24➳May

...

On the next say, Carol Denvers was sitting on the training room, watching the little Stark training with Natasha.

Weirdly Peter was laughing and throwing sassy comments at Nat, even though she was throwing knifes and daggers at him from time to time.

Today he was learning how to dodge, training his spider sense with more than just knife prototypes.

"Are you sure Tony said you could use real knives on him Natasha?"-Carol asked smirking as Nat stopped to catch a breath and gave her a glare.

"The training grounds follow my rules. He can't go against my word here. And he doesn't own Peter only for himself."-She said with her harsh accent.

Pater shivered.-"Oh no. He'll be angry if he finds out!"

"Just say you thought they were fake."-Natasha shrugged and threw one, and Peter almost forgot how to dodge, the knife missing him for a hair strand.

Carol just chuckled. Peter to her seemed to trust everyone.

"Hey Peter Parker!"-She called out.

"Yes Miss.Denvers!"-He chanted from the ceiling, giving her a struggling smile.

"What do you appreciate more from being an Avenger?"

Peter jumped off the ceiling as Nat went to collect her knives that had somehow all missed him.

"Saving people and working with the best people on the world. Especially Tony."-Peter said getting closer to her.

"You seem to have a spot for him."-Carol teased.

"I-...he-he just, he's always been my favourite. Since the beginning he's always been my mentor. His creations have always inspired me in so many ways!"-Peter chuckled as he spoke restless on his feet.-"He's the reason I chose to be Spiderman in the first place."

Carol felt her heart strings clutch softly on her chest. How could he be so obvious of the connection between him and his so called mentor.-"I see now..."-She mumbled more to herself.

Natasha cut them off before Peter could ask her to speak up.-"Carol, get out of my training grounds you are stealing my students attention."-She ordered holding a knife with her fingertips.

Carol said bye to Peter and did as told.

On her way out she flew off into the sky. If the information she got from Friday is correct, May Parker works a day shift at Intel Hospital.

Flying over the city, she kept her thoughts at bay. If she was right and Peter was their Peter she could be doing Tony such a big good deed.

She landed on the helicopter's terrace and walked inside the elevator. Once inside she walked to the reception desk and smiled at the receptionist.-"Good morning. I was looking for a friend of mine who works here."

"Hi miss. Can I have her name please and see if she is free."-The receptionist said.

"Sure. May Parker."-Carol spoke.

"That would be me."-A voice said from behind her.

Carol turned around and smiled when she saw the young lady in front of her.-"May Parker. Peter's Aunt. Right?"

"Yes that's me."-She said with a smile and showed the tag around her neck.-"And you are?"

"Carol Denvers."-She said and May recognised her as Ms.Marvel.-"Can we go somewhere else? I wanted to talk about something with you. Somewhere quiet maybe?"

"We can go down to the cafeteria?"-May simply said trying not to show how surprised she was.

"Lead the way."

...