Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: Cancรบn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 20: Bahamas

7K 135 182
By yaniris0919

Athena's pov

The sun shines bright in my face, waking me up. It's already 8:30 with a full day of plans and not enough time. "Babe stop moving" Lucky groans burying his face deeper in the pillow. "Amore we have to get up now" I comb my hands through his grown out hair.

The platinum blonde was everything but his natural blonde is a jaw dropping sight. "mhm keep doing that" He smiles as I continue to comb my hands in his hair. "Alright Amore i'm going to get ready" I get out of bed hearing him groan.

I get into the shower letting the water wake me up. Everyone is meeting downstairs for breakfast then I have no idea what the hell we're doing after that. I'm just going with the flow at this point.

I wrap the towel around my body moisturizing my hair letting it air dry into its natural curls. Looking through my bag I take out a swimsuit struggling to tie the top.

Where's Mia when you need her? "Babe do you need help?" Luckys stands up from the bed standing directly behind me. "Please and not too tight" I let go of the strings as he tied them for me.

"I'm going to wake up Santo. Is there anything you need me to do?" I put on a pair of shorts over the swim bottoms. "yes I didn't get a kiss yet" He smiles at me innocently.

I give him a quick kiss while walking out of the room. "Santo it's time to get up" He just stays there drooling on his pillow. "Santo come on" I shake him lightly.

"Do I have to?" He groans, moving around the bed. "Yes Santo come on we have a full day of shit planned. I don't know what the hell it is but let's get up now" I tell him as he gets up walking to his attached bathroom.

Now that they're both finally up and getting ready I have 10 minutes to relax. I look over the balcony seeing many people finding spots at the beach some with family some with their partners.

The ocean as clear as ever the sun shining I don't know what a better place to be at is just a beautiful sight. "I'm ready now where's the food" Santos comes out looking around for food.

"Santo it's just like the next few days food is downstairs we didn't get room service" I explain to him again hearing him groan. "Tell Lucky to hurry up" He starts banging on the door yelling to Lucky how he's going to die if he doesn't get food.

"Im done shit let's go" he comes out looking at his phone. We start walking to the elevator. We started walking to the elevator. The elevator music plays as we wait for the doors to open.

"Our favorite happy family yay now can we go eat" Enzo says waiting with Bianca in front of the elevator. "I could have eaten many things upstairs. You better be happy I got out of bed" Lucky rolls his eyes walking into the big dining hall.

I stop my brothers already sitting waiting for us. I mean it's kind of hard not to see them. I sit next to Mia while Santo sits next to me and Lucky sits across from us.

"All he was going to order was room service, what else was he going to eat" Leo picks an argument with Lucky letting everyone hear it. "No I could have eaten other things" Lucky argues back eating his waffles.

"Mhm like what" the waiter hands some water as I thank them. "Athena" I choke on my water at Lucky's words feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

He did not just say he could have just eaten me for breakfast. "Dude, come on, that's my sister" Sandro gives him a disgusted realization hits him as his eyes go wide. "Yeah tmi man" Angelo shakes his head eating the rest of his food.

"Well this is an eventful morning" Santo breaks the silence, swallowing the rest of his food. It hasn't even been 20 minutes and he's done god. "After this we have reservations at a water park." Adriano takes out papers from his pocket.

It looks so pretty I finally have excitement in waking up. "What are we waiting for, let's go" I shoot up from the table. I don't even remember the last time I went to a water park.

We all wait for the cars to come pick us up in the front. Many people look at us weirdly. I don't know if it's because it's a lot of us or just because we're us. "Excuse me, my sister thinks you're pretty" A little girl not over the age of 5 tells me.

"Oh my god Lilly came back here. I'm so sorry" her older sister comes picking her up, setting her on her hip. "No it's not a problem at all. Lilly why don't you tell your sister I think she beautiful" I smile at them as her sister lightly blushes

"Thank you I appreciate it so much. Have a great day" she tells me and I wish her the same before they walk off. The cars come and we all split up to figure out a way to fit. It ends up being my suiet so it's me, Santo and Lucky in a car.

"I don't think I've been to a water park before" Santo says looking at his phone. "Me either," Lucky responds, grabbing my hand.

"It's so much fun I promise it's just the lines but I think we can get the fast pass or some shit" I tell them with excitement.

I can't wait, the drive needs to be quicker like hurry up please and thank you. "We're here!" I tell myself to get out jumping up and down.

"Bambina your 20 not 2" Lucky shakes his head at my actions. Excuse me, I've never been to a water park. "Shut up" I roll my eyes at him.

Don't kill my vibe

8 hours later

It's 5 now and we're leaving right now. We've been in the park since 10 in the morning and I'm so fucking tired. "That was so much fun I fucking loved it" Santo starts the conversation in the car.

"I loved every moment of it" I let out an unexpected yawn. I need a nap, maybe like an hour. Lucky and Santo get into a conversation that I have no clue about when I feel myself drifting off.

Lucky's POV

Athena fell asleep laying on my lap as me and Santo kept talking. "I like all of this. I've never been on a family vacation, I've never even been out of Sicily. I really didn't think I would ever" santo sighs bringing a sad smile to my face.

"Well now you have us and trust me you'll be seeing a lot more than just Sicily sooner than you think" I tell him as he gives me a smile.

We get to the resort and I wake up Athena but god knows if she stays sleeping she won't wake up till tomorrow. "Come on baby, we have to wash off all the chlorine from you. We have reservations to eat at a restaurant today," I tell her while holding her.

I don't know how we make it upstairs with a half asleep Athena but we made it. "Santo you need to get ready for the reservations at 8" I tell him seeing it's already 6:30. That was a long ass car ride.

"I'm going to?" He asks surprised. Why wouldn't he go? "Of Course you're going now go get ready" a smile forms on his face as he walks into his room.

"Let's go take a shower bambina" I helped her remove her swimsuit and helped her turn on the shower. She just stands there letting the water hit her skin. "Help me" she gives me puppy dog eyes as I help her wash her body and hair.

Yes, that's all we did for now.

I put on a regular pair of jeans and a black tshirt watching her ruin her neatly folded clothes trying to find something to wear. "Ugh I have no idea what to wear" She keeps throwing clothes around her bag.

"You look great in anything but even better in nothing" I smirk at her as she rolls her eyes. "I'll just wear this you know sunset could match it" She picks out an orange dress slipping it on.

"See beautiful as always" I tell her as she straddles my lap. Her dress rides a bit over her butt exposing the black lace thong she wears. "Bambina you're killing me here" I groan as she starts to kiss my neck.

"If you behave during dinner then maybe you can get a surprise in return." She continues to nibble on my neck making my breath shorten.

She suddenly stops smiling at me leaning in for a kiss. I grab the back of her neck pushing her in deeper as she moans in my mouth. "Be a good girl for me and when we get back you'll be glad you behaved" I watch her grey eyes darken full of lust as she bites her lip.

"Yes sir" She whispers, placing her lips on my ear, getting off me, fixing her dress, walking out of the room like nothing happened.

I promise one day this girl is going to kill me.

We make it to dinner right on time for our reservations. "The sunset looks so pretty" She stares it enjoying the sound of the beach around us. "Everything on the menu is so expensive $30 for an appetizer" Santo starts to freak out looking at the prices.

"Santo, don't worry about what you're going to eat. Money isn't a problem" Athena calms him down.

As long as he is with us anything his heart desires he can get. I never want him to think that we would kick him out or treat him like his so-called parents give.

No there not his parents there just a sperm and egg donor. They were never parents, parents don't treat their kids like that. "Are you sure because I could get a water or something"

"No Santos I promise you, you don't ever have to worry about it. Order the whole damn menu for all I care as long as you're eating and happy I don't care what you do" I tell him as his breath slows down.

Soon enough the waiter comes to take our order. The rest of dinner went by in a blink of an eye and we were already in the hotel room.

Santos goes to his room while I drag Athena in ours. "You were such a good girl baby. Mhm I think you deserve a gift" I tell her pushing her up against the wall.

"Lucky, we have to be quiet. Santo's is in the room next to us." She tries to contain her breath.

"Bambina you really think I wouldn't make sure this room was sound proof"

Athena's POV

After the eventful 2 hours me and Lucky had

I end up sitting on the comfortable chair looking at the stars mesmerized by their beauty. Little tiny balls of fire create a beautiful star.

"Bambina, Santo wants to talk with us" Lucky tells me sitting next to me as Santo sits in the other chair. "Yeah of course what happened? Are you ok?" I sit up with worry.

I'm ready to attack as soon as he says the words. "I know we're on vacation and I hope this doesn't ruin it but I talked with Bianca earlier for a long time and we just talked about how good everything has been lately. I brought up the conversation of parents and she said that we never really had parents, it was only us our whole lives. Now she has Vincenzo and I have you guys.

You both have done so much for me in just the past few months than I've had in years. You gave me love that only a parent could give. I asked her if it was weird that I thought of you guys as my parents and she told me no and she wouldn't be offended if I did because I deserve to be loved. I look at you guys like you are my mom and dad. I always thought I was never going to feel the love of a parent but you guys give me that and treat me as if I were your kid. I know you're my legal guardians now but can I call you mom and dad?"

My poor heart can't take all of that. I already feel tears running down my face as I look at Lucky who just wears a smile. "Santo from the day you moved into her house you were ours. We love you as our own. I don't see a problem with you calling us mom and dad" Lucky response for me as I try to collect my breath.

I'd do anything to protect the people I love and the two people I love the most are right in front of me. "Did I do something wrong please don't cry '' he looks at me with worry and a sad expression.

"No Santo you didn't do anything wrong. You never did anything wrong. I just couldn't hold my emotions in. Like Lucky said I don't see anything wrong with you calling us mom and dad. If anyone has a problem with it they can fuck off" I wipe the tears from my face with a permanent smile on.

Today's been full of great memories that I'll hold onto for as long as I live. Being with my two favorite boys watching the stars while the sound of the waves make everything more peaceful.

I lay my head on Luckys chest while he and Santo keep talking about something. I don't know if I wasn't paying attention.

The peaceful environment is enough to bring me to sleep.

Lucky's pov

"Dad she fell asleep" Santo points to Athena cuddling into my chest. "It's fine I'll carry her in later" I continued my conversation with him.

After about an hour more we call it a night as he goes to his room to sleep. I pick up Athena's bridal style trying not to wake her. I lay her on the bed throwing the comforter over her. "Amore?" She lazily looks around the room

"I'm right here baby just taking off my shirt" I tell her getting in next to her. She immediately wraps her arms around my torso, getting comfortable. "I love you Amore" Is the last thing she says before I hear light snores coming from her.

"I love you more than you would ever know Bambina" I kiss the top of her head playing her messy curls.

I don't know what I did to deserve such a good partner and son but I'd do it a million times more for them. I feel everything is going right on track.

I never believed when my grandfather said he knew Nona was the one when he took her to the beach. That all changed when I met Athena.

From the moment I laid eyes on here I felt at home. I knew there was something special. When I took her to the beach I knew she was the one the moment I looked deeply into her eyes.

Everything made sense. I loved her since our moment there and it's not going away anytime soon.

------

We hit 12.3K!!!

Thank you so much my heart full <3

Q/A- How was your day?

2630 words

Thinking about making an instagram for the book updates? Until then you can ask me anything on my TikTok or instagram (Yaniris0919) I'll try to respond quick!

Until next update <3

-Yaniris0919

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 14.3K 70
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
4.5K 132 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
2.4M 40.8K 23
"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible, ambitious, a cold-hearted murderer who w...
52.8K 780 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...