Dark Souls √

By CrunchyDelight

He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~55~
~56~
Important
~57~
~58~
~59~
Cast

32

7.9K 429 15
By CrunchyDelight

That feeling when you look at me and smile, 

I am completely addicted to that feeling.

----------------------------------------

"Wife, don't take any other step", he warned her clearly not liking the way she was walking away from him.

"What am I to you?", she asked again as he stared into her eyes with the usual darkness clouding his hazel eyes.

"I told you the truth why are you even behaving like this. You should be thankful that I am not hiding anything from you", he stated making her blink a few times looking away trying to hold back her tears.

"I should be thankful that you told me how you enjoyed making me miserable. How did you enjoy getting me humiliated in front of your family when you didn't appear in the Karwa Chauth celebration?", she asked in disbelief but he didn't seem unaffected by it.

"All you have ever given me is pain. Remember my first day here, you tried to force me. Our honeymoon was supposed to be the most beautiful time of our life but you didn't stop there as well. Now my first Karwa Chauth", she said shaking her head. She had enough of everything.

"We don't need an enemy in our life when you are here", she spoke looking at him with hurt clearly visible in her brown eyes. He held her arms pulling her towards him making her gasp.

"It was you who was trying to stay away from me", he told her as she stared at him with disgust.

"You think I was doing that to stay away from you", she asked but he didn't answer as usual making her scoff.

"You don't know what I have been through in life. It was only your parents who affected you but when I was on the stage of leaving my teenage, I saw the most important people of my life getting separated. If I saw the most beautiful couples parting way. I am not ready to let out my darkness in front of you till now", she whimpered feeling the hold tightening around her arms.

"And this act of yours shows how right I was to not let out that part of my life in front of you", she said as the next moment he pushed her to the door harshly making her wince.

"Do not treat me as a choice in your life", he stated as she smiled sadly looking the other way.

"I wish I had a choice", she whispered only for his grip to lose around her. She stared at him wiping the tears which escaped from her eyes. She walked away from him wanting some air to breathe.

She took a deep breath before turning back to him.

"This... this is not me", she stated pointing at herself. He stared at her observing her each movement and expression keenly.

"This expensive heavy lehenga, this diamond necklace, these earrings, these rings", she stated pointing at every single thing she was wearing right now.

"This is not me. The first day I got married to you I promised myself that I would have my own identity. I would not let people know me as your wife but as me only. But you can see clearly how pathetically I failing right now", she gulped rubbing her arms.

"I never wanted this. This girl standing in front of you is no longer Kimaya Maan but the wife of Randhir Ahlawat", she stated pushing the hair strand coming on her face back.

"And then again I thought I was over-reacting. Over-reacting about every single. That you are not that wrong. You have a good side. I was wrong in knowing you. In reality, we know nothing about each other", she stated walking closer to me.

"I never wanted this life for me. This lavishness, this beauty, this money, I never wished for these things", she whispered her cheeks getting wet with her tears as she looked up at him. His breaths fanned her face which provided her a weird calmness that she hated. She hated this fact but still can't help but close her eyes feeling herself closer to him.

He continued looking down at her. Her cheeks and nose were all red with the crying. 

She opened her eyes taking a deep breath finally.

"I was happy staying in this simple nuptial chain, vermilion and glass bangles. I never expected you to give me some precious gifts. What I wanted or wished for was a little bit of affection from your side. May be love as well. But what I got in exchange, your obsession", she said in a mere whisper as more tears fall down her cheek. 

He took a deep breath as she held his fisted hands.

"You went...", he was saying when she interrupted him.

"Three days ago, Papa wanted me to get some file from your cabin. Nobody is brave enough to enter inside your personal cabin without you being there. I went to your office to get that red file", she said sniffing lightly and staring at their interlinked hands.

"I slipped and where do I find myself?", she said looking up at him with a small smile.

"In the starting, I thought it was a room made by somebody who adored me. Every single detail of my face, my expression was painted so beautifully. I wondered who could paint this good but then the realization hit me. It was my husband's cabin. The person who doesn't like people even looking at me for more than two minutes. I felt happiness trust me I did but it slowly changed into fear. It wasn't loving but an obsession. You are obsessed with my body not me", she stated crying on his shoulder as he continued standing straight without a single movement.

"And what hurts more is that I am in love with a man who is just obsessed with me. Who can get tired with me any moment from now?", she sniffed speaking without even thinking. He didn't hear the whole statement but the moment she spoke about the love he stopped breathing. 

He held her shoulders pulling away from her staring at her face trying to understand what did she mean.

"You love me?", he asked as she blinked a few times before staring at him with parted lips. She pushed the hair on her forehead which was sticking on her skin before pulling away from him. She licked her lower lip realizing what blunder she did flowing in emotions.

She took a few steps back stumbling on her steps before turning and walking to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her resting her back on it. She cupped her lips with her right hand before closing her eyes. Her chest heaving with the intense breathing. She walked in front of the huge mirror staring at her reflection.

The same heat covered her body which made her unpin the dupatta resting on her shoulder throwing it on the floor. She opened the tap of the washbasin sprinkling water on her face. She couldn't believe she spoke like this in front of him.

She wiped her face with the hand towel. Her bun was still rightly pinned only some strands falling on her face. She traced her finger on his hold marks on her arms when she felt a presence behind her. 

She looked up to stare in the reflection of the mirror.

"What are you doing here?", she asked only for her breathing to increase when she felt his fingers on her exposed waist, his eyes still on her face staring directly into her eyes.

"Say you didn't miss me", he whispered in her ear lightly biting her earlobe making her close her eyes as his fingers started playing with her belly button. She pushed her head back on her shoulder when she felt his teeth digging deeper into her skin.

"Say you didn't get ready for me", he stated holding her elbow making her turn to him tracing his nose on her neck making her clutch her skirt tightly.

"Say you didn't want to look beautiful for me", he said suddenly pushing her to the wall. The cold surface of the bathroom wall made her gasp as she stared at him in shock.

"It doesn't matter", she whispered as he dipped his head placing a kiss on her visible cleavage making her clutch his hair. She could feel his smirk on her skin. She was incomplete without him and the same was his condition without her.

"Why can't I believe you?", he asked. His voice was husky and rough while his stubble kept rubbing on her sensitive flesh as he turned her again making her face the wall.

"I missed you", he whispered tracing both hands on her arms before making her lean on the wall completely. He opened her bun letting her brown almost black curls fall down her hip. He brushed his finger in her hair making her sigh in relief. He placed kisses on her neck still massaging her scalp which provided a seductive turn to all the events.

She felt his fingers playing with the Dori of her blouse making her turn immediately. But she was too late as he had already opened them.

She tried to leave wrapping her left hand around her upper body trying to hold back the blouse to not fall down. She stared at his hands on either side of her successfully trapping her before staring at him before dropping her eyes on the floor when she realized her situation right now.

"You got ready for me, wife. Trust me. I wanted to be here to make you wear this lehenga enjoying the softness of your flesh on my skin", he whispered tracing his nose on her cheek as she tried to push him away.

"I wanted to be here with you making you wear these bangles", he said tracing his fingers on her wrist filled with bangles. 

The next moment shocked her completely as he picked her up in his arms making her gasp, her right hand wrapped around his neck as he stared at her with domination making her hold his shoulder with her other hand. He walked out of the bathroom and to his bed gently placing her on the soft mattress,

She felt his hands working their way around her heavy necklace removing it in just some flicks of his fingers. She kept her eyes closed trying to control the sensations in her body. She felt his lips on her earlobe as he removed her earrings continuing peppering kisses to her now free neck.

He pulled away tracing her cheek as she slowly opened her eyes looking at him shyly. He removed her maang tikka and then the nose ring placing a soft peck on her nose. She stared at him in shock feeling the light bite on her cheek.

He continued peppering kisses on her body opening her waist chain using his teeth. She thought he was going to pull away but he had other thoughts in his mind as he kissed on her belly button making her jump. He looked up at her as she stared at him in shock. 

She held his hands pulling him up caressing his stubble cheek staring at him with a different shine in her eyes. She almost forgot how good he made her feel every single time they were together. He slowly traced his finger on her arms making her bite her lips. 

He removed her bangles looking directly in her eyes keeping them on the side table.

She couldn't take his deep gaze on herself anymore so she just sat up trying to walk away when he held her waist from behind removing the hair from her back pushing them on her shoulder. 

He rubbed his thumb on her shoulder making her sigh in ecstasy.

Soon his lips started tracing the lengths of his bareback. He bit on her neck making her reach back and caress his jaw. He slowly pushed her blouse down her shoulder removing it completely staring deeply into her eyes. It was this moment when he finally placed his lips on hers caressing her cheek making her lie on the bed.

"It's you who matters the most to me. I adore your body because it's a part of you", he whispered making her open her eyes and look in his eyes trying to know if he was being true to his words. But all she could find was honesty and adoration with a mix of lust.

She felt his head dipping lightly reaching her bosoms. He traced them lightly looking up at her before kissing on them as she clutched the bedsheet succumbing herself in his arms.

But did he really deserve her trust and love?

----------------------------------------

Don't tell your author about this update. I read the chapters before and all I could read was there fighting and only fighting and knowing my dear friend she would never right something bold easily so I gave her a helping hand.

But again they are couples though a little complex but still, they do need some romance between each other. I hope you guys liked the update.

But I think Randhir should've done the proposal first but again Kimaya is a slightly emotional girl who gets triggered easily. Let's see what will happen next and the one who was asking if I am on Wattpad or not so the answer is no.

I am just writing what your author is asking me to write. The storyline is hers I am just adding a few things in my style. I hope she won't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
89.5K 3.7K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
1.1M 63.2K 70
His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's happiness matters the most to that person b...
174K 12.5K 44
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...