๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

1.4K 53 24
By KEISMP3

TW: MENTIONS/DESCRIPTIONS OF INJURIES, FIGHT SCENES, GUNS, KNIVES

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 been a couple of days since Oikawa found out about (F/n)'s true job. He was shaken up, yes. But he also found it intriguing. But, he also couldn't help but worry for her. Even though it was inevitable, he didn't want her or Kohana to get hurt.

He was confused.

Confused about why he cared so much. They've never talked or even come in contact since that night, and now she keeps popping up almost every week. It was infuriating to him. Now, he has to be watched by one of her men on a daily basis. It felt suffocating.

"Hey Oikawa," Iwaizumi called out from the kitchen, "I need to meet with (F/n) today,"

"(F/n), (F/n), (F/n)," he mocked, "it's always (F/n),"

"What are you talking about?" Iwaizumi raised his eyebrows.

"(F/n)," he breathed out, "It's been years since I've talked to her, or even seen her, and now she's literally everywhere,"

"I-"

"And I hate it," he admitted, "I didn't want to see her ever since that night, but now I literally see her almost every week. Better yet, now one of her men are watching me because of her stupid job,"

"You like her," Iwaizumi stated.

"Excuse me?" Oikawa glared at his best friend, "That last thing I have is feelings for her,"

"Are you sure?" Iwaizumi pushed it, "If you didn't have feelings for her, your heartless self wouldn't care as much about seeing her all the time, or caring that her men have to watch you for YOUR safety,"

"I do not like her," he stood up.

"Oikawa," Iwaizumi blocked him from going upstairs, "You may fool everyone around you, but you can't fool me,"
"I'm not trying to fool anyone," he shoved Iwaizumi out of the way.

Iwaizumi watched as Oikawa pathetically walked up the stairs. No matter what he did, Oikawa would never admit anything. He was still the same, stubborn boy he met in grade school.

He sighed, "This only makes things worse,"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) was back at the store. It was her day off, meaning she decided to go grocery shopping with Kohana. She was wearing a long beige coat with a black turtleneck sweater underneath. She wore some slacks and her shoes. She then had her hair up in a messy bun, stray hairs framing her face. Kohana was running around the story again with Satoshi catching up to her as best as he could. Monte was pushing the cart as usual, following (F/n) around.

(F/n) didn't know that she was staring at the same box of cereal for ten minutes. Monte brought her attention back to the present.

"Ms. Lee?" he asked, tapping her shoulder.

(F/n) turned her head to Monte who was looking down at her, "Yes, sorry,"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah," she turned back to the cereal, "Just fine," she grabbed a box before placing it into the cart.

"How is your arm?" he asked her.

(F/n)'s breath hitched, flashbacks of the previous night ran through her mind, "Fine,"

"You're in pain, aren't you?"

(F/n) didn't say anything. She shook it off and walked more into the line, glancing at the boxes of oatmeal.

"I don't mean to intrude into your personal decisions," Monte started, "But you should've stayed home, we have people who can take care of grocery shopping,"

"I know," (F/n) grabbed a box, "I wanted to spend some time with Kohana,"

"You can always do that at home,"

"Yeah," (F/n) agreed, "But I don't want her to be cooped up in the house for too long,"

"I respect that," Monte said, "But your personal health should also be a priority,"

"Monte," (F/n) looked up at him, "I'm fine,"

Monte's jaw clenched, keeping his professional composure. He didn't say anything after that. (F/n) sighed, biting her cheek before walking to the end of the aisle, debating on which aisle she needed to go to next. It wasn't until Kohana came running into her legs from behind.

"Mommy mommy!" the girl exclaimed, "Can we go to the toy store today?"

"Kohana," she turned around. Before she could respond, Kohana tugged harshly on her arm.

A sharp pain coursed through her arm and body. It felt like her arm just lit on fire. She bit down hard on her tongue, trying her best not to yelp.

"H-hey Kohana," (F/n) gently but quickly grabbed Kohana's hands, "Yes, we'll go okay,"

"YAY," she jumped up happily, running to Satoshi and tapping him before running away. (F/n) felt her arm throb in pain. It hurt so bad.

"Ms. Lee, are you alright?" Monte asked, looking at her arm.

"F-fine," (F/n) replied.

She walked into the other aisle and looked at who was in it.

"H-hajime," she called out.

"(F/n)?" he questioned, "I thought you were at home,"

"Store run.." she breathed out.

"Are you okay?"

Just as he asked that, (F/n) collapsed to the floor. She clutched her right arm as she fell down, whimpering.

"Shit," Iwaizumi crouched down, "Monte, where are you?!"

"Here!" Monte abandoned the cart and ran to the other aisle.

"What happened?" Iwaizumi asked, removing (F/n)'s coat, revealing the blood splotch that was on the inside of it.

"She got injured on a mission last night," Monte sighed, using the string of the coat and tying tightly around her arm, "She refused to stay home today. Kohana tugged on her arm, most likely reopening the wound,"

Monte pressed the wire that was located near his ear, paging Satoshi. Satoshi wasn't too far from the aisle and grabbed Kohana before running to where Monte was.

"Call the drivers, we need to get her out of here," Monte ordered Satoshi.

"Mommy!" Kohana squirmed out of Satoshi's arms, landing on the floor with her feet, "What's wrong with her?"

Iwaizumi grabbed Kohana, "Your mom is injured," he told the truth, "Monte and Satoshi will help her okay?"

Iwaizumi saw the tears that welled up in Kohana's eyes. She hated seeing her mom hurt, especially because it rarely ever happens. After Monte wrapped (F/n)'s arms up, he picked her up and used the back way of the store to avoid any shoppers in the store. They made their way to the parking lot where the drivers that Monte called were waiting.

They all got into the car and drove to one of the medical warehouses. No one said a word.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Kuroo," Kenma called out, "We need to call for backup," 

"No," Kuroo denied Kenma's request, "(F/n) and I will go in, you stay out here," 

"No," Kenma refused to leave Kuroo, "I don't want to leave you,"

"I'll be fine," Kuroo reassured Kenma, "Go with Akaashi and Yamaguchi outside. Bokuto and Tsukishima are already inside and they need us," 

"But-"

"Please," Kuroo begged Kenma. 

Kenma finally agreed, running outside to where the rest were waiting. 

Kuroo and (F/n) were running through the hallways, stopping at the corner, drawing their guns, and looking to make sure no one was there. Kuroo shot his gun twice before gesturing (F/n) that they could run out. They ran past the two bodies that Kuroo had shot. 

"You know," Kuroo whispered, "You could've been at home right now,"

"All of us could've been at home," (F/n) rolled her eyes, "Of course we get called last minute," 

"Welcome to the life," 

They made it to a big vault door. They saw the guards on the floor, bleeding from their bodies. (F/n) crouched down, feeling and checking for a pulse. 

"Dead," she said, "But their bodies are still warm," 

"It was recent then," Kuroo grabbed one of the name tags still left on the guy. (F/n) grabbed the rifle that was on the ground before tossing it to Kuroo. He grabbed it, passing her his handgun before taking the ID and putting it through the censor. (F/n) drew both guns, ready to shoot the moment the door opened. 

Slowly, the door opened, steam coming out from the bottom. The pair stepped in, panning themselves around with their guns drawn, making sure no one was there. They looked around the room, eyes widening with the scenery they saw. 

Bodies. Bodies. Dead bodies. Dead, bloody bodies. Dead, bloody, dismantled bodies. They littered the room. The smell of blood intoxicated the air. (F/n) held back the urge to vomit. Kuroo scrunched his face up, looking at the room. 

(F/n) walked over to the bodies, looking at their faces. They all looked like innocent warehouse workers. Most of them probably had families that were waiting for them to return from work. She apologized profusely in her head, wishing they had come sooner. 

"Well I'll be damned," a voice said from the railings, "If it isn't the two most controversial business owners,"

Kuroo and (F/n) drew their guns, pointing them to where the sound was coming from. 

"Zankoku," Kuroo breathed out, his jaw clenching.

"Tetsuro," Zankoku gave a sinister smile, "Been a while, old friend,"

"What'd you do to all these people?" 

"Killed them, of course," he laughed, "They did me no justice in working for me, so I ended their pathetic lives," 

"Killing innocent people for fun," (F/n) bit the inside of her cheek, "You really are cruel,"

"Shut it," Zankoku yelled, "This isn't your fight (F/n),"

"It is now," 

Zankoku smiled to himself, "If that's what you want," he snapped his fingers. Out come over 20 men with weapons, once hiding within the bodies themselves and behind machines from the warehouse, "Let's see how much you can put up a fight. 

"So, I take the one's on the left and you take the one's on the right?" Kuroo suggested, both their backs against each other. 

"Oh, and just so you know," Zankoku said, "Your friends are here," 

Kuroo and (F/n) squint their eyes to see Tsukishima and Bokuto tied up, blood-splattered and slowly dripping from their bodies. 

"Better hurry if you want them to live," Zankoku laughed, clapping his hands once, causing his men to charge at the pair. 

They raised their guns and started shooting. One by one the men started to fall down. Zankoku squinted his eyes. He would never admit it, but he was impressed.

Kuroo and (F/n) then separated, putting their guns in their holders or on the ground before fighting the men one on one. One of them swung their arm out. (F/n) slid underneath the arm, grabbing his leg in the process, bringing him down. She then punched him in the face, knocking him out. Before she stood up, another guy grabbed her and pulled her up. She trashed her legs before whipping her head back, hitting the guy in the face. She heard the guy groan in pain before she removed his grasped and round-house kicked him in the face. She then grabbed her gun and shot the last three guys on her side. 

She heard Kuroo struggling with the guys he had to fight, so she made her way over to his side. 

Kuroo was on the floor, using his strength to get the knife away from his face and pushing the guy to the ground. He managed to pin the guy's arm down, breaking it in the process, before punching his face, knocking him out. Kuroo heard (F/n) yell before she ran behind him, taking the knife hit on her arm. Kuroo then swiftly moved and grabbed his gun, shooting the guy in the head. That was the last of them. 

"Are you okay?" Kuroo rushed to her side. 

"I'm fine," (F/n) ripped the sleeve and wrapped it around her arm, "Let's get to Kei and Kuutaro," 

"On it," Kuroo helped (F/n) up before they both ran to the stairs to get to the top level. 

"Zankoku is gone," Kuroo stated, "He must've left when we were fighting," 

"We'll have another time to get him," (F/n) got to Tsukishima and Bokuto first. She grabbed her knife and cut the ropes. 

Tsukishima was the first to speak. 

"Tadashi is going to kill me," he said lazily. 

"Yes he will," (F/n) chuckled, helping him up. 

Kuroo did the same with Bokuto, yet he didn't say anything. They all slowly but efficiently went up the stairs to the roof of the building. 

They opened the door that led them outside. It was pouring down rain. 

"How are you going to get out?" Kuroo yelled over the rain. 

"Helicopter," (F/n) yelled back. 

Just as she said that a helicopter came into view, landing on the building. Some men came out from the inside, running over to them. They grabbed Bokuto and Tsukishima first. Kuroo and (F/n) then ran back to the building. Kuroo and (F/n) then ran after them, getting into the helicopter before it went up and flew away. 

"The rest of them are waiting at the usual warehouse," one of the men said. 

(F/n) watched as the sight of the building slowly faded away. She saw the red and blue flashes of cop cars going to the building. She sighed, resting her head back on the chair, thankful they made it out alive

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) opened her eyes, adjusting to the bright lights of the room. She looked around, seeing that she was connected to an IV and a blood bag, the tube running down to her hand. She saw Iwaizumi and Kohana sitting on the couch that was in the room. 

"You're awake," Iwaizumi acknowledged, Kohana was in his lap.

"What happened?" (F/n) asked, moving herself up with her good arm. 

"You collapsed at the store," Iwaizumi moved a pillow behind her back to help her sit up, "You lost a lot more blood than you thought you did,"

(F/n) sighed. 

"What happened that night?" Iwaizumi asked, stroking Kohana's back. 

"Death," she replied, "A lot of death happened,"

Iwaizumi frowned, knowing the guilt (F/n) was feeling. 

The doctor then came into the room. It was Shirabu. 

"Seems like you're up," he said, looking at his chart, "Your arm was now professionally looked at. You lost a lot of blood that night and the lack of a proper patchment caused you to lose more," 

"I know," (F/n) looked at him, "I just wanted to get home as fast as possible,"

"I'm sure you did," Shirabu went to Kohana, gently patting her head, "Your personal health also comes first you know,"

Shirabu gave (F/n) a look, basically scolding her with his eyes before leaving the room. Kohana stirred, opening her eyes. She looked at Iwaizumi before looking at the bed. 

"Mommy," she sleepily said, trying to get out of Iwaizumi's grasp. 

"Hold your horses," he said before standing up and placing her onto (F/n)'s hospital bed. 

"Hi baby," (F/n) smiled at her daughter. Kohana crawled and hugged her mom's stomach gently and sniffled. 

"Shh," (F/n) cooed, "Mommy's okay," 

(F/n) continued to rub her daughter's back, trying to soothe her from her cries. (F/n) bit the inside of her cheek. She hated seeing Kohana cry. It was the main downside to her job, but there wasn't anything she could do differently. 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Iwaizumi had to go home that night, returning to his house at around 2 in the morning. Oikawa was still awake, watching some random TV show on Netflix. He greeted him.

"What were you doing all night?"

"(F/n) was injured," he admitted truthfully, "I was with her,"

Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi, eyebrows furrowed.

"Injured?" he questioned his words.
"She's fine now," Iwaizumi took off his shoes and put his coat up.

"Okay," Oikawa looked down, mentally cursing himself for showing that he cared.

"Listen," Iwaizumi looked at his friend, "It's not bad to show that you care about the people you love once in a while,"

"I-"

"I know," Iwaizumi stopped him, "Just, keep that in mind,"

Iwaizumi then went upstairs and got ready for bed. Oikawa was left downstairs. He bit his lip, deep in thought.

'Maybe he's right,' he admitted, 'but I think I'm a few years too late for her,'

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyลซ x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyลซ or its characters and I most defi...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
654K 29.9K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...