Thirst

By Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... More

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
The End
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Dark Bond
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
The Middle
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
Daniel (No)
I start putting random titles now
Deceptive scenes
Clarity
Simple and Clean
Epilogue

Extra Endings: Thirst

575 36 8
By Auriel_Ora

A/N: I wanna nap, there's bonus endings. If anyone wants the extra endings let me know.

Ending F: Never ending [F]ight

Daniel refuses to choose between Jay and DG, so in the end Jay and DG get together. But still end up trying to murder each other.

The result is Daniel being a single pringle in this ending.

Also no one gets laid.

Bad ending total: 1

Ending G: [G]abriel

"Let's name our son Gabriel,"

DG blinks, he looks at Daniel who is busy watching the movie. The two were seated on the couch one night, just having a casual movie night.

"Why Gabriel?" DG asks, Daniel snuggles into DG's arm, placing the bowl on the coffee table.

"I like the name, besides I'm carrying Gabriel inside of me and I have the name for him so why not?" Daniel asks, gesturing to the slight bump on his stomach.

DG is silent for a moment.

"Sure why not?"

Bad ending total: 2

Ending H: Welcome to [H]ell

"Give me one reason why I should talk to you again," Daniel says as he frowns, crossing his arms and glaring.

"Because I'm your soulmate," DG bluntly states, Daniel glares.

"You killed me and dragged me to Hell, all while I was asleep," Daniel said, he points at the lake of fire and the red magma like designs on the ground and spikes emerging from the ground.

"I don't see the problem," DG says, his tail boredly wraps around Daniel's left leg.

"You killed me on our wedding anniversary," Daniel bluntly says.

DG is silent.

"Yup, still don't see the problem."

Daniel pushes DG in the lake of fire.

Then looks for an exit all while DG just bathes in the flames.

"What did I do wrong?"

Bad ending total: 3

Ending I: [I]ce King

"You know Jay looks like the male version of Elsa from Frozen, only with heterochromia and doesn't talk like at all?" Zoe asked as Daniel looked at her like she was crazy.

Jay tilted his head before looking at her confused.

"Why did you put that though in my mind?" Daniel asked, "Now I'm expecting Jay to sing 'Let It Go' and make himself an ice palace and a suit he made from his ice magic now."

Jay smiled amused as Daniel gave him an idea.

Later that evening:

"Jay I was kidding!" Daniel said, he couldn't help grinning as he saw Jay rent an ice skating rink to serve as his 'ice palace' along with a suit that was light blue with a trailing cape that was made to be similar to Elsa's dress.

Sitting on the bleachers next to Jay.

Daniel grinned as Jay pushed him to be on the bench, lying on his back.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Jay smiled as Daniel rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Daniel said.

"What should you do if you ever grab a snake?" Jay asked.

"Uh... run and scream?" Daniel asked.

Jay shook his head before he said, "Let it go!"

Daniel facepalmed as Jay snickered.

"For the first time in forever, I'm wondering why this ending exists," Daniel muttered.

Bad ending total: 4

Ending J: [J]aydan

"..."

Daniel looked up from his phone after replying to Jace about Vasco taking the puppies for a walk for one hour.

"You want to name our son.... Jaydan?" Daniel asked as Jay nodded, he was lying over Daniel his head was on top of his stomach.

Daniel smiled, "Sure, it's a cute name. I like it."

Jay smiled.

Bad ending total: 5

Ending K: Duc[K]s

"Help!" Zack screamed as Mira looked at him in confusion, the two had been walking in the park just hanging out on a 'not date'.

'QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!"

The duck was waddling and flapping his wings as he barreled after Zack who was running.

"Zack what did you do?" Mira asked/yelled, she ran after the two.

"I don't know, I just looked at it as it was swimming and all of a sudden it flew at me!" Zack yelled answering her question.

The duck quacked angrily as slowly emerging from the bushes after the two including the duck Kouji snickering.

"This guy's fun to mess with," Kouji said as he looked at the rock pile he had sitting nearby.

Bad Ending total: 6

Ending L: [L]ove Killer

Daniel ran away, tears running down his face as the psychopath behind him swinging the knife chuckled.

'Why oh why did I decide to take a walk late at night?' Daniel thought (Plot Purposes, duh.) as he ran and prayed that someone would help him since a) that psychopath behind him was swinging erratically and not leaving room to get close to knock the knife away b) Daniel didn't want to get injured especially since he promised Jay he'd come home safe.

"I'll cut you! I'll cut you!" the man kept screaming as Daniel hit a dead end.

He raised his knife in the air as Daniel quickly remembered the jab Zack did and quickly swung his fist.

KLANK!

The knife was knocked into nearby trash cans.

But the man didn't give up, he slammed Daniel against the wall as Daniel felt the world spinning from the surprise attack.

The dirty fingers grabbed at his shirt but before the fabric could be torn, the man was pulled back by his collar and tossed into the trash cans.

Daniel looked gratefully up at Jay who quickly pulled Daniel in his arms.

"Jay, thanks," Daniel said, he hugged Jay back tightly as the blonde smiled and patted the back of Daniel's head.

As Daniel was hugging Jay, he failed to notice the glint of the knife in Jay's hand aiming directly at his spine.

Smiling Jay kissed the side of Daniel's head before raising the blade and swinging.

Bad ending total: 7

Ending M: How was I [M]ade?

"Mommy, how was I made?"

Daniel went silent.

DG went silent.

The small child clutching his sloth looked expectantly at his parents.

"Uh..." Daniel started but hesitated, he looked at DG who was staring at the 4 year old boy who was sitting inbetween them on the couch.

"Well.... I just shoved my di-" DG started but Daniel quickly slapped his hand over DG's mouth and shook his head frantically before letting go when he made sure DG wouldn't continue.

The child looked confused as Daniel sighed in relief.

"I just shoved my ding dong inside your mother repeatedly unti-" DG was tackled by Daniel who covered his mouth.

"DG, for the sake of this child's innocence you will shut your mouth!" Daniel scolded as DG nodded slowly as their child laughed at this.

Daniel felt hands on his hips as he realized the straddling position he had on the pink-haired male.

"Oh no, you're not getting some tonight and you're sleeping on the couch," Daniel said, he scooped up their child and sloth before leaving DG all alone.

DG was silent for a moment before he called out loudly saying, "Your mother was screaming and moaning so loudly in pleasure and begging me to continue the night you were first conceived."

Daniel came back and whonked him in the head with a pillow.

Bad Ending total: 8

Ending N: [N]o

'No.' the pillow read as DG glared at the bright red letters on the white pillow.

Daniel smiled satisfied as Jay snickered as Daniel turned to show Jay the 'No' side too to the blonde's dissatisfaction.

"Why not?" DG asked as Daniel pointed at the bump on his stomach.

"Because I don't want the two 'buns' you both put inside me to be injured," Daniel said, "You two are really wild in bed, I worry."

Jay crossed his arms as Daniel lied down inbetween the two males on the bed.

"..."

"No means no you two, just sleep already," Daniel said before he hugged the 'No' pillow and closed his eyes leaving the pink and blonde haired males hanging.

Bad Ending total: 9

Ending O: [O]pen your eyes!

"Open your eyes, Jay!" Daniel cried as he shook the blonde who was knocked out after a plant 'mysterious' hit him in the back of his head.

"No use, you tried.... Oh well, let's get dinner," DG said, Daniel frowned as he ignored DG's comment.

"I know how to get him to wake up!" Daniel said as he began unbuttoning his shirt to DG's alarm.

"DG, take me now!" Daniel said, turning and approaching the pink-haired male.

Jay automatically shot up and pulled Daniel back in his clutches as DG growled underneath his breath.

"See, it worked," Daniel said all while Jay insistently snuggled into his neck and DG pulled at his arms.

Bad Ending total: 10

Ending P: [P]ink

Daniel held Zachary the cactus as he stared in shock at the work the cactus had done.

DG now had blonde hair and Jay now had pink hair.

"Daniel.... For the last time.... Stop trusting that cactus!" DG said as he flung said cactus out the window as Daniel cried out 'Zachary, NO!'

The puppies and Enu yipped around the three as Daniel stared at the two who were all cursing the cactus in their minds.

'Should I tell them the colors look good on them or not?' Daniel thought but shook his head and kept that info to himself.

Angry sex from the dye job came afterwards.

Bad ending total :11

Ending Q: [Q]ueen

"I told you Daniel could be a queen," Jace said as Vasco looked impressed at Daniel who unknowingly was wearing a crown that a queen would wear on his head during Zoe's party.

Zack was laughing his butt off in the corner before stopping when Mira asked him to play a game with her and Zoe.

Jay was busy feeding Daniel some cake as Vasco let a lone tear slip out at the happy couple.

Jace sighed as he said, "We can get you a crown too, Vasco."

Vasco was happy with that.

Bad Ending total: 12

Ending R: [R]eader's Revenge

The readers of this story grew pissed off about how the author took so long to upload this, the fact that there is no canon ending, and how the author made DGaniel a thing.

They set out to hunt down the author who is wisely hiding away somewhere in someone's closet.

As the author hides, she writes another DGaniel story and the cycle of angry readers will continue.

Bad ending total: 13

Ending S: [S]ex

After Daniel had at least three children with Jay, he wasn't amused when a 4th one was on their way.

He told Jay to wear a condom or they'd be practicing abstinence for a long time.

We all know that Daniel was laid multiple times even with protection.

This doesn't even count as an ending does it?

Bad Ending total: 14

Ending T: Robo[T] Cult

The robots were not pleased with Logan's behavior, they came to invade Earth and kidnapped him to be a cult sacrifice.

Logan was not accepted as a sacrifice.

On the bright side, he was not missed.

Bad ending total: 15

Ending U: [U]terus

Jay was very confused when Daniel told him he was pregnant.

He even remarked on how Daniel lacked a uterus and ovaries.

Daniel merely shrugged.

He said a certain vampire romance novel had the heroine give birth though vampires can't reproduce.

Jay just agreed in order not to agitate Daniel further.

Bad ending total: 16

Ending V: [V]asco

Vasco was a happy uncle when he saw how cute Daniel and Jay's children were. He often played with them and taught them how to fight.

The children were now training under Vasco, at the ripe ages of 6 they were able to lift and throw a human being twice their size like a ragdoll back and forward.

All with a smile on their face.

They all watched Heroman with Vasco and drank chocolate milk with him too.

All in all, Vasco was a proud cinnamon roll uncle.

Bad ending total: 17

Ending W: Poor ]W]attpad

Wattpad is sad. They only got one ending. I'm sorry Wattpad.

Bad ending total: 18

Ending X: [X]emnas

There is no ending for X because obvious Daniel did have sex a lot in this story also Sex is already a used title name.

Bad ending total:

Ending Y: [Y]aoi

Crystal was able to make a lot of money from her DGaniel stories that she made all while replacing the names.

Said DGaniel stories were all NSFW (meaning a no-no for those under 18) and surprisingly very well written and sold many copies.

Eli was slightly unnerved but went with it, hoping Yenna never would get her hands on one of Crystal's stories.

Daniel was very very embarrassed reading said stories.

DG got ideas from said stories.

And Jay burned said stories.

Bad ending total:

Ending Z: [Z]achary

Zachary the cactus turned out to be the true protagonist of this story and Daniel was secretly an angel in disguise hence the reason why he had two bodies and never seemed to pass out from the amount of blood Jay and DG had drunk from him.

Also Zack and Mira finally got married.

Duke and Zoe got married.

Vasco and Jace are still best friends.

Crystal, Eli, and Yenna lived like a happy family.

Daniel probably chose DG in this ending.

Maybe Jay was chosen.

No one knows.

This ending was written by Zachary Raketa Lee (A.K.A the Cactus).

Good ending total: 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 12 12
hyunjin x highschool au twin flames: "a certain intense connection between two individuals who are supposedly "two halves of one whole." unedited...
4.6K 280 15
⚠️ DGaniel and slight Janiel⚠️ This is a Lookism fanfic⚠️ A game quickly made popular due to its insanely dangerous challenges for a ridiculous amoun...
10.3K 425 30
"Whatever we see is not always what happens." You all must have heard the above phrase. This story will make you live in this Phrase. Whatever we s...