Real Dad...// Irondad

By BlindBirdy

Peter is Tony's biological son. Tony in his playboy years haves a one night stand with a random girl at a New... More

1 ➳ Pregnant!
2 ➳ Baby Is Early?
3 ➳Red and blue...
4 ➳Gone forever!
5 ➳ Taken Away!
6 ➳ The Toddler!
7 ➳ Spider-boy?
8 ➳ Germany.
9 ➳ A Brave Kid!
10 ➳ Avengers.
11 ➳ Training Avenger.
12 ➳ Papers!
13 ➳ A normal morning.
14 ➳Enemies?
15 ➳ Complicated Old Enemy.
16 ➳ Bonding...
17 ➳More About Family.
18 ➳ Analysis!
19 ➳ Can't hide it!
20➳ Surprise Brother!
21➳Working with his Son.
22 ➳Carol Danvers
23 ➳ She knows.
24➳May
25➳Trouble.
26➳It Was Him
27➳Not Your Son!
28➳Lost Twice...
30➳Good Deeds
31➳Real Dad

29➳To Be Like You

2.4K 86 36
By BlindBirdy

➳Peter at The Docks

He swings his way to the docks, the way there taking him and hour and a half to arrive at. Peter hid behind a few containers at the Aisle 5 keeping an eye to the suspected Container ship number 14.

As expected Klaw Ulysses was loading the Container Ship with thousands of black containers which Peter guessed where filled with vibranium and alien material made guns that Vulture had sold him earlier.

Peter waited for the containers to fill. He could count 17 people in charge of Klaw to load them. They all where armed and so was Klaw...his robotic arm was made with both materials, vibranium and violet alien gems.

Peter made a plan to silence the people working one by one and hide them on containers. He started with the one in charge of the first container, he swings inside and punches the man behind his head throwing him unconscious, he webs him to the inside of the container and hides behind a black chest and waits for his other pray.

"Hi mister bad guy!"-Once the other guy comes in and sees the guy webbed, he goes to get the other out of the webs and Peter knocks him out and webs him up too.

2 down 15 more to go.

...

After something around an hour Peter has managed to web down 13 of Klaw Ulysses people inside the containers they where working at.

There are 4 more people left and they are at the ship on the deck around Ulysses.

Peter fixed his black mask over his nose and buckled up, recharging the web-shooters again.-"Here goes nothing!"

He steps on the deck, announcing his arrival.-"Hello bad people! Am I interrupting any evil plans? Hope I am!"

The people take out their guns and point them at Peter.-"Who the hell do you work for?"-Klaw asked charging his arm ready to shoot at him once they know who he works for.

"I work at a Deli street food in Queens."-Peter said laughing as he shot a few webs taking the guns away from two of the guys. With that he hid behind a container on Deck and webbed the guns he took somewhere far for the other to reach.

"Kill that person!"-Klaw yelled now pissed off his Russian accent getting strong.-"Skin him if you must!"

Peter had no where to go, he was trapped behind the container and people where coming at him from both sides. He took a look at the situation and decided there was no turning back, he had to use what he was taught all these months at the avengers grounds.

So the moment one of the guards came in sight he strikes at him punching him square in the face sending him flying back. From behind a guy pointed a knife, but before it could hit him, he dodged and after a short hand combat he straight up used his super strength to brake his arm and web him to the wall of the deck.

He was fighting pretty well with only the guards and it almost caught him off guard once Klaw blasted a heat beam at him. It missed Peter by a hair stand.

Peter turned his attention towards Klaw, he tried webbing his gun but Klaw took it off as if it was nothing. Another hit and it grazed Peter on the leg, having him hiss in pain.

"You've caused me enough trouble monkey person! It's time to eliminate you."

"I've called back up...they're on their way..."-Peter bluffed.

"Ninja boy thinks he's smart, there's no reception on The Docks mate!"-Klaw laughed and Peter dodged another heat beam, now charging it for a final bug blast.

Before he could shoot, Peter took ahold of his arm and pointed it to the sky, Klaw shot the beam, causing the sky of the night to light up like fireworks. He shoot three times, till Peter couldn't hold him back for long. He knew it was a bright enough signal for anyone out there to find them and locate them.

Peter was sent flying backwards from the force of the metallic arm. Peter could hear his ears string in a silent tune. He felt dizzier as his heartbeats got louder on his ear. He shrugged it off and stood up, a deep cut having formed on his abdomen, red blood coming out in little masses, it was warm and wet for a moment. Peter hissed at the pain.

Klaw had gotten to his senses too, he was trying to fix his arm back to its place.-"I'm getting inpatient!"

"So am I."-Peter said and went full speed head first into Klaw, pushing him into a thick metallic wall of the deck, making a huge dent on it.

At the same time Klaw shoot his beams but they didn't get to Peter. The boy was already trying to find the braking point of the metallic arm as he held him down by the wall. Once he found the point where the metallic vibranium arm connected with his body, he ripped it off as Klaw screamed.

Peter threw away the arm for the moment ignoring the sharp pain that was now getting worse, and knocked Klaw unconscious with a fist on his nose. He used what was left of his web to hold him down webbed on the dented wall.

He fell on the ground besides the arm gun pain worsening not on his abdomen but on his chest. He took it on his hand and shoot another three times on the sky. In hopes of those Wakandians to recognise their violet light on the sky. Or for the avengers to come and take care of this guy once and for all.

With that, he limped himself to the side of the ship and laid there breathing heavily. He had made it out alive. He had fought the guy everyone feared so much...he had made it.

He looked at the sun that was now near to rising on the sea horizon, he smiled. He made it.

Just as he was drifting off unconscious a voice rang familiar to his ears.-"Peter!"-It called, and he opened his eyes once more, now tired and the world spinning around him.

...

Tony was hyperventilating and his ACR Reactor was almost failing his heart. Carol and now everyone in the avengers compound was trying to find Peter and they had left no place without searching.

Something deep within Tony told him he was in trouble, he had to be, and if he was he was without protection, he'd left his suits all behind, and his best web-shooters, his phone, his GPS watch, everything.

It was something around 5 after midnight something around morning now, and it had been 8 hours since Peter had been gone.

His son was lost, his son was in trouble. Fuck that, Peter was in trouble, it didn't matter what he was to him, the boy was in trouble and it was because of him. He could be dead for all he knew.

Nat and Loki came inside the room with a young boy on her tail.-"Tony, this guy came in, he claims to be Peter's best friend."

"He has something to say."-Nat added after Loki.

Tony stood up, hair messy, clothes sweaty, he wasn't in his best state and it shows.-"Ted?!"

"Ned."-Ned said and than spoke again.-"Look, I promised Peter not to tell, but it's been hours and I don't want to be responsible of a possible death, he's my best friend but really this time he went to far. Mj made me do this, she said it would hunt me my whole life if I didn't tell you all."

Tony was getting impatient.-"Just tell us god damn it! Where is Peter!"

Ned took out his tracker and showed it to Tony.-"The Docks...he found Klaw Ulysses, and he didn't want to tell you because none of you would believe in him and let him prove himself, so he went there alone..."

Tony took the tracker from Ned.-"Nathalie, tell everyone to suit up. Loki notify Dora Milaje, you probably saved contacts with them since your last visit, tell her we have her bounty's location."-And with that Tony tapped his chest and his suit emerged from nowhere.-"Thanks Ted, tell Mj she did the best by knocking sense into your childful minds."

Ned nodded and backed away.-"Peter's gonna kill me."

Tony took off with the location of the tracker sent from Friday to everyone in the tower. He flew there with a string of hope in his heart.

...
That string of hope was getting thin as he neared the Docks, from the distance he'd seen the sky flash like Lightings three times, and as he got nearer he found out the last three flash was coming from the Docks and now he knew Peter was in more trouble than he thought.

It took full speed for him to reach the Docks somewhere around sunrise. He found the ship the tracker dotted and he landed...the sight resembled one of a battlefield...he saw a fee men webbed up unconscious, he filled with pride at the thought of his kid having done all this by himself.

"Peter!"-He called out, as he scanned the place with the see-through vision. He noticed him shortly after.

"Peter."-He called lower. He took off his suit and ran to his side.-"Pete, hey kid, you're okay."-He said looking up his wound. It wasn't bleeding as much as to cause him to fall unconscious but Peter seemed to be drifting off.

"Mr.S-"-he coughed blood, he took of his black mark from his nose.-"Mr.Stark...I made it."

Tony looked at Klaw Ulysses cocooned in webs on the side of the deck. He smiled proudly.-"Yes, you did. I never doubted you kid! Never!"

"You said-..."-Peter started but Tony cut him short.

"Forget what I said. I was worried. I was worried you'd throw yourself to danger and it would consume you. And you did...and you're wounded."

"I just wanted to be like you...I wanted to make you proud. You and everyone who loves me."-Peter spoke voice cracking in pain, eyes all soft, hair falling with sweat on his face.

"You did...I'm so proud of you Kid! So proud! Just looking at you makes me proud enough, you don't need to throw yourself in danger to prove it."-Tony spoke softly, eyes showing genuine pride.-"Now you're wounded and I could lose y...you could die."

"No...Mr.Stark. My h-heart..."-Peter choked up on his words.-"It's been bothering me since the fight...the fight with you. I can't...I can't keep it at pace..."

Tony pulled him to his chest, tears falling down silently now he knew what was happening, his heart was failing him.-"You'll be fine. I'll take you to the hospital..."-He said and tried to stand up but Peter stopped him.

"No...Don't move me."-Peter said.-"Hurts, my heart hurts."

Tony laid him back down.-"I have to do something! I have to...I can't lose you again Peter! I can't lose my son again..."-He whispered hugging him closer to his own chest.

Peter didn't say much but his eyes opened in surprise.-"W-..."

"I'm sorry Peter, sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me, when you where growing up, taking your first steps or entering first grade. I wasn't there to tell you how proud I am to have had you as my son, I'm sorry kid."-Tony said from the hug, Peter tried to let go and look at him properly, but Tony held him tightly.

"Mr.Stark, what do you m-mean?"

"You where taken from us when you where one years old, the scar on your chest isn't just any scar, it's a heart operation scar, we where told you died. Aunt Carol and Uncle Rhodey thought you died too. We thought you where gone forever. I thought I lost you."-He takes a deep breath before saying:-"I'm...I'm your real dad Pete, I gave you this name, I held you when you where just one years old, I heard your first heartbeat...your mother might have not wanted you, but I always did. And Always, Always will."-Tony confessed and let go to look into his doe eyes. He noticed Peter was tearing up now, so he wiped them with his spare hand that wasn't holding pressure on his wound.

"You knew and never told me..."-Peter spoke heartbroken lip quivering as tears left his eyes.-"My whole life I thought you didn't want me..."

"No...I didn't know...not until tonight."-Tony said and opened his black leather jacket to show Peter the scar over his heart. It was really him. The scar was there, no need to even question the fact that Peter was his son anymore. He continued to put pressure on Peter's open wound.-"Hold on. Help is coming, the avengers are coming, we'll go home now."

"Tony..."-Peter gripped at his own chest, heart throbbing violently.-"I don't feel alright..."

Tony sobbed unable to do anything to help the kid.-"Please hold on. We'll make it home alive, promise. We'll be together again. Please hold on."

Peter cried more at the words, deep down he knew his heard wasn't go to handle it for that long.-"Dad..."-He said making Tony stop and look at him in admiration.

Peter who deep down knew he wouldn't make it past this night, let out a long tear down his face.-"Dad, look..."-He said using the little power left in him to lift his arm towards the rising sun.-"Isn't the sky beautiful dad..."

Tony looked at the sun where Peter had pointed.-"It is...it's lovely kid."-And when Tony looked back at Peter, he had his own eyes closed, breath having left his body, heart having stopped already.

Tony brought him to his chest and cried.-"No, open up your eyes, let's look at the sunrise together, look at the sun, it's beautiful look. Please! Please kid! Open your eyes...Pete."

He cried and cried, like he had that night at the hospital when he lost him for the first time. He held Peter's lifeless body on his arms and felt it as it went cold.

It wasn't long and loud noises came from the ship, people had flooded the place, lights where everywhere and soon they where both found, a figure lost with the loss of his just found, only son.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
643K 21.1K 11
When Tony finds a young kid alone on the streets of New York, he can't just do nothing. As it turns out, taking Peter in wasn't the worst thing he co...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
67.4K 1.7K 12
A bullet rips through Peter's chest and his life is left hanging in the balance. With a worried Tony Stark, Aunt May and the whole host of Avengers:...