Two Red Strings

Od pinkcrazycorn

Soulmates. Two people that are destined to be together. Soulmates are sent into the world with no clue who... Viac

omg they baby
wow connor exists
ew they're in middle school now tf
jared kleinman is certified gaymer
omg the reveal
holy shart fluff, and my little pony
why does this exist
haha treebros lovers come get ur juice
heidi meets conNoR woWOoWOow
I wrote this on impulse
*first day of senior year intesifies*
treebros angst lovers come get ur juice
siNcEreLy mE
omg is this the climax of the story
omg they goin on a date yass
deleted scenes lol

impulses are good

76 1 4
Od pinkcrazycorn

A continuation from last chapter uwu

Jared's shift ended and he quickly left Lush to go find Connor. He heard the notification for his phone go off, and checked it to see he got a text from Evan.

2:31 pm

Evan <3: Is your shift over?

2:31 pm

Jared <3: yea, but the flirting with connor went really well,,

Jared <3: and he invited me to go to barnes & noble with him

2:32 pm

Evan <3: :D

Evan <3: Nice!!

2:32 pm

Jared <3: ikr!

Jared <3: also, zoe murphy found her soulmate-!

2:33 pm

Evan <3: :0

Evan <3: That's so cool!

Evan <3: Were you right about her soulmate being Alana Beck?

2:34 pm

Jared <3: ikr!!!

Jared <3: idk for sure, but yea im p sure her soulmate is alana

2:34 pm

Evan <3: Nice.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jared saw the infamous Connor Murphy approaching.

2:34

Jared <3: yea B)

Jared <3: also, gtg connors here

2:34

Evan <3: Okie! Bye, love you! <3

Before Jared got the chance to even read Evans text, he heard Connor Murphy's voice,

"Sup kleinman, you ready?"'

"Obviously." Jared said while pocketing his phone, without responding to Evans text.

The two of them left the mall and walked to the Barnes & Noble just across the parking lot. Jared held the door open while Connor walked inside.

"Do you know where the fuck the manga is?" Connor asked.

Jared groaned, "maybe? I dont fuking know though. I swear they're always changing the layout of this place lol."

"Dude i know right."

That was...weird. Did Jared and Connor just agree on something for once?? What the fuck??!?! Jared tried to stare at the fellow teen. Maybe mutual hatred does make people get along.

"But um, I think it might be near the back or something, I don't know for sure though."

"If its not there, I'm blaming you." Connor said before walking to the back.

"Hey- wait up!!" Jared responded, frantically running after Connor. Stupid short legs.

Jared did eventually catch up with Connor. Luckily. Still had barely any clue where the manga was though.

"So, where's the manga kleinman?"

"I dont fucking know!!" Jared exclaimed. "Let's just walk around for a bit. I'm p sure it's around here somewhere."

Connor snorted, "right right. Wait, did you just say 'p sure'?"

Jared looked at Connor, looked at some books to his right, then looked back at Connor, "...yea-?"

"Ohmyfuckingcod-" Connor said laughing into his palm.

"What's so funny?" Jared said, feeling slightly insecure that Connor was judging his style of speech. (which would really hurt cause he thinks the same way)

"Oh, nothing. I've just never heard anyone say that outloud. Mind if I steal it?"

"Oh, um sure. Why not."

"Thanks Kleinman. Thats p cool of you."

Jared laughed, "yea, no problem." Jared looked at the myriad of books around him,

" ya know Connor, if you were a book," Connor looked at jared with suspicion. "You'd be written in fine print"

Connor blinked, a hint of red rising to his face, "That was fucking terrible."

Jared sighed in defeat, "yea, i know. Let's go find the manga lol."

Connor nodded and the two of them set off in search of the beloved manga section at Barnes & Noble. After what seemed like for forever, they reached it.

"Holy shit, we actually found it."

"I fucking know right. Seems you were right about it being in the back."

"Yea no duh, I'm always right"

"right... "

" Im gonna go look for some gay shit."

"You are gay shit kleinman."

"Obviously."

Jared set off to look for the gayest manga he could find. Sadly, most of the manga there was just action stuff. Which is cool, but Jared needed that gay shit. The romance stuff that Jared did find was straight. Which, ew gross.

He eventually kind of gave up and just looked for a book that he already knew was gay af. He looked in the 'B' section and found it. He picked the first volume off the shelf, and walked over to Connor.

"Hey Hot Topic, is this gay enough?" Jared handed the book to Connor.

"Bloom into you?" Connor examined the two girls on the cover, trying to determine if they looked gay enough, "yeah. These bitches gay." he said while nodding in approval.

Jared laughed slightly, "cool. I'm gonna go look for more lesbians."

Connor nodded and Jared returned to the array of manga. He restarted his search at the beginning of the shelf. He found yet another gay book by the title of, 'A tropical fish yearns for snow.' and brought it back to Connor for the holy gay approval.

"O Connor, are these bitches gay?"

Connor examined the cover before looking at Jared and saying, "yes."

Jared replied, "nice." with a small grin on his face, and then walked back to the books.

He found a book with one of the gayest cover for a book hes ever fucking seen. I mean, there were literally 2 girls kissing on the cover. He looked up at the title, 'Im in love with the Villainess." pretty fucking gay.

The title made Jared remember that he told Aub he'd get the newest volume of 'My Next life as a villainess' for her. He grabbed the 1st & 2nd volume of the gay shit before looking aroung for the series Aub wanted. He eventually found it but sadly there was no volume 7. Sorry aub. Whatever, Aub can get it herself smh.

Jared laughed slightly before making the journey to Connor, to once again determine if the book was gay enough.

"Ayo, do these girls are gay?" Jared asked, presenting both volumes for Connor to see.

"Fuck yes they do." Connor said, grabbing the books from Jareds hand. (their fingers brushed together slightly by the action) "This is fucking perfect. I can't fucking wait to see my parents reactions." He laughed lightly at the end.

"Swag, so are you ready to check out?"

"Yeah."

The two of them walked back to the front of the store, books in hand. With Jared telling Connor bad pick-up lines.

"Ya know Connor, you're so sexy, I'd even let you fold my pages dog-eared style."

"Woah Kleinman, I know im sexy," Connor tried to flip his hair, completly forgetting that it was in a bun, " but i dont think im that sexy."

"You're right, I'm obviously sexier." Jared flipped his non-existant long hair.

The two of them just laughed and got in line. They payed for the books and walked out to the parking lot between Barnes & Noble and the mall. Jared helped carry some of the books to Connor's car. Connor placed the books inside the car.

"Welp, thanks kleinman. I still don't like you though."

"No problem Hot Topic. also, Its ok, i dont like you either." Jared replied while fingergunning.

Connor did a weak finger gun back, "did you want to exchange phone numbers? Just in case i wanna get more gay manga and need your help."

"Yea sure."

The two of them exchanged phone numbers and texted each other briefly just to make sure it worked.

Once they made sure it worked, Connor said, "also, can you not mention this to anyone?"

"Oh, um sure."

"Thanks Kleinman." and with that Connor got into his car, and Jared walked to his own.

On the drive back home, it suddenly occurred to Connor that he just hung out with Jared fucking Kleinman. Like, obviously he knew he hung out with Jared, but it just struck him that he hung out with THE jared kleinman. The very boy he'd been despising for the past like, 4 years.

Connor couldn't figure out why he had invited Jared to help him get lesbian books for his sister. Or why he had actually kind of enjoyed hanging out with Jared?? No, enjoying isnt the right word. He tolerated hanging out with jared. I mean it wasn't like Jareds jokes were actually kind of funny. It definitely wasn't like Jareds pick-up lines made Connor blush even though they were terrible.

Totally wasn't like that.

~🌲~

Smol A/N cause we're about to get into some kleinsen angst. 0-0

I fucking love Kleinphys dynamic. I just love it.

I also wanted to write some kleinphy before we get to senior year.

~🌲~

Once Jared was safely in his car, he pulled out his phone to tell Evan that he could finally hang out. He was about to do that when he noticed a few missed messages from Evan.

2:40 pm

Evan <3: Jared?

3:00 pm

Evan <3: Are you okay?!

Evan <3: or are you just ignoring me

Evan <3: Wait I didn't mean to send that.

Evan <3: Pretend I didn't send that.

3:10 pm

Evan <3: Jare-? :(

Jared's face paled. Though he was confused as to why Evan would send those. I mean, the last thing sent between them was Jared saying that he had to go cause Connor was there. Right?

He pulled up the texting thread with Evan, scrolled up a bit to see their most recent conversation. He dropped his phone. For what he saw was an, 'i love you <3' text, that Jared had left on read. Which is really bad.

So, you see, Ever since Jared and Evan got together, they always ended their texting conversations with an, 'I love you <3'. Not once did they forget to do it. So this was pretty fucking bad.

Jared quickly left the parking lot and started going to Evan's house as fast as he could. Probably speeding, but this was for the sake of Evan. and Jared would do anything for Evan.

He pulled into the driveway of the Hansen household. Got out of his car and burst through the front door.

"EVAN? ARE YOU HOME??" Jared shouted as soon as he was inside.

After getting no response, Jared walked down the hall to Evan's room. He pressed his right ear against the door and could hear faint crying. He sighed in relief, glad that Evan wasn't dead, and knocked on the door softly.

"Ev? Are you in there?"

After not getting a response, again, Jared opened the door and peeked inside to find Evan, head turned away from the door, crying on his bed.

"Ev, ohmycod Ev." Jared frantically walked over to his boyfriend, feeling tears well up in his eyes. He sat down on the bed next to Evan, careful not to touch Evan's left arm.

"J-jared-?" Evan turned to face Jared with tear-stained eyes.

"Yea Ev, it's me." Jared could feel the tears rolling down his face. " I'm really sorry for not responding to your texts."

Evan wiped his tears, "nono, it's f-fine! Really..." Evan started crying again.

Jared grabbed Evans right hand, looking him in the eyes, "No it's not. Please believe me when I say im sorry."

"I d-do b-believe you jare,,"

"No you don't..." Jareds grip on Evands hand tightened, "Look, I love you ok? I love you so damn much. And i-" Jared inhaled to try to keep more tears from coming down, it didn't work, "I never want you to doubt that ok Ev?"

"O-ok" Evan responded, still partly crying.

"Good." Jared wiped the tears off of Evan's face, "Is it ok if i hug you?"

"Of c-course."

Jared leaned in and wrapped his arms around Evan, being careful not to squeeze to hard on his left side. Evan returned the hug and wrapped his right arm around jared. Jared broke the hug and planted a small kiss on Evan's lips.

"I love you Evan."

"I love you too Jared."

Word count: 1,886

So yea, we got some kleinphy, and then some Kleinsen angst because, y e s.

So the next chapter its finally gonna be the first day of senior year :D

Also, Jared never got the chance to sign Evan's cast because his job was working him really hard and he didnt have time to sign the cast.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

111K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
14.9K 523 24
'I am so sorry...' 'I'm so glad...' 'I'm here for you...' Does he really mean all of that? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
8K 379 31
It's not easy being one of the most feared mythical creatures in the history of mythicality, but Connor Murphy wagers he wouldn't be very popular eve...
93 5 2
Kleinsen oneshot, 14k "This-" Jared points between them, still looking through his bag, "we are not doing this. Please, Evan. We're catching up, like...