meet Irene, that's it."

"Really? So, you think it is that simple."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"No!" Annastasia stood up to leave his room.

"Anna, don't you dare tell him anything," Jimin ordered while still slumped down on his couch.

She turned a deaf ear and went to her room. After changing into her nightdress, she recalled that her boss had asked her to come to his room. Annastasia did exactly that and knocked on his door.

"Come In!"

She entered and stood in the center of the room with her hands behind her, due to her natural habit.

Suga was sitting on the bed with a book in his hand. His eyes fell upon her.

"Kitten,"

"Yes, Sir."

"This isn't my office, so don't stand like that, come over here."

She eased herself and sat on the bed hesitantly.

"Why are you sitting on the edge?"

She then sat comfortably.

He chuckled and got back to reading.

Minutes passed. Both of them were in the same position. Annastasia was blank. Suga was engrossed in that book.

I don't even know what I'm doing here. Did he forget that somebody is sitting beside him?

"S-sir, do you have some work with me?"

His engrossment got disturbed and he glared at her, she understood she made a huge mistake.

"No,"

"T-then can I go to m-my room?" she dared to ask.

"No,"

"B-but.."

"One more question and you will sleep on the floor."

She gulped and just sat there. Instead of looking into the void, she decided to stare at him. The more she looked the more she thought this man looks like a cat. Why does he call me Kitten when he looks like a freaking baby cat.

He has small cute pinkish lips from which he always chastises or explodes. His cat-like eyes are stuck to the pages of the book. And his nose, it makes me want to boop it. Why do his cheeks look insanely cute just like the round chubby cheeks of babies? But why am I describing his features in my head? Gosh! You are so fucked up Annastasia. You choose the wrong man to fall in love with.

Without her being conscious, a faint smile was forming on her lips.

Suga clears his throat, which makes her avert her eyes.

"Stop gawking at me, Kitten,"

She hung her head low, Why is he so difficult always?

Suga yawned. He kept the book on the nightstand switched off the lights except for the lamp and slumped on the bed facing her.

Annastasia still sat there having no idea what to do next.

"Kitten,"

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Lie down,"

She looked at him, and then carefully lied down like a mummy ready to be put into a casket and buried.

Just as she lie down, he pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tightly which burying his head near her neck, as usual, like it's his favorite place.

Annastasia became tizzy. Is it necessary to sleep this close? This man is fucking up with my feelings. I'm going to have an attack anytime sooner.

He closed his eyes, composedly, and spoke, "What work did Jimin have?"

I didn't expect he would ask me this.

"I asked something, Kitten, "

What do I tell him? her nervousness grew.

When he didn't receive any answer, he lifted his head to look at her.

She gasped. Her body was still not used to his touch nor his stare. And now this proximity didn't let her think. His entire existence always challenged her entire being.

"If you are thinking about lying to me then drop that idea Kitten," he warned.

Now she had no choice but, to tell the truth.

Annastasia told everything like how Jimin decided to take her as his partner and even the girlfriend part. While she was speaking his eyes were looking at her lips.

"So, he asked me to accompany him."

When she finally finished speaking, he replied, "Ask him to take my permission."

She nodded.

They both continued staring at each other. Annastasia couldn't handle the tension and ended up pecking his lips.

And the next thing they know is their clothes lying on the floor.

Their anonymous relationship was a need for him, and love for her. It was impossible for her not to fall in love with whom she spent her days and nights. Moreover, this thing was proving to be true for Suga as well. He could no longer sleep without Annastasia in his arms. He needs her skin to feel alive and her presence to add meaning to his days. But he was incognizant. Suga assumed that all he was doing was just using her for his means. But this would prove fallacious. Meanwhile, Annastasia, let her life go with his flow. She did all his work happily and let him touch willingly. She had earlier surrendered herself unwantedly but now she is consciously letting him use her because she trusts him with all her heart.

*****

"Where are you taking my Secretary?"

Jimin and Annastasia were standing in front of Suga who was sitting on the couch of the living room.

"Hyung, it's a New Year Party." Jimin had finally acquired the guts to face his brother.

"At what time?"

"It starts at 7:00 pm."

"Till?"

"Till 11:00 pm."

"I want you with her here at 11:15 pm."

This vexed Park Jimin. A party doesn't end until it's midnight.

"B-but."

"Am I clear or not?"

"Yes, Hyung." ,

Jimin then went back to his room with his glum face. Annastasia felt sorry, so she decided to question him.

"Why are you strict with him for the party? It's not that it's the first time he is going to stay out till late." She became defensive seeing the little angel in that condition.

Suga looked at her from the newspaper he was holding. "He can party all night, I don't have any problem with that but only if you choose not to go."

Possessive or jealous? Then and there Annastasia understood his intention. She smiled inside but as well as felt awful because Jimin can't revel due to her.

The time for the party got close. Jimin and Annastasia were getting ready in their rooms. Once it struck 6:45 pm both of them were in the living room. They were astounded to see each other. Two young hot-blooded people are all ready to set fire to the world.

Clueless of the person sitting in the living room they walked towards the front door but their legs stopped when they noticed Suga sitting there from the corner of their eyes.

Suga stood up from the couch and walked towards them.

"You both look gorgeous," Suga said looking at Annastasia.

Jimin giggled, My brother, is doomed for her.

"I'll take out the car." Jimin excused them making Annastasia grit her teeth.

Suga stood there with his hands inside his pockets, but eyes all over her.

Annastasia's heart was palpitating when he was coming closer and closer to her.

"You shouldn't wear such a dress, it makes me want to undress you." He said.

She stared at his eyes, and doesn't recognize what she saw, love or lust? It's confusing for her. But all she knew was that if he stands there so close to her skin then that dress would certainly undress without him touching her.

"I-I should p-prob-baby g-go."

"You should."

Annastasia excused herself and hurried outside feeling his eyes all over her back.

"You are making my Hyung crazy," Jimin spoke when she sat inside.

"Really? I thought he was already crazy?"

"Haha!"

Jimin drove like a racer to the venue with Annastasia slapping his arm now and then to slow down. Finally, they reached their place. Jimin parked the car. Both of them got out. He forwarded his arm and she held it. They walked together into the building through enormous entrances. The sound of music was bursting everywhere. More than 50% of the college was present there along with the professors and the Vice-Chancellor. As soon as they walked into it they grabbed all the eyes. Of course, Park Jimin is a popular boy but the girl with him was making people faint. Annastasia is a model, an ex model, and she lives up to that. Her figure, her attire, her hair scream that she is the goddess of beauty. All the ladies and gentlemen are awed to see her. The girls expected Jimin's alleged girlfriend to be hot but they didn't expect she would look like a God. Jimin was always confident of himself, he wasn't afraid of being the center of attraction, because it enlivens him. Now that he also knows the reason behind all those eyes towards them, he unwraps her hand and grabs her waist, showing the men that she isn't available, and showing the women that he is reserved. But Annastasia gasps.

"What are you doing brat?"

"Can't you see everybody is staring at us?"

"I can and I'm used to it, but why are you holding me like this."

"To tell them that this property is reserved."

"I'll send you back home if you call me property again Park Jimin."

He bit his tongue, "Sorry Anna, Let me have some fun. Those girls are probably dying out of jealously." He pointed out to a table.

"Hmm, I don't care, I came to accompany you and to party."

"Ya! ya! Let's have some fun then."

Jimin takes Annastasia to his dear friends who have occupied a table. He introduced themselves to her. Annastasia notices they are some nice gentlemen, so she gets comfortable with them and exchanges some conversations.

A girl who is head over heels for Jimin approaches them with her group.

"So, Jimin, won't you introduce us to your girlfriend?" She says with a bad attitude on her face.

Jimin rolls his eyes and without standing up, introduces them unwantedly. "Annastasia this is Iseul, Iseul this is Annastasia, my girlfriend."

Annastasia stands to show courtesy and they shook hand.

"So, are you both really a couple? Or?" Iseul raised a brow like she knows something even if she is frivolous.

Annastasia squint's her eyes, because she just came across a bitch. In order to answer her question she sits on Jimin's laps, and he holds her by her waist while she wraps her hand around his neck.

"We are a couple, being specific a PDA couple. If you know what that means. The world is our bed." Annastasia smirks and and holds Jimin's jaw while kissing his neck.

Iseul stomped her foot and walked away, irritatedly.

As soon as she leaves, Annastasia gets back to her seat while all the men on the table laugh their heart out.

"Wow! I don't regret bringing you here"

"You better not Park Jimin."

The night went well. They partied, drank, enjoyed, danced to the fullest. There was no sign of it ending any sooner. To their surprise, a competition was arranged as well. And along with these two many others participated. They won round after round. The clock struck 11:00, it didn't end. Then it struck 11:15, it still went on. Jimin and Annastasia had forgotten about reaching home at 11:15. They were drowned among themselves. And then came a round of paper dancing. Jimin and Annastasia danced on a paper which was getting folded at every step. And then there came a part where only one person could stand on it. Jimin unhesitantedly lifted Annastasia and started dancing with her.

"Jimin, you will drop me."

"I have a lot of stamina don't worry Anna, we have to win this round as well."

"I don't think this is a nice idea."

"Don't worry Anna enjoy the music.

As soon as the music started, someone entered the place. The people who knew him were amazed and the people who don't excused him. He walked and sat right in the center of the room from where he could see everything.

Jimin and Annastasia were enjoying not wary of someone staring at them.

Just as the music stopped and they won, Annastasia's eyes caught the glimpse of someone familiar. She thought she is hallucinating.

"Jimin." She pokes him with her elbow.

"Yes?"

"Is that your brother?" she pointed out to a man sitting in the crowd.

"Anna! Would you stop thinking about him 24*7, just enjoy for god's sake."

"Jimin! I'm not kidding, just look there, is that Suga?"

Jimin had no choice but to look where she was pointing at,

And he was caught in dread, "We are dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 9.8K 65
The Billionaire meets the Escort. Tae has nearly met all his goals after working three years for The Agency, a high class exclusive Escort service. H...
364K 10.5K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...