Peter Parker's crazy life

By sanjneel

This is basically oneshots of Peter Parker/stark. I loved reading them so I thought of writing one book mysel... More

Authors note
The cliché field trip (part 1)
The Cliché Field Trip (part 2)
The trip to Air Force Base
Field Trip to Wakanda
The Milk Emergency
The Island Mishap
Online Classes
Avengers Week with Class(part 1)
Avengers Week With Class (part 2)
Avengers Week with Class (part 3)
Adoption And Family
Flash's Internship
The History Test
Sick and Decathlon Meet
Fitness and Selection Day
Netflix and PJs
Field Trip And Ross
Meeting Rouges With A Mix Of Field Trip
Insta Post by Tony
Family Is Life
Peter Snaps with Sass
Tour guide Peter
The coolest mom ever!!
Decathlon Meet at The Tower
Peter in Army
Bonding Project
WE HAVE A POOL!!?
Not the regular Nerds!!
Family gatherings can be fun!
The Peter Parker Mystery
Another Field Trip
The accident
Flash is Spiderman???
Charity Event
Decathlon Competition
Sleepover at the Tower
Alternate Scene (F. F. H)
The Group Call in Class
Love you 3000!
Dance - Spideypool
The Ghost Boy Mystery
Friends in need, Friends indeed!
MIT!!!
"The world hates me!! "
Double Trip Trouble
Decathlon practice with Tony Stark!
The interview
Peter is Spiderman!!! (5+1)
He's Not My Son! He's My Kid!
Freaky Friday!!!
Excuses! Excuses! Silly Excuses!
Excuses! --- Prequel
A wild Physics Class!
The Midtown Web-Warriors
How to Cover for your Vigilante friend 101
Prom!
A really disastrous field trip
Morgan meets decathlon team
The Greatest Senior Prank ever!
Author's Note!!!

An Amazing Family

5.4K 175 65
By sanjneel

Peter woke up with a really sad mood. It was the death anniversary of his last living relative, his Aunt May. He really didn't wanted to go to school, and his dad had even told him to take a day off but Peter denied.

He wanted to get over the fact that his Aunt was dead. And for that, he needed to pass his day as normally as possible. 

With that thought in mind, Peter got up from the bed and frshened up. Getting ready he came out of his room and gave a small sad smile to Tony who instantly embraced him in a hug.

"I miss her Dad!"

"I know bambino! But she is in a better place and she is proud of you." Tony told his son and led him to the kitchen to get him a proper breakfast.

Eating the breakfast, Peter moved to the elevator. 

On the other hand the Avengers asked Tony,"why is he leaving so early?? And why is he so sad??"

Tony sighed and replied," it's his Aunt's death anniversary. He will go to the cementry first then to school. This day is really hard for him."

"Oh" was the only thing the Avengers said.

"Can't we do anything to make him a little more happy?!" Clint asked and Tony shook his head.

"I don't think so."

The Avengers were sad too. They all loved the young spiderling who brightened their day with just a smile. And seeing him sad, made everyone sad.

Suddenly Tony got a idea and jumped up from his seat and exclaimed,"I know how we can make his mood better. I just need to make a few calls and then I will tell you all."

With that Tony ran away to god knows where leaving a startled and confused group of Avengers behind.

Peter entered the cementry and moved to where his Aunt was. Placing the flowers he started,

"Hey May, I hope you are happy with Mum, Dad and Uncle Ben. I am happy too. Tony is a great dad and Pepper a great mom.  And the Avengers a great family. You know I am graduating this year and we are planning to reveal my identity as Spiderman. I wish you would be with me to support me.  Anyways, everyone is fine here. Ned and MJ miss you too and the avengers. Especially the girls. Dad said that you are proud of me and I hope that's true. Now I am getting late for school and I know you never want me to skip school so I will see you later. I larb you May. "

Peter reached the school  and entered the hallway. Almost everyone turned to look at him and gave him pitying and sympathetic looks. 

Everyone in school knew about May's death as the car accident was a major news. Even Flash didn't bothered him today. 

Reaching his locker, he found his best friend and girlfriend waiting for him. They both gave him sad smile which Peter returned.

Throughout the day, all the teachers and students kept giving Peter pitying looks. They all didn't know that Peter was adopted by Tony. They all thought that Peter was either in foster care or adopted by anyone. Only the principal knew the truth and had signed an NDA about it.

Now Peter was sitting in his last class which was gym. He sat on the bleachers alongside Ned and MJ and waited for the coach to start the presentation. The principal had came and told everyone that they would be watching a special video.

The coach came and started the video. Peter wasn't interested so he put his head down. But his head snapped up when he heard his dad's voice.

There on the screen was Tony sitting on a couch ready in his suit with a smile on his face. But the smile wasn't the paparazzi one. It was the genuine smile that he showed to only his close people.

Everyone gasped at the sight of the billionaire while Peter was a itgle confused.

"Hello Midtown high. This video is a special presentation for a special person. You know who you are." Tony winked at the camera and the scene changed to Bruce.

The students started whispering about who this person could be. Peter knew very well that his dad was talking about him.

"Hey kid. I know I don't usually call you that but Tony said we are not supposed to take your name yet. You know how he is. But anyways, you know when we met for the first time and you said you were a big fan of me. I really thought you were talking about the Hulk but when you said that you were the fan of this doctor with 7 PhDs, I knew you were a special kid. You are great and one of the best kid I have ever met. Not to mention you are a even bigger nerd than me and Tony."

A small smile tugged on Peter's face as everyone whispered more.

The scene now changed to show Clint and Sam.

Clint started," hey Web head! I know you hate it when we call you that and that is why we will call you that. So web head, you remember the time we pranked the others on April Fool.  And when I blamed you for pranking Nat you didn't even deny. Well it's different how everyone knew that it was me not you. But anyways remember that you are the most selfless kid I have ever met. And a grest prankster."

With that San cleared his throat and said,"Well kid when I first met you or should I say the second time, I hated you really. Not because I don't like you but because I couldn't believe that a sixteen year old defeated me so easily. But when you helped me get over my nightmares by not sleeping yourself and not to mention when you get nightmares yourself, I instantly liked you. Remember that you are one of the strongest person I have ever met. Both physically and mentally."

The scene again cut and this time Steve and Bucky appeared, Steve started," Hey Queens! You know when Tony told me about you I was really furios at him. But the way you proved yourself, I was speechless. You are kindest person I have ever met Queens. And I am making your favourite pasta for dinner today so don't be late."

Bucky then started," You know kid when you said that my metal arm was cool, I instantly liked you. Not many people other than Steve can look past the Winter Soldier in me easily. But you did it in first try. And not to mention how you bought magnets to place on my metal arm so I don't feel like it's a weapon. That was one of the most thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for me. And I am making your favourite cookies." 

Peter again smiled. He loved the pasta made by Steve and cookies by Bucky. They were really tasty.

The scene now showed Natasha,"Hey baby spider, you know you are the only one who can understand me completely beside Clint. Staying in the red room, I had became completely emotionless and dead inside. Not to mention, I could never have a child of my own but when you were having a nightmare and I tried to console you, and you called me Mama spider. That moment I felt like I had someone for whom I should live again. And that I have someone whom I can think of as my child. You are my hope to live my baby spider." 

Peter already had a few tears in his eyes as some of the students too were crying lightly.

Next were Tchalla and Shuri.

Tchalla started,"you know kid, whenever you visit Wakanda or we come to visit you, it's a nightmare for everyone. You and Shuri create havoc everywhere. But you are a great person and I belive that one day you will be a great leader. You know what I am talking about."

Peter laughed at the memory of Tchalla and his dad face when they found out that Shuri and Peter both loved vines and memes so much. And he knew what Tchalla was talking about. Peter was going to be the leader of the Avengers one day.

Shuri then started,"You are my favourite broken white boy and the best meme lord to rule by my side. You are my best friend too. Remember that I will never ever repeat this and Stark you are going to delete it after this , but I agree that you are the smartest person on the Earth beside me. "

The scene next showed Wanda and Vision. 

Wanda started," Hey little brother. You know when Pietro died, I was distraught. I didn't have anyone other than Vision. But then you tumbled in our life and I felt like I got Pietro back. You bought back the part of me that had died with him. "

Vision spoke up next," You are a great person. You help everyone with everything and even me. I love the times when you ask me all the questions because I am an Internet. And I am grateful to you for helping Wanda so much."

Next the scene showed Scott and Hope," Hey Bug buddy. I want to thank you for halping my daughter everytime. Belive me when I say that she loves you more than me. "

Hope then started," Hey kid. I know we don't know each other that well but I just want to say that you are the most amazing person I have ever met. I have only talked to you for a few times but you instantly made a place in my heart."

Next came Thor and Loki.

Thor started,"Young Starkson, I shall be very happy to say that I am proud that you are worthy of ruling Asgard and weilding Mjölnir. And I shall thank you for bringing me pop tarts everytime I come to Midgard."

Loki first rolled his eyes at his brother and then spoke," Hey young Starkson. You remember when we first met and how all the Avengers tried to keep you as far as possible from me but you defended me saying that everyone deserves a second chance. That moment I knew you were the purest person I have ever met."

Next came Pepper and Tony and Pepper started," Hey sweetheart, you know you and Tony are my world and everything. I can't imagine a world without you two. And I love it when you call me mom. I don't know if you remember it or not, but the first time when you called me mom was when you were half asleep. I had found you in the labs again half asleep like Tony and helped you to your room. Before going to sleep you said Good night mom and that was one of the happiest moment of my life. I was so happy that I had called Tony the moment without realising that he was on mission. Fortunately, the mission was completed by then."

Tony then smiled and said," You know kid, when I first saw you I saw myself in you. You had potential and I knew you were born to be great. Remember how I told you every single damn time to call me Tony and you still called me Mr. Stark. It was really annoying. But when you accidently called me dad over call and hung up I was really happy. I would never admit it ever again but I was crying . I literally asked Friday to replay it more than ten times. You are great kid just remember it."

The scene again cut and showed all the Avengers and Nick Fury and Carol and guardians except Tony, Pepper, Wanda, Vision, Shuri and Tchalla. They all said together," You are the best Nephew"

Scene showed Wanda,Vision, Shuri, Tchalla, Cassie, Lila, Nate and Cooper. "Best cousin."

Scene showed Ned and Shuri in different backgrounds,"Bestest best friend."

The students gasped at seeing Ned. They turned to look at Ned who waved a little at them awkwardly.

Scene showed MJ with a genuine smile, "Best boyfriend."

Now the students were even more confused. They knew that MJ was dating Peter.

Scene showed Tony and Pepper,"And the best son in the whole universe."

Scene showed all of them in different backgrounds,"And we love you Peter!!!" 

All the students gasped and looked over at Peter who was staring at the screen.

The screen cut to show a clip of May, "I larb you, Peter. "

The scene again cut to show a picture of everyone along with May on a famiy weekend movie night. Everyone could be seen in their PJs yes even The director of Shield. They all were laughing at a funny scene and Friday had taken the photo. Peter was sitting with MJ beside Tony and Pepper with May behind him. Everyone else was too cuddled up with each other. 

The video ended and Everyone turned to look at Peter who had a few tears in his eyes. He turned to Ned and MJ and said,"Thank you guys."

"Don't thank us, it was your dad's ideas. " MJ shrugged and Ned nodded. 

"So you are Tony Stark's son??" Cindy asked still dazed.

"Yeah! " Peter said as the doors to gym slammed open and Tony entered. 

While the class gawked at the billionaire, the said billionaire went up to his son who instantly hugged him and thanked him. Tony said," So want to get back to the tower and have a movie marathon. Ned and MJ are joining us."

Peter just nodded with a smile and left with Tony along with Ned and MJ. The sad day had turned out to be great and Peter knew that his aunt was happy and proud of him as Tony said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.6K 72
Series of one shots about our favourite heroes Tony Stark and Peter Parker I'm gonna start including ships like Spideychelle, Pepperony, Clintasha et...
32K 974 7
[AS OF 06/30/2021: I will no longer be updating this collection. Fear not, I still have all requested prompts saved, but they will be posted as indiv...
826K 19.5K 49
The title is pretty self-explanatory, I think. These are all original stories that I wrote myself. It started off as a field trip oneshot book so mos...
118K 2.8K 11
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Just some one-shots about Peter Parker, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. These stories will be pre-snap, u...