11 ➳ Training Avenger.

➳At the hotel.

~~~
The room where he was standing was small and darkness was softly making her way to Peter.

He knew this place.This darkness.He was back at the warehouse where 3 months ago Vulture collapsed a building in top of him.

He knew what came next.A building smashing over his head suffocating him slowly and painful as his foot was stuck under the debris and his shoulders where holding the big column.

He knew he could make it out.But in all his dreams he would never make it up.He wouldn't be able to lift the column or even breath normally.

He would wake up alone and scared as always.-"Disgrace!"-his father came out of nowhere as he held the falling roof.

"Why did we even choose such a weak baby!"-His mother also said looking like a ghost.Pale and thin.

"An I am stuck with him for the rest of my life.Ughh!"-May said watching as he couldn't breath under the columns at the warehouse.

Peter didn't say anything scared and crying he just stood there knowing it was all a dream and that he would wake up in a while.
~~~

He did wake up.Scared as always, lonely, as he deserved to be.He took a shaky breath and when he saw he was all alone he just cried silently.Sobbing softly against his knees in the famous embrion-position.

He knew he was unwanted.That his actual biologic parents didn't give a shit about him.And that May probably was sick of him.And that Tony though of him as weak.

"They never loved you!If they did they would search for you!We found you Peter!We did!"-Richard had said in some point.

He cried!

"If they did cared about you my child they would have found you just like we did."-Mary had told him once he asked about his biological parents.

He cried again.Wishing to scream.

"You where abandoned to death Peter!If I wouldn't have found you...you would have died!"-May always tells him.

Why was he so unwanted!!!

It was morning as he could see behind the blinds.And this wasn't the hotel he woke up in one day ago.

'I probably slept in again!'-Peter said thinking about last afternoon fighting Avengers all day.

FIGHTING THE AVENGERS!!!-'SO IT WASN'T A DREAM!!'-Peter almost screamed.

He sat up and saw that his backpack was in the desk besides him.He took out a pair of clean clothes and went to the shower.

He opened the hot water and dipped his head in.Removing the scary and dark thought out of him mind acting like these nightmares never happened and that he never experienced any of these things.

The water slides over his muscular but small for his age body and slowly stoped and crashed agains the small scars,the surgery scar the biggest of them all...It was never going to hurt again...the heart.

He was just healthy now.And with the spider hormones Peter had been able to fix a lot of immune problems in his system.He wasn't anemic anymore nor did he had pulmonary problems every cold Winter.

The shower didn't take long.He closed the shower and wiped the water away with the white clean towel.He wore his clothes and walked outside his room.He was hoping to find Happy somewhere but instead of walking into a hallway after opening the door he found himself inside a big living room with a small kitchen in the corner and a lot of couches in the middle.