The Black Sheep | George Weas...

By Sydney3027

Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. As she feels torn between hers... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight (Explicit)
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three: Wedding
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Sixty-Six

9.8K 337 51
By Sydney3027

Lyra had a warm cup of hot chocolate in her favorite mug. She sat on the Moroccan rug while George organized the limited gifts they got each other under the Christmas tree.

The two of them decorating the tree was chaotic fun. Lyra wanted silver decorations and George wanted golden ones. They decided to separate the tree in two sections for them to decorate the tree. It looked like an eye sore but it was theirs.

"Here you are, my love." George handed her a medium size box. Definitely a box that could contain a bundle of knickers.

Lyra handed off a sort of small present to Georgie. She wore a sheepish smile at the exchange. He nodded his head for her to open her's first.

She tore the Christmas wrapping paper to show a black cardboard box. She took off the top and found twine holding a stack of underwear. She let out a small laugh. And undid the twine to look at each pair, George was smart to get her bikini cut.

"I wrote Ginny," He rubbed the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Shut it," he snipped when she laughed.

"Thank you so much! I love them!" She got a pair with little flowers all over them. Another were completely light blue and another purple. It was perfect. Even had a black thong that was basic. She leaned over to kiss his lips. "Thank you for the present, my love. Your turn now!"

George nervously tore into the paper and lifted the box top to find the socks she made. "Did you get mum to make these?"

She shook her head. "Nope, I made them! All by myself with little help from your mum."

He seemed very impressed. He looked down to see more. "Harp, what else did you make?"

"I had left over yarn, so I knitted you a matching scarf!"

He pulled it out of the box and wrapped it around his neck. "I love it!" He gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. He quickly put on the socks on his feet. He wiggled his toes proudly. "Fits like a glove."

"Did you drop off your mum and dad's present?" She asked quickly.

"Yes, what did you get them anyways?"

"A famed photo of us on our wedding day. I hope your mother cries when she sees it!" Lyra squealed excitedly.

"I think she will." George laughed.

"Let's see what we have from the Weasley clan." Lyra grabbed the box and opened it to a tin of biscuits that smelled fresh and pair of sweaters that said "Mr." And "Mrs."

"Oh, mum." George mumbled. "Bless her."

"There's more," Lyra pulled out a tiny sweater and bit her lip when George's face turned bright pink. There was a card attacked to it. Lyra unraveled the parchment. "This is for the future! Not for any ideas any time soon!" She started to giggle. "She put a lot of exclamation points."

"That's mum," he sighed. "Lee got me a present."

"Not me?"

"He got me rolled joints." George said opening the tin. "Want to share one? You've never smoked with me! Come on it'll be fun!"

"No! I am not doing that, George Weasley!" She hissed. "Forget about it."

"At least have a puff-" she gave him a stern glare that made him throw his hand up in surrender. "Got it, okay, okay."

"I got you something else!" Lyra conjured a small box from her house robes.

"Lyra!" He grabbed it reluctantly.

"Just open it!" He does so and pulls out a pair of mittens. "Okay, now I ran out of yarn."

They shared a laugh and cleaned up the living room and George made them a wonderful Christmas dinner with chocolate chip pancakes. They sat at the dining room table eating in moans more than silence. They communicate through murmurs more than words.

By supper time they were dressed and ready for the Burrows. Lyra had sent a present over for Andromeda and Tonks. She hoped they showed up to the dinner. Mrs. Weasley said they were invited. Ted had sent one letter, a week before Christmas. It was a short letter but filled with love. Andromeda hid in her room to read the words repeatedly over.

"Hello!" George greeted everyone. Ginny came over, looking very thin and gauntly. She hugged George close and hugged Lyra, which surprised them both. Lyra showed off her wedding ring and Ginny went on about how she couldn't believe George and Lyra eloped!

"I didn't think George had it in him." Ginny admitted.

"That's so offensive." George scoffed.

Lyra made her rounds, giving hugs and greetings. She thanked Mrs. Weasley for the presents.

"Call me Molly, dear. You know you're family now." Mrs. Weasley told her.

Lyra had been told she could do so before but she still felt like it was rude. Lyra just nodded her head.

They sat down for a hearty meal and tried to pretend nothing was missing. Percy came and brought his girlfriend Penelope Clearwater. She sat next to Charlie Weasley who was talking about his last rescue that caused a new burn scar on his forearm.

Bill was there with Fleur and they were speaking in French ecstatically before turning to the table to tell Mrs. Weasley that she finally got her pie recipe right.

Lyra looked around the room and still felt that tug in her heart. She was at the dinner table by Ginny who was digging into the most delicious food she's tasted in awhile. Fred was talking to George while Angelina listened in.

Mrs. Weasley was putting more food on Tonks' plate, saying she's eating for two now. Remus was taking bites of turkey off from Tonks' mountainous plate. It was nice, but Lyra knew it wasn't the same without Ron. Fred and George longed to taunt him while Ginny joined in. Fred and George resorted to taunting Percy more than usual. Making the poor older brother's ears turn pink with anger. Mrs. Weasley had to squash the beef before it turned into a food fight.

But Lyra didn't have her mother and father there and she wished she was over the small twinge of longing she felt. Those dinners were boring and insufferable, but it was still her family and her family Christmas dinners. Draco would try to impress their father with little reward. It wasn't perfect or something others would deem as something missing worthy, but she missed it. In a sick way she did. she wished she didn't. But there was no use.

"Lyra, eat more, dear. You look peckish." Mrs. Weasley ordered.

She nodded her head and took a bite of her bread roll. She flinched when George rested his hand on her thigh. He gave it a light squeeze. She looked over to see him give her a small grin. she returned it and looked back at her plate.

After supper, everyone went to the living room to rest their stomachs. Ginny and Andromeda helped Mrs. Weasley clean up and when Lyra tried to help she was shoo'd away.

George and her opened a Christmas cracker and he let her have the paper crown even though he got the bigger piece. He told her the stupid joke that's in every single one. She pretended to laugh which earned her a pinch to the side.

"That's domestic abuse!" She hissed.

"Don't pinch your wife!" Mr. Weasley injected from his comfy recliner chair. "Apologize,"

"I'm sorry," George muttered. "I'm sorry you're a big baby."

She pinched his arm in response. "How would you like a divorce?"

"I've been meaning to marry your way hotter aunt." He retorted.

She pinched him harder, making him yelp.

"I think he meant your hot cousin. Sorry, mate. I'm a taken woman." Tonks interjected as she popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth.

"How are you still eating?" Ginny asked from her place on the floor.

Tonks shrugged. "I'm eating for two. Teddy wants chocolate."

"Teddy?" Lyra questioned.

"That's what we are naming our son." Remus clarified as he rested his eyes (like a true old man does after a hearty meal).

"Zat ez very cute!" Fleur gushed.

"Thank you, Fleur." Tonks grinned.

Lyra leaned her head on George shoulders and decided to rest her eyes as well. But it didn't last long when dessert was announced, making them have to get up for a helping.

When Lyra and George got home there was a present under the tree that wasn't there before.

"That's odd." Lyra said taking out her wand. She checked it for any enchantments or dark magic. When it was clean, she took a step closer. "It's good!"

George sat on the couch and pat beside him. She sat down on the couch with the box in hand. She took the top off the reveal a beautiful dress. Made from navy blue velvet. The dress was beautiful and flowy. It had a deep V cut with a sweetheart shape neckline. She looked over at George who had a smug grin on his face.

"George what's the meaning of this?"

"My beautiful wife deserves more beautiful dresses." He reasoned.

"You saw me casting spells, why didn't you just tell me it's a present from you?"

He shrugged. "I like watching you in action."

She rolled her eyes playfully and ran her fingers along the fabric. "It's perfect," she gave him a sweet kiss. "Thank you."

What a great Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 633 125
Pepper Atkinson never really thought too much about her life. But when she found out that she was a witch, her whole world was turned upside down. So...
3.5M 95.9K 99
Draco Malfoy fic in a Hogwarts universe where Voldy doesn't exist and everyone is alive and well. ✩ π™’π™Šπ™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™’π˜Όπ™‡π™‡: Somebody who is the reason...
140 2 14
A young girl named Lyra Lestrange is pressured to act the way her parents wish. After meeting the annoying Fred Weasley she finds the truth about her...
243K 6.2K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...